谁能帮我写个英语日记20个单词,50个单词就好,...

问题补充&&
我更想要一个健壮的身体.Don&#39,也不想在办公大楼里工作一天;d like to give away all I h**e to get back my happy childhood,没有人不喜欢钱.People always want to get a bigger hou**.I will prefer spending a full day playing with my family in the open
to working in the office building。我宁愿花一整天时间和家人一起玩。不要把钱看得太重了,一件更时尚的大衣··甚至一切东西.I would rather h**e a strong body than a **aside villasIs Money Everything,一台更酷的车子,以至于失去了很多生活中的快乐。金钱不是我们生活的一切.Money is not evt put too much attention to money and happiness is the es**nce of life?Money can bring people good life and no one in the world don&#39。人们通常都想要一间更大的房子;t u** money to buy our health and happiness. 金钱可以带给人们好的生活。越来越多的人花费他们所有时间去挣钱。比起一间海边别墅,所以人们想要更多的钱实现他们的愿望,a
more fashion coat and even everything ,which m**e them lo** happiness in their daily life,so people want more money to m**e their dream come true,a cooler car.More and more people spend
all their time m**ing money.I&#39,幸福快乐才是生活的真谛。我们难以用金钱买回健康和快乐。我想捐出我所有的东西来换回我快乐的童年.We can&#39
淡0淡0风0吹 &
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
But money is not everything,他最想要得到的就是生命了吧. Suppo** there is a millionaire who pos**s**s everything except good health,无论我们愿意付多少钱,他们就可以生活得很安逸. Therefore, many may bring them tragedies,金钱带给他们的却是悲剧. No matter what we do.金钱对一些人来说是他们生命中最重要的东西, they can m**e them**lves very comfortable by h**ing a fine hou** to live in. They think that the majority of the material things in our daily life has to be bought with money and that if they h**e a lot of money。比如时间和生命,有时候金钱一文不名, and delicious food to eat,当他忍受致命疾病折磨的时候,使一些人违法并做尽各种恶事,我们都不能让一天变成25个小时. Though money can help him get first-rate doctors and the best medical care, some people bre** the law and do all kinds of evil things, money is not everything,如果有充足的金钱。对金钱的贪婪Money is considered by some people as the most important thing in their life。再比如有一个拥有一切的百万富翁:住高级房子. In that care, or how much money we are willing to pay. Being greedy for money,无论我们怎么做, is the root of all evils,金钱并不是万能的, we cannot m**e the day last longer than 24 hours。他们认为日常生活中的绝大多数物质的东西都能用钱买到。Money。虽然金钱可以让他拥有一流的医生和最好的治疗,穿漂亮衣服, money can not by him a longer life。所以,唯独没有拥有健康.但是金钱并不是万能的, what he wants most is life, moreover. T**e time and life for example,吃山珍海味。如此一来,金钱却是万恶之源, beautiful clothes to put on,但却多买一天的时间. By the time he is suffering from a fatal illness.另外, and sometimes it is nothing
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
Powered by我想要一篇写国庆记事的英语作文大概50个单词左右谁能帮我找一找,急用,十分感谢了
我想要一篇写国庆记事的英语作文大概50个单词左右谁能帮我找一找,急用,十分感谢了
写国庆见闻的,最好写一件事,谢谢,十分感谢
AHappyTime TheweekendoftheNationalHoliday,IwenttoFloridaandhadahappytime.JiHong,LiuZhenguo.PanYiandIwenttherebycar.Itwasfun.WewenttotheSeaWorld,UniversalStudioandthebeach. TherearealotofseaanimalsattheSeaWorld.Wewatcheddolphin,manatee,sealionandwhaleshows.Theyarealldancingandsplashingwhiteflowersofwaterontotheaudience.Thewhalesareespeciallynaughty.Theymadehalfofthepeopleinthestadiumwetallover.Thesharkstadiumisverylargeandpeoplejuststandintheglasstubesurroundedbyallkindsofsharks.Theyopentheirmouthasiftryingtoengulfusorcommunicatewithus.Whoknows? TheUniverslStudioiswhereHollywoodfilmsaremade.Itwasrealfuntorideinthemovies,justlikeyouwereinthefilmyourself.In"BacktotheFuture",werodethroughthetimetunnel,wentthroughthevocanoes,dinosaursandallkindsofplanets.Itismadesoreallifeandsohorrihlethateverybodysereams.Itwasveryexciting.Ourcarwentdirectlyintothedinosaur’sbigmouth.Itisallmadebyhitech.Wewenttoseehowthehorrorfilmsweremade.Iwaschosentoshowtheeffectandwassoscared.Itwasnotsofunny.Idon’tlikehorrorfilms. Wewenttothebeachandsawtheseaforthefirsttime.Iadmirehervastnessandgreatness.Thesunthrewherremainingraysontothesea.Thesealiestheresilent,tolerantofeverything. 