句容二中八年级数学暑假我爱这土地练习一一最后一题答...

当前位置: >>
句容二中 2009年提前招生专项强化训练题八
句容二中 2009 年强化班专项强化训练题八 (单选、完形填空、短文改错、对话填词)第一节:单项选择(50 分) ( )1. They must have finished the work yesterday, _______________?. A. mustn’t they B. needn’t they C. haven’t they D. didn’t th
ey ( )2. ―Tom is never late for work. Why is he absent(缺席) today? ―Something ________ to him. A. must happen B. should have happened C. could have happened D. must have happened 此题选 D ①must have done 对过去的动作的推测。 如; You must have seen him yesterday. 你昨天一定看到他了。 ②must do 对现在的动作的推测。 如:You must know him well, for you can tell us more about him. ③should have done 表示假设, 过去应该做而没有做含有责备的意思。 如; You should have done your home work earlier. ④could have done 表示假设, 与过去的事实相反。 ( ( ( ( ( 如:He could have been very rich, but he cared for no money at all. )3. I don’t think Tom has done that, _______________? A. do I B. don’t I C. has he D. hasn’t he )4. He thinks the earth isn’t round, _______________? A. does he B. doesn’t he C. is it D. isn’t it)5. I can’t believe that ________ little birds can eat _______ many food. A. such B. so C. so D. such )6. Mary was so angry at ________ Tom said _________ she went out without saying a word. A. that B. what C. what D. that )7. Mary was so angry with ________ Tom said that she threw the vase ______ was on the desk to the floor. A. that B. what C. what D. that )8. Look! The rain __________________ now. A. is stopping B. stopped C. has stopped )9. Look! The sun ___________________now. A. is rising B. rose C. has risen D. stops D. rises( ( ( ()10. Last night, a young man ____________ an old man of much money. A. robed B. stole C. robbed D. steals )11.Tom met an old friend of his on the street yesterday, and they were ____ busy _____with each other _______ the time.第 1 页 共 5 页 句容二中 强化班 专题八 A. to forget C. that they forgot ( ( )12. ―Where can I put the MP4? A. what B. thatB. to forget D. that they forgot ―Put it ______ it was please. C. where D. which)13. The books, ______ the dictionaries, must be put back where they _______. A. were B. are C. were D. are )14. ―Nothing serious, mum? A. You are badly ill. C. You will be OK soon. ―No. _____________. B. You should go to see the doctor now D. You are in danger.(( ()15. ―Mum, why not _______ having hamburgers instead of dumplings? A. practice B. remember C. forget D. consider )16 ―I tried to ______ you at home several times, but no one answered the phone. ―I was traveling around last month. A. touch B. reach C. receive D. meet )17. ―I hear the weather will ______ cold for another week. ―I hope not. I hate cold weather. A. turn B. last C. get )18. ―If the book is not yours. Who _______ it be? ―Look at the handwriting. It _______ be Lucy’s. A. should B. must C. could )19. ―When shall we meet again? A. that B. it(D. stay(D. could( (―Make _____ any day you like. It’s all the same to me. C. the date D. the time( ()20. When and where to build the new factory ______ yet. A. has not decided B. have not decided C. hasn’t been decided D. haven’t been decided. )21 It’s too late to go out now. __________, it’s starting to rain. A. Besides B. Meanwhile C. However D. Anyhow )22. The sun was shining