→ 文章内容
相关热门文章
关于秋天的英语作文带翻译200字
  当草开始变黄,大雁开始成群地向温暖的地方飞去时,这一切好像都在告诉我们&&秋天已经来了。
  秋天的天空很蓝,白云在空中悠闲的飘着。柳树和白杨的叶子都黄了,枫树叶也红了。秋天是多彩的季节。
  秋天也是丰收的季节。田野时,谷物成熟了,像块金色的地毯。农民正在忙着收割。
  不远的果园里,水果都熟了。红的苹果,紫的绿的葡萄,黄的梨。到处散发着芳香的气味。它们好象在招唤人们来享用美果。
  充满活力的夏天是美丽的,但我认为丰收时节的秋天更迷人。
When green grass begins to turn yellow, the swallows begin to fly to the warmer places in groups, they seem to tell us autumn has come.
The sky in autumn is quite blue, and the white clouds are floating leisurely. The willow and poplar leaves turn yellow, but the maple leaves turn red. Autumn is a season of colors.
Autumn is also a harvest time. In the fields, all the crops are ripe. They are like golden blankets. The farmers are busy getting in the crops.
In the orchard not far away, all the fruits are ripe, too. They are in every color, red apples, purple and
green grapes, yellow pears, and so on. They are giving out fragrance. They seem to attract people to taste them.
Summer, full of vigor, is beautiful, but I think autumn is more beautiful because it is a harvest season.
[发布于: 11:46:25]
上一篇文章:下一篇文章:找5篇英语【英语短文带翻译】的小短文(40字左右),要翻译的 ,内容是6年级所学的
时间: 来源: 编辑:leitiefeng
我想问一下:找5篇英语【英语短文带翻译】的小短文(40字左右),要翻译的 ,内容是6年级所学的
本文关键字:英语小短文50字带翻译,英语短文带翻译,英语短文,20篇英语小短文带翻译,英语小短文带翻译40字,英语小短文加翻译,英语演讲短文,英语幽默小短文带翻译,英语感人小短文带翻译,英语小故事短文带翻译,。
编辑整理答案1:No.1
I Must Go Home
Three men were discussing at a bar about coincidences. The first man said “My wife was reading A Tale Of Two Cities and she gave a birth to twins.”
“That’s funny.” The second man remarked,“My wife was readi-
ng Three Musketeers and she gave birth to triplets!”
The third man shouted, “Good God,I have to rush home!”
When asked and what the problem was,he exclaimed, “When I left,my wife was reading Ail Baba and the Forty Thieves!!!”
The 2008 Olympics have been hold successfully.We are all excited about it because it's the first time for China and all Chinese to hold the Olympic games. Our great country has made a lot of preparations for the games since 2001.We students have planted many trees to make the environment more and more beautiful.What's more,all Chiness people are glad to welcome the friends from all over the world.We are sure Chinese athletes will try their best to show we Chinese is strong!Now all Chinese people are ready.We want to say to Everyone : "Welcome to China!We are ready!" Let's wish the 2008 Olympics seccessful!
3. Four best friends met at the hospital since their wives were giving births to their babies. The nurse comes up to the first man and says, "Congratulations, you got twins." The man said "How strange, I'm the manager of Minnesota Twins." After awhile the nurse comes up to the second man and says, "Congratulations, you got triplets." Man was like "Hmmm, strange I worked as a director for the "3 musketeers." Finally, the nurse comes up to the third man and says "Congratulations, you got twins x2." Man is happy and says, "Ironic, I work for the hotel "4 Seasons." All three of them are happy until they see their last buddy jumping all over the place, cursing God and banging his head on the wall. They asked him what's wrong and he answered, "What's wrong? I work for 7up"!
