2008年1月浙江省大学英语三级考试试卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2008年1月浙江省大学英语三级考试试卷
上传于||文档简介
&&P​a​r​t​ ​I​I​ ​V​o​c​a​b​u​l​a​r​y​
​
1​.​S​c​i​e​n​t​i​s​t​s​ ​i​n​ ​t​h​e​ ​w​o​r​l​d​ ​a​r​e​ ​e​x​p​e​c​t​e​d​ ​t​o​ ​f​i​n​d​ ​a​(​n​)​ ​_​_​_​B​_​_​ ​t​o​ ​t​h​e​ ​p​r​o​b​l​e​m​ ​o​f​ ​o​v​e​r​ ​p​o​p​u​l​a​t​i​o​n​.​
​
​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​A​、​r​e​p​l​y​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​B​、​s​o​l​u​t​i​o​n​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​C​、​r​e​s​p​o​n​s​e​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​D​、​a​n​s​w​e​r​
​
2​.​W​e​ ​h​a​v​e​ ​b​e​e​n​ ​t​o​l​d​ ​t​h​a​t​ ​t​h​e​ ​c​o​n​t​r​a​c​t​ ​i​n​ ​q​u​e​s​t​i​o​n​ ​i​s​ ​_​_​A​_​_​_​ ​f​o​r​ ​o​n​e​ ​y​e​a​r​ ​s​t​a​r​t​i​n​g​ ​f​r​o​m​ ​t​h​e​
​
​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​A​、​u​s​e​f​u​l​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​B​、​e​f​f​i​c​i​e​n​t​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​C​、​p​r​a​c​t​i​c​a​l​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​D​、​e​f​f​e​c​t​i​v​e​
​
3​.​W​h​e​n​ ​i​t​ ​c​o​m​e​s​ ​t​o​ ​j​o​b​ ​i​n​t​e​r​v​i​e​w​,​ ​f​i​r​s​t​ ​_​_​B​_​_​_​ ​a​r​e​ ​i​m​p​o​r​t​a​n​t​.
大小:23.75KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
浙江省2006年12月大学英语三级考试试题及答案附听力
浙江省2006年12月大学英语三级考试卷及答案 +【听力录音文稿】 &&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Part I&& Listening Comprehension
Directions: In this section you will hear 10 short conversations. At the end of each conversa&&&&&&&&&&&&& tion, a question will be asked about what was said, The conversation and the&&&&&&&&&&&&& question will be spoken only once. After each question there will be a pause.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& During the pause, you must read the four choices marked A), B), C) and D),and decide which is the best answer. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.
1. A) To take a seat and wait.& B) To go there at nine o'clock.& C) To tell him why she wants to see Dr. Milton.& D) To make another appointment with Dr. Milton.2. A) It's heavy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) It's dull.& C) It's difficult.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) It's great.3. A) If the man needs a ride.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) If the man will go shopping.& C) If the man is going home.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) If the man's wife will come.4. A) She was a student advisor.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) She was a cleaning lady.& C) She was a teacher.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) She was a home designer.5. A) On the first floor.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) On the second floor.& C) On the third floor.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) On the fourth floor.6. A) He can't stand up any more.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) Ken is a very good music player.& C) Ken will move out soon.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) He's unhappy with his roommate.7. A) He is going to date the woman.& B) He is going to do some physical exercises.& C) He is going to see a doctor.& D) He is going to have a drink with the woman.8. A) She lost Henry's number.B) She forgot to write Henry's number on her hand back.&& & C) She doesn't know Henry's number,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) She can't remember Henry's number.9. A) She wants to buy a music CD.&&&&&&&&&&&& B) She needs some money immediately.C) She can't lend the man any money.&&&&&&&&& D) She wants the man to ask someone else.10. A) It's beyond his means.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) It's acceptable.&& C) It's higher than expected.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) It's too expensive.Section BDirections: In this section, you will hear 3 short passages or conversations. At the end of&&&&&&&&&&&&& each passage or conversation, you will hear some questions. The passage or the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& conversation will be read twice. After you hear ri passage or a conversation, you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& must choose the best answer from the four choices marked A ), B), C) and D ).