可不可以 英语翻译帮我翻译这两篇文章吗?翻译成英语的...

My name is Liu Qiang,. My achivement is better than before.Now I tell you about it.My Chinese often gets A and I am good at writing.My math is A
and I am hard-working..But my history is C and I am a
lazy student.My English is B,but my English teacher tells me I can do better,I also believe I can l的翻译:刘强,我的名字。我的成绩是比以前任何时候都更好。现在我告诉你这件事。我的中文经常获取 A,我文章写得好。我的数学是 A,我努力工作...但我的历史是 C,我是个懒惰的学生。我的英语是 B,但我的英语老师告诉我我可以做得更好,我也相信我可以学不好。能给我讲讲你的成就吗?我希望我们可以相互学习。 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
My name is Liu Qiang,. My achivement is better than before.Now I tell you about it.My Chinese often gets A and I am good at writing.My math is A
and I am hard-working..But my history is C and I am a
lazy student.My English is B,but my English teacher tells me I can do better,I also believe I can l
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我的名字是刘强。我的achivement是比before.now更好,我告诉it.my中国你往往得到一个和我擅长writing.my数学的是一个和我辛勤工作的..但我的历史是C,我是一个懒惰的学生。我的英语是B,但我的英语老师告诉我,我可以做的更好,我也相信我能很好地学习它。你能告诉我有关你achivement的东西吗?我希望我们可以学习彼此。
刘强,我的名字。我的成绩是比以前任何时候都更好。现在我告诉你这件事。我的中文经常获取 A,我文章写得好。我的数学是 A,我努力工作...但我的历史是 C,我是个懒惰的学生。我的英语是 B,但我的英语老师告诉我我可以做得更好,我也相信我可以学不好。能给我讲讲你的成就吗?我希望我们可以相互学习。
正在翻译,请等待...
刘强,我的名字。我的成绩是比以前任何时候都更好。现在我告诉你这件事。我的中文经常获取 A,我文章写得好。我的数学是 A,我努力工作...但我的历史是 C,我是个懒惰的学生。我的英语是 B,但我的英语老师告诉我我可以做得更好,我也相信我可以学不好。能给我讲讲你的成就吗?我希望我们可以相互学习。谁能帮我翻译下两篇冷笑话,用英语哦!急急急!
谁能帮我翻译下两篇冷笑话,用英语哦!急急急!
&四个女孩每天打的去学校。一天,一个女孩说;“今天早上有个测试,我们晚点再去学校,这样我们就不用测试了”。“我们怎么和老师解释?”一个人女孩说:“他一定会很生气,我们需要一个好的借口”。女孩们思考半天,一个女孩说;“告诉他我们的轮胎爆了”。“这是个好主意”,另一个女孩说“我们那样告诉他”,她们到达学校的时候晚了一个小时,测试结束了。“为什么你们迟到了?”老师问“你们错过了一次测试”。“我们的轮胎爆了”,一个女孩说。老师思考了一会儿,他说“每个人在教室找个墙角坐下”。四个女孩这样做了。老师说“拿出一张纸回答我的这些问题,哪个轮胎爆了?”
&一个农夫住在公路旁边,这里不是一个繁忙的公路,但是不停有车穿过农场。门口旁边,有个大洞在路上,这个洞里总是有许多水,司机不能看到这个洞有多深,她们认为这个洞很浅,掉进洞里了,她们不能把车开出来,因为洞很深。这个农夫不能花很长时间在农场工作。农夫花了很长时间看着这个洞。当一辆车掉进洞里,农夫用他的拖拉机把车拉出来,来赚取很多钱。一天,一个司机对他说;“你是整天这样拉车赚钱吗?”农夫说:“不,我晚上不拉车,晚上我往洞里添水”。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 谁能翻译下啊 ,救急啊~··前辈们请多多指教啊!
