dear, how to in theask in...

4发现相似题Politeness, formality, and necessity are all important parts of asking permission. In this lesson I explain how CAN, COULD, MAY, and DO YOU MIND can all be used to ask permission in English, with different effects. If you would like to learn more about how to be a polite English speaker, have a look.
Related Lessons
Test your understanding of this English lesson
Test your understanding of the English lesson by answering these questions. You will get the answers and your score at the end of the quiz.
Saying "yes."Saying "no."Which of the following is the most formal?May I leave the room?Can I leave the room?Could I leave the room?What is the least polite way to ask permission?
This is usually acceptable between friends.Could I turn up the volume?Can I turn up the volume?May I turn up the volume?How do you ask for permission if you feel your action(s) might inconvenience the person you are asking?Do you mind ifCan CouldMay
Leave a Comment
Lesson Topics
English Teachers短文改错Dear Sir / Madam,I’m li hua,a Chinese student taking summer courses in your university.I’m writing to ask for help.I came here last month and found my courses interesting.But I have some difficulties with note-taking and I have no ide_百度作业帮
短文改错Dear Sir / Madam,I’m li hua,a Chinese student taking summer courses in your university.I’m writing to ask for help.I came here last month and found my courses interesting.But I have some difficulties with note-taking and I have no ide
短文改错Dear Sir / Madam,I’m li hua,a Chinese student taking summer courses in your university.I’m writing to ask for help.I came here last month and found my courses interesting.But I have some difficulties with note-taking and I have no idea of how to use the library.I was told the Learning Center provides help for students and I’m anxious to get help from you,I have no class on Tuesday mornings and Friday afternoons.Please let me know which day is OK with you .you may email or phone me.Here are my email address and phone number:;Look forward to your reply.Yours,Lihua
上面打的是对的呀1.加who处:a Chinese student is taking summer courses in your university这是个完整的句子,I’m lihua也是完整的句子,两句子中间直接不能用逗号连接;修改后的句子是who引导的定语从句修饰a Chinese student ,整个结构充当Lihua的同位语2.find改found处:and连接并列结构前后时态要一致3.去of处:have no idear of sth.
how to do sth.怎样做
what to do做什么这句what to use the library语法错误4.But处:前后转折,需连接词but5.you改成it处:the Learning Center 是组织机构,非我族类6.in改成on处:具体时间用介词on7.加入is处:which day OK with you语法错误,没意义8.you改成me处:你打电话给我you phone me9.is改成are处:here后面的谓语由后面的名词决定10.hear改成hearing处:look forward to sth. 希望对你英语学习有帮助,\(^o^)/~
更正在括号处标明,总共十处错误,保证准确率! Dear Sir / Madam,
I’m Li Hua, a Chinese student (去掉is 或 在is和taking中间加入who) taking summer courses in your university. I’m writing to ask for help. I came here las...
use the library不缺少宾语what,只可能确实方式状语how;
是“渴望从图书馆得到帮助”,而不是“渴望从你那里得到帮助”。
如果你满意我的答案,敬请点击“选为满意回答” ,谢谢!【小题1】how改成what【小题2】see改成saw 【小题3】ask改成asking【小题4】was改成has或去掉was【小题5】up改成down【小题6】and改成but【小题7】them改成it【小题8】is后面加to【小题9】whether改成if【小题10】looking改成look
解析试题分析:【小题1】how改成what,和do with连用是what。【小题2】see改成saw,since后面用一般过去时【小题3】ask改成asking,think of后面接动名词做宾语【小题4】was改成has或去掉was。Happen不能用被动语态【小题5】up改成down,write sth down把…写下【小题6】and改成but,我记得写下的,但是我找不到了。【小题7】them改成it,这里指代your number【小题8】is后面加to,用不定式做表语【小题9】whether改成if,如果你想来,我建议你给我打个电话。【小题10】looking改成look,和come是并列动词,用原形考点:考查学生在上下文语境中对词汇语法的掌握情况点评:本题考查较为细致,要求考生要特别耐心答题中注意句子中人称和数是否一致,时态是否一致。各种词性之间的区别以及一些常用句型,固定短语的应用。一般的这类题型不会出现太复杂的单词和句子,这类题型考察基础知识较多。平时应注重积累,熟记一些句型及惯用结构。修改前先细读短文,标出出错的位置,改完以后还得细读短文,看看改过后的短文是否语意通顺,符合逻辑。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:2014届河南开封高三接轨考试英语卷(解析版)
题型:短文改错
下面是一段文章,请你对其进行修改。文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在此符号下面写出该加的词。
删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。
修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。
注意:&&&&& 1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;
2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。
Dear Diary,
Here I am in the middle of a city, 350 miles away from
our farmhouse. Do you want to know why we move last week? Dad had lost his job
last year. As Mom explained, he was lucky to find other one. His new job meant
I had to say goodbye to my classmate, my school or just everything else I love
in the world. To make matters bad, now I have to share a room with my younger
sister, Maggie. Tomorrow is first day of school. I am awfully tiring, but I
know I will never fall sleep.Please remember, you, dear diary, is my only
souvenir from my past life andmy best friend. Good night.
来源:学年四川成都七中高一英语入学测试卷(解析版)
假定英语课上老师要求同桌中间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处,每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加:把缺词处叫个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。
删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。
修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。
注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;
2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。
Dear Diary,
Here I am in the middle of a city, 350 miles far away
from our farmhouse. Do you want to know why we move last week? Dad lost his
job, and as Mom explained, “He was lucky to find other one.” His new job meant
I had to say goodbye to my classmate, my school or just everything else I love
in the world. To make matters bad, now I have to share a room with my younger
sister, Maggie. Tomorrow is first day of school. I am awfully tiring, but I
know I will never fall sleep.
Good night and remember, you, dear Diary, is my only
souvenir from my past life and my only friend.
来源:2015届浙江富阳场口中学高一5教学质量检测英语卷(解析版)
Dear Maggie,
I’ve just realized I haven’t written to you for a
month. How have you done with yourself since I last see you? In your last letter
you said you were thinking of ask for a new job. I’d love to hear what was
happened. I’d have phoned, but I may have lost your number. I remember writing
it up somewhere and I haven’t been able to find them. Anyway, why I’m writing
is tell you I’m having a party next Friday.&Whether you’d like to come, I
suggest you give me a ring and I’ll give you all the details. I hope you’ll be
able to come and looking forward to hearing from you.
来源:2013年全国普通高等学校招生统一考试英语(浙江卷解析版)
短文改错(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)
下面短文中有10处错误。请在有错误的地方增加,删除或修改某个单词
增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在其下面写上该加的词。
删除:把多余的词用斜线(﹨)划掉。
修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。
注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;
2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。
Dear Diary,
Here I am in the middle of a city,350miles far away from our farmhouse. Do you want to
know why we move last week? Dad lost his job, and as Mom explained,”He was
lucky to find other one ”. His new job meant I had to say goodbye to my
classmate, my school or just everything else I love in the world . To make
matters bad, now I have to share a room with my younger sister, Maggie.
Tomorrow is first day of school. I am awfully tiring, but I know I’ll never
fall sleep.
Good night and remember, you , dear diary, is my only
souvenir from my past life and my only friend.

我要回帖

更多关于 how to in the 的文章

随机推荐