I am reading the english book .
_________我是活雷锋,为人民服务! 亲的好评是我前进的动力!
This is my school
There is an apple on the desk .
如果能帮到你,麻烦亲的鼠标移过去帮忙点一下好评哦~~谢谢!
ask teachers for it
大家还关注分类学习站点
椅子的英文怎么说
椅子的英文:chair参考例句:A rickety chair摇摇晃晃的椅子The chairs are cushioned. 椅子装有褥垫。 Now get your fanny off that stool.现在,把屁股移开椅子。tilt a chair backward.把汤碗倾斜;使椅子后仰A chair contoured to fit the body与体型相吻的椅子She turn the chair on its side to repair it.她把椅子翻转过来修理。Does this chair fold?这把椅子可以折叠吗?He untied me from the chair.他把我从椅子上松开。The chair is in the garden, please fetch it in椅子在花园里,请把它搬进来。She seated her little brother in the chair.她让她的小弟弟坐在椅子上。:n. 椅子;主席席位;系主任v. 担任…主席;使…入座;扛着…The chairs are cushioned. 椅子装有褥垫。 This is the trick chair.这就是那把用于捉弄人的椅子。Chair is increasingly used to mean chairman or chairwoman chair一词逐渐多用作主席,男女均可These chairs cost 40 each.这些椅子每把价钱为40英镑。She slumped into a chair.她轰然倒在了椅子上。 翻译推荐:相关热点:
加载更多评论
沪江问答强势来袭:解决的任何学习问题!
萌宠贺卡不少见,但你见过贱宠贺卡吗?
这些小说改编的电影 不看原著简直亏大了!
香蕉姐终获艾美奖,颁奖感言只为道歉?
沪江英语微信
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,非常感谢!
错误的描述:
修改的建议:什么在椅子后面 的翻译是:What is behind the Chair 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
什么在椅子后面
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
What is behind the chair
What is behind the Chair
What is behind the Chair
What is behind the Chair
Any behind chair
相关内容&a神射手 Marksman & aI learned everything from Metallica and Pantera to Led Zappelin and Jimi Hendrix. 我学会了一切从Metallica和Pantera到被带领的Zappelin和Jimi Hendrix。 & a教师节很快到了 Teachers' day very quickly arrived & a美女空间 Beautiful woman space & aIt makes people sad with parts of buildings falling and injured people and while it feels like the quake does on for a lomg time,it probably is over in a few minutes. 它使人哀伤与大厦的部分下落,并且被伤害的人民和,当它感觉象地震时做在lomg时间,它大概是在几分钟。 & aPlease kindly confirm the terms so that we can proceed with the renewal of the contract. 亲切地请证实期限,以便我们可以继续进行合同的更新。 & a医生问:“你怎么呢”。我说:“我昨天开始感到不舒服,主要症状为咽喉疼,口渴,头疼和乏力,”医生说:“你可能感冒了,你要喝一些加蜂蜜的水,然后躺下休息。你的身体情况不是很好,你应该多做运动。”我觉的医生说的对。我应该听他的。于是,我开始锻炼身体了,我的身体也一天比一天好了。 Doctor asked that,“You how”.I said that,“I yesterday started to feel not comfortably, the main symptom for swallowed the sore throat, thirsty, had a headache and feels weak,” doctor said: “Your cold, you have possibly had to drink some to add the honey the water, then lies down the rest.Your bodily
& aLoss Profit 损失赢利 & a马克以前曾参观过这家博物馆吗? Mark before once has visited this family museum? & a卢雨婧 Lu Yujing & a例如文体社团,文艺社团,文学社团等 For example literary style mass organization, literary mass organization, literature mass organization and so on & a非常谢谢你的邀请,但是很遗憾你们的晚餐时间正好是我们的上班时间,所以很抱歉 Thanks your invitation extremely, but very is regrettable you the supper time happen to is our work hours, therefore was sorry very much & ai love you too.and i hope come backes. maybe i can back to this weeid my mother just come back.so.i do t taik with you 正在翻译,请等待...
& aThat's shame? 那是羞辱? & a$20.00 using Fed ex.
