a note of的中文意思note是什么意思

a note of optimism
报告的乐观
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
They ended the discussion on a note of optimism.
他们在乐观的调子中结束了讨论。
They ended the discussion on a note of optimism.
他们以乐观的调子结束了这场讨论。
And was that a dot of blue across the yard, a small note of optimism in this gloomy expanse?
那是院子那头的一个小蓝点,是这郁闷压抑的阴霾中的一个快乐的小音符吗?
Lehman Brothers entered the weekend with a note of optimism, only to come out of it down all over again.
But Peter Murray, chairman of London's Centre for the Built Environment - an architectural forum - sounded a note of optimism.
There was a note of optimism for in the form of 21-year-old Chris Woakes, who took 6-45 in his second one-day international.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!a note of thanks
Song 24 总有爱(A Note of Thanks)这是家强为答谢歌迷支持所作的一首歌。多年前,BEYOND贴吧里有人发帖介绍这首歌说,“家强创作力不亚于家驹,这首歌就是证明”,...
基于16个网页-
旧时受礼后道谢的回帖
谢的含义与解释 汉字详解 字典大全 -- 词典 成... ...
[thank goodness, thank heaven] 迷信说法,谓感谢天地神灵的佑护◇多用来表示满意或感激之意
[a note of thanks] 旧时受礼后道谢的回帖
[visit and thank relatives and friends for their presence at funeral] 旧俗,孝子到吊唁的亲友家行礼致谢,特指服满后拜访吊唁的亲友,表示感谢 ...
基于10个网页-
感谢上帝;给贡献者的谢辞
Who around you deserves a note of thanks or approval?
你周围有谁值得你写便条表示感谢或鼓励呢?
One man wrote that he sent his mother flowers and a note of thanks, and she called him up, weeping.
有个人说他给母亲送花表示谢意,母亲后来给他来电话,泣不成声。
Can't you at least take the trouble to write a note of thanks?
难道你就不能至少费心写封感谢信吗?
One shopper sent in a note of thanks after he found the kind of bicycle he had as a child.
During Teacher Appreciation Week, the people who value teachers often take time to send them a note of thanks or a token of appreciation.
Writing on a Facebook page set up to help track down Mr Templeton, his family issued a note of thanks for all the support it had received over the past five and a half years.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!a note of reality
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
Note that more of us, our concern about friends and the friendship between the space becoming a reality.
使的我们更加备注,关注我们和空间朋友的友谊趋为现实。
It?s critical to note that what was said on the campaign trail will change dramatically when faced with the reality of running a country in a dire condition.
至关重要的是,在竞选总统时所提到的,当一个国家运行深陷悲惨境地时,将会发生什么样的大变动。
On a serious note, ENJOY IT. College will probably be the best time of your life. Make the most of because once you graduate you will be slapped in the face by the hard hand of reality.
认真点,尽情享受大学生活,充分利用它,大学生活也许是你人生中最美好的时光,因为毕业后你将会被现实的压力压的喘不过气来。
But a cautionary note: There's a lot of heavy lifting left before this becomes a reality, and we may not know until Obama's visit to Moscow in July whether or not this deal has legs.
