i have ihavenothingg like...

歌手:《nothing like the love i have for you》相似歌曲nothing like the love i have for you歌词 I fall in love with a lot of the girls I see out on the streetspecially the ones that make eyecontact with meoh babyIt don&t mean I&m gonna leave youI fell in love with a girl at the grocery storesimply because she gave me a look nobody gave me beforeoh babyIt don&t mean I&m gonna leave younothing like the love I have for youI&m still in love with a lot of the girls I&ve seenwithin my dreamsfor realor on the screenor in a magazineoh babyIt don&t mean i&m gonna leave younothing like the love between me and younothing like the love i have for you LRC歌词 [ti:nothing like the love i have for you][ar:Egil Olsen][al:107676][00:00.48]I fall in love with a lot of the girls I see out on the street[00:08.05]specially the ones that make eyecontact with me[00:14.71]oh baby[00:17.98]It don&t mean I&m gonna leave you[00:22.63]I fell in love with a girl at the grocery store[00:28.25]simply because she gave me a look nobody gave me before[00:36.47]oh baby[00:39.92]It don&t mean I&m gonna leave you[00:47.98]nothing like the love I have for you[00:55.48]I&m still in love with a lot of the girls I&ve seen[01:01.95]within my dreams[01:03.96]for real[01:05.21]or on the screen[01:06.16]or in a magazine[01:10.62]oh baby[01:13.84]It don&t mean i&m gonna leave you[01:19.10]nothing like the love between me and you & 56音乐网 浙ICP备号-3I have nothing 和 I dont have nothing的区别?这两个是一个意思吗?那后者加个否定的意义是什么?强调吗?就像肯定句表强调可以加个do一样吗?
这两个是一个意思.后者加个don't表示强调,不会变成肯定,在非标准英语(或口语)中常见.标准的说法是 I don't have anything.或 I have nothing.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码推荐这篇日记的豆列
······Nothing Like The Love I Have For You-Egil Olsen, Nothing Like The Love I Have For YouMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Nothing Like The Love I Have For You
I fall in love with a lot of the girls I see out on the street
specially the ones that make eyecontact with me
It don't mean I'm gonna leave you
I fell in love with a girl at the grocery store
simply because she gave me a look nobody gave me before
It don't mean I'm gonna leave you
nothing like the love I have for you
I'm still in love with a lot of the girls I've seen
within my dreams
or on the screen
or in a magazine
It don't mean i'm gonna leave you
nothing like the love between me and you
文本歌词最后由
编辑于 15:49
LRC歌词最后由
编辑于 00:05
你可能会喜欢的精选集
大胡子的柔情你不懂。Egil Olsen,一个喜欢带着吉他旅行,每天穿梭在旅店和大街小巷,看到形形色色的人和事,再用音乐记录下来。我喜欢这种简单的人,和简单的歌。
送给窗外的雨,和它潮湿的心
自己花心还找那么多借口
自己花心还找那么多借口
好可爱的一首歌啊 喜欢
(第1页, 共84条)
使用手机扫码收听单曲
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
收藏Nothing Like The L的人们
听Nothing Like The L的人也听
关注虾米: