请帮忙翻译器

在这种情况下,总是她付一部分钱,我付另外一部分钱.请帮忙翻译成英语,_百度作业帮
在这种情况下,总是她付一部分钱,我付另外一部分钱.请帮忙翻译成英语,
在这种情况下,总是她付一部分钱,我付另外一部分钱.请帮忙翻译成英语,
Under this condition,it is always that she pays a part,and I pay another.
In this case, she always pays a part of the money, I pay the other part of the money.满意的话,请采纳,谢谢.
In this situation, she always pay a certain amount of money, and I pay the rest of it.或者可以翻译的更简练些:In this situation, she and I always split the payment.
Under such circumstance, she always pays some, and I pay the rest.
在这种情况下,总是她付一部分钱,我付另外一部分钱。In this case, she always pay part of the money, and I pay the rest.
In this situation,it is always like that she pays for some money and I pay for the other.请帮忙翻译这句话,谢谢!_百度知道
请帮忙翻译这句话,谢谢!
请知悉这批货物将于明天装柜以及报关,我们会跟进并进一切努力去确保这个shipment不会被延误。
提问者采纳
我有更好的答案|搜索相关资料 Please kindly note that this batch of goods will be loaded into the container and applied to the customs ,我们会跟进并进一切努力去确保这个shipment不会被延误请知悉这批货物将于明天装柜以及报关, We will also try our best to make sure that this shipment won&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Please be informed that the shipment will be loaded tomorrow and the customs clearance, we will follow up together every effort to ensure that the shipment will not be delayed.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译成英文,不要机器翻译的,谢谢因为打螺丝力度过大导致产品的前壳有一点变形,这种的前壳变形不能返工.所以我们保证,若是产品在市场有任何因为以上所引起的问题,我们愿意承担._百度作业帮
请帮忙翻译成英文,不要机器翻译的,谢谢因为打螺丝力度过大导致产品的前壳有一点变形,这种的前壳变形不能返工.所以我们保证,若是产品在市场有任何因为以上所引起的问题,我们愿意承担.
请帮忙翻译成英文,不要机器翻译的,谢谢因为打螺丝力度过大导致产品的前壳有一点变形,这种的前壳变形不能返工.所以我们保证,若是产品在市场有任何因为以上所引起的问题,我们愿意承担.
The slight distortion in the front casing, possibly arising from the over-torqued screws, could be reworked for rectification.
However we guarantee that should there be any quality issues due to the distortion occuring in the market, we would take the corresponding accountability.
另外还有一句请帮忙翻译:
LOGO丝印油墨用3M胶纸会沾掉
The screen printing inks left over on the logo can be removed by using
a 3M tape.
The front casing will become out of shape if the force to tighten the screw is too strong. This type of deformation is not able to be fixed. Therefore, we guarantee that we will take the responsibility if our products have any defects caused by the above-mentioned problem in the market.
The front sell distortion of the cellphone can not be sent back to factory for overhaul if the reason caused this distortion is fierce screwing, so we guarantee that if the products in the market have any problem which caused by the reason above, we will undertake the responsibility.
Product deformation in front case caused by heavily striking the screw can not be guaranteed. But we assure that any kind of problem aroused from above in the market is in our scope of responsibility. 仅供参考~
另外还有一句请帮忙翻译:
LOGO丝印油墨用3M胶纸会沾掉获奖证书、考级证书、怎样写?谢谢!
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
Mingzhi Zeng
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'他将会成为我们的代理商吗?请帮忙翻译成英文_百度作业帮
他将会成为我们的代理商吗?请帮忙翻译成英文
他将会成为我们的代理商吗?请帮忙翻译成英文
will he become our distributor?
Will he become our proxy?或者 Will he become our agency?proxy一般是一个公司国外代理商。agency是一个名人的代理公司
He will become our agent?

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译器 的文章

随机推荐