soul&ghost
spirit 
soul 

近义词或词组

ghost
the life and the soul

例句与用法

牧师说,人的灵魂永远不死。 
The priest says that the human spirit never dies.

如果一个人得到全世界而丧失了灵魂,这对他有何益处呢? 
What good does it do a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul?

没有爱的家不是家,就如同没有灵魂的身体不是人一样。 
A home without love is no more a home than a body without a soul is a man.

天主教徒透过告解以获得赦罪[净化灵魂]. 
Catholics go to confession to be purged of sin/purge (away) their sin/purge their souls of sin.

我真希望我的灵魂有个窗户,使得你能够看到我的一些感情。 
I wish there was windows to my soul, so that you could see some of my feelings.

忏悔可能对灵魂有好处,但对声誉则有损无益。 
Confession may be good for the soul but they are bad for the reputation.

老是担心自己的灵魂是否会被打入地狱的人,其灵魂大抵不值分文。 
The man who is always worrying whether or not his soul will be damned generally have a soul that is not worth a damn.

灵魂[简明汉英词典]

1. Psyche
2. anima
3. atman
4. ghost
5. ka
6. pneuma
7. soul
8. spirit

相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号当前位置: &
求翻译:我认为在英语学习中最难的是单词的记忆,因为单词是文章的灵魂,如果你忘记了单词,那么你就不可能会学好英语,毕竟单词是基础。在往常的英语学习中,我经常忘记单词,这对我造成了很大的困扰。是什么意思?
我认为在英语学习中最难的是单词的记忆,因为单词是文章的灵魂,如果你忘记了单词,那么你就不可能会学好英语,毕竟单词是基础。在往常的英语学习中,我经常忘记单词,这对我造成了很大的困扰。
问题补充:
I think the most difficult in learning English is the word of memory, because the word is the soul of the article, if you forget the words, then you will not learn English, after all, the word is the foundation. In the usual English learning, I often forget words, which caused me great distress.
I think the most difficult in learning English is a word in memory of the soul, because Word is that the sentences, if you forget the word, then you will probably not learn English words, after all is the foundation. In my usual English learning, I often forget that word, however, I have a great dea
I thought in English study most difficult is the word memory, because the word is the article soul, if you have forgotten the word, then you not impossible to be able to learn English, the word is a foundation after all.In the past English study, I forgot the word frequently, this has created the ve
I think learning English words is the most difficult in memory, because the word is the soul of the article, if you forget your words, you can't learn English well, after all, the word is the Foundation. In the usual English learning, I frequently forget words, which cause considerable distress to m
I think the difficult one is the memory of the word most in the English study, because the word is the soul of the article, if you have forgotten words, then it is impossible for you to learn English well, the word is a foundation after all. In the usual English study, I often forget words, this cau
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!灵魂的英文单词是什么?_好搜问答
|注册&您有新任务,
灵魂的英文单词是什么?
被浏览360次
采纳率:43%
soul 就是这个单词,没那么复杂 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到:
下面是答答童鞋给您的小建议,您看靠谱吗?初来乍到,弄错了您不要生气哦(*^__^*)答答小贴士
等您帮助的附近的朋友换一换
大家都在搜好搜APP下载好搜摸字APP 随时随地随心搜索 用好搜, 特顺手!
第9天生活就像海洋,只有意志坚强的人才能达到生命的彼岸。知道了灵魂的英文单词soul怎么读_百度知道
灵魂的英文单词soul怎么读
提问者采纳
搜··L很轻,直接读搜还正宗一点
提问者评价
[líng hún] soul;spirit 有人相信灵魂不灭。 Some people believe that the spirit is immortal.DEATH,
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文单词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 朋友的英文单词 的文章

随机推荐