急急急!!!ds-ds160 visa numberapplic...

当前位置: &
求翻译:The DS-160 application you are attempting to retrieve has been submitted. Select an option below and click the "Continue" button.是什么意思?
The DS-160 application you are attempting to retrieve has been submitted. Select an option below and click the "Continue" button.
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
DS-160应用您正尝试检索已提交。 选择某个选项下面,单击“继续”按钮。
您试图检索的DS-160应用递交了。 选择一个选择如下并且点击“继续”按钮。
已提交您尝试检索 DS 160 中应用。选择下面的一个选项,然后单击"继续"按钮。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!关于 DS-160 表格的 Application ID 问题是这样的,我填好表格后确认页也打印出来了,但是当我把保存的-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 关于 DS-160 表格的 Application ID 问题是这样的,我填好表格后确认页也打印出来了,但是当我把保存的
关于 DS-160 表格的 Application ID 问题是这样的,我填好表格后确认页也打印出来了,但是当我把保存的
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“关于 DS-160 表格的 Applic”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“关于 DS-160 表格的 Applic”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:关于 DS-160 表格的 Application ID 问题是这样的,我填好表格后确认页也打印出来了,但是当我把保存的,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:你确定你是把DS-160表是保存到电脑上?而不是只记录每张上的Application ID?
如果已经生成了确认页,那么Application ID就没用了
只有保存到电脑上的资料才有用的通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:问:DATA 数据放另外一台电脑上上传想再看看的时候,Application ID 变成了...答:你确定你是把DS-160表是保存到电脑上?而不是只记录每张上的Application ID? 如果已经生成了确认页,那么Application ID就没用了 只有保存到电脑上的资料才有用的===========================================问:retrieve application时候,输入的Application ID不对。我确定我的ID是...答:你好 如果实在是用这个ID登不上去的话,还是重新填写。 签证官是以你最终提交打印的确认也为准的。===========================================问:如题,关于DS-160表格的问题.是不是现在都换成160表格了?不用填156.157.1...答:嗯改了 日 美国使馆签证处举办活动的时候专门说了这个事情 在过去申请人申请美国签证的时候,做指纹扫描和面谈之前,需要递交一些纸的材料和表格,并且等待使馆的工作人员输入他们信息在系统里。现在改为提交DS160的表格后,申请人的...===========================================问:美国签证表格DS-160可以下载下来填写吗?在线怎么保存啊,我点击save,就...答:DS-160表必须是在线填写的,以前的156,157还可以下载或者手填,而且在线填写也限时间,如果不熟悉可以每填一步就保存一下,点击save,之后弹出Choose one of the following options,选择save application to file,然后起一个文件名,然后conti...===========================================问:美国ds-160表格提交了多份,不过签证的钱还没有交,会影响签证吗?答:你填写DS160,可以一步一步填下去,直到最后一步,然后系统会有一个一步一步的Review,review的目的就是让你再检查一遍,review到最后会让你电子签名和submit,然后会confirmation,这样最后的DS160确认页就生成了。 如果中途你点击了save而不是c...===========================================问:情况是这样的,去年回国是找的中信银行代签的.资料要求上网填写ds-160表...答:可以使用 你到大使馆网站上,点Start Application-------upload previous application 然后把那个dat/txt格式文件上传,最后匹配你的姓名,生日就可以了 注意现在160增加了一些新项目,需要重头复查一下,更新信息 有什么问题可以问我,我帮很多...===========================================问:情况是这样的,去年回国是找的中信银行代签的.资料要求上网填写ds-160表...答:当你开始申请时,注意显示在眉头的ID,最好记下来,预防后面的超时被踢。如果没记下来那只有重新申请了吧。 经验不足被踢几次是正常的。耐心啊,楼主再接再厉啊~ PS:那个APPLICATION ID最先出现在SECURITY QUESTION的左上角,标志为红色的(有字...===========================================问:我第一次填DS-160表是中介帮我填的。第二次续签我就想自己填,问题是一...答:一般是不会的,只要你的信息是真实有效的。如果去年是中介给你办的话,它应该会给你一个DS-160 的summary吧,我觉得。如果有的话,你就对照着填写就好了。如果没有的话,也没有关系,把真实情况写上去就可以了===========================================问:求助专业人士!!! 我已经上交ds-160表格,但是发现有一项的一个字母打...答:如果不是重要的地方,如你的姓名,学校的名称,或者会引起误解的地方就没有必要去修改了。 如果是很重要的,或者你很担心,你就重新填写一次再确认,然后带新的确认页去面谈===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助DS-160: Frequently Asked Questions
travel.state.gov
Citizens of some countries can visit the U.S. without a visa through the Visa Waiver Program
For tourism, visiting family, and travel for medical treatment.