I’ll provide you the tracking number tomorrow. shipping charges. $20.00使用联邦快递公司。
我明天提供您追踪号码。 运费。 & a我们家乡有很多旅游景点 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你需要多长时间我可以等你 You need the long time I to be possible to wait for you & aMax. number of tunnels 最大。 数字隧道 & aSemiconductor chips are small in size and light in weight 半导体芯片是小的在大小和光在重量 & a曲终人不散、守着那知己,心有千千结,在平淡的流年里你我一起解…… Qu Zhongren does not disperse, defends that friend, the heart is having 2000 knots, as soon as your I conveys in the light fleeting time ...... & acheathappens cheathappens & a如果你有什么问题,尽管问我,不要犹豫。 If you have any question, although asks me, do not have to hesitate. & asystem just been re-install 是的系统再安装 & a你做的很对 You do very to & a我喜欢你的设计,欣赏你永远不让消费者失望的职业魅力 I like your design, appreciates you never to let the consumer disappointed professional charm & a他们讲索取,我们讲奉献。 They speak the claim, we speak the offer. & a既然选择了放弃就别再痛的死去活来 Since chose the giving up to leave the pain to suffer extreme distress again & ajust reach home 正在翻译,请等待...
& aAll the would could pay no attention to me,but you can't. 所有不会可能给予注意对我,但是您不能。 & a男人和女人的压力是同样的 The man and woman's pressure is same & athink you should take it easy,and you need to take some tome off to relax.You should eat more beef and lamb.That give more enerfy.Also,you should eat more vegetables and fruit to stay healthy.You shouldn't always stay up too late at night.you should goto bed earlier and get up earlier to exercise in the morning.You sho 认为您应该别紧张和您需要采取某一大型书本放松。您应该吃更多牛肉和羊羔。那授予enerfy。并且,您应该吃更多菜和果子停留健康。您不应该总停留太晚在night.you应该及早上床和早早起来到锻炼早晨。您应该学会如何关心对你自己 & aB)It will make the Internet technology more efficient. 真实的是哪个以下声明网上广告? & aManually Add MAC Address 手工增加机器位址 & a他昨天去邮局时忘了寄这封信 He yesterday went to when the post office forgot to send this letter & a不要担心,你会做的很好 Do not worry that, you can do very well & a下乡支教 Goes to the country to teach & athere is no undo 正在翻译,请等待...
& a中国加入世贸组织后,一大批外贸公司涌入了上海 After China joins World Trade Organization, a large quantities of foreign trade company has inrushed Shanghai & a说真的,这个骗局很老套了 Said really, this fraud very hackneyed stuff & athe curtain falls 帷幕落 & a你想要健康的身体吗?想要就多吃疏菜、水果对身体很健康,早上和晚上喝一袋牛奶效果会更好。偏食就会长胖,想要健康还可以运动,打篮球对身体都是很好的。英语翻译 null & adraw by 凹道由 & aAFER I HAVE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES 不会将相信 & aPremierVahue PremierVahue & apennana 读文本和摔打在大家期间substantiv & a性朋友 Natural friend & aMickey是有趣的 正在翻译,请等待...
& a同消防单位讨论消防手续问题 The same fire unit discusses the fire procedure issue & a追求的人 Pursue person & aThe journals were about books they read or their daily lives. 他们读或他们的日常生活的学报是关于书。 & a自从,我来到这个学校学会了200个英语单词 Since, I arrived this school to learn 200 English words & a喀什远方实业发展有限责任公司 正在翻译,请等待...
& a张老板已经安排了,请放心 Boss Zhang has already arranged, please feel relieved & a有时间打电话给我。 null & aAu moins, tu es auprès de moi... null & aNight Repair Eye 夜修理眼睛 & a什么在椅子后面 Any behind chair &

我要回帖

更多关于 修理 英文 的文章

随机推荐