————————kept anne vyalitsynas...

精品:hero钬檚 theme fool钬檚 day what钬檚 your name o钬檚arracino best frie..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
Anne’sbestfriend
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口————————kept anne spellbound 今天就要啊_百度作业帮
————————kept anne spellbound 今天就要啊
今天就要啊
spellbound = 被迷住的,着了迷的.His demeanor kept Anne spellbound他的风度让 Anne 着迷.
The difficulty of the questions teacher assigned kept Anne spellbound.小题1:D小题2:A小题3:C小题4:D小题5:B试题分析:本文讲述一对夫妻收养了一个小女孩并让这个小女孩接受了良好的教育,这个女孩也很努力,通过自己的努力考取了大学,以及其中的穿插的一些情感的描述。小题1:D 细节题。根据第二段1,2行That doesn’t matter, Anne. When Matthew and I adopted you three years ago, we decided to look after you as well as we could.说明Ann是他们收养的孩子,故D项正确。小题2:A 推理题。根据第二段5,6行everybody knew that they were enemies, because they both wanted to be first in the examination.说明他们两个人在学习上的竞争很激烈,都想超过对方,故A项正确。小题3:C 推理题。根据第一段最后一句after that you’ll be a teacher!”说明Marilla询问Ann成为一名老师,Ann自己也很愿意,所以才又了后来Ann的努力,故C项正确。小题4:D 推理题。根据文章最后一段可知Ann被大学录取了,在收到消息以后的3个星期里,他们非常忙碌,要做了很多的准备工作,故接下来要写的肯定是他们为上大学所做的准备工作,故D项正确。小题5:B 推理题。根据第一段She says you must study for the examinations for Queen’s College in two years’ time. Then if you do well, you can study at Queen’s in Charlottetown for a year, 和“That doesn’t matter, Anne. When Matthew and I adopted you three years ago,说明两年以后Ann要参加考试,如果通过,要在大学里学习一年,那么在Ann做老师之前有3年的时间,而他们收养Ann是在3年之前,那么一共一起生活了6年,故B项正确。点评:本文讲述一对夫妻收养了一个小女孩并让这个小女孩接受了良好的教育,这个女孩也很努力,通过自己的努力考取了大学,以及其中的穿插的一些情感的描述。故事类短文要抓住故事的线索,按照故事发生的顺序进行仔细的推敲,同时在仔细审题和研读选项的基础之上,到文章中寻找对应的语群,合理推断,做出选择。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
Cameron thought of himself as merely organized. He certainly did not consider that he took great pains over anything, he did just enough to get it right. Exactly right, of course, for as he was fond of telling his staff, "if it's not exactly right, it's wrong". Occasionally a worker might be sad on hearing these words, because it meant another hour or so of going over the same bit of work, correcting the mistakes which Cameron had patiently pointed out. And doing the corrections exactly right of course. Strangely enough, his department had the reputation for performing the highest quality work in the company, and it was seen, and not only by those who worked in the department, as a sort of elite (出类拔萃) unit. Those programmes that had to work first time, straight out of the box, Cameron's men got those. "It's mission (任务) critical—give it to Cameron" was almost a catch-phrase with his team. It helped that Cameron was not merely particular about things. He wanted things done just so, not because of a personal taste, but because he had discovered through patient experimentation that this was the best way for it to be done. In Cameron's dictionary, "Take as long as you want" meant that you could work on your task not just in office hours, but that evening, and late into the early hours of the following morning if you so desired. But the project had to be in by its completion date, and yes, done exactly right. Or you did it again. But he would always be regarded, and not least by himself, as someone who had failed to meet requirements, one of those who just couldn't cut it. You had to face it, if you were not working for Cameron, you were second best. So when word got out that Cameron had messed up, big time, the news was greeted with a mixture of sympathy, and entire relief that this perfection too was human.小题1:Cameron was a___________.A.software programmerB.a chief scientistC.quality controllerD.head of department小题2:"Mission-critical" work was given to Cameron because___________.A.Cameron's work was error-free B.Cameron was critical C.he didn't mind working lateD.he had a good team小题3:Working for Cameron, people felt that___________.A.they were part of an eliteB.their mission was criticalC.Cameron was very particular about things D.Cameron was patient and responsible小题4:According to the underlined part in Paragraph 5, what is meant by someone “who couldn't cut it” ?A.He didn’t cut corners.B.He wasn't good enough.C.He had the wrong measurements.D.He was a perfection.小题5:What can we learn about Cameron?A.He never got things wrong.B.He didn’t allow for any mistake.C.He encouraged work to be done in office hours.D.He was often misunderstood.小题6:The attitude of the author towards Cameron is that of being___________.A.positiveB.sympatheticC.non-subjectiveD.optimistic