&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& through the center.Passage OneQuestions 11 to 13 are based on the passage you have just heard.11. A) A Pakistani family to England.&&&&&&&&&& B) An English family to Pakistan.&& C) An English family to America.&&&&&&&&&& D) An American family to England.12. A) Because he didn't hear the alarm.&&&&&&&& B) Because he forgot to wind the Clock.&& C) Because his clock broke down.&&&&&&&&&& D) Because he didn't have an alarm clock.13. A) Because the person who had invited him died in an air crash.&& B) Because the American film producer was on the plane that crashed.&& C) Because he would have been killed if he had taken the plane as planned.&& D) Because all the planes to New York had been cancelled due to an air crash.Passage TwoQuestions 14 to 16 are based on the passage you have just heard.14. A) Because they have hotels and stores.&& B) Because they attract tourists to the city.&& C) Because people pay to visit the museums.&& D) Because people buy a lot of gifts in the museums.15. A) Because they do not have enough tourists.&& B) Because New York as a whole is in trouble.&& C) Because of the reduction in government support.&& D) Because people are not interested in art any more.16. A) The museums are a financial success.&& B) Crocker Bank wants new depositors.&& C) People are leaving New York too rapidly.&& D) The public should support cultural institutions.Passage ThreeQuestions 17 to 20 are based on the passage you have just heard.17. A) To stop doing housework and go to work.&& B) To get to know all aspects of society.&& C) To become independent economically.&& D) To show their great strength in politica,18. A) Their position at home has changed greatly.&& B) Their interests have become more various.&& C) They do not have to obey their husbands any longer.&& D) They become more independent and self-confident.19. A) The political power of men.&& B) The traditional role of men.&& C) All aspects of the American society.&& D) The economic structure of the American society.20. A) Because they have more money.&& B) Because today's lifestyles are more flexible.&& C) Because people are more open to new things.&& D) Because the US society has changed dramatically.
也许您还关注以下文章:2008年6月浙江省大学英语三级考试真题(含听力音频)-成人英语三级-学易网校
当前位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&2008年6月浙江省大学英语三级考试真题(含听力音频)
2008年6月浙江省大学英语三级考试真题(含听力音频)
2008年6月浙江省大学英语三级考试试卷Part I Listening ComprehensionSection A1.A、In June&& B、In July&& C、In November&& D、In December2.A、In a hospital&& B、In a restaurant.&& C、In a hotel&& D、In a classroom3.A、He doesn’t like the professor very much&& B、He doesn’t want to attend the conference&& C、He doesn’t think the class will be cancelled.&& D、He doesn’t know anything about the conference4.A、The man should watch the program too&& B、The man should leave the television on&& C、The program will be over soon&& D、The man is being too noisy5.A、The woman shouldn’t drink tea either.&& B、The woman should switch to tea.&& C、There are two reasons not to drink&& D、Tea is better than coffee6.A、7:30am&& B、7:45am&& C、7:55am&& D、8:00am7.A、Teacher and student&& B、Air-hostess and passenger.&& C、Doctor and patient&& D、Police and driver8.A、John will help him fix the car&& B、John does not care about his car&& C、It has nothing to do with John&& D、He wants John to fix the car.9.A、Her intention to move to Boston&& B、A trip she has just made.&& C、Her plan to attend Harvard&& D、A city she often visits.10.A、She will sell the computer&& B、She will hurry to the third floor&& C、She will go running in the park&& D、She will bargain with the salesperson
Passage One Questions 11 to 13 are based on the passage you have just heard.11. A、They will ask you for food&&&&&& B、They will lead you to a restaurant&&&&&& C、They will bring you food&&&&&& D、They will lead you to a bar12. A、Some money&&&&&& B、Some food&&&&&& C、Some sweets&&&&&& D、Some drink13. A、They graduated from the school for monkeys&&&&&& B、They belong to some medical colleges.&&&&&& C、They earn money for their own&&&&&& D、They are hired by some farmers.