That must be the story of innumerable couples,and the pattern of lifeof life it offers has a homely grace.It reminds you of a placid rivulet,meandering smoohtly through green pastures and shaded by pleasant trees,till at last it fallbut the sea is so calm,so silent,so infifferent,that you are troubled suddently by a vague uneasiness.Perhaps it is only by a kink in my nature,strong in me even in those days,that i felt in such an existence,the share of the great majority,something amiss.I recognized its social value.I saw its ordered happiness,but a fever in my blood asked for a wilder course.There seemed to me something alarming in such easy delights.In my heart was desire to live more dangerously.I was not unprepared for jagged rocks and treacherous,shoals it I could only have change-change and the exicitement of unforeseen
编辑整理答案2:1 . WHY SHOULD WE STUDY ENGLISH 为什么我们要学英文
If you want to ask me why we should study English, my answer will be simple and clear. Now let me enumerate the reasons one by one in the following.
In the first place, English has become an international language. If you know English, you van make a trip round the world without being misunderstood. In the second place, most valuable books, newspapers and magazines are written in English. If you wish (hope) to get knowledge, you must learn English.如果你要问我们为什么我们要学英文。我的答复很简单明了。现在让我来把我的理由一一列举在下面:
英文已成为一种国际语言。如果你通晓它,你可以环游世界不会被人误解。
大多数有价值的书籍,报纸和杂志都是用英文写的。如果你希望获得知识,你必须学习英文。
2 .HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY 诚为上策
There is an English proverb which says (saying) “Honesty is the best policy.” It signifies the importance of honesty.
What are the benefits of honesty? If you are honest to others, they will be honest to you in return. When you are sad, they will comfort you. When you are in trouble, they will help you.
There is no enumerating the evils of dishonesty here. In a word, a dishonest man will be looked down upon by others and (be) regarded as a public enemy.
英国有一句谚语说“诚为上策”。它说明了诚的重要性。
诚的益处是什么?如果你对他人诚实,他们也会对你诚实作为报答。当你忧悉的时候,他们会安慰你。当你是处在困难中的时候,他们会帮助你。
无法在这里数述不诚实的害处。一言以蔽之,一个不诚实的人会被人看轻的而且被看作为一个公敌。
3 .HOW EXERCISE HELPS 运动的利益
If our bodies are not strong, our spirit to do things will certainly be quite dull. And at the same time, we are lack of energy (ies) to study. Diseases will only attack the weak, but not the strong.
Why are our bodies not strong? Because we do not pay attention to exercise. For this reason, we students must often take different kinds (sorts) of exercise in the gym. Exercise helps us (to) strengthen our bodies and avoid disease. It also teaches us cooperation, for most exercise is played by team.
如果我们的身体不强壮,我们做事的精神一定会十分迟钝。而且同时,我们也缺少足够的精力来读书。疾病只为侵击体弱的人而不是强壮的人。
为什么我们的身体会不强壮呢?因为我们不注意运动。基于此种理由,我们学生必须时常在运动场做不同种类的运动。
运动帮助我们强壮身体并避免疾病。它也教我们合作,因为大多数的运动都是团体游玩的。
4 .THE BENEFITS OF TRAVELING 旅行的益处
I am always interested in traveling. My reasons are quite (extremely) simple and clear. If anybody is not satisfied with my viewpoint(s), I shall be greatly surprised at his ways of thinking.
In the first place, traveling increases our knowledge. Only by traveling can we see (因为用(only)开头,主动词须颠倒)things outside our home town.
In the second place, traveling is good to our health. While we are traveling, we usually exercise our bodies.
In conclusion, I earnestly hope that everybody must seize (grasp at) the opportunity of traveling.
我对旅行终是感觉有趣。我的理由非常简单时了。如果任何人对我的观点不满意的话,我将对他的想法会大大吃惊。
旅行增加我们的知识。只有藉旅行我们可以看到我们故乡以外的东西。
旅行对我们的健康有益。当我们旅行的时候,我们通常运动我们的身体。
5 .HOW TO BE A GOOD CITIZEN 如何做一个好公民
My aim is to become a good citizen so as to be able to render service to the (my) country. However, to become a good citizen is not an easy thing. He has many duties to fulfill.