President Obama needs to take note of this reality and put forward a plan to avoid it immediately.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!make a note是什么意思_make a note在线翻译_make a note什么意思_make a note的意思_make a note的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
make a note是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
make a note是什么意思 make a note在线翻译 make a note什么意思 make a note的意思 make a note的翻译 make a note的解释 make a note的发音
make a note英 [meik ? n?ut] 美 [mek e not] make a note 基本解释v.作笔记911查询·英语单词make a note 情景对话商业谈判A:Ah, Lian and Lok. Welcome. It’s a pleasure to see you here again. Now, you know everyone here, except for Ahmed.&&&&&&丽安,洛克,欢迎你们。很高兴再次和你们见面。在座的各位除了这位之外大家都已经见过面了。这位是阿麦德。B:How do you do?&&&&&&你好。A:How do you do?&&&&&&你好。make a note的意思B:A pleasure.&&&&&&很高兴见到您。A:Ahmed is our business manager. He’ll be sitting in. Can we get you anything? Tea or coffee?&&&&&&阿麦德是我们的业务经理。他会旁听这次谈判。
二位需要喝些什么吗?茶还是咖啡?B:No, thank you.&&&&&&不用了。谢谢。A:We’re fine thanks.&&&&&&谢谢您的好意。B:All right then. Please, take a seat. I know your time is valuable. We’re hoping that this meeting won’t go longer than an hour. Would you like me to arrange a taxi for you when we finish?&&&&&&那好,各位请坐吧。 我知道各位的时间很宝贵,我们希望这次会晤的时间不要超过一个小时。 会谈结束时二位是否需要我们为您安排计程车呢?A:Thank you. That would be great.&&&&&&那太好了,谢谢您。B:I’ll make a note of it. I have an agenda drawn up but feel free to change the order or add items as you wish.&&&&&&我会记住这件事的。 我这里有一份起草好了的会谈程序,不过如果二位有任何议题需要增减的话,请务必不要拘泥于此。A:This looks fine. You seem to have covered everything.&&&&&&我觉得这份议程很不错。看来您已经考虑到所有的事项了。make a note 网络解释1. 1. 作笔记:make a noise in the world 名噪一时 | make a note 作笔记 | make a patch against 相比2. 记录:16. make a speech 发表演讲 | 17. make a note 记录 | 18. make a reply 答复3. 写笔记:feed the birds 喂鸟 | make a note 写笔记 | in the zoo在动物园4. 4. 记下来:You don't have the hiccups,do you?|你不是打嗝吧 是不是? | Make a note.|记下来 | Drug-seeking behavior.|骗药的make a note 双语例句1. Well make a note of your suggestions.&&&&我们会记下你的建议的。2. You must make a note of the meeting well.&&&&你必须记录好这个会议内容。3. Ryouko's Note: WHY exactly they are trying to make a new kind of PET, I have no idea.&&&&Ryouko's 的笔记:为什么完全地他们正在试着制造新的类型伴侣动物,我不知道。4. I will make a mote of my holiday if I have a note.&&&&如果我有一个笔记本,我将会记录下我的假期。5. Make sure that you also type a subject heading next to the note reference section.&&&&请确认您还键入一个主题标题旁边的说明参考一节。6. Please make a note at order if desired to use in the full head range so as for the manufacturer to make.&&&&如需在全扬程范围使用。应在订货时另行注明,以便厂家制造。7. I have a habit to make a note of things in my live.&&&&我有个把我生活中的事情记录下来的习惯。8. I have a habit to make a note of things in my live. save&&&&我有个把我生活中的事情记录下来的习惯。9. Make ends meet call in laugh at inform sb of sth come across come up take note serve as insist on take a position hold the view can't help but to chances are that… on one's own keep contace with go through object to doing there is evidence that in short supply in reserve in the mood to do in addition define…as the following describe… as&&&&可以获得的,可以使用的使收支平衡叫…。。来嘲笑某人通知某人某事偶遇出现记笔记用于某种目的或理由坚持持…。。立场持有观点禁不住做…。。做某事没有意义有可能做某事单独的,独自的与…。。联系浏览反对有证据证明短缺以备后用有心情做某事此外下定义下列的描述某人某事 there is no point in doing sth。10. 10. Note that the bitmap has a mask color of RGB(255, 0, 255) in order to make the LED appear to be transparent.&&&&注意:位图有一个掩码颜色 RGB(255,0,255),可以让LED呈献透明的效果。11. 