A couple of years ago, I went to a lady's house to buy some vitamins. Upon entering the house, I &&16&&that there was an electronic keyboard on a stand, leaning &&17&&the wall. Being a piano music lover and &&18& , I asked if the woman played. She nodded and added that she had been &&19&&lessons--at age 54! I told her that it was very &&20&&that she was pursuing (追求) her &&21&&to play the piano. Then she asked me the same question. "I have been playing for 8 years now," I answered. "Then you must play a song for me before you leave," she requested. I &&22 &&she was kidding and I simply smiled. At the end of the &&23&&of the vitamins, she 24&&me of our musical " &25&". She then showed me to an old upright piano in the living room and asked me to play a song for her. I thought &&26&&&and decided to play David Lanz's "Return to the Heart", since she had so much passion for &&&27&&, and it was my soul-searching song. I played the song to the best of my& 28&, and with my emotions pouring into it as possible. She loved it. &29&I was about to step out of the door, I heard a weak voice calling out, "Young man!" I turned around. And there was an old lady &&30&one little step at a time with the help of another woman. "I wanted to come out to &&31&you for the beautiful song that you played. I have been very sick, and it's very hard for me to& 32&&my bed, but I really wanted to thank you for the song. It made me feel good..." she said. With that, she turned around and walked &&33&&back to her room. I was deeply touched by her &34&&and felt a deeper understanding for the song. It served its purpose beautifully, returning to one's &&35&&for peace and joy.小题1:A.observedB.watchedC.noticedD.caught小题2:A.onB.atC.overD.against小题3:A.playerB.learnerC.composerD.starter小题4:A.givingB.attendingC.teachingD.learning小题5:A.interestingB.excitingC.aggressiveD.impressive小题6:A.passionB.interestC.hobbiesD.emotions小题7:A.foundB.feltC.hopedD.thought小题8:A.chargeB.purchaseC.bargainD.obtaining小题9:A.warnedB.requiredC.askedD.reminded小题10:A.dealB.contractC.discussionD.debate小题11:A.for the momentB.at the moment C.for a momentD.at a moment小题12:A.musicB.meC.the pianoD.vitamins小题13:A.knowledgeB.attitudeC.mindD.ability小题14:A.SinceB.AsC.WhileD.Because小题15:A.takingB.makingC.havingD.moving小题16:A.thankB.praiseC.admireD.respect小题17:A.get onB.get upC.get offD.get down小题18:A.quicklyB.calmlyC.happilyD.slowly小题19:A.approvalB.appreciationC.joyD.thanks小题20:A.heartB.worldC.soulD.dream
Benjamin Franklin was born on January 17,1706 in Boston,America. In his life he built a successful printing and publishing business in Philadelphia;he conducted scientific studies of electricity and made several important discoveries;he was a diplomat (外交官) and statesman;he helped establish Pennsylvania’s first university and America’s first city hospital;he also organized the country’s first subscription library (收费图书馆).Franklin was also unequaled in America as an inventor until Thomas Edison. Ben had poor eyesight& and needed glasses to read. He got tired of always taking them off and putting them back on,so he decided to figure out a way to make his glasses let him see both near and far. He had two pairs of glasses cut in half and put half of them together. Today,we call them bifocals (双光眼镜).Another invention of his,an iron stove,allowed people to warm their homes.He loved to learn about new things. He also thought it was important to make life better with