I have ihavenothingg ____...

I have nothing 和 I dont have nothing的区别?这两个是一个意思吗?那后者加个否定的意义是什么?强调吗?就像肯定句表强调可以加个do一样吗?
这两个是一个意思.后者加个don't表示强调,不会变成肯定,在非标准英语(或口语)中常见.标准的说法是 I don't have anything.或 I have nothing.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码I Have Nothing 歌词_百度知道
I Have Nothing 歌词
提问者采纳
baidu,you., this passion inside我将不再矜持., one I can hold on to如果记忆可以永存, this passion inside我将不再矜持, nothing我一无所有If I don’t have you,因为我内心充满激情Can’t run from myself也不会再逃避自己的心There’s nowhere to hide因为我已经无处可逃Don’t make me close one more door不要让我再次锁心I don’t wanna hurt anymore我并不想伤害任何人Stay in my arms if you dare如果害怕就躲到我怀里来Or must I imagine you there我一直告诉自己你就在我怀里Don’t walk away from me.千万别离开我Don’t walk away from me.baidu:Whitney Houstonby://music://music, nothingIf I don’t have you., take me for what I am请你融入我的生活,是你让我明白Will a memory survive,就让我来证明这点I don’t really need to look very much further我不需要看的那么长远I don’t want to have to go where you don’t follow没有你的陪伴我不想去任何地方I won’t hold it back again.., nothing, youYou see through:浪荡四方()Share my life.曲名.千万别离开我I have nothing.千万别离开我Don’t walk away from me,直捣进我的心房You break down my walls with the strength of you love你用爱的力量击碎了我的心墙I never knew love like I’ve known it with you以前不知道什么叫爱.com/song/" target="_blank">http..千万别离开我I have nothing., you如果失去你我将一无所有you , I’ll never ask for too much请你来爱我,因为我内心充满激情Can’t run from myself也不会再逃避自己的心There’s nowhere to hide因为我已经无处可逃(Your love I’ll remember forever)你的爱我永远铭记Don’t make me close one more door不要让我再次锁心I don’t wanna hurt anymore我并不想伤害任何人Stay in my arms if you dare如果害怕就躲到我怀里来Or must I imagine you there我一直告诉自己你就在我怀里Don’t walk away from me,我要求不高Just all that you are and everything that you do我只想知道你在哪里在做什么I don’t really need to look very much further我不需要看的那么长远I don’t want to have to go where you don’t follow没有你的陪伴我不想去任何地方I won’t hold it back again, right to the heart of me你已经看穿了我, you如果没有你If I don’t have you如果没有你Oh~~~<a href="http, nothing我一无所有Don’t make me close one more door不要让我再次锁心I don’t wanna hurt anymore我并不想伤害任何人Stay in my arms if you dare如果害怕就躲到我怀里来Or must I imagine you there我一直告诉自己你就在我怀里Don’t walk away from me., nothing.千万别离开我I have nothing,快来认识纯真的我Cause I’ll never change all my colours for you我从没有在你面前掩饰什么Take my love, nothing.:I have nothing歌手
相关专业回答
  《I have nothing》
  所属专辑:Whitney The Greatest Hits
  歌曲原唱:Whitney Houston
  Share my life, take me for what I am
  Cause I’ll never change all my colours for you
  Take my love, I’ll never ask for too much
  Just all that you are and everything that you do
  I don’t really need to look very...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
i have nothing是什么意思
中文翻译我没事一无所有:&&&&pron. (pl. we ) 〔人称代词,第一人称,单 ...:&&&&vt. 1.有,持有,具有,含有。 How much m ...:&&&&n. 1.(什么也)没有,没有什么东西[什么事],什么东 ...
例句与用法I have nothing to worry about in this life .我这一生都很省心。I had nothing stronger than orange juice to drink .我只喝了橙汁,没喝酒。I have nothing to do with the matter .我和那件事没有关系。Apart from clothes and bedding , i have nothing .我除了行李被褥之外一无所有。I have nothing to say with regard to your complaints .对于你的投诉,我无可奉告。I have nothing to repent of .我没有什么好后悔的。I have nothing to repent of .我没有什么可忏悔的。I have nothing to do with your affections, your delusions .我才不管你的自作多情和想入非非呢。I have nothing but contempt for the people who despise money .我就是看不惯那些对金钱不屑一顾的人。I 'm sorry. i have nothing to pay you except some big bills .对不起,我只带着大票面的钱,没有零钱付给你。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
i have nothing的中文翻译,i have nothing是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译i have nothing,i have nothing的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved张惠妹的最新歌词
39679396793967939679396793967939679396793967939679I Have Nothing MP3链接qq空间背景音乐歌曲链接外链地址
正在播放I Have Nothing
顺序循环播放
把本舞曲分享到
请记住本站
方便下次听
把本站分享给你的朋友,就是对本站最大的支持,不管是男是女都可以^_^!
音乐外链:(可用于音乐下载,QQ空间背景音乐等等)
注意设置qq空间背景音乐时,地址保存后,需要关闭浏览器重新打开就可正常播放音乐了,不要管连率,本站的连通率99.99%
/up/mp3/BB9F25FEFEBE676136FA.mp3
1.I Have Nothing外链到QQ空间背景音乐歌曲链接
2.I Have Nothing歌曲链接mp3下载和在线试听顺畅播放
3.I Have Nothing这首歌曲链接由网友上传提供分享