大连有没有海底捞人可以推荐一下大连比较好的英语培...

介绍大连 英语作文我需要一篇英语作文关于介绍大连的,最好是初三以上水平,要有从句,关于什么方式了解大连是最好的,还有大连的一些好的地方,急用~_百度作业帮
介绍大连 英语作文我需要一篇英语作文关于介绍大连的,最好是初三以上水平,要有从句,关于什么方式了解大连是最好的,还有大连的一些好的地方,急用~
介绍大连 英语作文我需要一篇英语作文关于介绍大连的,最好是初三以上水平,要有从句,关于什么方式了解大连是最好的,还有大连的一些好的地方,急用~
DalianDalian was the place where I lived and studied ,my undergraduate course was passed in there.i got so many fine memory in Dalian ,now today I want to guide everybody to Dalian Dalian is an important and best-known summer resort and tourist city in the north of China.With a mild climate and distinctive seasons,it attracts a large number of tourists from all over the world.First sight spotTiger BeachThere is a touching folklore about Tiger Beach.It is a love story about a hunter and a beautiful girl.They fell in love at first sight.A tiger demon lusted after the charming of the girl and possessed her.The hunter vowed to take his lover back.After a fierce battle,the hunter killed the tiger,but he lost his fair lady forever.Now in Tiger Beach Park,people still could find tiger cave and sharply-cut rocks.Now,the tiger beach has become Subject Park of the sea,more and more people arrive here,and feel the sea breath.Second sight spotStar-Sea ParkStar-Sea Park is a 800-meter long,bow-shaped bathing beach.Black reefs scatter over the bay,appear indistinctly as the tide waves leap.It is a good place for bathing,swimming,diving,camping,boating,fishing and barbecuing.Third sight spotIce ValleyIce Valley attract visitors with its unique landscape.The charming scenes are as intriguing as the famous Stone Forest and as delicate as Guilin Scenery with hills and waters.Legend tells Lee Shimin,a Tang Dynasty emperor,led his expedition and stopped in the valley in spring time.He was surprised to see that outside the valley was a world of green woods and colorful flowers whereas inside the valley was a space of ice and snow.The emperor named the place of wonder "Ice Valley".Forth sight spotSwallow Nest Hill It is named after a group of black swallows.By the sea stands many precipitous rocks and sheer cliffs,on which black swallows settle their nests.On top of the hill,you may enjoy the view of vast sea and azure sky and diverse shapes of rocks,while listening to swallow's chirping and the sound of whitecaps.Isn't it a wonderful nature?Dalian is a beautiful city ,if you want to travel in dalian one day,I am glad to become your tour guide,and enjoy a good trip to Dalian with you.工作学商务英语,帮忙介绍大连几家好的英语培训学校?_百度知道
工作学商务英语,帮忙介绍大连几家好的英语培训学校?
我有更好的答案
I think THe Lucky International English Certer is so good.you can try it !
参考资料:
免费试听 QQ
选择培训班的时候有几点小建议1
授课方式是否适合自己 2
价格是否在自己的经济范围内 3
还有培训机构的保证、荣誉等 4
自己要坚持背单词,可以用软件単词风暴来背单词,大量积累词汇量5
持之以恒,老师教的是方法和内容,还得自己努力
新动态国际英语
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
商务英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大连哪学习英语比较好_百度知道
大连哪学习英语比较好
公共几级什么的英语一直不是很好想找个地方学习一下,要学多久呢,最好是能把口语练得好些,一般需要多钱,最好是能考级的
大概要多钱呢,我上班不知道时间能不能排开
还多交了个异国朋友.hi,不错~~~~,是种新潮流的培训方式.com/share/detail/701145" target="_blank">http,是个学习口语的好地方每次上课仿佛身在异国.baidu,要多读多说多写多练多问多听。其实学习英语这门语言呀e-say我上过了,8O%多交流+2O%勤勤恳恳://apps。 <a href="http,所以你自己也要加油啊!e-say啊.hi://apps.baidu
为您推荐:
学习英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
找个外国学生当家教
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大连长兴岛有没有成人英语培训班!知道的详细介绍下_百度知道
大连长兴岛有没有成人英语培训班!知道的详细介绍下
要在岛里的本人想学英语!平时要上班!最好每周末上课
我有更好的答案
内的那几个学士培训班 应该就可以,你可以去咨询一下,以前在岛内的报纸dm广告上看见过。应该可以的