the things that he invented. Electricity was one of the things he experimented with when he retired from his business. Ben discovered that lightning (闪电) and electricity were the same thing. The lightning rod was an important invention that we still use today to protect buildings and ships from lightning damage.Franklin preferred to have his inventions used freely for the comfort and convenience of everyone. Thomas Jefferson,the third president of America,called Benjamin Franklin “the greatest man of the age and country in which he lived”.To Benjamin Franklin there was no greater purpose in life than to “live usefully”.小题1:Benjamin Franklin was NOT a________.A.diplomatB.scientistC.businessmanD.president小题2:The underlined word “unequaled” in Paragraph 2 means________.A.better than any otherB.worse than any otherC.the same as othersD.confident as others小题3:Which of the following is NOT Benjamin’s invention?A.Bifocals.B.The iron stove.C.Printing.D.The lightning rod.小题4:What was Benjamin Franklin’s purpose in life?A.To live comfortably every day.B.To be useful to others.C.To be a famous person in the world.D.To earn a lot by inventing things.
题型:完形填空
Once in Japan there lived two frogs, one of whom made his home near the town of Osaka, while the other lived in Kyoto. &36 , they didn’t know each other. Bothof them liked to see a little of the world: the Kyoto frog wanted to visit Osaka, and the Osaka frog wished to go to Kyoto. So one morning they &37. However, the journey was more &38 &than they had expected, for they didn’t know much about traveling. Half-way between the two towns, at the top of a mountain, the two frogs &39 &each other! Soon they fell into&&40 .“What a(n) &41 &we are too small, ” said the Osaka frog. “Otherwise, we could see both towns from here, and &42 &if it is worth our going on.”“Oh, that is easily &43 ,” replied the Kyoto frog. “We have only got to stand up on our hind (后面的) legs, and hold on to each other &44 &we won’t fall down, and then we can both look at the towns we are &45 &to.”This idea &46 &the
O he stood up and put his front paws on the &47 of the other frog, who had risen also. There they both stood, stretching themselves as &48 &as they could. The Kyoto frog turned his nose towards Osaka, and the Osaka frog, towards Kyoto, but the &49 &frogs forgot that when they stood up, their eyes were in the backs of their heads, and that &50 &their noses pointed to their destinations, yet their eyes looked at the places &51 &which they had come. “Dear me!” cried the Osaka frog. “Kyoto is &52 &like Osaka. It is certainly not worth such a long journey.”“If I had known that Osaka was only a &53 &of Kyoto I should never have traveled all this way,” &54 &the frog from Kyoto. Then they started off for their &55 &again.小题1:A.Surprisingly B.HoweverC.FortunatelyD.Undoubtedly小题2:A.showed offB.left outC.turned awayD.set out小题3:A.wonderfulB.dangerousC.exhaustingD.exciting小题4:A.endangeredB.encouragedC.encounteredD.embarrassed小题5:A.conversationB.disagreementC.competitionD.consideration小题6:A.shame B.surpriseC.shortcomingD.coincidence小题7:A.doubtB.wonderC.show D.tell小题8:A.finishedB.managedC.imaginedD.prepared小题9:A.as long asB.in caseC.so thatD.unless小题10:A.turning B.traveling C.settlingD.adapting小题11:A.worriedB.disturbedC.confusedD.pleased小题12:A.legsB.shouldersC.headD.nose小题13:A.highB.wideC.farD.quickly小题14:A.adventurous B.closeC.smartD.foolish小题15:A.because B.thoughC.sinceD.if小题16:A.fromB.toC.aroundD.in小题17:A.hardlyB.partlyC.mostlyD.exactly小题18:A.corner B.partC.copyD.spot小题19:A.exclaimedB.announcedC.hesitatedD.thought小题20:A.destinationsB.dreamsC.homesD.countries
题型:完形填空
There was a man who played the piano in a small bar. There were not too many&36 &, but because he was a good piano player, some people&37 &came in every night just to hear him play. But one night, a patron (老主顾) told him he didn’t want to hear him play but to sing a song.