The first duty of a good citizen is to love his country. He is to (must) be ready to sacrifice even his own life for the country.
His second duty is to obey the law and help the government (to) maintain order. If everybody can do so, the country will be rich and strong (powerful).
我的志向是做一个好公民以便能给国家效力。然而,做一个好公民不是一件容易的事情。他有许多责任要尽。
一个好公民第一件责任是爱他的国家。他须准备为国家牺牲自己的生命。
他第二件责任是服从法律并且帮助政府维持治安。如果人人都能这样做的话,国家必定富强。
编辑整理答案3:1我必须回家
搜E搜推荐文章五年级英语作文:我的朋友
I have a good friend, his name is Mike. He has a small nose and a wide mouth. Although he has a wide mouth, but he is not talkative. His favorite food is eggs, because it is good for your health. We often go climbing with him, we like to climb the mountain. He's very friendly, my classmates all like him.
我有一个好朋友,他叫Mike.他有一个小小的鼻子和一个大嘴巴.虽然他有一个大嘴巴,但他并不多嘴.他最喜欢的食物是鸡蛋,因为它很健康.我们经常和他一起去爬山,我们很喜欢爬山.他非常友好,我的同学都很喜欢他.
五年级英语作文:我的朋友相关的作文
《》网友点评
最新英语作文
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
小学英语作文推荐
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
热门作文排行
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
免责声明:作文大全为公益性学习网站,内容来自于网友自由投稿或互联网搜集,作文大全所有作文版权归原作者所有,如需商业用途或转载请与原作者联系。本站要求作文投稿系本人原创。对非授权来稿,本站将立即删除。如有文章侵犯作者权利,违规,请联系本站删除。
Copyright &
Inc.All Rights Reserved.
鄂ICP备号-2 - 法律顾问:张律师八年级英语作文5篇带翻译 50-60字 =
八年级英语作文5篇带翻译 50-60字 =
1.&My&Hobbies(我的业余爱好)I&have&many&hobbies,&such&as&sports,&singing,&playing&the&violin&and&keeping&a&diary.I&like&sports&very&much.&I&go&running&at&five&o'clock&in&the&morning.&After&classes&in&the&afternoon,&I&play&table-tennis&with&my&friends.&These&sports&have&kept&me&healthy.At&home,&I&like&to&sing&and&play&the&violin.&I&practice&singing&and&playing&the&violin&every&day.&Busy&as&I&am,&I&am&quite&happy.Of&all&my&hobbies&I&like&reading&books&best.&In&my&bedroom&there&are&nearly&six&hundred&books.&There&are&story&books,&textbooks,&magazines,&and&others.&All&these&books&have&enriched&my&knowledge.我有很多爱好,例如运动,唱,拉小提琴,记日记。我喜欢运动很。我去突然进攻五o哦'clock在早上。在类在下午后,我比赛乒乓球同我的朋友。这些运动保持了我健康。在家,我喜欢唱歌,拉小提琴。我实践唱,拉小提琴每天。忙像我,我相当快乐。的所有我的爱好我喜欢看书最好的。在我的卧室有将近六百书。有故事书,教科书,杂志,等等。所有这些书丰富了我的知识。