一段愉快的时光 国庆节的那个周末,我和季红、刘振国、潘毅几个朋友乘小汽车到达佛罗里达州,在那里玩得很痛快。我们一道游览了水上世界、宇宙室和沙滩,真是太有趣了。 水上世界有很多海底动物。我们看了海豚、海牛、海狮和鲸的表演。他们都在跳舞,溅了观众一身水花。鲸鱼特别调皮,把看台上一半的观众都弄湿了。观看鲨鱼的看台很大,人们站在玻璃管道中,周围尽是各种鲨鱼。他们张着大嘴好像要把我们吞下还是和我们对话,谁知道呢? 宇宙室是好莱坞拍电影的地方。在电影中乘车真有趣,好像自己也在电影中。在《回到未来》中,我们穿过时间隧道、火山、恐龙和各种行星。一切都那么逼真、骇怕,大家都叫了起来,很刺激。我们的车直接穿过恐龙的大嘴。这一切都是用高科技制作的。我们去看恐怖影片的制作,我被选出来显示效果,大可怕了。一点也不好 玩,我不喜欢恐怖影片。 我们去了沙滩,笫一次看到了大海。我羡慕他的搏大。大阳的余辉洒在海面上。这时,大海静默地包容了一切。其中人名你改改,多多包涵!大家帮我写一篇英语作文,快点!!老师明天要呢!!大概60个词!!内容如下!-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 大家帮我写一篇英语作文,快点!!老师明天要呢!!大概60个词!!内容如下!
大家帮我写一篇英语作文,快点!!老师明天要呢!!大概60个词!!内容如下!
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“大家帮我写一篇英语作文,快点!!老师明天”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“大家帮我写一篇英语作文,快点!!老师明天”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:大家帮我写一篇英语作文,快点!!老师明天要呢!!大概60个词!!内容如下!,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:Dear Zhang Lin ,
It is said that you came across some difficulties in learniing English .Of course , unable to remember English words are normal because there are so many words and some are alike.And you said sometime you can not read the words right.
I think we should speak English as more as possible. At the same time, we had better listen more English in our dialy life . In my opinion, it is necessary for us to carry a dictionary in our bags, so we can put up the new words in time.
I really hope you can slove your problems and have a great improvement in your English and I have confidence. Best wishes for you.
X X通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:are alike.And you said sometime you can not read the words right. I think we should speak English as more as possible. At the same time, we had better listen more English in o...===========================================My favourite teacher is my English teacher.She is very pretty person and 30 years old now.She has two big eyes,long hair.She always tell us about the things on the internet.She is...===========================================&&& Mr&. Zhang& is& our& english& teach& .He is& 35 years old.He is good& at& teaching& English .So...===========================================this job makes me tired, I think it makes me solidity and happy. I believe I am sure to succeed. That is all of my dream job. I am sure I Will be a good doctor in the future. 希望帮到...===========================================so encouraged and became more comfortable in speaking English. You made the excercise so interesting that I was always very eager to participate and practice. My English ha...===========================================自己专心写。===========================================我的老师眉毛黑黑的,圆圆的脸,眼睛后面是一双亮晶晶的眼睛,瘦高的个头,有时很严厉,有时又很温柔。她有一张能说会道的嘴巴,我最喜欢听她说话了,什么都知道,她说的每一句...=========================================== 晚上,黑夜已深,已逐渐集中,集中反映了月光明亮,我们都流连,有着无比的快乐,还是愉快地在院子里看明亮的圆的月亮! 今年的中秋节,实在是令人难忘的,呵呵,我希望明年...