Passage Two Questions 14 to 16 are based on the passage you have just heard.14. A、Because many people don’t know how to behave in social situations.&&&&&& B、Because shy people tend to make fewer mistakes in social situations.&&&&&& C、Because it’s good to be shy&&&&&& D、Because most people are shy15. A、By prediction&&&&&& B、Through interviewing&&&&&& C、By recording&&&&&& D、Through observation16. A、To observe people’s attitudes towards strangers&&&&&& B、To see how people get along with their friends&&&&&& C、To change people’s behavior in social life&&&&&& D、To find out how shy people are
Passage Three Questions 17 to 20 are based on the passage you have just heard.17. A、In the 1920s&&&&&& B、In the 1930s&&&&&& C、In the 1940s&&&&&& D、In the 1950s18. A、Chemical&&&&&& B、Gas&&&&&& C、Water&&&&&& D、Vapor19. A、By melting dry ice&&&&&& B、By turning ordinary ice into steam&&&&&& C、By passing steam over dry ice&&&&&& D、By mixing dry ice with ordinary ice20. A、It is cleaner to use than ordinary ice&&&&&& B、It takes longer time to melt&&&&&& C、It is not so cold as ordinary ice&&&&&& D、It is light and easy to carryPart II Vocabulary21.Henry insisted that everything would be OK. _____, I couldn’t help feeling worried&&&& A、Anyway&&&& B、Nevertheless&&&& C、Therefore&&&& D、Consequently22.It was Richard’s first day to go to work, and he was determined to create a good _____ on his colleagues&&&& A、reaction&&&& B、expression&&&& C、reflection&&&& D、impression23.The Browns asked me to _____ their plants when they were away on vacation&&&& A、look into&&&& B、look after&&&& C、look over&&&& D、look through24.If I were you, I wouldn’t believe all those stories – Big Sam loves _____ things up.&&&& A、making&&&& B、turning&&&& C、mixing&&&& D、keeping25.I hope I haven’t _____ you in any way. I really meant to help you out of trouble&&&& A、excited&&&& B、tolerated&&&& C、bored&&&& D、offended26.Not finding the key, the firemen had to _____ the door to get into the burning house.&&&& A、break off&&&& B、break out&&&& C、break down&&&& D、break up27.It is half a year since the traffic accident, but she still can’t _____ the death of her son.&&&& A、get over&&&& B、get by&&&& C、get rid of&&&& D、get off28.The snow was now two feet deep, making it difficult, _____, to get the car out.&&&& A、if necessary&&&& B、if at all&&&& C、if not impossible&&&& D、if ever29.The plane was delayed, so the passengers _____ time by playing cards and watching TV&&&& A、killed&&&& B、spent&&&& C、wasted&&&& D、lost30.Art books are expensive to produce, _____ if they contain color illustrations.&&&& A、especially&&&& B、possibly&&&& C、necessarily&&&& D、similarly31.Do you think if it would make _____ for the city authorities to further restrict parking?&&&& A、way&&&& B、progress&&&& C、sense&&&& D、point32.How can you expect her to _____ exactly what happened fifteen years ago?&&&& A、reserve&&&& B、recall&&&& C、remind&&&& D、repeat33.Frank is having a tough time deciding whether to dress _____ or formally for the party tomorrow&&&& A、plainly&&&& B、carefully&&&& C、smartly&&&& D、casually34.We have learned to vary our language and our behavior to _____ the needs of different circumstances.&&&& A、feel&&&& B、satisfy&&&& C、urge&&&& D、create35.Please calm down! I know what you’re saying – there is no need to _____ your voice.&&&& A、raise&&&& B、lower&&&& C、lose&&&& D、soften36.After staying at home for several days, Mary felt _____ to go out for some fresh air.&&&& A、relaxed&&&& B、tempered&&&& C、tired&&&& D、encouraged37.Many people spend a lot of time on the way to the office, but there is a growing _____ for people to wok at home.&&&& A、influence&&&& B、prediction&&&& C、tendency&&&& D、concern38.The shop assistant promised that the color of the dress would never _____. But you see what my dress looks like now.&&&& A、dye&&&& B、vanish&&&& C、lose&&&& D、fade39.You could become a good musician, but your lack of practice is _____.&&&& A、holding you back&&&& B、holding you on&&&& C、holding you out&&&& D、holding you up40.We will help her if she can _____ her promise to work harder.&&&& A、break&&&& B、fulfill&&&& C、make&&&& D、withdrawPart III Structure41. Our purpose is to make the computer _____ people better.&&&&& A、to serve&&&&& B、serve&&&&& C、serving&&&&& D、served42. Henry had to stay at home because of his broken leg, so he asked me whether I could find someone _____ with him.&&&&& A、played cards&&&&& B、play cards&&&&& C、playing cards&&&&& D、to play cards43. After _____ for the job successfully, you are supposed to receive staff training.&&&&& A、having interviewed&&&&& B、interviewing&&&&& C、being interviewed&&&&& D、interviewed44. Used to rural life, my parents have trouble _____ to living in the urban area.&&&&& A、adjusting&&&&& B、adjusted&&&&& C、to adjust&&&&& D、adjust45. The house _____ in the north of the camp now will be our new library.&&&&& A、which was built&&&&& B、being building&&&&& C、built&&&&& D、being built46. Only 2 of the 38 passengers survived the accident. If only the driver _____ more carefully.&&&&& A、drove&&&&& B、had driven&&&&& C、drives&&&&& D、has driven47. Some guests would like to stay at the hotel _____ they did last time.&&&&& A、which&&&&& B、when&&&&& C、that&&&&& D、where48. We have prepared for such a long time and it’s about time our team _____.&&&&& A、won&&&&& B、has won&&&&& C、wins&&&&& D、will win49. The policemen compared the suspect’s footprints with _____ found at the crime scene.&&&&& A、which&&&&& B、what&&&&& C、that&&&&& D、those50. It is already ten o’clock and the game _____ by now.&&&&& A、should have finished&&&&& B、will have finished&&&&& C、 must have finished&&&&& D、must finish51.& _____ that the truth would be discovered sooner or later.&&&&& A、Little he knows&&&&& B、Little does he know&&&&& C、Little he knew&&&&& D、Little did he know52.& _____ they are fit I see no reason why they shouldn’t go on playing for another four or five years.&&&&& A、Though&&&&& B、Until&&&&& C、Provided&&&&& D、Unless53. All the students were surprised that their team _____ the game.&&&&& A、should lose&&&&& B、should have lost&&&&& C、would lose&&&&& D、would have lost54. You two haven’t done anything at all. You _____ be tired.&&&&& A、shall not&&&&& B、should not&&&&& C、can’t&&&&& D、must not55. It’s no good _____ to persuade him to give up drinking – he won’t listen.&&&&& A、try&&&&& B、have tired&&&&& C、to try&&&&& D、trying56.& _____ a reply, he decided to go to the company to see the manager himself.&&&&& A、Having not received&&&&& B、Not having received&&&&& C、He hadn’t received&&&&& D、Not receiving57. The film is reported _____ three Oscars, which the director had never expected.&&&&& A、carried off&&&&& B、has carried off&&&&& C、to carry off&&&&& D、to have carried off58.& He cannot be accused of murder for the simple reason _____ he was not in the town when the crime was committed.&&&&& A、why&&&&& B、when&&&&& C、that&&&&& D、because59. I clearly remember _____ something about this famous actor in a newspaper last month.&&&&& A、having read&&&&& B、read&&&&& C、to read&&&&& D、reading60. Henry has never been to the Summer Palace, and it’s the place _____.&&&&& A、in which he wants to visit&&&&& B、that he wants to visit it most&&&&& C、where he wants to visit&&&&& D、he wants to visit mostPart IV Reading ComprehensionPassage OneQuestions 61 to 65 are based on the following passage:
AWe might wonder at the progress made in every field of study, but the methods of testing a person’s knowledge and ability remain as primitive (原始的) as ever they were. It really is extraordinary that a educationalists have still failed to devise anything more efficient and reliable than examinations. For the claim that examinations test what you know, it is common knowledge that they more often do the opposite. They may be a good means of testing memory or the knack of working rapidly under extreme pressure, but they can tell you nothing about a person’s true ability.
As anxiety (焦虑) makers, examinations are second to none. That is because so much depends on them. They are the mark of success or failure in our society. Your whole future may be decided in one fateful day. It doesn’t matter that you weren’t feeling very well, or that your mother died. Little things like that don’t count: the exam goes on. No one can give of his best when he is in great terror, or after a sleepless night, yet this is precisely what the examination system expects him to do. The moment a child begins school, he enters a world of violent competition where success and failure are clearly defined and measured. Can we wonder at the increasing number of drop-outs: young people who are written off as complete failures before they have even started a career? Can we be surprised at the suicide (自杀) rate among students? 61. According to the writer, what do examinations NOT test? .
