For high speed railDown...

Customer Info
You must enter a zip code.
A zipcode must contain five digits.
Please enter a valid zip code.
We had an unexpected error, please try again.
Zip code at service address: (required)
Service address zip:
Attention: We cannot match your zip code properly. Please indicate below which company used to provide service to your area in the past.
A company selection is required.
CenturyLink*
*CenturyLink includes former ElPasoTel customers
As CenturyLink and Qwest merge companies, we are working hard to combine our systems. By supplying your service address zip code we will be able to get you to the right location. Thank you for your patience during the merger process.
Sorry, we don't recognize the information you provided.
What would you like to do?
I'd like to shop for CenturyLink Out of Region Long Distance.
I am a new customer moving to a CenturyLink service area. I'd like to search by my new address.
I'd like to try to enter my information again.
Customer Info
To customize your pricing and feature options we need a little more information.
A valid service address is required
A street address is required
A city is required
A state is required
Please enter a valid zip code
Please enter a valid zip code
Your zip code is unrecognized. Please try again.
Please enter your service address so we can show you accurate pricing product availability in your area.
Address (required)
(Example: 123 Main Street, Denver, CO 80123)
Unit Number
(If applicable: apartment, unit, lot, suite number)
Attention: We cannot match your zip code properly.
Please indicate below which company used to provide service to your area in the past.
CenturyLink*
*CenturyLink includes former ElPasoTel customers
Log in with your account username and password so that we can show you the pricing options available to you. Don't have an account yet? Select
"Enroll Now" on the
to create one now.
My Account
A username is required.
A password is required.
Select the company you set up your account with, and enter your user name and password.
CenturyLink
Phone Number or Account Number
A phone or account number is required
example: 333-222-2222
By inputting your account information and clicking the "Show My Options" button, you provide consent to CenturyLink to access your account information, including the services you subscribe to, to respond to your inquiry and inform you of CenturyLink&s products and services. You may deny us permission by proceeding no further and your denial will have no affect on your current services.
Under federal law, it is your right and our duty to protect your account information.
I am a new customer moving to a CenturyLink service area. I'd like to search by my new address.
Customer Info
A username is required.
A password is required.
As CenturyLink and Qwest merge companies, we are working hard to combine our systems. By supplying your service address zip code we will be able to get you to the right location. Thank you for your patience during the merger process.
Please wait for a few moments.
We are making sure you reach your intended destination.
Thank you for your patience.
Wait for it
Wait for it......
We apologize for the inconvenience.
This product is currently not available in your area.
Continue to view these CenturyLink products:
High-Speed Internet
Go back to the CenturyLink home page.
We apologize for the inconvenience. This product is currently not available for ordering online. If you have questions, or would like to order, please call 800-366-8201.
Customer Info
Enter your CenturyLink Home Telephone Number or Account Number so we can help you set up your account.
A telephone or account number is required.
You must enter a valid telephone or account number.
Home Telephone Number or Account Number
As CenturyLink and Qwest merge companies, we are working hard to combine our systems. By supplying your home telephone or account number we will be able to get you to the right location. Thank you for your patience during the merger process.
Customer Info
Attention! Your browser settings show that JavaScript is disabled. As a result, your experience
including the use of drop-down menus, buttons and links will be limited. We recommend that you turn on Javascript and then refresh this page.
Online Only!
Get a $100 CenturyLink& Visa& Prepaid Card
when you bundle High&Speed Internet.
a monthfor 12 months
When bundled with qualifyinghome phone package
Speeds up to 40 Mbps &May not be available in your area
12&month contract andAutoPay enrollment required
To Order By Phone Call 866-963-6665
We have speeds up to 1 Gig
It's more than just speed. It's new possibilities.
CenturyLink is launching speeds up to 1 Gig (1,000 Mbps) so you can power all of your devices at
once, download HD movies in seconds and do more than you ever thought possible. One Gig Broadband &
Up to 1 Gbps residential speed is available in select areas only.
Our Most Popular Offers:
High-Speed Internet
Best Value
2-Year Pricing
Connection speeds up to 20 Mbps
Connection speeds up to 10 Mbps
Connection speeds up to 40 Mbps - May not be available in your area
Connection speeds up to 100 Mbps
Fast speed to support multiple devices
24-month contract, autopay enrollment required
High-Speed Internet
Great Offer
1-Year Pricing
2-Year Pricing
Connection speeds up to
40 Mbps - May not be available in your area
12-month contract, autopay enrollment required
Home Phone
High-Speed Internet
Add Home Phone and Save!