1.&My&Plan&for&the&Summer&Vacation(我的暑期计划)The&longing&summer&vacation&is&approaching,&it&is&the&best&part&of&the&school&year&for&me.&I&cannot&let&the&holidays&elapse&(逝去)&meaninglessly,&my&vacation&should&be&a&phase&(时期、阶段)&of&harvest.&The&events&in&my&plan&should&give&me&a&sense&of&infinite&potential.&&&&The&following&plan&may&reveal&the&intensity&of&my&desire&to&travel,&work&and&study&in&this&vacation.&In&the&first&few&days&I&want&to&climb&Mount&HuaShan&with&several&friends&to&refresh&ourselves.&Then&I&tend&to&visit&relatives,&senior&school&teachers&and&former&classmates(老同学).&Besides,&to&find&out&the&best&ways&to&cultivate&my&abilities,&I&will&find&a&part&time&job&and&conduct&some&social&investigation.&&&&In&short,&I&want&to&do&interesting&things&in&the&summer&vacation.&Whatever&I&do,&the&goal&is&the&same:&to&get&necessary&experience,&acquire&knowledge&and&broaden&my&horizons.&Though&the&six&week&vacation&will&pass&away&at&lightning&speed,&its&influence&is&bound&to&last&long.渴望暑假在来临,它的大部分学年就我来说。我不能让假日流逝(逝去)meaninglessly,我的假期将一个阶段(时期、阶段收成的)。事件在我的计划将给我无限的一个意义潜力。他以下的计划可能揭示强度的我的渴望旅行,工作和学习在这个假期。在最初几天我想去攀登安装华山同有几个朋友刷新我们自己。当时我倾向于拜访亲戚,老同学(老同学)。除了,找出最好的方法培育我的能力,我会发现一份兼职,行为一些社会调查。在短,培育员工积极的愿望有趣的事在暑假。无论什么我做,目标同一:获得必要的经验,获取知识,扩大我的地平线。虽然六周假期会去世在闪电般的速度,它的影响被上行持续很久。 1.&How&to&Overcome&Difficulties&in&My&English&Studies/&Difficulty&in&studying&English(如何克服英语学习中遇到的苦难)I&have&made&a&lot&of&improvements&in&English.&The&following&is&my&way&to&overcome&the&difficultiesEveryday,&I&do&half&an&hour’s&morning&reading&to&try&to&pronounce&every&word&out.&And&I&will&then&spend&half&an&hour&listening&to&English&radios&like&BBC&to&correct&my&pronunciation.&Because&I&have&trouble&in&English&grammar,&I&attend&a&full-time&English&class&of&STVU&to&study&grammar.&The&teacher&recommends&me&to&buy&a&grammar&book—《Advanced&English&Grammar》.&It&helps&me&with&my&English&study&a&lot.&These&above&are&what&I&have&done&to&overcome&my&difficulties我使了许多起色英语。下面我的方式克服困难日常,我做才是半小时的早读希图发音每个字出。我会当时花半小时听英语无线电的的类突然一名可爱正确我的发音。因为我有麻烦英语语法,我参加一个专职英语stvu的类学习语法。老师建议我去买一个语法书—《高级英语语法》。它帮助我同我的英语学习很多这些以上我做了什么克服我的困难1.&Happy&Things&in&My&Childhood(童年趣事)It&is&impossible&to&recall&all&the&past,&but&I&can&assure&you&that&my&childhood&is&a&pleasant&one&to&me.&&&&&When&I&was&in&kindergarten,&I&was&very&popular&with&my&playmates&because&of&my&naughtiness.&Once&I&made&an&arrow,&with&which&I&hurt&one&of&my&playmates&and&received&scolding&from&my&mother&afterwards.&&&&&When&I&grew&up,&my&father&and&mother&dare&not&allow&me&to&play&outside.&But&sometimes&when&we&had&time&they&would&bring&me&to&the&parks,&movies&and&went&swimming.I&liked&swimming&very&much.&Thank&them&for&teaching&me&swimming.&I&liked&to&play&with&my&play&games&because&I&was&only&a&boy.