苏菲的旅程 读后感世界读后感加Q2399868526...

苏菲的世界英语读后感  Sophie's World is a novel by Jostein Gaarder, published in 1991. It was originally written in Norwegian, but has been translated into English and many other languages.  I have to admit that I chose this book because of my curiosity. I have heard that Sophie's World is a book with many difficulties because its a philosophy book. This book relates to some philosophy knowledge that we have not learnt form our textbooks. I have planned to spend plenty of time to study this book, but because of the limit of time, I can only take several days to finish it during the National Day holiday. So there are still some theories that I cant understand.  In this book, Sophie Amundsen is a fifteen year old girl living in Norway in 1990. She lives with her cat, her goldfish, a tortoise, two budgerigars and her mother. Her father is a captain of an oil tanker, and is away for most of the year. He does not appear in the book. Sophie's life is rattled as the book begins, when she receives two anonymous messages in her mailbox (Who are you? Where does the world come from? )。 Shortly afterwards she receives a packet of papers, part of a course in philosophy. With these mysterious communications, Sophie becomes a fifteen-year-old philosopher. Alberto Knox teaches her about the history of philosophy. Sophie learns about philosophy while being lectured by Alberto, dressed as a monk, in an ancient church, and she learns about Jean-Paul Sartre and Simone de Beauvoir. Various philosophical questions and methods of reasoning are put before Sophie, as she attempts to work them out on her own.  I thought philosophy is an unreasonable study. However, after reading this book, I find that philosophy is a study which is closest to our lives. Philosophy is a subject relates to some questions that everybody in the world want to know. The aim of philosophy is to solve some problems that can not be proved by science, like good and evil, beauty and ugliness, life and death. I think philosophy is not a kind of science because it can not be measured and calculated. Philosophy is a hypothetical interpretation about something that we never know and something we are not sure. Its also the first step to pursue truth. In our world, we can not avoid disaster and despairing only with science. Science brings us knowledge, but only can philosophy bring us wisdom.  This is a good guide book to philosophy which is different from many other philosophy books. When I was reading it, it feels like a detective book. It let me think following Sophie unconsciously and discuss the philosophy problems also call on some famous philosophers and understand them, walk into their world. This book has many contents but it is not confused. Writer divided the book into some chapters and every chapter has its theme. And every chapter can present several questions. This made readers can understand easily.  From hundreds of years ago, people from every ages and every nations are asking the same questions, as who am I? Where does the world come from? Just because of peoples curiosity, there is philosophy. But, regretfully, peoples curiosity started to decrease progressively because of their habits. When we are growing, we accept this world gradually and take everything around us for granted. Of course, our curiosity will die out. From this part, our curiosity about the world is not match to children. However, philosophers are different because they will never get used to the world. To them, there are still something unreasonable in the world, as well as something complex and something mysterious. They watch this world in childrens view. So they can come up with many deep questions. So they are called wise men. I always think about myself whether I have lost my curiosity and whether I have to watch this world in a new way. Maybe I can not think like children, but I can ask some more questions about the world.  There are many ideas in my mind, but I dont know how to express them clearly. After reading this book, I acquire much knowledge about philosophy and gain some enlightenment from it. Maybe I should change my attitude towards life.  