brightly, _______ everything there _______ more beautiful. A. look B. looked C. looking D. be looked )23. After he gave a report about the school, Mr white ______ the visitors around it. A. went on to show B. went on showing C. went on with showing D. kept on showing )24. ―I haven’t been to the Great Wall before. ―Me ________. A. also B. too C. either D. neither )25. Jack seems _________ than you _____________ ready for the exam. A. to get B. getting C. busier, getting D. to get(( (第二节:完形填空(20 分)第 2 页 共 5 页 句容二中 强化班 专题八 We often see dogs always put their tongues out in summer. But long ago, the dog was very bad. He One summer day the dog 5 2 did a good deed.1 the dogs didn’t do so . Long3 into a forest.4 he saw the forest was very beautiful and clean, a everywhere. the dog dididea came into him. Then he brought6 dirty things to the forest and put 7 9 a big tree. He didn’t tell anyone 10What he did was 8 by a monkey who hid for 11 didn’t know why the dog did so.Several days 12 , it got hotter and hotter, and the dirty things became rotten. The air smelt 13 . Many animals feel ill. All the other animals became angry and tried 15 bad the dog was. So he 16 14 who had done it andpunish him. The monkey knew caught up with the dog and 17the other animals the truth. Theyhim eat all the dirty things and 18 the forest clean. 20 .After that the dog 19 honest. To remember this, he puts his tongue out in ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( )1. A. later )2. A. never )3. A. entered )4. A. Suddenly )5. A. good )6. A. much )7. A. it )8. A. watched )9. A. behind )10. A. why )11. A. he )12. A. before )13. A. splendid )14. A. not to tell )15. A. very )16. A. asked for )17. A. wanted )18. A. keep )20. A. Spring B. finally B. often B. arrived B. So B. bad B. a little B. them B. seen B. before B. what B. him B. ago B . nice B. to find out B. how B. told B. forced B. make B. became B. Summer C. at first C. always C. went C. When C. wonderful C. a lot of C. that C. looked C. around C. when C. whom C. long C. terrible C. no telling C. such C. asked C. got C. let C. Autumn D. then D. suddenly D. reached D. So that D. common D. few D. those D. caught D. beside D. how D. which D. later D. clean D. finding out D. terrible D. answered D. made D. have)19. A. pretended to beC. didn’t seem to beD. wasn’t D. Winter第三节:短文改错(10 分)第 3 页 共 5 页 句容二中 强化班 专题八 Our school held an English speech contest each year. Han Meimei won the first prize in last year. Everyone was sure that she was going to the champion again this year. Yet to our surprise, she, instead of getting the first prize, coming out second in the end. When the judge at the contest announced the results, Han Meimei felt so sadly that she almost cried. Therefore, she was not discouraged. When the second prize was given to her, she said to her, “The prize is not of important. I am going to work still hard to improve my English speaking ability. 