911查询·英语单词大全11. Well I do this in my slumber summer I ain't none of these half-assed newcomers, you know how I do summer I drop heat, when you bring the sun up The combo make niggaz act up, I pick the gun up Niggaz ba they know I'm not no fronter I don't talk shit, I just flip it +Un+ ya Sorry Lance, I'm just trying to advance my quotes I ain't making you the butt of my jokes But let's not stray from what I came to say To my beloved, think we need some time away They say if you love it, you should let it out its cage And fuck it, if it comes back you know it's there to stay It's tugging, at my heart, but this time apart is needed From the public, who should've gave me the pulitz'Instead gave me they ass to kiss But you know me, thugging'til the casket dips But still shine light down on all my peers I know they weird... some queer, I still want them to share And all the success I received, I know you can't believe I still love'em but they don't love me They like the drunk uncle in your family You know they lame, you feel ashamed, but you love'em the same It's like when niggaz make subliminal records If it ain't directed directly at me, I don't respect it You don't really want it with Hov, for the record I put a couple careers on hold, you could be next kid Keep entering the danger zone You gon'make that boy Hov put your name in a song If you that hungry for fame, motherfucker c'mon Say when, take ten paces and spin But on another note, 'bout to take another vaca'On another boat, goddamn a motherfucker rode His way out the hood, and I pray that I stay out for good But any day you know a nigga could Try and play like he Suge, then I gotta play like Dutch Schultz You pass the dutchie, I blast you, trust me Niggaz can't fuck with me I'm in a good mood, you lucky, I got a good groove And I ain't trying to fuck my thing up But I will lay down a couple green bucks, get you cleaned up Now I'm +Pulp Fiction+, Colt four-fifth and Young niggaz that blast for me/blasphemy, no religion Listen here summer baby, I just believe it's the right thing to do I got a brand new bitch, corporate America She showing me a lot of action right now And I know you put me on my feet and all, but I mean, it's time for me to grow You gotta let me go baby, you gotta let me go I'm done for now, so one for now Possibly forever, we had fun together But like all good things, we must come to an end Please show the same love to my friends Dear summer&&&&&&好,我做这个,我沉睡的夏天,我不是这些半assed新人你知道我怎么做我夏季降热,当你把在太阳升起的二合一作出niggaz法,我拣了枪niggaz后盾;他们知道我不是没有一线,我不说屁话,我只挑它++联合国娅对不起长矛,我只是试图推进我国引号,我是不会令你天大的笑话我,但让我们不要再流浪从我来告诉亲爱的,认为我们需要一些时间,他们说,如果你爱它,你应该让出它在笼中,他妈的,如果他回来了,你知道它的存在,以保持它的拉着,在我的心但这个时候,除了需要来自公众,谁已经给我的pulitz '反而给我的驴子,他们的亲吻,但你也知道我,thugging '胡麻的椟点头,但仍焕发轻,取缔所有同行我知道他们怪异……有些奇怪,我仍然希望他们能够分享和所有的成功,我刚收到我知道你不相信我还是爱'统,但他们不爱我,他们像喝醉了,在叔叔你的家人你知道他们跛了,你会感到羞愧,但你爱的电磁相同它就像niggaz潜意识作出记录,如果不是直接针对我,我不尊重它,你真的不希望它与hov ,根据纪录,我把一对夫妇的事业停摆,你可以在未来保持跑步进入危险地带,你健在',使男童hov把你的名字一首歌,如果你饿了,对名利,你娘c'mon时说,要花十年的腾飞和自旋,但在另一份说明,'布特采取另空泡的另一条船,福清一娘骑着出路的方巾,我祈求我留出好的,但有一天你知道了nigga可以试着玩像他素,然后推荐我喜欢扮演荷兰人舒尔茨递过dutchie ,我爆你,信任我niggaz不能他妈的,我用我的心情好,你运气好,我有一个好槽,我是不是他妈的我的事了,但我会打下夫妇绿钱,你得到清理,现在我纸浆+小说+,1485五分之四和年轻niggaz爆我/亵渎的,任何宗教听听这里夏季宝宝我只是认为这是正确的事情要做,我有一个全新的荡妇,企业界她展示了我许多行动,现在,我知道你把我站起来和所有的,但我的意思是,它的时候,我成长你推荐,让我去宝宝推荐你让我走我不行了,所以一人,现在可能永远我们玩在一起,但象所有的好东西,我们必须走到了尽头请你拿出同样的爱,我亲爱的朋友夏天12. I make a note of English.&&&&&&我做好英语的笔记。13. I like make a note of english words.&&&&&&我喜欢做英语笔记。14. 14. I am glad when I make a note in my comment column&&&&&&当好了的时候,请做写入在我的网站。15. Make a note of the problems, as well as how they affect your work and leisure activities.&&&&&&请注意的问题,以及它们如何影响您的工作和休闲活动。16. NOTE ON USAGE 用法: The `feminine'suffixes -ess and -ette, in such words as poetess and usherette, are frequently avoided today, because it is unnecessary to make a distinction between men and women doing the same job.&&&&&&ess和-ette这两个後缀表示`女的'之意(如poetess和usherette),现在已尽量避免使用,因无必要将做同一工作的人区分男女。17. Just ask for room service on the phone. or i can make a note of it if you like. sir.&&&&&&用房间的客服电话就可以订餐,如果你愿意,我也可以记下来。