61. According to the writer, what do examinations NOT test?&A、Students’ pressure.&B、Students’ memory.&C、Students’ progress.&D、Students’ knowledge.62. What does the word “knack” most likely mean in Paragraph One?&A、 “special skill”&B、“difficult quiz”&C、“convenient device”&D、“good advice”63. How do examinations often make young people feel?&A、Annoyed and angry.&B、Sorry and sad.&C、Surprised and disappointed.&D、Worried and upset.64. Which of the following situations would the writer hope to see about young people at school?&A、Their success and failure are clearly defined by exams.&B、They work hard before the examination day.&C、Their failure is decided on the examination day.&D、Few of them drop out of school.65. What is the writer’s attitude toward examinations?&A、Critical&B、Casual&C、Neutral&D、Positive
Passage TwoQuestions 66 to 70 are based on the following passage:
Perhaps the most amazing thing to come out of kinesics, the study of body movement, was suggested by Professor Ray Birdwhistell. He believes that physical appearance is often culturally programmed. In other words, we learn our looks – we are not born with them. A baby has generally unformed facial ( 脸部的) features. A baby, according to Birdwhistell, learns where to set eyebrows by looking at those around – family and friends.
This helps explain why the people of some regions of the United States look so much alike. New Englanders or southerners have certain common facial characteristics that cannot be explained by genetics (遗传学). The exact shape of the mouth is not set at birth. It is learned later. In fact, the final mouth shape is not formed until well into adolescence (青春期). A husband and wife together for a long time often come to look somewhat alike. We learn our looks from those around us.
This is perhaps why in a single country there are areas where people smile more than those in other areas. In the United States, for example, the South is the part where people smile most frequently. In New England they smile less, and in the western part of New York State still less. Many southerners find cities such as New York cold and unfriendly, partly because people on Madison Avenue smile less than people on Peach Tree Street in Atlanta, Georgia. People in densely populated urban areas also tend to smile and greet each other in public less than do people in rural areas and small towns. (262W).
66. What does the passage mainly say about babies?A、Babies copy their facial features from their parents.B、They always look at people around them.C、Their facial features are formed after birth.D、They have different facial features.67. How does the writer feel about Prof. Birdwhistell’s conclusion?A、He is very surprised but believes it.B、He is quite worried about itC、He is rather doubtful about it.D、He is puzzled about it.68. What does the passage tell us about the mouth shape?A、New Englanders and southerners have similar mouth shape.B、Husband and wife usually share their mouth shape.C、People living close together may have similar mouth shape.D、It takes a few years to shape the mouth.69. Which group of the people in the US look most unfriendly according to the passage?A、People in the city of New York.B、People in western rural areas.C、People in the city of Atlanta.D、People in southern states.70. What is the main idea of the passage?A、People in rural areas and small towns are usually more friendly.B、Both babies and adults learn from their environment.C、Genetics cannot explain certain common facial characteristics.D、Physical appearance is learned after birth.
Passage ThreeQuestions 71 to 75 are based on the following passage:
In 18th-century colonial (殖民地的) America, those who wanted to become doctors either learned as personal students from established professionals or went abroad to study in the traditional schools of London, Paris, and Edinburgh. Medicine was first taught formally by specialists at the University of Pennsylvania, beginning in 1765, and 1767 at King’s College (now Columbia University), the first institution in the colonies to give the degree of doctor of medicine. Following the American Revolution, the Columbia medical faculty (formerly of King’s College) was combined with the College of Physicians and Surgeons, which survives as a division of Columbia University.
In 1893 the Johns Hopkins Medical School required all applicants to have a college degree and was the first to afford its students the opportunity to further their training in an attached teaching hospital. The growth of medical schools attached with established institutions of learning went together with the development of private schools of medicine run for personal profit, most of which had low standards and poor facilities. In 1910 Abraham Flexner, the American education reformer, wrote Medical Education in the United States and Canada, exposing the poor conditions of most private schools. Later on, the American Medical Association and the Association of American Medical Colleges laid down standards for course content, qualifications of teachers, laboratory facilities, connections with teaching hospitals, and licensing (发放执照) of medical professionals that survive to this day.