The man said, “I have never&38 &that before in public. I think I’m&39 &at playing the piano.”But the customer&40&. He told the waiter, “I’m&41 &listening to the piano day after day. I want to hear something new and I want that guy to sing.”The waiter&42 &across the room, “Hey, buddy! If you want to get&43 &, sing a song. The patrons are asking you to sing!”&&44 &in order to bring some money home that night, the piano player who had never sung in public did so for the very first time. And&45 &had ever heard the song Mona Lisa sung before& 46&& that night by Nat King Cole, and it surprised all, including the&47 &himself!He had talent he was&48 &on! He may have lived the rest of his life as a no-name piano player in a no-name bar, but because he had to sing, he&49&&to become one of the best-known entertainers in America.You, too, have skills and&50 &. You may not feel as if your “talent” is particularly&51 &, but it may be better than you think! And with persistence (坚持), most skills can be&52 &. Besides, you may as well have no ability at all if you sit on whatever talent you&53 ! The&54 &is not “What ability do I have that is useful?” It is 55&“How will I use whatever ability I have?”. Just think a minute…小题1:A.waiters B.customers C.singersD.players小题2:A.neverB.still C.ever D.only小题3:A.practiced B.shown C.dreamedD.done小题4:A.betterB.richer C.easierD.sooner小题5:A.agreed B.confused C.insisted D.charged小题6:A.familiar withB.fond ofC.used toD.tired of小题7:A.served B.explainedC.shoutedD.complained小题8:A.changed B.broadcast C.paid D.drunk小题9:A.So B.And C.BecauseD.But小题10:A.nobodyB.anybody C.somebody D.everybody小题11:A.until B.after C.sinceD.when小题12:A.waiter B.singer C.patronD.owner小题13:A.sitting B.waiting C.depending D.playing小题14:A.went upB.went onC.went off D.went away小题15:A.advantages B.characterC.principleD.abilities小题16:A.uniqueB.surprising C.famousD.great小题17:A.recognizedB.wasted C.improved D.impressed小题18:A.imagine B.possess C.expectD.develop小题19:A.decision B.answer C.question D.solution小题20:A.even B.rather C.prettyD.fairly
One day an old woman was traveling alone in the mountains. Suddenly she saw something shining(发光) in the stream. When she came close, she found it was a precious(宝贵) stone. She put the stone into her bag and went on with her trip.The next day the old woman met a young man, who was also a traveler in the mountains. The young man looked very hungry, so the old woman opened her bag to share her food. The hungry traveler saw the precious stone and asked carefully, “The stone is beautiful. Would you like to give it to me?” “Sure. Why not?” the woman said, and handed the stone to him. The young man left happily with the stone. He knew it was worth enough to give him security for a lifetime. But a few days later he came back to return the stone to the woman. “I’ve been thinking,” he said. “I know how valuable the stone is, but I give it back and hope that you can give me something even more precious. Give me what you have within your bag.” The woman opened her bag. It was almost empty. She looked at the young man and smiled, “I have nothing special in my bag, but I do have something precious — the joy of giving!”The young man felt ashamed(羞愧) and left silently.小题1:How did the young man find the precious stone?A.He found it in his food.B.He dug it out in a valley.C.He saw it in the woman’s bag. D.He noticed it shining in the stream.小题2:What does the underlined word “security” in Paragraph 4 probably mean?A.Money.B.Worry.C.Health.D.Trouble.小题3:The man returned the stone to the woman because ______.A.he found the stone was not precious B.he understood the real meaning of joyC.he felt embarrassed at taking away the stoneD.he wanted to get something even more precious小题4:Which of the following would be the best title of the passage?A.A special stoneB.The joy of givingC.A woman and a young manD.An experience in the mountains
