your beautiful歌词 life...

求《Beautiful life》- Sebastian Mikael英文歌词歌词_百度知道
求《Beautiful life》- Sebastian Mikael英文歌词歌词
提问者采纳
Where do we go nobody knowsAnd where you at just feel so coldWhere is the life in youWhere is the life in youDon&#39, somebody please tell me where is the loveWhen all you feel is breaking up andAll you see is the lustYou still tryna figure it outSo you walk around wondering why you are lonelyHe never called you again classicYour self esteem is on the shelfYou't worry love you can do so much betterDon't let them waste your timeWhere is the life in youGod put a life in youA beautiful lifeBeautiful lifeBeautiful lifeCause you are...I know nobody said it was easyBut nobody said it was hardHard cause we got olderBut I feel hope but it don't let them waste your timeWhere is the life in youGod put a life in youA beautiful lifeBeautiful lifeBeautiful lifeCt believe in me even though I try to kiss youYour shield is so high I're afraid to open up againYou don't figure it outSo you walk around wondering why you are lonelyI never called you again sorryYour self esteem is on the shelfYou&#39.;t believe in good guys even though they ask youYot know loveWhere do we go nobody knowsAnd where you at just feel so coldWhere is the life in youWhere is the life in youDon&#39.;m tryna see somethingBut who can ever blame you girlYou still don&#39, you can&#39Beautiful Life
- Sebastian MikaelI have so many questions to askSo mt see nothingBut who can ever blame you girlYou still don're afraid to open up againBut don't worry love you can do so much betterDon't make no senseWe need some time a second chanceCause we can&#39..
提问者评价
非常感谢!找了很久都没找到,好厉害!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁you are beautiful歌词中文翻译?_百度知道
you are beautiful歌词中文翻译?
歌曲名:You are beautiful专辑名:《Back to Bedlam》发行日期:日语言:英文歌手:James Blunt歌词:My life is brilliant. 我的人生缤纷灿烂。 My life is brilliant. 我的人生缤纷灿烂。 My love is pure. 我的爱如此纯真。 I saw an angel. 因为我见过天使。 Of that I'm sure. 对此,我深信不疑。 She smiled at me on the subway. 她在地下铁上对着我微笑。 She was with another man. 虽然身边伴着另一个男人。 But I won't lose no sleep on that, 但我可不会为此辗转难眠, 'Cause I've got a plan. 因为我已有心理准备。 You're beautiful. You're beautiful, 你就是这么美,你就是这么美, You're beautiful, it's true. 你就是这么的美,这是千真万确。 I saw your face in a crowded place, 我曾在人潮拥挤之处瞥见你的脸, And I don't know what to do, 这令我不知所措。 'Cause I'll never be with you. 因为我和你永远无法相依。 Yeah, she caught my eye, 是啊,我视线被她占据。 As we walked on by. 在我们擦身而过的瞬间。 She could see from my face that I was, 她应该可以从我的神情看出, flying high, 我欣喜若狂飞上云霄, And I don't think that I'll see her again, 我想,我将再也见不到她。 But we shared a moment that will last till the end. 但我们共享了永恒的片刻。 You're beautiful. You're beautiful. 你就是这么美 你就是这么美。 You're beautiful, it's true. 你就是这么的美 这是千真万确。 I saw your face in a crowded place, 我曾在人潮拥挤之处瞥见你的脸 And I don't know what to do, 这令我不知所措, 'Cause I'll never be with you. 因为我和你永远无法相依。 You're beautiful. You're beautiful. 你就是这么美,你就是这么美。 You're beautiful, it's true. 你就是这么的美,这是千真万确。 There must be an angel with a smile on her face, 我看到了笑起来跟她一模一样的天使, When she thought up that I should be with you. 当她也想到我们应该在一起时。 But it's time to face the truth, 但,该是面对事实的时候了, I will never be with you. 我和你永远无法相依。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
因为我和你永远无法相依   Yll see her again. You&#39. 你就是这么的美 这是千真万确   I saw your face in a crowded place,我视线被她占据   As we walked on by. 你就是这么的美 这是千真万确   I saw your face in a crowded place. 你就是这么的美 这是千真万确   There must be an angel with a smile on her face. 我曾在人潮拥挤之处瞥见你的脸   And I don're beautiful. 但该是面对事实的时候了   I will never be with you. 因为我见过天使   Of that I&#39. 你就是这么美 你就是这么美   You&#39. 我无限喜悦(另一个版本是Fucking high)   And I don&#39Mre beautiful. 她应该可以从我的神情看出   Flying high. You've got a plan. 但我可不会为此辗转难眠   Cause I&#39. 你就是这么美 你就是这么美   You&#39. 对此. 虽然身边伴着另一个男人   But I won&#39. 她在地下铁上对着我微笑   She re beautiful. 我的人生缤纷灿烂   Mt think that I&#39. 因为我和你永远无法相依   You&#39. 当她也想到我们应该在一起时   But it s tit know what to do. 因为我已有心理准备   You'm sure. 这令我不知所措   Cause I&#39. 她的脸上有天使一般的微笑   When she thought up that Is true, she caught my eye. 是啊. 这令我不知所措   Cause I&#39. 但我们共享了永恒的片刻   You&#39,我将再也见不到她   But we shared a moment that wis true, it&#39. 你就是这么美 你就是这么美   You'll never be with you. 我想. 在我们擦身而过的瞬间   She could see from my face that I was. 我曾在人潮拥挤之处瞥见你的脸   And I don&#39, it&#39,我深信不疑   She smiled at me on the subway. You're beautiful. 我的爱如此纯真   I saw an angel, it't lose no sleep on that. 我的人生缤纷灿烂   My love is pure
其他3条回答
you are beautiful
My life is brilliant.
My life is brilliant.
(我前程似锦)
My love is pure.
(我的爱很纯洁无瑕)
I saw an angel.Of that I'm sure.
(我非常确信看到一个天使)
She smiled at me on the subway.
(在地铁上,她对著我微笑)
She was with another man.
(她跟别的男人在一起)
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
(可是我并不会就这样僵愣著)
'Cause I've got a plan.
(因为我有个计画)
You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
(你是这样美丽,是真的!)
I saw your face in a crowded place,
(在拥挤的地方,我看见你的脸)
And I don't know what to do,
(而我不知道该怎麼做...
你是美丽的。
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Union j-beautiful life歌词中文翻译_百度知道
Union j-beautiful life歌词中文翻译
beautiful life, beautiful life, beautiful life beautiful life beautiful life it&#39, yeah Making her own reality There’s lots of make-up on her face To cover up an empty space But there’s a lot behind those big blue eyes She just don’t realise Everybody’s gone and lost their mindIt’s just the days we live in Most of the time Get up off the dark Open up your eyes You’ll discover there’s a world outside (world outside) To fix a broken heart You have to try Pick it up, beautiful life It’s a beautiful life. He got his fortune on the plate But all that money won’t change fateHe’s got 6 zeroes but no one to share it with No friends, beautiful life, pick it up It’s a beautiful life Beautiful life, pick it up It’s a beautiful life Beautiful life, hmm Most of the time Get up off the dark (get up off the dark) open up your eyes You’ll discover there’s a world outside (there’s a world outside) To fix a broken heart (to fix a broken heart) You have to try Pick it up, no one in the world Everybody’s gone and lost their mindIt’s just the days we live in Most of the time, no girl. We s a beautiful life it&#39. It’s a beautiful life, yeah Get up off the dark (get up off the dark) Open up your eyes You’ll discover there’s a world outside To fix a broken heart (to fix a broken heart) You have to try Pick it up, pick it up It’s a beautiful life Beautiful life, you and I Coz everybody’s got a place to hide But it’s just the things we live inShe sees the world through TV screensAll of her friends in magazines But everyday she lives a broken dream
提问者采纳
振作起来 打起精神It&#39, no one in the world, 因为每个人都会有个能让自己逃开一切的地方It&#39. 这是个美丽的人生 美好人生[Josh]He got his fortune on a plate, 这是个美丽的人生 美好人生 美好人生It&#39. 耶 创造出她自己的小小世界There'll discover there&#39. 她只是不明白而已[Josh]Everybody&#39, 你必须要去尝试Pick it up, (fix a broken heart)想要修补一颗破碎的心(修补一颗破碎的心)Ys got six zero&#39.这是个美丽的人生 美好人生 Beautiful life, 张开你的双眼You&#39, 这是个美丽的人生 美好人生 美好人生It&#39, 你必须要去尝试Pick it up. 没有朋友 没有女友 孤零零的独自一人[Jaymi]Everybody&#39, 她所有的朋友都出现在杂志里But everyday she s a world outside,s a beautiful life, 张开你的双眼You's but no s a beautiful life, 每个人都会有迷失自我的时候It&#39, 他有几百万的财产 却没人能和他分享No friends, (get up out the dark)从黑暗中甦醒 (从黑暗中甦醒)Open up your eyes. 这是个美丽的人生 美好人生[Jaymi]We&#39. (there't change fate, 张开你的双眼You&#39, 但每一天她都活在破碎的梦想里Yeah making her own reality, 你必须要去尝试Pick it up,s got a place to hide, 想要修补一颗破碎的心You have to try.振作起来 打起精神It&#39. 但有再多的钱也无法改变命运He&#39. 这只是我们大部份时候的生活[All]Get up out the dark, pick it up,re not so different. 你会发现外面的世界很辽阔Tll discover there's a world outside)你会发现外面的世界很辽阔 (外面的世界很辽阔)To fix a broken heart, beautiful life, 只为了遮盖住她空虚的脸庞But there's lots ofs a beautiful life, ooo most of the time, 这是个美丽的人生 美好人生 美好人生It's gone and lost their minds, 她的脸上涂满了化妆品To cover up an empty space, 从黑暗中甦醒 (从黑暗中甦醒)Open up your eyes, 想要修补一颗破碎的心You have to try. 这只是我们大部份时候的生活 呜~ 总是如此[All]Get up out the dark (get up out the dark);ll discover there&#39,s justs a lot behinds a beautiful life, 每个人都会有迷失自我的时候It's a beautiful life. 振作起来 打起精神It&#39,s a beautiful life, beautiful life, 但在那大大的湛蓝双眼後面还有很多东西She just don&#39,这只是我们大部份时候的生活 耶[All]Gs the world through TV screens,s a world outside,s just the days we lives gone and lost their minds, no girl[George]She see&#39, pick it up, 从黑暗中甦醒Open up your eyes, you and I你和我 我们其实没那麼不同 Because everybody&#39, 她透过电视萤幕看著世界上的其他角落All of her friends in magazines. 你会发现外面的世界很辽阔To fix a broken heart, 他很轻易的坐拥许多财富But all that money won's just the days we live in most of the time yeah, beautiful life,s a world outside
提问者评价
要西个乃~Thanks~~
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
union的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁MC梦..的beautiful life ..的韩语歌词.._百度知道
MC梦..的beautiful life ..的韩语歌词..
..谢谢了.各位.拜托了.谁有啊.急啊..
提问者采纳
세직 가 빛이 억무된해지울하 지니RAP1인쳐 우 두I′ll be there for you baby whenever you want it baby인 또어지 뭐마 없버 빚 쥐 밀습여어차 지과 가 힘인에은어는 너차 뭐어 속칠 저의어 둘 붙를 있려 난구 가 뭐라 난 때운생증 다멍시어 세 I get right back up 난는 태나 바은은둬 빛 까정 We′ll do it together 세 꿈버짓 지 때 그어머하게아 일위로도의생 목양만 어자은어족해상에도 본어 존 세 향 불지야 따 trouble 텅닿가려여에을한 우차 웃 발 붙어무지아른 둘 세둔 폼도 내완 쓰 있SONG1 REPEAT SONG2 REPEATBRIDGE새한 뭐는덕피잖생 가아 없 그오뿔다피와져 역갑펴라신걱RAP2계 그물는 인여 그을어 내만 지르 것 밥 두 비라 남 정로 어 뭐 힘의 셋 숨들 합도받 눈어 간 실 언상나 어상은는이독이 가 떠 흐 잡까난 것 잃속린리세 here we go하상 물려어린 있 모춰 있을 두 두재대렵보 밀려다을생상제 정 찾 않 뺨Stand up get up on your peat 나 SONG1 REPEATSONG2두 웃 없마움어에정는늘어 빈 그을 내피 까이 뭐아람 어과어차려 갈 있 세 봤두가 넘 짜러렵 여를기나 있야도둠신계제뿐해상 까 손생른 We′ll do it together 세아지 어 때 답봐 이패 부대붙롭쳐 까생 없지어Yo~ don′t give it up keep you head up you know we can make it better 하을까상 걱 맞 못 난 걷단지에는 것 두려어 right now아 억 상지 것은리 밀 Work it out no doubt 갈 든 Cuz i can see the wayHOOK인짓은주 이처 않 있어 한은움짓짓 I get right back upI′ll be there for you baby whenever you want it baby 인보 넘 두 소과상는릴해차리 한지세 또&#50612SONG1Whenever nobody′s for you in the dark &#45216
提问者评价
谢谢了........非常非常感谢.....嘿嘿...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
변해버린 내 모습에 놀라 잘라버린 긴머리까지 이렇게도 꽤나 내가 괜찮을 줄 나도 정말 몰랐었죠. 더 좋은 사람이 되야죠. 눈부신 그대 나를 보아요 아름다운 그대 눈빛에 내 전부를 맹세하죠. Oh I believe 당신...
不是啊..是不是想错了..是和big mama合唱的..啊..谢谢啦..
beautiful的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌 是女的唱的 歌词第一句好像是 your Beautiful 歌名第一个单词是 love 求这首歌的歌名_百度知道
一首英文歌 是女的唱的 歌词第一句好像是 your Beautiful 歌名第一个单词是 love 求这首歌的歌名
You&#39:you are beautiful歌手;ve got a plan. Of that I't lose no sleep on that.My life is brilliant歌曲;s true, 'Cause I&#39:james blunt 专辑. You&#39:back to badlam
My life is brilliant. She re beautiful. You'm sure. I saw an angel. But I won&#39, it&#39. My love is pure. She smiled at me on the subway
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
beautiful eyes - taylor swift
额,不是很清楚
love the way you lie?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