Discover America
Brand USA is the official USA travel site
Citizens of some countries can travel to the U.S. for temporary business without a visa through the Visa Waiver Program.
For travel to the U.S. to conduct temporary business.
Business Visa Center
For petition-based, temporary employment in the U.S.
For members of the foreign media, press, and radio
For use by certain teachers, professors, for summer work travel, or other exchanges under approved programs.
For academic and vocational studies
For traveling to the U.S. on an approved exchange program
For visiting schools and taking short non-credit courses
Visa Bulletin
See the most current Visa Bulletin
Information on traveling through the U.S. to another country.
Information for travelers representing a foreign government or international organization.
Information for those using the Visa Waiver Program or a Visitor Visa to travel to the U.S. for medical treatment.
Information for travel to the U.S. as a crewmember on a ship or aircraft.
Information for those temporarily working in the U.S, for a religious organization.
&&&&&&&&&&&&DS-160: Frequently Asked Questions
DS-160: Frequently Asked Questions
Expand All
Where can I find the DS-160?
Access the DS-160 here, by clicking:&.
I am having problems accessing the DS-160.
We recommend that you use Internet Explorer or Firefox browsers to access the DS-160.
Expand All
What documents do I need to have with me while I complete the DS-160?
You should have the following documents available while you complete your DS-160:
Travel&itinerary, if you have already made travel arrangements.
Dates of your last five visits or trips to the United States, if you have previously travelled to the United States.&You may also be asked for your international travel history for the past five years.&
Résumé or Curriculum Vitae&- You may be required to provide information about your current and previous education and work history.&
Other Information&- Some applicants, depending on the intended purpose of travel, will be asked to provide additional information when completing the DS-160.
Some applicants will need to have additional information and documents handy while completing the DS-160:
Students and Exchange Visitors (F, J, and M):&You will be asked to provide your SEVIS ID, which is printed on your&I-20A,&I-20B,&I-20MN,&or&DS-2019, so you should have this form available when completing your DS-160.&You also will be asked to provide the address of the school/program at which you intend to study.&This information should also be on your I-20 or DS-2019 form.&
Petition-based Temporary Workers (H-1B, H-2, H-3, CW1, L, O, P, R, E2C):&You should have a copy of your&I-129&available when completing your DS-160.&
Other Temporary Workers:&You will be asked for information about your employer, including the employer’s address, while completing your DS-160.
Can my answers be in my native language?
No. All answers&must be in English, using English characters only,&except when you are asked to provide your full name in your native alphabet. Applications submitted in any language other than English will be denied, and you may be required to submit a new application.
While you must answer all questions in English, translations of questions are available in many languages from the drop-down menu in the right upper corner of the application. These translations should assist you in completing the form in English.
Are all questions on the DS-160 mandatory?
Most questions are mandatory and must be answered in the spaces provided. You may leave spaces blank when the questions are marked “optional.” You may answer a question with “Does Not Apply,” when that question d however, all other questions must be answered. The system&will not&allow you to submit an application with any mandatory questions left unanswered. If you do not complete a mandatory question, the system will display an error message and require you to answer the question before continuing with the application. If you do not answer questions that apply to your circumstances and/or purpose of travel, the system will not accept your application.
Are additional forms required?
No. The online DS-160 application replaced the DS-156, DS-157, DS-158, and DS-3032, which are no longer necessary.&NOTE:&In addition to the DS-160, Treaty Trader/Treaty Investor visa applicants also must complete an additional form (see the &section below for more information).&
What happens to my DS-160 if I select a U.S. Embassy or Consulate where I will be applying for my visa, but end up making an interview appointment instead at another U.S. Embassy or Consulate?
The Embassy or Consulate at which you actually apply should be able to access your form using the barcode on your DS-160 confirmation page, which you must bring to the visa interview. For example, a business traveler intends to apply for his visa at the U.S. Embassy in City X, so he selects City X as the location where he will submit his application when he completes his DS-160. He then has an urgent reason to travel to City Y on business. Because there is a U.S. Consulate in City Y, he schedules an appointment for a visa interview there, using the barcode from his completed DS-160 application for appointment scheduling. The U.S. Consulate in City Y is able to accept his DS-160 even though it lists the U.S. Embassy in City X as the location where he originally intended to submit his application.
Expand All
How do I sign the DS-160 form?
You electronically sign your DS-160 by clicking the “Sign Application” button at the end of the form. Failure to sign may result in termination of the application. Your electronic signature certifies that you have read and understood the questions in the application and that your answers are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief. The submission of an application containing any false or misleading statements may result in the permanent refusal of a visa or denial of entry into the United States. All declarations made in the application are unsworn declarations made under penalty of perjury.
Unless you are exempted from appearing in person, your fingerprints will be electronically scanned on the day of your interview. By providing your fingerprints, you will again certify that that you have answered all questions on the DS-160 truthfully and to the best of your knowledge, and that you will tell the truth during your visa interview. You will be directed to read the following statement prior to having your fingerprints scanned:
“By submitting my fingerprint, I am certifying under penalty of perjury that I have read and understood the questions in my visa application and that all statements that appear in my visa application have been made by me and are true and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Furthermore, I certify under penalty of perjury that I will tell the truth during my interview and that all statements made by me during my interview will be complete to the best of my ability.”
Can a third party complete the form on my behalf? Who is exempt from signing the form?
If an applicant is illiterate or unable to complete the application, the applicant must be assisted by a third party. The third party must be identified on the “Sign and Submit” page of the application. While the third party can assist the applicant in completing the application, he or she must instruct the applicant on how to endorse the application on his or her own behalf by clicking the “Sign Application” button.
If the applicant is under the age of 16 or physically incapable of completing an application, the applicant’s parents or guardian may complete and click the “Sign Application” button on his or her behalf. If the applicant has no parent or legal guardian, then the application may be completed by any person having legal custody of, or a legitimate interest in, the applicant.
The DS-160 contains terms that I am not familiar with. Are these terms explained?
Explanations of the following terms contained in the online DS-160 form are available to you as help topics while you complete the DS-160 and are also provided below.&
Help:&Surnames
Enter all surnames (or family names) exactly as they are written in your passport. If only one name is written in your passport, enter that as your “Surname.”
Help:&Given Names
If your passport does not include a first or given name, please enter 'FNU' (meaning “first name unknown”) in the space for “Given Names.”
Help:&Other Names
Other names used include your maiden name, religious name, professional name, or any other name by which you are or have been known.
Make sure to enter the other names you have used in full. &Thus, if you have only used another surname, enter it along with your usual given name.&If you have only used another given name, enter it along with your usual surname.
Help:&Telecode
Telecodes are four-digit code numbers that represent characters in some non-Roman alphabet names.
Help:&Date of Birth
Enter as shown in your passport.
Help:&Place of Birth
Please choose the name currently used for the place where you were born.
Help:&Phone
You must provide a primary phone number.&The primary phone number should be the phone number at which you are most
this could be a land line or a cellular/mobile number.&If you have an additional land line or a cellular/mobile number please list that as your secondary phone number.&
Help:&Identification Numbers
Your National ID Number is a unique number that your government may have provided.&For example, the U.S. Government gives unique numbers to people looking to work or who pay taxes.
Help:&Other Nationality
Enter all nationalities you currently hold and all nationalities you have previously held (including United States, if applicable), regardless of whether you have formally and/or legally relinquished the nationality. If the country where you previously held nationality no longer exists, choose the name of the country that is currently used for that location.&(For example, if you used to be a citizen of the former East Germany, choose “Germany.”)
Help:&Passport/Travel Document Number
Enter the number of the passport or travel document you will use to travel to the United States. This passport/document must still be valid, and must identify you and your nationality.
Help:&Passport Book Number
The Passport Book Number is commonly called the inventory control number. You may or may not have a Passport Book Number on your passport.&If you do, the location of the Passport Book Number on your passport may vary depending on the country that issued your passport. Please contact your passport issuing authority if you are unable to determine whether or not your passport contains a Passport Book Number.
Help:&Expiration Date
In most cases your passport or travel document must be valid for at least six months after your arrival in the United States.
Help:&Application Receipt/Petition Number
If you are applying for a petition-based visa, your application receipt/petition number was given to you by the Department of Homeland Security’s U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) after you filed your petition application at a USCIS Service Center. The application receipt/petition number is 13 characters long and the first three characters are letters.
Help:&Previous Employer
Please enter information regarding your previous two employers only.&Applicants may choose to bring along a separate written list of&all&previous employers to the visa interview for reference.
Expand All
How can I save my application? Can I stop in the middle of the application and return to it later?
You can save your application or return to a partially completed application.&When you begin a new DS-160, you will be issued a unique application identification (ID) number after selecting and answering a security question. Once you have your application ID number and have selected and answered a security question, you may exit the DS-160 application and return to it later.&You must have your application ID to return to your application.&To save your DS-160 to the Consular Electronic Application Center website, click the “Next” button at the bottom of each page you complete.&You have 30 days to return to a partially completed application. To access your application after 30 days, you must save it to your computer hard drive or a disk, as explained in the&&below.
How do I save my DS-160 application to my computer hard drive or a disk?
Saving to a hard drive or disk&will allow you to access your application after 30 days. To permanently save your application to your computer hard drive or a disk, select the “Save Application to File” button. Then, click the “Save” button on the File Download window. Identify a place on your computer to save the application, browse to that location, and click the “Save” button on the “Save As” window. The system will download your application to the specified location. Once the download is complete, you can click “Close” to return to the live application on our website.&Note:&Applications saved to the hard drive of a public or shared computer or memory device could likely be accessed by anyone else who uses the computer or device after you.
I apply for U.S. visas often. Can I reuse the DS-160?
Yes, you can use information from a previously submitted DS-160 to populate some fields on a new form.&There are two ways that you can do this.&First, if you plan to apply for a visa in the future, save your DS-160 to your hard drive or a disk using the instructions in the&above.&When you go to apply for your new visa you can then select “Option B-Upload a Previously Saved Application” on the Getting Started page.&Alternately, if your previous visa application was submitted after November 1, 2010, you can select “Option C-Retrieve Application,” enter your previous visa application ID, and then hit “Create a New Application.”&Your personal information will then populate the form.&Be careful to check that all previously submitted information is current and accurate.
What if I lose my internet connection, the application “times out,” or I receive an error? Will my application be lost?
All information is automatically saved when each page is completed, so your application will not be lost. You will need to enter the application ID number, and answer other questions as prompted, to retrieve your application. Once your application has been retrieved, it will begin at the last page you completed. You will be able to edit previous pages, if needed.
Why did the edits I made from the review page "edit" link not save?
In order for data changes made from the review page links to save, you must use the buttons at the bottom of each page to navigate, instead of the browser's back/forward buttons or the buttons along the side of the screen.
Expand All
I understand that I can upload a photo with my application. How do I get a digital photo that will successfully upload to my application?
Please refer to the&&for detailed guidance.
The confirmation page has an "X" in the box where the photo should be. What does that mean?
That means that the photo upload failed. Therefore, you should submit one printed photograph meeting our requirements, along with the online DS-160 confirmation page, to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate at which you plan to apply for your visa.&Please contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where you are applying for specific instructions on how to do this.&See the print photo format found in the&&for more information. If the confirmation page includes a photo image, then the photo upload function was successful and no separate print photograph is required.
Expand All
The U.S. Embassy or Consulate where I went for my visa interview denied my application because my DS-160 contained errors or was incomplete. What does this mean and what do I need to do next?
DS-160 applications submitted before April 1, 2010&cannot be reopened, and therefore, you must complete and submit a new DS-160.
The Embassy or Consulate should reopen your DS-160 submitted after April 1, 2010&if your application is denied for this reason and ask you to correct it, as explained below:
DS-160 applications submitted on or after November 1, 2010:&Enter your application ID&number and answer additional questions as prompted to access and correct your application.&
DS-160 applications submitted on or after April 1, 2010, but before November 1, 2010:&Enter your barcode or confirmation number into the Application ID field&and answer additional questions as prompted to access and correct your application.
After I have corrected or completed my DS-160 application, do I need to schedule a new appointment or return to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate?
Contact the&&where you applied for specific instructions.
Expand All
Should I bring my entire application or just the confirmation page with me to the interview?
You are not required to bring your entire application. For your interview, you&are required to bring your confirmation page with your application ID number on it so we can retrieve your DS-160. You must bring the confirmation page with you during all phases of the application process. Without the confirmation page, we may not be able to process your visa case.
I submitted my online DS-160 application, but lost my confirmation page. Can I print a new one?
Yes, you can reprint the confirmation page of an application that has already been submitted.&In order to do so, go into the&&and select the Embassy or Consulate at which you are applying.&Hit “Option C-Retrieve Application” on the Getting Started page and enter your application ID number.&From there you will be able to view and print your confirmation page.
Expand All
I am traveling with my family or as part of a group. Can I create a family or group application?
Yes. On the “Thank You” page you will see an option to create a family or group application. When you select this option, certain information from your application, such as destination, will automatically be imported to and displayed on a new application. Please note that if you use this option you must create an individual application for each family member or for each individual within the group.
If I use the option on the "Thank You" page to create a family or group application, can I modify the data automatically populated by the system?
Yes. If one of the dependents has a different surname or nationality, for example, you can alter that data before submitting the application.
Expand All
I am applying for a Treaty Trader/Treaty Investor, E Visa. Do I need to fill out the DS-160 and the DS-156E?
It depends. If you are a Treaty Investor (E-2) applicant, you need only complete the DS-160. If you are a Treaty Trader (E-1) or an Executive/Manager/Essential Employee (E-1 or E-2), you must complete the DS-160, and you or your employer must complete the paper&&form.
STAY CONNECTED
travel.state.gov
You are about to leave travel.state.gov for an external website that is not maintained by the U.S. Department of State.
Links to external websites are provided as a convenience and should not be construed as an endorsement by the U.S. Department of State of the views or products contained therein. If you wish to remain on travel.state.gov, click the "cancel" message.
You are about to visit:

我要回帖

更多关于 ds160 visa number 的文章

随机推荐