be concerned inwith

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.
After many hours, I have finally installed the proper version of Eclipse (3.6.2), the SDK (16.0.1), and the ADT Plugin for eclipse. I was able to "plug in" the SDK starter kit with no problem. Then, when I went to install the latest API 4.0.3 (window --> SDK manager ...), in the lower part of the window in the console (it is headed by "DDMS") the following message was displayed:
[ 16:23:03 - DDMS] DDMS files not found: C:\Program Files
(x86)\eclipse\platform-tools\adb.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\eclipse\tools\hprof-conv.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\eclipse\tools\traceview.bat
[ 16:47:18 - DeviceMonitor] Adb connection Error:An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
[ 16:47:19 - DeviceMonitor] Connection attempts: 1
I believe that the something is looking for DDMS within the eclipse folder and not the Android folder. If this is problem or otherwise, how do I fix it? Thanks in advance!
BTW I am using windows 7 (64 bit)
First of all check if there are or there aren't those files. If there aren't they you should have some problems during installation and the best way is to re-install SDK.
However, if you will find there those files than you can restart adb, that mean eclipse. In extreme cases computer.
Thanks to all of you, I also fixed all my errors, which included some listed here.
Someone on another site also recommended the following, which fixed most (if not all) of
my errors:
"Try changing the ADB connection timeout. I think it defaults that to 5000ms and I changed mine to 10000ms to get rid of that problem. If you are in Eclipse, you can do this by going through Window -> Preferences and then it is in DDMS under Android."
In my case I had to go to the following (in Eclipse of course)
Windows->Preferences->Android->DDMS
I had the same "DDMS files not found..." problem. I fixed it by making sure that the Android SDK path is set correctly in Eclipse (which is "C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk" on my machine). This can be done in Eclipse->Windows->Preferences->Android->SDK Location. Note that if you are running Windows 7, it is best to run Eclipse and SDK Manager with the "Run as administrator" option.
I am running Windows 7 32-bit, Eclipse Indigo SR1, Android SDK r16.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabledbe concerned about 与 be concerned with 的不同.意思不都是关心挂念么?那有什么不同之处呢?在什么情况下要用哪一个词组?_百度作业帮
be concerned about 与 be concerned with 的不同.意思不都是关心挂念么?那有什么不同之处呢?在什么情况下要用哪一个词组?
意思不都是关心挂念么?那有什么不同之处呢?在什么情况下要用哪一个词组?
concerned for/about sth/that …表示担心的;烦恼的;忧虑的例:Conccerned parentss held a meeting.忧心忡忡的家长们开了一次家长会.We are all concerned for her safety.我们都为她的安全担心.I'm concerned that thay may have got lost.我担心他们可能迷路了.be concerned with sth …表示与某事物有关;涉涉及某事物例:Her lastest documentary is concerned with youth unemployment.她最近的一部纪录片是关于青年人失业问题.特地查了牛津字典,希望可以帮到你.请问,be concerned with 与be concerned about 有什么区别?_百度知道
请问,be concerned with 与be concerned about 有什么区别?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
两个都可以表示忙于某事,关心某事。be concerned about 还有担忧谋士的意思,前者没有
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁be concerned for/with/about分别什么意思哪个是关注的意思_百度作业帮
be concerned for/with/about分别什么意思哪个是关注的意思
哪个是关注的意思
concerned for/about sth/that …表示担心的;烦恼的;忧虑的例:Conccerned parentss held a meeting.忧心忡忡的家长们开了一次家长会.We are all concerned for her safety.我们都为她的安全担心.I'm concerned that thay may have got lost.我担心他们可能迷路了.be concerned with sth …表示与某事物有关;涉涉及某事物例:Her lastest documentary is concerned with youth unemployment.她最近的一部纪录片是关于青年人失业问题.特地查了牛津字典,希望可以帮到你.
1.涉及,关系到;影响到The letter is chiefly concerned with export commodities. 这封信主要是关于出口商品的。 The news concerns your brother. 这消息与你兄弟有关。 2.使担心;使不安[H][(+about/for)]The boy's poor he...
be concerned for:关心…;为…担忧with:和···在一起about:关于;大约
由此可看出是关注的意思
sth/that …表示担心的;烦恼的;忧虑的例:Conccerned parentss held a meeting. 忧心忡忡的家长们开了一次家长会。
We are all concerned for her safety.我们都为她的安全担心。
I'm concerned that thay may hav...您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
英语介词短语搭配
about和be upset about和be upset at和be upset with等的词义是否相同?可以互换吗?
be concerned
挂虑的,担心的,不安的(+about/for/over)
有关的;参与的(+in)
关心的,感兴趣的(+about/for)
被xx关心(+by)[??很少见这种表达]
心烦的,苦恼的(+about/at/over)都一样的
We are all concerned about her safety.
我们大家都担心他的安全。
大家还关注

我要回帖

更多关于 be concerned in 的文章

随机推荐