5-Year Pricing
3-Year Pricing
When bundled with Unlimited Nationwide Calling
Connection speeds up to
Great for downloading HD movies
No contract required!
Included with all Internet orders
Speeds up to 1 Gig
It's more than just speed. It's new possibilities.
CenturyLink is bringing you speeds up to 1 Gig so you can power all of your devices at once, download HD movies in seconds and do more than you ever thought possible.
One Gig Broadband - Up to 1 Gbps residential speed is available in select areas only.
Compare our Speeds
Select a speed and see how it performs:
Music Album
Multiple users on multiple devices
streaming simultaneously
Watch HD movies with almost no lag or buffering
With 1-Gig (1,000 Mbps) service, you can upload and download files at symmetrical speeds
Fast enough for super-fast online gaming
Back up your hard drive to the cloud, including large photo and video files
An entire household
of high-bandwidth Internet users
A great choice for entertainment lovers and gamers
Watch HD movies with almost no lag or buffering
Use multiple devices simultaneously without sacrificing performance
Download large files in a flash
High performance for
online gaming and movie viewing
Great for always-on households using advanced applications
Handles virtually any Internet application
Good for online gaming and movie viewing
Everyone in your home can download, stream and share
All you need
for basic Internet use
Great for music and video streaming
Solid choice for casual gaming
Browsing, online shopping and social networking
All you need
for basic Internet use
Great for music and video streaming
Solid choice for casual gaming
Browsing, online shopping and social networking
Connection speeds up to:
High-Speed Internet
Best Value
2-Year Pricing
Connection speeds up to
40 Mbps - May not be available in your area
CenturyLink High-Speed Internet is consistently fast, offering speeds up to 1 gig. You can upload pictures, download movies and songs and even stream movies quickly and smoothly. It's all backed by our 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee!
It's Reliable
CenturyLink High-Speed Internet is consistently fast, all day, every day with a private, direct connection to a network designed for consistent speed. Our 24/7 technical support provides additional peace of mind that you'll always be connected.
It's Secure
CenturyLink @Ease, featuring Norton backup and security gives you confidence that your data and identity are protected. Select from
customizable levels of backup space and support. Plus, have confidence that your credit and identity are being protected with
Identity Guard.
Why 5 million people have picked CenturyLink High-Speed Internet
Overall rating:
"The 40 MB speed makes my work & play time Great! The modem makes all the difference in reliability..."
"I LOVE IT!! When I've needed help they hung right in there and made sure everything worked..."
"Best change I have made in years. I cannot say enough about the service! I had a competitor for nearly..."
"Great product! So very glad you finally came out our way so that I could leave cable behind!!!"
Already have CenturyLink High-Speed Internet?High Speed Technologies - Spindle Repair
We provide the highest quality spindle repair with the fastest
turn around time.
OEM Warranty
OEM Quality Repairs
OEM Performance
Not OEM Prices
Expert Technicians
Precision spindle repair and rebuild with the fastest turnaround time.
Our OEM factory trained technicians are spindle repair experts.
EXPERIENCE
Our OEM trained technicians provide expert spindle repair and rebuild on precision CNC spindles for milling, turning, quick turnarounds, expert repair. 30 years of experience and a specially equipped, state-of-the-art facility guarantees our spindle repairs will perform like OEM new. Also at HST you will get great customer service like real people answering the phone during business house. So why not call 603-483-0333.
WORKMANSHIP
Workmanship is a quality that results from applying honed skills with sincere care to one’s endeavor. Spindle repair is not an assembly line affair. Each repair is a unique, h stopping, checking and measuring at many steps along the way. Meticulous is a word that well describes our technicians. They are truly modern day artisans that take pride in their workmanship.
Precision is defined as the state or qual exactness. It is a quality that is absolutely necessary for spindle repair.
How precise? Our work is so precise that our measurements must be carried out at thermal equilibrium in a climate controlled clean room. We use indicator gages with one micron increments (0.000039”). This precision is necessary for your spindle to perform up to OEM specifications.
QUESTIONS? Answers!
Do you use only name brand ABEC 7 bearings?HST only uses top name brand ABEC 7 bearings. ABEC ratings have to do with the quality and precision of the bearing. HST always uses ABEC 7 or ABEC 9 (Super High Precision, ISO P2) bearings. Amongst other factors ABEC classifications relate to the eccentricity of the bearing.
Do your technicians have OEM training?Our technicians have trained at various OEM facilities and certain high end OEM’s periodically send training personnel to our facility to provide additional training on their spindle repair procedures.
Are your technicians certified on the test equipment?Our technicians understand the theory behind spindle design. They are fully trained in the application of super precision spindle bearings. So when you send your spindle to HST you will get our decades of experience along with our expert training as your guaranty for an OEM quality rebuild. And we back that up with a full written warranty.
Are spindles assembled in climate controlled clean rooms?All spindle assembly and measurements are completed in a climate controlled environment where all equipment is at thermal equilibrium.
T14:40:24+00:00
“Work was scheduled and completed as scheduled. Well done.” “We were properly informed throughout the process. Customer service staff was polite and informative.” “Package arrived...
/testimonials/best-experience/
Return packaging was excellent
"Turn around time was great, return packing was excellent. Would highly recommend HST."
T14:45:39+00:00
“Turn around time was great, return packing was excellent. Would highly recommend HST.”
/testimonials/return-packaging-was-excellent/
Positive Experience
"It was very nice to get such quick responses as well as updates on the status of our spindle."
"The spindle was packaged beautifully. It was very obvious that great care was taken to insure that our spindle would not be damaged during shipping."
"I had a very positive experience with HST and look forward to dealing with them for many future projects."
T14:51:51+00:00
Nicholas B.
“It was very nice to get such quick responses as well as updates on the status of our spindle.” “The spindle was packaged beautifully. It was...
/testimonials/positive-experience/
Buttery Smooth
"Hello Briah,
Still buttery smoooooth.
T15:42:06+00:00
“Hello Briah, Still buttery smoooooth. Thanks!”
/testimonials/butterfly-smooth/
Still running perfectly
"Hi Claude,
You rebuilt a spindle for us about 2 years ago for a Mori SH-403 which by the way is still running perfectly with no issues.
We have acquired yet another Sh-403 just recently that once again is in need of a spindle rebuild. Please let me know what I need to do so that we can get it shipped to you for service.
I look forward to hearing from you.
T15:52:15+00:00
Walker Evans Racing
“Hi Claude, You rebuilt a spindle for us about 2 years ago for a Mori SH-403 which by the way is still running perfectly with...
/testimonials/still-running-perfectly/
You guys do great work
"Everything is running great! You guys do great work."
T17:35:50+00:00
Nicholas T. B.
KLINGELNBERG AMERICA, INC.
“Everything is running great! You guys do great work.”
/testimonials/you-guys-do-great-work/
Very helpful and professional
“Very helpful and professional. Took the time to educate us on what we needed to know to make an informed decision concerning spindle repairs. Kept us updated and informed during every step of the process.”
T17:33:41+00:00
Coffeyville Sektam
“Very helpful and professional. Took the time to educate us on what we needed to know to make an informed decision concerning spindle repairs. Kept...
/testimonials/very-helpful-and-professional/
Running great
“Everything is running great”
T17:26:39+00:00
Nichols Portland Division / Parker H.
“Everything is running great” &
/testimonials/running-great/
Purring like a kitten
“Nice to hear from you Briah, hope all is well.
Yes our rebuilt collet from HST is purring like a kitten."
T17:27:11+00:00
Patrona Marble & Granite
“Nice to hear from you Briah, hope all is well.
Yes our rebuilt collet from HST is purring like a kitten.” &
/testimonials/purring-like-a-kitten/
All is working well
“All is working well.
Thank you.
You did a great job on my spindle.”
T17:27:40+00:00
“All is working well.
Thank you.
You did a great job on my spindle.” &
/testimonials/all-is-working-well/
Working very well with no issues
“The spindle is still working very well with no issues. If we have another go we will definitely send it to you for repair.”
T17:28:10+00:00
J&S Technologies
“The spindle is still working very well with no issues. If we have another go we will definitely send it to you for repair.” &
/testimonials/working-very-well-with-no-issues/
So far so good
“So far so good ….Thank you and you have a grate 4th as well”
T17:29:00+00:00
Mitee Bite
“So far so good ….Thank you and you have a grate 4th as well” &
/testimonials/so-far-so-good/
I have been passing your companies name around to them
“Funny you should email the day our DMF260 is down. (It has the first spindle you guys did for us) We had a temp sensor go bad, not a huge deal just a day without production. Your spindles are working well. I have been told by tech's that if they last more than 6 months to hold on to you guys. I have been passing your companies name a round to them.”
T17:29:59+00:00
Multivac Machine shop
“Funny you should email the day our DMF260 is down. (It has the first spindle you guys did for us) We had a temp sensor...
/testimonials/i-have-been-passing-your-companies-name-a-round-to-them/
All is good
“All has been good with our equipment”
T17:30:21+00:00
Fasttemp Glass
“All has been good with our equipment”
/testimonials/all-is-good/
Runs great
“The spindle runs great”
T17:30:51+00:00
Barre Tile
“The spindle runs great”
/testimonials/runs-great/
You will be who we call if we need another spindle repaired
“The spindle that you repaired for us is working fine. …. We keep that machine very busy. You will be who we call if we need another spindle repaired."
T17:31:24+00:00
Slideways , Inc.
“The spindle that you repaired for us is working fine. …. We keep that machine very busy. You will be who we call if we...
/testimonials/you-will-be-who-we-call-if-we-need-another-spindle-repaired/
Your company did a GREAT job
"Briah, You and your company did a GREAT job… Best experience I have had with a tool repair company ever."
T18:23:37+00:00
Athena Manufacturing
“Briah, You and your company did a GREAT job… Best experience I have had with a tool repair company ever.” &
/testimonials/your-company-did-a-great-job/
Good morning from Norway
"Hello Briah and good morning from Norway !
Your spindle repair worked out very well and have been running good ever since it were installed.
On any occasion later having troubles with spindles we would be pleased to use you again."
T13:32:12+00:00
“Hello Briah and good morning from Norway ! Your spindle repair worked out very well and have been running good ever since it were installed....
/testimonials/good-morning-from-norway/
The service is truly OUTSTANDING!!
"Absolutely amazing on every level"
“These guys are my go to guys for spindle repair. The service is truly OUTSTANDING”
"From start to finish it was a pleasure working with you!"
T17:58:37+00:00
“Absolutely amazing on every level” “These guys are my go to guys for spindle repair. The service is truly OUTSTANDING” “From start to finish it...
/testimonials/the-service-is-truly-outstanding/
A Job Well Done!
"It's been installed and is performing great. Just wanted to say thanks for a job well done, and a speedy turn around."
T07:59:25+00:00
“It’s been installed and is performing great. Just wanted to say thanks for a job well done, and a speedy turn around.”
/testimonials/testimonial2/
Outstanding Workmanship!!
"Their workmanship is outstanding, far better than any rebuilder I have used over the past 30 years….they have answers when you need them."
T07:59:53+00:00
“Their workmanship is outstanding, far better than any rebuilder I have used over the past 30 years….they have answers when you need them.”
/testimonials/testimonial3/
Failure Rate Decrease!
"After the modifications you made on our 30 spindles our failure rate has decreased by 50%."
T07:59:02+00:00
“After the modifications you made on our 30 spindles our failure rate has decreased by 50%.”
/testimonials/testimonial1/
Recommending HST!
"After installing the spindle I turned on the machine and didn't hear anything. I thought something was wrong but to my astonishment it was running. I had no idea
how quite the spindle was supposed to be! I would recommend you guys to anyone looking for spindle repair. Thanks!"
T18:37:32+00:00
“After installing the spindle I turned on the machine and didn’t hear anything. I thought something was wrong but to my astonishment it was running....
/testimonials/recommending-hst/
Thank You!
"Dear Claude,the reason for this email is to thank you very much all the work and effort you made to repair the spindle, I installed it and the customer is very pleased, the repair wasexcellent, attached photos and video of the machine."
T04:25:31+00:00
“Dear Claude,the reason for this email is to thank you very much all the work and effort you made to repair the spindle, I installed...
/testimonials/testimonial-4/
Fast Turn-Around!
"I just wanted to say Thank You for getting our spindle done in such a timely manner…. In the future you will be receiving all our spindle work."
T04:26:07+00:00
“I just wanted to say Thank You for getting our spindle done in such a timely manner…. In the future you will be receiving all...
/testimonials/testimonial-5/
GET A FREE QUOTE
ABOUT HIGH SPEED TECHNOLOGIES
At High Speed Technologies, we have been repairing spindles for 30 years. Started by an expert spindle technician and built on a mindset that stresses customer service we have the experience that others wish they had. We provide OEM quality spindle repair with specialized equipment, class 10,000 clean room, in-house grinding, taper grinding. Besides our own in-house training, our technicians travel to various OEM facilities for specialized training. They hold certificates in disciplines such as vibration analysis, so they are also experts on the equipment they use to measure and analyze the performance of your spindle. We’re big enough that we have a modern well equipped shop, and small enough that we know every customer and every customer is very important to us. Give us a call 1-800-248-4478.
From the BlogFebruary 10, 2016 / Comments OffThis Hitachi Seiki spindle was very worn and contaminated when HST received it. When examining it, contamination was also found in the lube.January 21, 2016 / Comments OffAt HST we know we have a number of very good competitors and we respect them. But a little while back we had a firsthand...June 11, 2015 / Comments OffAt High Speed Technologies, Inc. we repair CAPTO Clamping Systems with OEM components. Our technicians have trained with CAPTO factory representatives. If you have a...June 8, 2015 / Comments OffHST Is Big Plus Certified. At High Speed Technologies, Inc. we repair Big Plus tapers to OEM standards. With our in house grinding and climate...January 9, 2015 / Comments OffWhat makes A Good Spindle Repair Shop? If you have a machine with a damaged spindle and you want to know the fastest, most cost effective way...November 11, 2014 / Comments OffHow long can a machine tool spindle be stored? Some of our customers have spare spindles and want to keep them in storage until they...December 20, 2013 / Comments OffThis is the second in a three part series of our recommendations for preventing spindle damage and associated downtime.December 17, 2013 / Comments OffIt may not seem like much, but when you call High Speed Technologies, Inc (HST) during business hours a real live person will answer the phone.December 17, 2013 / Comments OffWhile visiting parts of China I was constantly approached by street vendors offering to sell me a “copy watch”. December 17, 2013 / Comments OffThe short response to that question is “probably not”.December 17, 2013 / Comments OffPerhaps. But there are many factors to consider when replacing the bearings on a machine tool spindle. December 17, 2013 / Comments OffThis is a first in a three part series of our observations, musings and recommendations for preventing spindle damage and associated downtime. December 17, 2013 / Comments OffThis is the third in a three part series of our recommendations for preventing spindle damage and associated downtime. December 17, 2013 / Comments OffAt High Speed Technologies, Inc. we repair Blombach Spindles to original factory performance with a full warranty. December 17, 2013 / Comments OffThe Mazak Integrex is a very powerful tool for enhanced machining capabilities.December 12, 2013 / Comments OffWhen a high performance spindle like a Mazak Integrex fails our customers want to know why. December 12, 2013 / Comments OffWe warranty our Mazak Integrex Spindle repairs for 1 year. December 12, 2013 / Comments OffAt High Speed Technologies, Inc. we repair OKK Spindles to original factory performance with a full warranty. December 12, 2013 / Comments OffAt High Speed Technologies, Inc. we repair Mori Seiki NH 4000 Spindles to original factory condition.December 12, 2013 / Comments OffAt High Speed Technologies, Inc. we repair Mori Seiki NH 5000 Spindles to original factory condition. December 12, 2013 / Comments OffAt High Speed Technologies, Inc. we repair Mazak VTC Spindles to original factory condition. December 12, 2013 / Comments OffTom M. a maintenance supervisor at GSO &M sent us the above question.December 12, 2013 / Comments OffINTIAL OBSERVATIONS: This spindle came in with an internal leak and the drawbar seat was very worn and pitted. December 12, 2013 / Comments OffNovember was a busy month with HST visiting loyal customers in Thailand and Taiwan.December 12, 2013 / Comments OffStone Cutting Spindles At High Speed Technologies, Inc. we repair stone cutting spindles used to turn granite and marble into works of art.December 12, 2013 / Comments OffThis Mazak SQT18M was shipped to us from Columbia, South America with severe bearing damage.

我要回帖

更多关于 high speed rail 的文章

随机推荐