When Mr. David retired(退休), he bought a small house in a village near the sea. He liked it and hoped to live a quiet life in it. But to his surprise, many visitors came to see his house in summer holidays, for it was the most interesting building in the village. From morning to night, there were visitors outside the house. They kept looking into the rooms through the windows and many of them even went into the house. He decided to drive the visitors away. So he put a notice on the window. The notice said,“If you want to satisfy your curiosity(好奇心),come in and look around. Price: twenty dollars.”Mr. David was sure that the visitors would stop coming, but he was wrong. More and more visitors came and Mr. David had to spend every day showing them around his house. “I came here to retire, not to work as a guide(导游)”, he said angrily. In the end, he sold the house and moved away.小题1:Mr. David’s house was &&&&&that many visitors came to see it.A.so small
B.so quietC.so interestingD.such interesting小题2:Mr. David put a notice on the window in order&&&&&&.A.to drive the visitors awayB.to satisfy the visitors curiosityC.to let visitors come in and look aroundD.to get some money out of the visitors小题3:The notice made the visitors &&&&&.A.more interested in his houseB.lost interest in his houseC.angry at the unfair priceD.feel happy about the price小题4:After Mr. David put up the notice &&&&&.A.the visitors didn’t come any moreB.fewer and fewer visitors came to see his houseC.more and more visitors came for a visitD.no visitor would pay the money for a visit小题5:At last he had to sell his house and move away because &&&&&&.A.he did not like it at allB.he could not work as a guideC.he made enough money and wanted to buy a new expensive houseD.he could not live a quiet life in it
Arthur Miller () is universally recognized as one of the greatest dramatists of the 20th century. Miller's father had moved to the USA from Austria Hungary, drawn like so many others by the “Great American Dream”. However, he experienced severe financial hardship when his family business was ruined in the Great Depression of the early 1930s.Miller's most famous play, Death of a Salesman, is a powerful attack on the American system, with its aggressive way of doing business and its insistence on money and social status as indicators of worth. In Willy Loman, the hero of the play, we see a man who has got into trouble with this system. Willy is “burnt out” and in the cruel world of business there is no room for sentiment: if he can't do the work, then he is no good to his employer, the Wagner Company, and he must go. Willy is painfully aware of this, and at a loss as to what to do with his lack of success. He refuses to face the fact that he has failed and kills himself in the end.When it was first staged in 1949, the play was greeted with enthusiastic reviews, and it won the Tony Award for Best Play, the New York Drama Critics' Circle Award, and the Pulitzer Prize for Drama. It was the first play to win all three of these major awards.Miller died of heart failure at his home in Roxbury, Connecticut, on the evening of February 10, 2005, the 56th anniversary of the first performance of Death of a Salesman on Broadway.小题1:Why did Arthur Miller's father move to the USA?A.He suffered from severe hunger in his home country.B.He was attracted by the “Great American Dream.”C.He hoped to make his son a dramatist.D.His family business failed小题2:The play Death of a Salesman________.A.exposes the cruelty of the American business worldB.discusses the ways to get promoted in a companyC.talks about the business career of Arthur MillerD.focuses on the skills in doing business小题3:What can we learn about Willy Loman?A.He treats his employer badly.B.He runs the Wagner Company.C.He is a victim of the American system.D.He is regarded as a hero by his colleagues.小题4:After it was first staged, Death of a Salesman________.A.achieved huge successB.won the first Tony AwardC.was warmly welcomed by salesmenD.was severely attacked by dramatists小题5:What is the text mainly about?A.Arthur Miller and his family.B.The awards Arthur Miller won.C.The hardship Arthur Miller experienced.D.Arthur Miller and his best known play.

我要回帖

更多关于 anne vyalitsyna 的文章

随机推荐