&&英​语​四​级​翻​译
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢当前位置: &
valentine是什么意思
发音:&&名词复数:valentines&&&
中文翻译英英解释n.1.瓦伦丁〔姓氏〕。2.St. Valentine 圣瓦伦丁〔公元三世纪的基督教殉道者〕。n.1.在圣瓦伦丁节寄给异性的卡片[书信,礼物]。2.(圣瓦伦丁节时作为自己选中对象而赠与礼品的)对象;情人。3.〔比喻〕任何表示想念的事物。短语和例子
例句与用法1.His essay is a valentine to london .他那篇散文是为怀念伦敦而写的。2.Dealing with valentine was like dealing with a king .跟瓦伦丁来往就象跟国王来往。3.A guard came to the prison shoe shop and took jimmy valentine to the front office .一个狱警来到监狱制鞋工场,把吉米华伦泰带到了前面的办公室。4.Valentine gersbach, her lover, was a charming man, too, though in a heavier, brutal style .她的情夫瓦伦丁格斯贝奇,虽然粗眉大眼,心狠手毒,但依然不失其迷人之处。5.Valentine : i love him . if only i could help瓦伦丁:我爱他。如果我能够控制住。 6.Did you do anything special for valentine ’ s day情人节你有没有做些特别的事情7.Valentine met reporters games - 4455 miniclip games情人会面记小游戏- 4399小游戏8.She was blind , but valentine restored her sight她眼盲,但范伦坦助她重见光明。 9." no , valentine , i assure you such is not the case“不,瓦朗蒂娜,我向你保证。 10.Valentine ' s day has a long and romantic history(情人节具有悠久浪漫的历史。 ) &&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
valentine的中文翻译,valentine是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译valentine,valentine的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。英语翻译Valentine’s Day is fast-approaching...are you still searching for the right partner?We’ve got some great Valentine’s Day surprises for you at IQ Elite!On the 14th we are going to send you an email with a special promotion:a free 3-d_百度作业帮
英语翻译Valentine’s Day is fast-approaching...are you still searching for the right partner?We’ve got some great Valentine’s Day surprises for you at IQ Elite!On the 14th we are going to send you an email with a special promotion:a free 3-d
英语翻译Valentine’s Day is fast-approaching...are you still searching for the right partner?We’ve got some great Valentine’s Day surprises for you at IQ Elite!On the 14th we are going to send you an email with a special promotion:a free 3-days trial of Premium Membership in IQ Elite,which allows you to contact with no limitations with others IQ Elite Members.Free Premium Membership But that’s not all!From 14th of February IQ Elite is going to be totally different - new look,new functionalities and more surprises!So don’t you think that it would be a pity if your profile weren’t ready for San Valentine?Complete your profile and be prepared for lots of surprises!
情人节在逼近,你依然在找你的另一半吗? 在精英会 我们为你准备很多惊喜.在14号,我们会通过邮件发给你专用的促销卷,一个免费的3天精英会资格,它可以让你与精英会中的其他成员来个友好的接触.但是还不仅仅如此哦,从14好开始,精英会就边的完全不同了.新的外观,新的功能,更多的惊喜.所以如果你的个人简介没有为神圣的情人节准备好,那真是太可惜了啊.亲!..完成你的个人简介,有跟多的惊喜等着你哦.亲!
扫描下载二维码谁帮我翻译My Bloody Valentine这首歌的完整歌词
谁帮我翻译My Bloody Valentine这首歌的完整歌词 15
Tata young-My Bloody Valentine 中文歌词
My valentine running rings around me 你的爱紧紧包围着我Hanging by a thread but we're loosening, loosening 但我们已渐行渐远The sparks are flyin' not the type that we need 我和你不断地争吵Bringing a fire that is burning me, burning me 就像火焰般燃烧折磨着我I know Nobody said that it'd be easy 继续下去很艰辛I hoped That we could find a way make a way 我们一定能找到办法but you don't You don't prioritize me 你从来就不先考虑我(的感受) How I'm s'posed to believe 让我怎么相信 Your games will ever change,ever change 你的做法从未改变It's such a dirty mess Imperfect at its best 混乱来的正是时候But it's my love my, love my, bloody valentine 亲爱的,亲爱的,我的情人啊Sometimes i wanna leave 当我想离开的时候But then i want you next to me 还是希望你能在身边 My love my, love my, bloody valentine 亲爱的,亲爱的,我的情人啊Maybe i should but still i just can't walk away 也许我真该离开你但我就是做不到Try to convince me once again that i should stay 再一次说服我,让我留下吧Through all the brokenness This bleeding heart must confess 一次次的伤心,让心灵滴血不止 I love my love my bloody valentine 亲爱的,亲爱的,我的情人啊I open doors but you close them on me 为你铺好台阶,你却不愿下I'm compromising won't you show the same, help the change 为何你不能和我一样做出让步呢You're phone is ringing it's a Shorty, so tell me 你电话响了,告诉我 What's her name, how'd she get your number 打给你的哪个女孩叫什么,她怎么有你的号码?Don't try to be playin' me 别想糊弄我Cause i know Before you even say anything 在你开口解释前我就知道(你是否说谎)But i hoped You wouldn't lie to me, don't lie to me 但我仍希望你不会欺骗我,不要骗我You knowThat we've been here before 我们心理都清楚发生过什么Oh don't patronize. don't feed me lines 别再假装你的关怀,别说鬼话敷衍我Just change your ways, yeah make it right 改变你的方式,让一切好起来
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号英语达人们请帮我翻译一下下面的东西,谢谢。_百度知道
英语达人们请帮我翻译一下下面的东西,谢谢。
油画里的情人节【一首歌的名字】 了不起的盖茨比【书名】
提问者采纳
油画里的情人节【一首歌的名字】 Valentine's Day In The Oil Painting了不起的盖茨比【书名】The Great Gatsby
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一下下的相关知识