&My&mother&often&scolded&me&when&I&didn't&get&home&after&school&but&never&too&severely.I&love&my&parents.&I&do&think&it&is&one&of&the&best&years&in&my&whole&life.这是不可能的记得所有过去,然而我能保证,我的童年一个愉快一我。 在前边幼儿园,我很受欢迎同我的玩伴因为我的顽皮。一我使一个箭头,,我伤害之一我的玩伴,被认为标准的的泼妇从我的母亲事后。当我长大,我的父亲母亲敢不允许我了外出游玩。但有时当我们有时间他们将带来我去公园,电影,去游泳。我喜欢游泳很。为提拉米感谢他们游泳。我喜欢同我的一起玩玩游戏因为我只是一个男孩。我的母亲常常责骂我当我didn't回家放学后但从来没有太严重。我爱我的父母亲。我做认为它好人年在我的一生。1.&My&Classmates(我的同学)Liu&Kai&is&my&classmate.&He&is&a&good&student&and&always&ready&to&help&others.&One&day&on&his&way&to&school,&he&saw&a&little&girl&crossing&the&road&when&a&car&nearly&hit&her.&Just&then&Liu&Kai&rushed&up&to&her&and&caught&her&by&the&arm.&The&little&girl&was&saved.&She&told&him&where&she&lived,&and&he&took&her&home.&When&Liu&Kai&hurried&into&the&classroom,&the&teacher&had&already&begun&lesson.&He&told&the&teacher&why&he&was&late.&He&was&then&praised&for&what&he&had&done.刘凯我的同学。他是个好学生,随时候命帮助他人。有一天在他去学校的路上,他见一个小女孩过马路当一个汽车将近打她。真当时刘凯赶到她,捕捉她附近的的臂。小女孩被保存。她告诉他,她生活,他采取她家。当刘凯匆忙进入课堂,老师已经开始教训。他告诉老师为何他晚。他当时赞美为他已经做了什么。Travel&Arrangement&&&旅行安排The&place&I&want&to&visit&is&Beijing.&It&is&the&capital&of&China&and&it&is&a&city&full&of&cultural&heritages&and&varieties.&As&we&all&know&there&are&many&famous&scenic&attractions&in&Beijing,&for&example,&the&Great&Wall,&the&Summer&Palace,&the&Forbidden&city&and&the&showpiece&stadiums&of&the&Olympics--the&Bird's&Nest&and&Water&Cube.I’d&like&to&spend&four&days&in&Beijing.&In&the&first&day,&I’m&going&to&visit&the&Great&Wall—one&of&the&eight&wonders&in&the&world.&The&second&day&I’ll&go&to&the&Forbidden&City&to&see&how&life&was&like&in&the&royal&family.&The&third&is&saved&for&the&visit&to&those&modern&constructions&--&the&Bird's&Nest&and&Water&Cube,&which&remind&me&of&the&success&of&our&Chinese&athletes&in&the&Olympics.&The&last&day&I’ll&go&shopping&in&Beijing&to&buy&some&gifts&for&my&family&and&friends.地方我想去访问是北京。它中国的首都,它是一个城市充满文化遗产,品种。众所周知有很多著名名胜的引力在北京,例如,长城,颐和园,紫禁城,样板的体育场olympics--the燕窝,水立方。我想花四天在北京。在第一天,我要去参观长城—八之一奇迹世界上。第二天我将转到紫禁城看生活如何是类在王室。第三个人被保存为访问那些现代的结构--鸟巢,水立方,——使我想起成功的我们的中国的运动员在奥运会。最后一天我就去在北京购物买些礼物为我的家人与朋友。
其他回答 (3)
你好!但请问你的问题在哪里呢?
1.我有很多爱好,例如运动,唱歌,拉小提琴和记日记。
2.我很喜欢运动。我跑步在早上五点。在下午的课后,我和我的朋友打乒乓球。这些运动使我保持了健康。
3.在家,我喜欢唱歌和拉小提琴。我每天练习唱歌和拉小提琴。我很忙但我相当快乐。
4.在所有我的爱好中我最喜欢看书。在我的卧室有将近六百本书,有故事书,教科书,杂志,还有别的。这些书都丰富了我的知识。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 9年级英语短文翻译 的文章

随机推荐