=========================================== Our math teacher Our math teacher is ...(打他名字) He is really nice and kind.He has a really great sense of humor as well. I think he is nice and kind because....... Once, I.....H...=========================================== "我最喜欢的老师 我最喜欢的老师是我的英语老师,她是一个善良的人。她对我们学生要求很严格。她上的课也很生动有趣,她经常帮助我们克服困难。她是一个随和的老师,而...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助为了解决用户可能碰到关于"myschool英语作文怎么写?不少于50个单词。顺便帮加个翻译。"相关的问题,志乐园经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"myschool英语作文怎么写?不少于50个单词。顺便帮加个翻译。"相关的详细问题如下:
1Ourschoolisn’ttoobig,butitisverybeautiful.Inspring,it’scoveredwithgreentrees,andsomebirdsaresinginginthetrees.Soallofthestudentslikeourschoolverymuch.Ourschoolhas18classes-hereare3grades,andthere6classesineachgrade.Inourschool,thereisabigfootballfields,twobasketballcourts,andsomepingpongcourtsandsoon.Theyareallourfavoriteplaces.Classroomsareourstudyplaces.Wehaveclasseshere.It’sourknowledgeparadise.Allofourteachersworkveryhardwithoutanycomplain.Soallofstudentsloveteachers,andteacherslovestudents,too.Everyofusmakeupourmindtostudyhard.Weallwanttolearnasmuchknowledgeaswecan.Wealsowanttomakeourteacherhappyandfeelproudofus.Ourschoolisreallyagoodplaceforustostudyin.我们的学校不太大,但是它很美。在春天,它被绿树所包含并且在树上有很多鸟鸣叫。所以所有的学生都十分喜欢我们的学校。我们的学校有18个班级,有3个年级,每个年级有6个班。在我们的学校,有一个非常大的足球场,两个篮球场,并且有些乒乓球台等等。它们都是我们最喜欢的地方。教室是我们学习的地方。我们在这里上课。这是我们的知识乐园。我们所有的教师工作十分努力没有任何抱怨。因此所有的学生都爱老师,老师也爱学生。我们每个人都决心努力学习。我们都希望尽可能学习多的知识。我们也希望使我们的老师感到高兴,为我们感到自豪。我们学校对我们来说的确是一个学习的好地方。2MySchoolMyschoolisverybeautiful.ItisinGuicheng,neartheQiandengLake.Doyouknowit?ItisNanhaiExperimentalPrimarySchool.Ilikemyschoolverymuch.Thereisabigplaygroundinmyschool.WehaveP.E.classontheplaygroundandweoftenplaysportsonit,too.Ourteachingbuildinghasfivefloors.Myclassroomisonthefifthfloor.Itisbigandclean.Thecomputerroomsareonthethirdfloor.Thereisalibraryonthesecondfloor.Therearemanybooksinthelibrary.Ioftenreadbookshere.Therearesomemusicroomsandartroomsintheteachingbuilding,too.Theteachersinmyschoolareverykind.Thestudentsareverypoliteandsmart.Iamhappyinmyschool我的学校我的学校是一个很漂亮的。正是在桂城千灯湖附近。你知道吗?这是南海实验小学。我喜欢我的学校非常。有一个大操场在我的学校。我们体育一流的操场上,我们往往发挥体育的,它也。我们的教学大楼5层。我的教室在五楼。这是大和清洁。计算机房是在三楼。有一个图书馆二楼。有许多书籍的图书馆。我经常在这里读书。有一些音乐室和美术室,教学楼也。老师在我的学校是非常客气的。学生们非常有礼貌和智能。我很高兴在我的学校3Ihaveabeautifulschool.Inthespring,theweatherbecomewarmerandwarmer.Andthetreesbecomegreen.Somebirdsaresingingonthetrees.Theflowersareopen.Somebutterfliesareflyovertheflowers.Inthefall,theweatheriswindy.Theleavesoftreeslikebutterfliesareinthesky.Whatabeautifulschoolis!Ilikemyschool我有一个美丽的学校。今年春天,天气将更加温暖和.并且的树木成变成绿色的.一些鸟儿在树上唱歌。花儿都开了.一些蝴蝶在花儿上面飞.在秋天,会有风.树叶像蝴蝶在天空中。这是一个美丽的学校!我喜欢我的学校
推荐答:1 Our school isn’t too big, but it is very beautiful. In spring, i...
答:My school day I’m twelve years old now ,I study in class 1,grade 6...
答:IamXXyearsoldandIstudyinXXXMiddleSchool。 EverymorningIgetupatseven...
答:My school day Hi!IamZhangLuyan.Iamthirteenyearsold.IgotoPeijie Mid...
答:MySchool Myschoolisnotverybig,butIlikeitverymuch.Ilikemyteachersin...
答:My School I am ajunior high school student. My school is near my h...
答:Myschoolisverybeautiful.ItisinGuicheng,neartheQiandengLake.Doyoukn...
答:Iamastudent.Iamverybusyeveryday.Iusuallygetupatsixinthemorning.Aft...
上一篇:下一篇:
||||点击排行

我要回帖

更多关于 英语日记20个单词 的文章

随机推荐