第四节:对话填词(20 分) A: Are you OK? B: I think (1)s . I am just a little frightened. A: I think you are. That looked (2)l a pretty bad accident. B: It was. I guess I was lucky. A: You bet you are. What (3)h ? B: Well, I was just (4)d around that corner back here and I lost control of my car. I must have hit an icy patch. A: I can’t believe you survived. B: What happened to the driver of the (5)o car? A: I am not sure. B: I saw him being carried away to the (6)h in an ambulance. He didn’t look (7)g . A: I don’t think he was as (8)l as you were. B: How terrible! I can’t believe this is happening. A: Calm down. You are OK. We don’t know (9)a the other man. He might be just fine. B: I should call my family. A: Take it (10)e . Don’t try and do anything too fast. You are just been through a bad time.1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 101. s 2. l 3. h 4. d 5. o 6. h 7. g 8. l 9. a 10. e第 4 页 共 5 页句容二中 强化班 专题八 八 keys: 第一节:单项选择 1---5 DDCBB 6―10 DDCCC 11―15 DCCCD 16---20 第二节:完形填空 1―5 CACCB 6―10 CBBAB 11―15 ADCBBBDBBC 21---25AAACD16―20 BDBBB第三节:短文改错 1. held―holds 2.去掉 “in” 3. to 后加 be 4. √ 5. coming―came 6. sadly―sad 7. Therefore―However 8. her―herself 9. 去掉 of 或 important 改为 importance 10. hard―harder 第四节:对话填词 1. so 2. like 3. happened 4. driving 6. hospital 7. good 8. lucky. 9. about5. other 10. easy第 5 页 共 5 页句容二中 强化班 专题八
2008 年句容二中中考复习专项 9 [动词语态] 动词语 动词主备人: 杨树兵 一、主动语态与被动语态的概念: 英语动词的语态有两种:⑴主动语态:表示主语是动作的执行...江苏省句容市第二中学学年八年级下数学第一次阶段练习_中考_初中教育...填空题(共 12 小题,每小题 2 分,满分 24 分) 1. 某校为了解该校 1300...句容二中学年第二学期数学第一次阶段练习_数学_初中教育_教育专区。句容...D.8 三、解答题 19.(6 分)为保证中小学生每天锻炼一小时,句容某中学开展了...河海大学2009年自主选拔录取测试通过名单(理科)_其它考试_资格考试/认证_教育专区...省句容高级中学 合肥市第八中学 河北省廊坊市第一中学 山东省青岛第二中学 ...江苏省镇江市句容二中2014届九年级上学期期中考试政治试题_政史地_初中教育_教育...(4 分) - 8 -
中考资源网 38.中国(上海)自由贸易试验区,...江苏省句容二中学年八年级上学期地理期中试题 (word版含答案)_初二政史地_政史地_初中教育_教育专区。江苏省句容二中学年八年级上学期地理期中...江苏省镇江市句容二中年九年级英语上学期期中考试试题 牛津版_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。江苏省镇江市句容二中
年九年级英语上学期期中...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。苏教版八年级数学期中试卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
苏教版八年级数学期中试卷
||暂无简介
总评分3.4|
浏览量75751
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢随时随地,快速访问
只要手机在手,您都可以快速、方便地看贴发帖,与论坛好友收发短消息。
极致优化,畅快"悦"读
独有的论坛界面和触屏设计,手机论坛也变得赏心悦目,操作自如。
即拍即发,分享生活
不管是风景图画,还是新闻现场,拍照发帖一气呵成,让您在论坛出尽风头。
下载客户端后,拍摄二维码快速访问本站:
或者通过以下地址访问:新人教版八年级数学暑假作业(二十一)-1
新人教版八年级数学暑假作业(二十)含答案_数学_初中教育_教育专区。新人教版八年级数学暑假作业(二十)含答案初中八年级数学(人教版)暑假作业(二十) 一、选一选...
新人教版八年级数学暑假作业(一)含答案_数学_初中教育_教育专区。初中八年级数学(人教版)暑假作业(一) 一、选一选,看完四个选项再做决定!(每小题 5 分,共...
八年级数学 暑假作业(二十一) 新人教版_数学_初中教育_教育专区。八年级数学 暑假作业(二十一)一、选一选,看完四个选项再做决定!(每小题 5 分,共 25 分...
新人教版八年级数学暑假作业(二十八)含答案_数学_初中教育_教育专区。新人教版八年级数学暑假作业(二十八)含答案初中八年级数学(人教版)暑假作业(二十八) 一、...
新人教版八年级数学暑假作业(二十二)含答案_数学_初中教育_教育专区。新人教版八年级数学暑假作业(二十二)含答案初中八年级数学(人教版)暑假作业(二十二) 一、...
新人教版八年级数学暑假作业(二十三)含答案_数学_初中教育_教育专区。新人教版八年级数学暑假作业(二十三)含答案初中八年级数学(人教版)暑假作业(二十三) 一、...
初中八年级数学(人教版)暑假作业(一) 一、选一选,看完四个选项再做决定!(每小题 5 分,共 25 分) 1. 下列等式中成立的是( D ) A. (x-y)3=(-x-...
新人教版八年级数学暑假作业答案_从业资格考试_资格考试/认证_教育专区。丰富的学习生活对自己的帮助非常大,接下来就是查字典数学网初中频道为大家提供的八年 级...
新人教版八年级数学暑假作业(二十六)含答案_数学_初中教育_教育专区。新人教版八年级数学暑假作业(二十六)含答案初中八年级数学(人教版)暑假作业(二十六) 一、... 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
报告 图书 写作
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
句容市第三中学高三数学练习--练习五
下载积分:1500
内容提示:句容市第三中学高三数学练习--练习五
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 16:16:32|
文档星级: