grab a spoonwep2什么意思?

Sina Visitor SystemTop Ten Signs You’re Addicted to Nutella
Bleeding Espresso
Wednesday & February 4, 2009 & by
***Be sure to check out
for the most up-to-date info!***
is *tomorrow*, so I hope your Nutella posts are being polished! If you need some ideas, be sure to check out today’s post at Ms Adventures in Italy: !
In lieu of a traditional
this week, I’m celebrating Nutella for *two* days, and hopefully you’ll be inspired to whip something up for tomorrow by:
The Top Ten Signs You’re Addicted to Nutella
10. When your significant other asks if you want to spoon, you say “Sure!” and reach for the Nutella jar.
9. Your drinking glasses consist entirely of old Nutella containers.
8. You’ve never looked at the caloric content of Nutella and don’t plan on doing so.
7. Your afternoon snack is , Nutella on bread, and a chaser of a few spoonfuls of Nutella straight from the jar.
6. When invited to someone’s house, your only question is, “Will there be Nutella?”
5. Some people see things as they are and ask, “Why?” You dream of things that never were and ask, “Why not with Nutella?”
4.You’ve never met any food item that didn’t pair well with Nutella.
3. You carry around small snack packets of Nutella with you at all times in case you need a hit.
2.When faced with moral dilemmas, you ask “What would Nutella do?”
And the number one sign you’re a Nutella addict:
1. You have written to President Obama begging him to change his famous line to “We will extend a hand if you are willing to pass the Nutella jar.”
Be sure to check out the rules for participation in World Nutella Day –we’re looking forward to lots of fabulous entries!
Posted in: , ,502——Bad Gateway
您访问的页面正在维护,我们正在尽全力恢复访问,请您稍候…
ServerName:chn-hz-wy-se4/1.2.9-3grab a spoon什么意思?
grab a spoon什么意思?
真正的意思
补充:我想要的不是简单的 “抓起勺子”
补充:那Do you know how long it's been since I've grabbed a spoon?又是什么意思
这是我在老友记里看到的一些
1.是种游戏
2.找女朋友:
More like a metaphore than a slang word grab a spoon means that women are like different types of ice-cream and that you should grab a spoon (meaning that you should get back on the game)
&grab a spoon& 是俚语中一隐喻,意思是女人就像不同式样的冰淇淋所以你需要抓住一把勺子(有机会就分一杯羹)。例如:
&Dude I just broke up with Wendy.&
&Hey, listen you gotta grab a spoon dog.&
是经典的美剧《老友记》(friends)里的对白了
grabbed a spoon原意是“分一杯羹”。即指“抓住一个机会”
剧中的原句“I just grabbed a spoon.”因为joey把女人比喻成冰激凌,他让ross拿起勺子去尝冰激淋,就是比喻他去找新目标了(去追女孩子)
所以这个词语的意思有“猎色异性”:)~
其他回答 (1)
grab攫取,抓取。
spoon勺,调羹
grab a spoon 握住勺子,拿勺子
等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 spoonwep2 的文章

随机推荐