扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
一首英文歌曲在高潮中有“who you are who you are”“where you are”是女人唱,我想知道是哪首歌
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
  who are you  歌手:who 专辑:who are you  Who are you?  Who,who,who,who?  Who are you?  Who,who,who,who?  Who are you?  Who,who,who,who?  Who are you?  Who,who,who,who?  I woke up in a Soho doorway  A policeman knew my name  He said "You can go sleep at home tonight  If you can get up and walk away"  I staggered back to the underground  And the breeze blew back my hair  I remember throwin' punches around  Who  And preachin' from my chair  [chorus:]  Well,who are you?(Who are you?Who,who,who,who?)  I really wanna know (Who are you?Who,who,who,who?)  Tell me,who are you?(Who are you?Who,who,who,who?)  'Cause I really wanna know (Who are you?Who,who,who,who?)  I took the tube back out of town  Back to the Rollin' Pin  I felt a little like a dying clown  With a streak of Rin Tin Tin  I stretched back and I hiccupped  And looked back on my busy day  Eleven hours in the Tin Pan  God,there's got to be another way  Who are you?  Ooh wa ooh wa ooh wa ooh wa ...  Who are you?  Who,who,who,who?  Who are you?  Who,who,who,who?  Who are you?  Who,who,who,who?  Who are you?  Who,who,who,who?  [chorus]  I know there's a place you walked  Where love falls from the trees  My heart is like a broken cup  I only feel right on my knees  I spit out like a sewer hole  Yet still recieve your kiss  How can I measure up to anyone now  After such a love as this?  [chorus]
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
My baby’s a babysitter now
posted: April 5,
Shares 0Isla was singing the chorus of this song “His name was Aiken Drum” tonight before bed.
“Didn’t we used to listen to a song about Aiken Drum?”
“I don’t know,” she said
“I don’t know either,” I said.
“Where did you hear that song?” I said.
“I don’t know,” she said.
I can’t remember the words, but I’m sure I’ve heard that song before. Somewhere.
I tucked her zebra water bottle under her covers against her bare legs, read to her from her latest school library pick, a beautifully-written chapter book called , which seems totally over her head but she says she likes it, kissed her forehead and turned out the light.
“Lie down with me,” she urged.
“Not tonight,” I said.
“Just for two seconds,” she pleaded.
“Just for two seconds,” I said.
I lay down and put my arm around her still-small and squeezable form.
“You’re such a sweet girl,” I said. “You’re my special girl.”
“Hey. Don’t forget about Esther!” she said.
I squeezed her even harder.
“Esther is my special girl too. I have two special girls.”
After a few minutes, I kissed her cheek and walked to the door. “Goodnight, Isla,” I said. “Sweet dreams.”
“Goodnight Mama,” she said in a voice as sweet and sure as anything.
Since when has bedtime been so easy, so peaceful, so drama free? Remember, I thought, when I couldn’t leave her room without a fight? When she woke up yelling, and looking for me in the night, night after night after night? When did that stop?
I can’t remember.
Isla’s sleeplessness, when it was happening, seemed like the defining failure of my life. I was planning my epitaph around it: Please, for the love of God, let mommy sleep.
And now it’s over, just like that.
I Googled Aiken Drum. The minute I saw the name Raffi, and clicked on a , it all came flooding back.
“There was a man lived in the moon, in the moon, in the moon, and his name was Aiken Drum.”
How on earth could I forget that tedious kids music that played in my head like an endless looping tape night after sleepless night? I used to think mothers were lying when they said they can’t remember their kids being small….
Esther isn’t even here to put to bed. She’s babysitting tonight. She took a babysitter safety course last December and now she’s a card-carrying .
As I wait for her to come home, slightly worried everything’s okay, she’s no doubt confidently putting a 3 and 5- year- old to bed. Last weekend she came home after a tag-team babysitting gig, beaming with pride because she and her friend had successfully put three children– a 13-month old baby girl, and a 2- year -old and a 4- year- old boy– to sleep before their parents got home.
As she described to me, her eyes shining with excitement, how she rubbed the baby’s back while she fell asleep in her crib, I was stunned. First of all, who was this mature young lady, taking immense pride in her ability to care for little children with a confident but gentle hand? This was not me as a child. This is Esther. She’s so very much her own person it surprises me daily. And second of all, I don’t think I could put three children under six to bed even as a grown woman, without needing a big glass of wine afterwards.
“I was rubbing your back to get you to fall asleep in your crib not so long ago,” I said. “How could it possibly be that you are now putting other people’s babies to sleep?”
I watched Esther brush and then painstakingly floss her teeth. I followed her to her room.
“It’s late, lights out,” I said, bending down to kiss her cheek.
“Will you lie down with me?” she said.
“Yes,” I said.
“I’d love to lie down with you.”
Isla and a three-day- old baby goat.
Betsy Shaw describes herself as the world's most reluctant housewife.
She was surprised to learn that vacuuming in France, where...
Recent posts
Pingback: ()
Latest in Mom Stories
dd12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031
yyyy <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value="
I'm trying to conceive
Enter your email address
Most Popular
Our Bloggers
Michelle Stein is a freelance journalist who lives in the Midwest with her husband, three...
Sara McGinnis is the author of , and is...
Latest in Pregnancy
Latest in Parenting
Latest in Life
Latest in Products扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
有首歌的开头是 oh you are so beautiful有首歌的开头是 oh baby you are ,you are so beautiful~不是James Blunt的you are beautiful也不是you are so beautiful更不是mika的big girl you are beautiful谁能知道呢?
hwZX84HA64
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
  yer beautiful,baby  歌手:disney  Main Beetle:  Baby,it's the Beetle Ball  And bugs are crawling to get in  When they hear that beetle beat  Those beetles beetles start to spin  And now a cheer for you,my dear  Yer beautiful,baby  Back up Beetles:  Oh my little butterfly  You flutterby in each romance  Every chance to dance with you  Puts the ants back in my pants  Let's cut a rug,my ladybug  Yer beautiful,baby  Main Beetle:  I get a flash when I have you on my wing  You tie my antennae in a knot  Now the room's reeling and I'm feeling  So hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot  Hot to trot  Let's dance,baby  Back up Beetles:  Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha  Hee-hee-hee-hee ho-ho-ho-ho  She-she-she-she's so-so-so-so  Hey that bug is a dog!  Back up Beetles:  Would you look at that  She ain't got no wings  Good gracious me  Where are those things?  She ain't got no feelers  Crowd:  No feelers?  Back up Beetles:  She ain't got no shell  Crowd:  Do tell  Back up Beetles:  She's got scrawny legs  And knobbly knees  For all we know  The gal's got fleas  She can't even fly  No,that won't do  So say goodbye  She's not for you  Main Beetle:  I'm sorry toots,I guess you're too  All:  .ugly!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 baby you are right 的文章

随机推荐