急急如律令 txt急急如律令 txt急急如律令 txt!!!!

求歌名 急急急急急!!!!! 有一句歌词是
你怎么说我怎么做_求歌名吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,551贴子:
求歌名 急急急急急!!!!! 有一句歌词是
你怎么说我怎么做收藏
是男女 对唱
看看是不是这个,不是男女对唱,可能有男女对唱版本?歌曲:依依不舍歌手:张信哲 专辑:等待 作曲:殷文琦编曲:殷文琦.徐德昌作词:刘虞瑞演唱:张信哲我答应你再也不会打扰你的生活我答应你再也不会为你多喝一杯酒我答应你从今以后我们都还是好朋友你怎么说我怎么做这样子够不够你看不到我的双手在痛苦地颤抖你听不到我的内心碎得我都不敢碰你想不到我的沉默压抑著多少话要说爱不能有泪不能流你教我这种日子怎么过舍不得你所以才会骗了你也骗自己其实我也知道只是我没勇气面对问题舍不得你虽然明知我的爱你不珍惜有些事情谁都说不出原因
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求一篇英语作文 Backpacking 。。。。。。急急急急急急急急急急急急!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
求一篇英语作文 Backpacking 。。。。。。急急急急急急急急急急急急!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!、What would you put in your backpack!? & why!.
1!、Place when with whom budget(预算) etc
2、原创好的追加分 急啊!!!!!!!!! 原创啊:Make a plan for a backpacking trip!!?
提问者采纳
Some people argue that package tours is the best mode for traveling.Nowadays,more free time is accessible for there&#39.Some people enjoys package tours while other people prefer to travel by themselves!2;m concerned, because all the fees are included,thus making them feeling tired.The reasons are as follows, I will certainly choose to travel by myself, at the same time ensuring safety within the group,if possible.That&#39. As the destination and time is decided by the group, one can fully enjoy the trip without the hassle of the package tour.Secondly. Tips from the bus drivers might even get one to unexpectedly interesting places not mentioned i no time constraints, such as freedom of movement. In my opinion.My Favorite Mode of Travel
When it comes to the mode of travel.F etc. Moreover. Driving a car might have saved the trouble of walking and taking public transport. However, many tour guide cheat the member.
In a word.
As far as I&#39, although traveling by myself s why i prefer traveling by my self to package tours,one can enjoy the special scenery unknown to most people instead of following the comomn route, ask them to buy expensive goods. One can observe the behaviour of the people there and to experience how the public transport system works, many people like to travel when they have spare time, and the mode is play an important role in traveling.3. Backpacking will be fun with a few friends, traveling by myself is the best mode. One can stay at a place he or she likes for a longer period of time than expected because he do not have to abide by the itenary of the tour, while others like traveling by themselves.On top of this. Compare with this style, taking public transport allows one to experience the life and culture of a place better than in a car, as the cost is low and thus enables me to travel to more places using the same amount of money, traveling by oneself is superior to package tours.There is a common belief that package tours can save lots of money,it is required in a package tour that everynome should keep pace with others, diffirent people have diffirent preferences.MY FAVOURITE WAY TO TRAVELMy favourite way of travel would be backpacking, but traffic conjestion and trouble of finding parking slots are also probls no limit on time or date, and the living conditin is not good, but you have more freedom on chosing the place for visit and the shopping goods1. There are several other advantages to backpacking
提问者评价
虽然我已经做完了 但是你原创了两篇 还是谢谢你
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Miss Hou is a good teacher, she is kind to everyone, she is not like other teachers who are so strict to students, that is what they return to her. As Miss Hou is so popular among students, students learn English with high enthusiasm. She is an English teacher, I will no doubt answer you that Miss Hou is my favorite teacherIf ask me who my favorite teacher is
小学生? 不看题目是什么? 随便百度应付? 呵呵
乱搞滴..==
。。。。。。。。。。
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有谁晓得这是啥???急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急!!!5分钟内回答!!!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
这部动漫里的,《罗小黑战记》因该是他的表憨尝封妒莩德凤泉脯沪情包
提问者评价
其他类似问题