iif you want to crysee you n...

I want to see you是什么意思_百度知道
I want to see you是什么意思
I want to see you我想去看你seev.看见;明白;了解;经历;设想n.主教教区;主角权限例句用作动词 (v.)If you shut your eyes you can't see.要是把眼睛闭上就什么也看不见了。When the sun goes down, we can see the stars.当太阳落下,我们能看见星星。It is getting dark and I cannot see to read.天渐渐黑了,我看不见字,无法再阅读了。&The door opens like this.&&Oh, I see.&“这门是这样开的。”,“噢,我明白了。”I' I just can't see how he did it.我大惑不解,就是不明白他是怎么做到的。In so far as I can see, the representatives are all satisfied with the arrangement.据我了解,代表们对这一安排都感到满意。This little girl has seen so much misery in her time.这个小女孩经历了很多的苦难。I can't see myself allowing people to cheat me.我无法想象会让人骗了。用作名词 (n.)The see of the pope is namely the bishop of Rome.罗马教皇,即罗马的主教的教座。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
I want to see you我想看到你双语对照例句:1.I want to see you again. 我就想再见到你
来自团队:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【图文】Unit 1 Word power &Grammar and usage_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
Unit 1 Word power &Grammar and usage
上传于||文档简介
&&M ​牛​津​高​中​英​语​课​件
大小:3.07MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢有一首韩文歌是女生唱的 歌词里有i wanna love you 是什么歌?_百度知道
有一首韩文歌是女生唱的 歌词里有i wanna love you 是什么歌?
I Wanna Love You,AkonAkon Featuring Snoop Dogg - I Wanna Love You[Akon:] Convict...Music...and you know we a front.I see you windin n grindin up on that pole,I kno u see me lookin' at you and you already knoI wanna fuck you, you already knowI wanna fuck you, you already knowMoney in the air as mo feelgrad you by your coat tailtake you to the motel, hoe sale,dont tell, wont tell, baby said I dont talk doggbut she told on me, oh well,take a picture wit me, what the flick gon do,baby stick to me & ima stick on u,if u pick me then ima pick on you,d-o-double g and im here to put this dick on you,I'm stuck on pussy n urs is right,wrip ridinin them poles and them doors is tightand ima get me a shot for the end of the nightcuz pussy is pussy and baby ur pussy for life.I see you windin n grindin up on that pole,I kno u see me lookin' at you and you already knoI wanna fuck you, you already knowI wanna fuck you, you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
darin - be what you wanna be
i wanna love you forever
i wanna see shining love
内个是是美男啊的插曲,Lovely day朴信惠唱的
韩文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I miss you very much._______ I want to see you!A what B how C what a D how a
B全句意为我非常想念你,我多想见到你啊!
为什么选B而不选A
what 只能替代名词(例如宾语、主语成分),how 替代的是形容词和副词,看一下下面的例句吧
1、How time flies! 时光飞逝!
此句中,原句是 Time flies fast. how替代了原句中的fast,倒装之后形成了问句。
2、What a large bird! 好大一只鸟!
此句中,原句是 This is a large bird. This是代词作主语,因此用what替代。
好长时间不接触语法了,有的名词已经不记得了,将就看吧,呵呵。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
B为什么选B而不选AHow 在这里表示程度,我“多么”想见到你啊
what如果引导感叹句,后面跟的中心词要是名词:What a nice girl! 多漂亮的一个女孩子!也就是说这句话不是感叹句,只是表示程度,对吗?是感叹句
“我多想见到你啊!”表示强烈的语气,后面还有个感叹号,所以是感叹句。
what和how都可以引导感叹句。...
How 在这里表示程度,我“多么”想见到你啊
what如果引导感叹句,后面跟的中心词要是名词:What a nice girl! 多漂亮的一个女孩子!
也就是说这句话不是感叹句,只是表示程度,对吗?
“我多想见到你啊!”表示强烈的语气,后面还有个感叹号,所以是感叹句。
what和how都可以引导感叹句。
我也是这个答案,我是靠语感来先的,你可以帮我解释一下吗?谢了
扫描下载二维码寻找一首歌 英文的 男声 歌词大概是 i want to know(N个know know) 或者i want be know(N个know)
ycycedc2840
是不是Akon的《Right Now》?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 if you want to cry 的文章

随机推荐