walk me homewalk中文是什么么意思。

Mandy Moore - Walk Me Home 歌词
点击播放:
Mandy Moore - Walk Me Home LRC歌词
Walk Me HomeWalk me homeI don''t wanna go all the way aloneBaby would you walk with me homeBaby would you take my handCome with me now to our special land,Baby would you walk with me home?Home...It''s 3 a.m., and you''re on my mind once againI must''ve been dreamin...Thought I felt your heartbeat just thenThen I wondered how it would beIf I was your ladyAnd you were my friendI would put my heart in your handsAnd it would never end...Baby would you walk me homeI don''t wanna go all the way aloneBaby would you walk with me homeBaby would you take my handCome with me now to our special landBaby would you walk with me homeHome...home...I hold your picture, next to my heart, all the time.Aw, ya baby.You''re my dream come true,So glad your mineAnd I wondered how it would beIf I was your ladyAnd you were my friendI would put my heart in your handsAnd it woud never endBaby would you walk me homeI don''t wanna go all the way aloneBaby would you walk with me homeBaby would you take my handCome with me now to our special landBaby would you walk with me homeHome...Bridge:Every day and night I wanna hold you (Hold you)Understand that I am gonna love youIn my own special way(Chorus)Home...Baby would you walk me homeI don''t wanna go all the way aloneBaby would you walk with me homeBaby would you take my handCome with me now to our special landBaby would you walk with me homeBaby would you walk me homeI don''t wanna go all the way aloneBaby would you walk with me homeHome...Home...won''t you walk with me home...
[00:14.56]Walk me home[00:17.36]I don''t wanna go all the way alone[00:20.41]Baby would you walk with me home[00:24.11][00:25.27]Baby would you take my hand[00:29.37]Come with me now to our special land,[00:32.46]Baby would you walk with me home?[00:35.91]Home...[00:36.92][00:41.24]It''s 3 a.m., and you''re on my mind once again[00:52.70]I must''ve been dreamin...[00:55.13]Thought I felt your heartbeat just then[01:01.08]Then I wondered how it would be[01:05.54]If I was your lady[01:08.73]And you were my friend[01:12.97]I would put my heart in your hands[01:17.57]And it would never end...[01:21.82]Chorus:[03:27.13][02:46.57][01:24.02]Baby would you walk me home[03:30.12][02:50.73][01:28.41]I don''t wanna go all the way alone[03:33.11][02:53.85][01:31.51]Baby would you walk with me home[03:37.68][02:58.16][01:35.99]Baby would you take my hand[03:42.32][03:02.73][01:40.40]Come with me now to our special land[03:45.38][03:06.03][01:44.09]Baby would you walk with me home[01:47.04][01:49.53]Home...home...[01:57.05][02:02.43]I hold your picture, next to my heart, all the time.[02:09.41]Aw, ya baby.[02:14.23]You''re my dream come true,[02:16.96]So glad your mine[02:22.86]And I wondered how it would be[02:27.29]If I was your lady[02:30.43]And you were my friend[02:34.65]I would put my heart in your hands[02:39.40]And it woud never end[02:44.04](Chorus)[03:09.39]Home...Bridge:[03:12.38]Every day and night I wanna hold you (Hold you)[03:17.91]Understand that I am gonna love you[03:22.67]In my own special way(Chorus)Home...[03:50.00]Baby would you walk me home[03:54.48]I don''t wanna go all the way alone[03:57.61]Baby would you walk with me home[04:00.64][04:03.51]Home...Home...won''t you walk with me home... [04:17.29]Walk Me Home - Mandy Moore mp3下载 试听?群星-56音乐网
我们的音乐都经过精挑细选,请牢记本站网址 三个56就能找到我
→ Walk Me Home - Mandy Moore
点复制地址你可以把这首歌1.放这歌的网址到你的qq资料里,让她(他)感谢你分享2.发到博客或论坛,你还可以点下面进行收藏
↓立即下载这首歌mp3(高品质)
Walk me home
I don't wanna go all the way alone
Baby would you walk with me home
Baby would you take my hand
Come with me now to our special land,
Baby would you walk with me home?
It's 3 a.m., and you're on my mind once again
I must've been dreamin...
Thought I felt your heartbeat just then
Then I wondered how it would be
If I was your lady
And you were my friend
I would put my heart in your hands
And it would never end...
Baby would you walk me home
Come with me now to our special land
Home...home...
I hold your picture, next to my heart, all the time.
Aw, ya baby.
You're my dream come true,
So glad your mine
And I wondered how it would be
If I was your lady
And you were my friend
I would put my heart in your hands
And it woud never end
Every day and night I wanna hold you (Hold you)
Understand that I am gonna love you
In my own special way
Home...Home...won't you walk with me home...
?喜欢这首 Walk Me Home - Mandy Moore 吗??本网页为 Walk Me Home - Mandy Moore 试听,除唱片公司授权外,全部来自自动搜索>?如果您喜欢 Walk Me Home - Mandy Moore ,请到购买正版CD
群星最新歌曲珠光宝气 walk&me&home 铃声
珠光宝气 walk&me&home歌词
感谢valor提供歌词
[ti:walk&me&home][ar:mandy&moore&][al:so&real][by:(爱歌词网)]mandy&moore&-&walk&me&homewalk&me&homei&dont&wanna&go&all&the&way&alonebaby&would&you&walk&with&me&homebaby&would&you&take&my&handcome&with&me&now&to&our&special&land,baby&would&you&walk&with&me&home?home...its&3&a.m.,&and&youre&on&my&mind&once&againi&mustve&been&dreamin...thought&i&felt&your&heartbeat&just&thenthen&i&wondered&how&it&would&beif&i&was&your&ladyand&you&were&my&friendi&would&put&my&heart&in&your&handsand&it&would&never&end...chorus:baby&would&you&walk&me&homei&dont&wanna&go&all&the&way&alonebaby&would&you&walk&with&me&homebaby&would&you&take&my&handcome&with&me&now&to&our&special&landbaby&would&you&walk&with&me&homehome...home...i&hold&your&picture,&next&to&my&heart,&all&the&time.aw,&ya&baby.youre&my&dream&come&true,so&glad&your&mineand&i&wondered&how&it&would&beif&i&was&your&ladyand&you&were&my&friendi&would&put&my&heart&in&your&handsand&it&woud&never&end(chorus)home...bridge:every&day&and&night&i&wanna&hold&you&(hold&you)understand&that&i&am&gonna&love&youin&my&own&special&way(chorus)home...baby&would&you&walk&me&homei&dont&wanna&go&all&the&way&alonebaby&would&you&walk&with&me&homehome...home...wont&you&walk&with&me&home
walk me homeLRC歌词,边听边学唱.
下载 walk&me&home MP3铃声 到手机
1. 填入手机号,点击“下一步”
2. 回复即可接收walk&me&home铃声
正在播放:walk&me&home
出现这个提示,您可能需要更新。请更新您的浏览器到最新版本或升级flash播放器版本!
热门歌曲推荐
华语音乐榜有谁知道<WALK ME HOME>的中文的歌词_mandy吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,002贴子:
有谁知道<WALK ME HOME>的中文的歌词收藏
在精品区mandy的歌词就有
那儿的歌词基本上都有
等等,我说的是中文意思.那没有呀!
&你们有谁的英语比较厉害的呀?
不好意思没看清楚哦,那个翻译成英文就没意思啦
没有关系拉
我音乐考试要用的啊,哎
现在连碟都买不到
在我们潮州MANDY根本就不红
问十个九个不知道(那另外一个就是我拉,西西)
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或英语翻译哪位大大帮忙把下面的歌词给翻译一下.要人工翻译的袄`~Walk me home I don't wanna go all the way alone Baby would you walk with me home Baby would you take my hand Come with me now to our special land,Baby would you walk with me home?Home...It's 3 _百度作业帮
英语翻译哪位大大帮忙把下面的歌词给翻译一下.要人工翻译的袄`~Walk me home I don't wanna go all the way alone Baby would you walk with me home Baby would you take my hand Come with me now to our special land,Baby would you walk with me home?Home...It's 3 a.m.,and you're on my mind once again I must've been dreamin...Thought I felt your heartbeat just then Then I wondered how it would be If I was your lady And you were my friend I would put my heart in your hands And it would never end...Chorus:Baby would you walk me home I don't wanna go all the way alone Baby would you walk with me home Baby would you take my hand Come with me now to our special land Baby would you walk with me home Home...home...I hold your picture,next to my heart,all the time.Aw,ya baby.You're my dream come true,So glad your mine And I wondered how it would be If I was your lady And you were my friend I would put my heart in your hands And it woud never end (Chorus) Home...Bridge:Every day and night I wanna hold you (Hold you) Understand that I am gonna love you In my own special way (Chorus) Home...Baby would you walk me home I don't wanna go all the way alone Baby would you walk with me home Home...Home...won't you walk with me home...
Walk me home (跟)我回家I don't wanna go all the way alone 我不想一路孤单Baby would you walk with me home 宝贝 和我一起回家?Baby would you take my hand 牵着我的手Come with me now to our special land, 我们现在去属于我们的天地Baby would you walk with me home? 宝贝 能跟我回家吗?Home... 家.It's 3 a.m., and you're on my mind once again 现在3点 而你一度在我脑海浮现I must've been dreamin... 我决不曾想象Thought I felt your heartbeat just then 这时我感觉到你的心跳Then I wondered how it would be 我想知道会怎样If I was your lady 如果我曾经是你的女人?(lady)[歌词很奇怪呢]And you were my friend 你曾经是我的朋友I would put my heart in your hands 我会将心托付于你And it would never end... 到永远Chorus: 合唱[哦 原来刚才是女方唱的 汗]Baby would you walk me home [重复 看前面的]I don't wanna go all the way alone [重复 看前面的]Baby would you walk with me home Baby would you take my hand Come with me now to our special land Baby would you walk with me home Home...home... I hold your picture, next to my heart, all the time.我抱着你的相片 贴近我的心 一直的 Aw, ya baby. You're my dream come true, 你是我的梦中情人So glad your mine 很高兴你是我的And I wondered how it would be 重复If I was your lady And you were my friend I would put my heart in your hands And it woud never end (Chorus) Home... Bridge: [桥]Every day and night I wanna hold you (Hold you) 每天白天到黑夜 我都想拥你入怀Understand that I am gonna love you 明白了我将要爱你In my own special way 用我独特的方式(Chorus) Home... Baby would you walk me home I don't wanna go all the way alone Baby would you walk with me home Home...Home...won't you walk with me home...家 家...你不会和我回家.[真肉麻 ]
^_^ 人工翻译...!
歌名伴我回家 我不想一路孤单 宝贝 你可愿伴我回家 宝贝 你可愿牵我的手 现在就抵达那美好境地 宝贝 你可愿伴我回家 回家...现在凌晨三点,你再次浮现我心头 我定已如痴如梦 仿佛感觉得到你的心跳 假如我是属于你的女孩 结果...

我要回帖

更多关于 walk中文是什么 的文章

随机推荐