This book isnt too difficult to understand. Actually, its easy and amusing. In each chapter, a fifteen-year-old girl asks questions to some famous philosophers that she doesnt know. In the beginning, it is not necessary to have many dialogs. So the writer used the way of letter to tell the story. Since middle ages, it began talking face to face. These questions and answers are so natural that I always think it is true when I was reading. Sophie was truly hiding in an Eden filled with bush and experienced rainstorm and lightning on the square. The most important point is that these philosophers are wise but not sophisticated. Every word and every example of them are so realistic. Because of this, many abstract and dry theories are filled with the air of wisdom and beauty. However, the girls characters and qualities are not covered by these masters light. She is like a boat on the sea, tiny and tough. She has many her own ideas about these great theories, and its very special.  However, it is not enough to let this book be a guide of philosophy only by this. The author uses several clues in this book. In the beginning of this book, we read the story about Sophie, then philosophers. But, suddenly, there is an imaginary girl called Cid, as well as her father who is working Lebanon. Cids father is like a god that can be everywhere. He uses every way to show that he exists, but he never let anybody see him. Sophies world is very miraculous and fantastic. When she is studying philosophy, Sophie is thinking about her own world at the same time. Finally, they find the world which she has lived in for 15 years is only an imaginary world by a philosophy book of her father. Her families, classmates, house, pets, garden, and all kinds of feelings and thoughts are created by her father. Her world is just somebodys illusion and shadow.  To many Chinese students, philosophy is hard to understand. But Sophie's World this book makes philosophy easy to understand. Its deep and amusing. After finishing the happy travel in this book about philosophy, readers can find the beacon in their lives. This is a world full of wisdom and dream. We can meet those famous philosophers, talk to them and understand them easily. Every time when we meet them, we will be shocked by their great thoughts.  This book also tells me that result is less important than the process we get the result. In our lives, we should always ask but not accept. We should find the beauty of thinking.
小编推荐:
苏菲的世界英语读后感相关的文章
本文标题:苏菲的世界英语读后感
本文地址:/html/95.htmlCopyright && &&&All rights reserved. &&《苏菲的世界》在线阅读,《苏菲的世界》读后感
《苏菲的世界》在线阅读,《苏菲的世界》读后感
《苏菲的世界》在线阅读,《苏菲的世界》读后感,欢迎大家全文在线阅读,也期待大家发表《苏菲的世界》读书笔记。
最新发布的名著《苏菲的世界》读后感_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
《苏菲的世界》读后感
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢一点点语录网 - 每天发现一点点
每天发现一点点!
当前位置: >
《苏菲的世界》读后感
上学期闲着的时候没事,就向朋友借了本书《苏菲的世界》来看看这样一部作品,没想到这本书让我看到了全人类的文明,智慧的结晶。在苏菲的所到之处,到处都凝结着文明的精华。看过之后,我已经不仅仅是学到了一些东西,更重要的是心灵的震撼。
本书以小说的形式,通过一名哲学导师向一个叫苏菲的女孩传授哲学知识的经过,揭示了西方哲学发展的历程。由前苏格拉底时代到萨特,以及亚里士多德、笛卡尔、黑格尔等人的思想都通过作者生动的笔触跃然纸上,并配以当时的历史背景加以解释,引人入胜。评论家认为,对于那些从未读过哲学课程的人而言,此书是最为合适的入门书,而对于那些以往读过一些哲学而已忘得一干二净的人士,也可起到温故知新的作用。
14岁的少女苏菲某天放学回家,收到了神秘的一封信&&&你是谁?世界从哪里来?& 从这一天开始,苏菲不断接到一些极不寻常的来信,世界像谜团一般在她眼底展开。就在一位神秘导师的指引下,苏菲开始思索从古希腊到康德,从祁克果到弗洛伊德等各位大师所思考的 根本问题。
她运用少女天生的悟性与后天知识,企图解开这些谜团。然而,事实真相远比她所想的更怪异、 更离奇&&
《苏菲的世界》,即是智慧的世界,也是梦的世界。它将会唤醒每个人内心深处对生命的赞叹与对人生终极意义的关怀和好奇。
我原本以为哲学是一门不切实际的学问,但当我读完全书后才发现哲学其实是最贴近现实生活的,哲学是&关于天底下每个人都关心的一些问题的学科&。哲学所要解决的都是还没有科学方法可以证明的问题&&诸如善与恶、美与丑、生与死、秩序与自由等。我认为哲学不是科学,因为它没有什么精确的公式来计算、来衡量。哲学是对未知事物或不确切认识的事物的假设性解释,是追求真理的开路先锋。在我们的这个世界,仅有科学而无哲学,仅有事实而无洞察力和价值观,是不能使我们免于浩劫和绝望的。科学给予我们知识,然而只有哲学才给予我们智慧。
这本书使我明白了哲学的意义、人的生命和各种哲学学说:如果把地球比做一只用于变魔术的兔子的话,我们就是居住在兔子绒毛深处的细胞。我们出生于细毛顶上,刚开始我们对这场魔术十分好奇,而人们慢慢长大了,对世界不再好奇了,就去了毛皮深处,并喜欢上了皮毛深处的生活,就不再过问世事了。哲学家就是那些努力向上爬,并把别人拉上去的人。只要你有好奇心,再加上50%的努力就能成为哲学家。
哲学的世界,有太多奥妙等待我们去探寻。每一次的发现便是一次人生的顿悟。
尽管我心里面想的还有很多,但不知道怎么来更加明白的表达,也许只有我们自己亲身读了此书后才能和我一样感受到《苏菲的世界》带给我们的震撼!

我要回帖

更多关于 苏菲的旅程 读后感 的文章

随机推荐