18. Because the molding tool sprinkles to note or burn the knot with the steel powder but, Material and common molding tool steel contain certain margin, therefore, the life span is shorter, cans make to manufacture on a trial basis product or small batch quantities produce.&&&&&&由于模具是用钢粉浇注或烧结而成,材质与普通模具钢有一定的差距,因此,寿命较短,只能做试制产品或小批量生产。19. make a note19. Note: it is difficult to make a direct comparison with photovoltaics in terms of efficiency.&&&&&&注:太阳能很难与光电伏打在效率方面作直接的比较。20. 20. Like a cat I slumber, blissfully unencumbered, Through eighty per cent of my allotted span, Occasionally awoken, when dissent is spoken, And I invent another cunning five year plan, Lately it was pensions, that were being mentioned, So I borrowed from the French and Robespierre, Scrap all that went before, saved by tooth and claw, And let my all equal Citizens appear, Currently it is time, for me to be in my prime, For there is another election looming, I have to appear sincere, for part of this coming year, And assure everyone that everything is booming, Never mind strict quotas, Ive imported multitudes of voters, And told them which party let them stay, Though Ive rigged the postal vote, and defamed everyone of note, You never know what might happen on the day. So to be on the safe side, I swallow all my pride, And allow my people to hear my hallowed voice, And roll out the charade, put on the facade, And even make believe they have a choice, Next time around the crown, will be trampled underground, House of Lords and Lord Chancellor history, With the other Chancellor gone, I alone will soldier on, Yes, then there will only ever be me, Ill hold elections for you, as all dictators do, And fill positions with those that grease my palm, As for civil unrest, there is always house arrest, Or secret imprisonment for those that mean me harm.&&&&&&像一只猫,我沉睡后,开心的支配,通过80%分配给我国跨度,偶尔醒来,当异议言,我发明的另一狡猾五年计划,最近有人养老金又被提及,所以我借鉴了法国和罗伯斯庇尔,放弃一切,来到之前,省下的牙齿和爪,让我的所有公民一律平等看来,目前已经是时候了,我将在我首要的,还有大选在即,我要真诚地出现,对于这部分来年,向大家保证,万事蓬勃,别说严配额学院引进众多选民,并告诉他们是哪一方,让他们留下来,虽然学院造邮递投票污蔑和大家注意,你永远不知道会发生什么就day.so为了安全方我吞下一切,我感到很自豪,让我的人民听到我的声音繁文缛节,并推出了夏利,放在门面,甚至相信他们有一个选择,下次周围冠将地下践踏,上议院大法官史,与其他校长了,我会独自士兵不错,便只有永远的是我,生病举行选举,为您由于所有独裁者做,填补那些油脂我手掌,至于内乱,总是有软禁,或秘密监禁那些意味着我的伤害。make a note 单语例句1. A note on his website recommends clients make reservations in advance as all his errands assistants were fully booked.2. " We think that Hershey is keen to make a deal with Cadbury, " analysts at Numis wrote in a research note.3. Sometimes he moves the body of the sihu to make a note flat.4. The central government has taken note of the incidents and wants the local officials to make every possible effort to ensure a harmonious social atmosphere.5. Beckmann struck a nostalgic note over the many traditional courtyard homes that have been razed to make way for skyscrapers.make a note的翻译make a note是什么意思,make a note在线翻译,make a note什么意思,make a note的意思,make a note的翻译,make a note的解释,make a note的发音,make a note的同义词,make a note的反义词,make a note的例句,make a note的相关词组,make a note意思是什么,make a note怎么翻译,单词make a note是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2016  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 Do keep separately a note of the serial numbers on your traveler's cheques. 是什么意思?不要在你的旅行支票是记下他们的一连串号码?
自己翻译感觉怪怪的,keep和 a note of 在句中是什么意思?谢谢啦.
务必分别记下(保管?)您旅行支票上的序列号.Do 有强调的意思,表示务必、一定要keep a note of 应该是保管好票据或记录、注意的意思.separately 分别
为您推荐:
分开记下你旅行支票上的一些序列号。keep a note of
就是记下的意思
务必请分别记下你的旅行支票上的序列号
一连串的数字在旅行支票上要写开。keep...
separately 使...分开。可以把 separately写到numbers后面。
务必请注意旅行支票的上的单独序列号a note of 是注意的意思呵呵,希望能帮到你
另外把你的旅行支票的序列号记下来(记在别处)
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 note是什么意思 的文章