By the late 1980s the U.S. and Canada had 142 four-year medical colleges recognized by Liaison Committee on Medical Education to offer the M.D. during the 1987-88 academic year, 47,262 men and 25,686 women entered these colleges and an estimated 11,752 men and 5,958 women were graduated. Graduates, after a year of internship (实习), received licenses of practice if they pass an examination given either by a state board or by the National Board of Medical Examiners. (308W).
71. Which institution first taught medicine in colonial America?A、The University of Pennsylvania.B、University of LondonC、King’s CollegeD、Columbia University.72. Which of the following is FALSE about the Johns Hopkins Medical School according to the passage?A、Its students must go to college before they could be trained there.B、Its students received training both in classroom and hospital.C、It was the first school with an attached teaching hospital then.D、It had a teaching hospital attached to it in 1893.73. What does the passage say about the private schools of medicine?A、They developed later than those established medical schools.B、They were promoted by Abraham Flexner.C、They were controlled by the state government.D、Most of then had poor conditions.74. What do we learn from the last paragraph of the passage?A、There were more female graduates than male ones in 1987-88 academic year.B、In the late 1980s, the US and Canada had 142 medical colleges altogether.C、To get licenses to practice, graduates must take an important examination.D、Internship was part of medical students’ training before graduation.75. Which of the following is the best title of the passage?A、Medical Profession in the US.B、Medical Students in the US.C、Medical Education in the US.D、Medical Schools in the US.Part V Translation from English into ChineseDirections: In this part there is a passage with 5 underlined sections, numbered 76 to 80. After reading the passage carefully, translate the underlined sections into Chinese. Remember to write your translation on the Translation Sheet.
There is nothing similar in the way men and women shop for groceries. Believe me, I know, because I work in a major supermarket.(76) After watching scores of people shop for food day in day out, I have become somewhat of an expert on the habits of American consumers.I have noticed many things about them, but nothing stands out more clearly than the differences between men and women when they shop
First of all, men never know where anything is. Despite the recent trends in equality, which demands that a man should share the domestic chores, there are still more women shoppers in America’s grocery stores. And these women know what they’re doing. (77) Women are exceptional food shoppers, who always know where something is. Nine times out of ten, it will be a man who asks an employee to find a product for him. I don’t know how many men shoppers come up to me during a night to ask me where something is, but 50% of those who invariably return to me in five minutes still unaware of the product’s location. Men have no sense of direction in a supermarket. Women, on the other hand, rarely ask for an item’s location. (78) When they do, it is usually for some product that only they have ever hear of and whose name only they can pronounce.
Another difference between men and women is that women shop at speeds that would get them tickets on freeways, while men shop with all the speed of a dead snail (蜗牛). A woman who’s really good can get her shopping done in the same amount of item every time she goes. A man who shops just as often will get worse and worse every time.
(79) The biggest difference between the sexes in regard to shopping, however, involves the manipulation (操控) of carts. A woman guides a cart through the store so effortlessly that her movements are almost poetic. Men are an entirely different story. They have no idea of how to control the direction of carts. To a man, a shopping cart is some sort of metal monster designed to embarrass (令人尴尬) him.
Overall, women are far more proficient shoppers than men. Women are safe and graceful, while men are dangerous and clumsy(80) I know these things because I work in a supermarket. I also know these things because I am a man.
76.& 77.& 78.& 79.& 80.& Part VI Translation from Chinese into English81. 这位老科学家退休以后不久就写了一本关于他童年的书。
82. 请坐下,把你的手放在桌上,这样我可以给你量血压。
83. 在中国,人们通常在春节走亲访友。
84. 老实说,我昨天才知道他一直在日本工作。
85. 我下周一晚上八点到杭州,你可以到机场接我吗?
2008年6月浙江省大学英语三级考试试卷答案Part I Listening ComprehensionSection Ayour answers: 1.&&& 2.&&& 3.&&& 4.&&& 5.&&& 6.&&& 7.&&& 8.&&& 9.&&& 10.&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& keys: 1. A&& 2. C&& 3. C&& 4. B&& 5. A&& 6. D&& 7. B&& 8. C&& 9. B&& 10. B&&
Section B Passage One your answers: 11.&&& 12.&&& 13.&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& keys: 11. B&& 12. A&& 13. A&&
Passage Two your answers: 14.&&& 15.&&& 16.&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& keys: 14. D&& 15. D&& 16. D&&
Passage Three your answers: 17.&&& 18.&&& 19.&&& 20.&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& keys: 17. A&& 18. B&& 19. C&& 20. A&&
Your Score:0Part II Vocabularyyour answers: 21.&&& 22.&&& 23.&&& 24.&&& 25.&&& 26.&&& 27.&&& 28.&&& 29.&&& 30.&&& 31.&&& 32.&&& 33.&&& 34.&&& 35.&&& 36.&&& 37.&&& 38.&&& 39.&&& 40.&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& keys: 21. B&& 22. D&& 23. B&& 24. C&& 25. D&& 26. C&& 27. A&& 28. C&& 29. A&& 30. A&& 31. C&& 32. B&& 33. D&& 34. B&& 35. A&& 36. D&& 37. C&& 38. D&& 39. A&& 40. B&&
Your Score:0 Part III Structureyour answers: 41.&&& 42.&&& 43.&&& 44.&&& 45.&&& 46.&&& 47.&&& 48.&&& 49.&&& 50.&&& 51.&&& 52.&&& 53.&&& 54.&&& 55.&&& 56.&&& 57.&&& 58.&&& 59.&&& 60.&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& keys: 41. B&& 42. D&& 43. C&& 44. A&& 45. D&& 46. B&& 47. D&& 48. A&& 49. D&& 50. C&& 51. D&& 52. C&& 53. B&& 54. C&& 55. D&& 56. B&& 57. D&& 58. C&& 59. D&& 60. D&&
Your Score:0 Part IV Reading ComprehensionPassage One your answers: 61.&&& 62.&&& 63.&&& 64.&&& 65.&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& keys: 61. D&& 62. A&& 63. D&& 64. D&& 65. A&&
Passage Two your answers: 66.&&& 67.&&& 68.&&& 69.&&& 70.&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& keys: 66. C&& 67. A&& 68. C&& 69. A&& 70. D&&
Passage Threeyour answers: 71.&&& 72.&&& 73.&&& 74.&&& 75.&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& keys: 71. A&& 72. D&& 73. D&& 74. C&& 75. C&&
Your Score:0 Part V Translation from English into Chinese76.After watching scores of people shop for food day in day out, I have become somewhat of an expert on the habits of American consumers.your answer:key:在每天看了许多的人购买食品后。
77.Women are exceptional food shoppers, who always know where something is.your answer:key:妇女是非常特殊的食品购买者。
78.When they do, it is usually for some product that only they have ever hear of and whose name only they can pronounce.your answer:key:当她们这么做(问产品的位置)时,通常是问一些她们听说过且只会念它们名字的产品。
79.The biggest difference between the sexes in regard to shopping, however, involves the manipulation (操控) of carts.your answer:key:然而在购物方面,性别间最大的差异牵涉到对购物车的控制。
80.I know these things because I work in a supermarket. I also know these things because I am a man.your answer:key:我知道这些是因为我在超市工作。我知道这些也因为我是男人。Part VI Translation from Chinese into English81.这位老科学家退休以后不久就写了一本关于他童年的书。your answer:key:Soon after his retirement, the old scientist wrote a book about his childhood.
82.请坐下,把你的手放在桌上,这样我可以给你量血压。your answer:key:Please sit down and put your arm(hand)on the table so that I can take your blood pressure.
83.在中国,人们通常在春节走亲访友。your answer:key:In China, people often visit relatives and friends during the Spring Festival holiday.
84.老实说,我昨天才知道他一直在日本工作。your answer:key:To be frank (To be honest), I didn’t know he had been working in Japan until yesterday.
85.我下周一晚上八点到杭州,你可以到机场接我吗?your answer:key:I will arrive in Hangzhou at 8 o’clock next Monday evening. Can you pick me up at the airport?
外语成人英语三级考试相关文章
········
········

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语三级 的文章

随机推荐