Four girls fight every day to school. One day, "There is a test this morning, we go school late, so that we do not test." "We explained how and teachers?" One girl said: "He will be very angry, we need a good excuse." Reflections on a half-day girls, "tell him that we had a tire burst." "This is a good idea," another girl said, "We did tell him," when they get to school an hour late, the test is over. "Why are you late?" The teacher asked, "You missed a test." "We had a tire burst," said a girl. Teacher thinking for a while, he said, "everyone sit down in the classroom to find a corner." Four girls to do so. The teacher said, "I come up with a piece of paper to answer these questions, which burst a tire?" & & A farmer living in the road next to this is not a busy road, but keep a car through the farm. Next door, there is a big hole in the road, it always has many water holes, the driver can not see how deep this hole, they think that the shallow hole, falling into a hole, they can not drive out because the hole deep. The farmer can not spend a long time working on the farm. The farmer took a long time looking at the hole. When a car fell into the hole, the farmer with his tractor out of the car to earn a lot of money. One day,
"You are to pull carts all day so you make money?" The farmer said: "No, I do not pull carts at night I went to the water hole Tim."
其他回答 (2)
Four girls fight every day to school. One day, "There is a test this morning, we go school late, so that we do not test." "We explained how and teachers?" One girl said: "He will be very angry, we need a good excuse." Reflections on a half-day girls, "tell him that we had a tire burst." "This is a good idea," another girl said, "We did tell him," when they get to school an hour late, the test is over. "Why are you late?" The teacher asked, "You missed a test." "We had a tire burst," said a girl. Teacher thinking for a while, he said, "everyone sit down in the classroom to find a corner." Four girls to do so. The teacher said, "I come up with a piece of paper to answer these questions, which burst a tire?"
&
&
A farmer living in the road next to this is not a busy road, but keep a car through the farm. Next door, there is a big hole in the road, it always has many water holes, the driver can not see how deep this hole, they think that the shallow hole, falling into a hole, they can not drive out because the hole deep. The farmer can not spend a long time working on the farm. The farmer took a long time looking at the hole. When a car fell into the hole, the farmer with his tractor out of the car to earn a lot of money. One day,
"You are to pull carts all day so you make money?" The farmer said: "No, I do not pull carts at night I went to the water hole Tim."
Four girls fight every day to school. One day, "There is a test this morning, we go school late, so that we do not test." "We explained how and teachers?" One girl said: "He will be very angry, we need a good excuse." Reflections on a half-day girls, "tell him that we had a tire burst." "This is a good idea," another girl said, "We did tell him," when they get to school an hour late, the test is over. "Why are you late?" The teacher asked, "You missed a test.""We had a tire burst," said a girl. Teacher thinking for a while, he said, "everyone sit down in the classroom to find a corner." Four girls to do so. The teacher said, "I come up with a piece of paper to answer these questions, which burst a tire?"
A farmer living in the road next to this is not a busy road, but keep a car through the farm. Next door, there is a big hole in the road, it always has many water holes, the driver can not see how deep this hole, they think that the shallow hole, falling into a hole, they can not drive out because the hole deep. The farmer can not spend a long time working on the farm. The farmer took a long time looking at the hole. When a car fell into the hole, the farmer with his tractor out of the car to earn a lot of money. One day,
"You are to pull carts all day so you make money?" The farmer said: "No,I do not pull carts at night I went to the water hole Tim. "
等待您来回答
外语领域专家能不能帮我把这篇文章翻译成英文_翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:28,602贴子:
能不能帮我把这篇文章翻译成英文收藏
有三只山羊在草原上吃草,那里的草又硬又黄。最小的格鲁夫山羊要过桥,吃那边又嫩又绿的草。于是它就过桥。但是那座桥下面有个怪物,它最爱吃雄山羊。小山羊到了桥中间,碰到了怪物。小山羊说:“你别吃我,我瘦,不能让你塞牙缝。”怪物就同意了,小山羊过桥去吃草。它吃呀吃呀,吃得比它二哥还要胖了。第二只格鲁夫山羊也想试试,它走到桥中间,对怪物说:“你别吃我,我很瘦,你还是等我大哥吧,它比我胖多了。”怪物就相信它了。第二只山羊走过桥,吃呀吃呀,吃的比它大哥还要胖。第三只雄山羊也想试试,它走到桥中间,碰到了怪物。它对怪物说:“你别吃我,因为我有坚硬的角,会把你撞死。我有锋利的牙齿,会把你咬死的。我还有大脚,会把你踢死的。”怪物向山羊冲过了。山羊咬了它一口,把怪物撞进了河里。那山羊也过了桥吃草。后来,再也没有人见到过怪物。
There are three goats grazing grassland, grass where, yellow. Minimum grove goat crossed the bridge, tender green grass. So the bridge. However, under the bridge there is a monster, it 's like goat. Kids in the middle of the bridge, monster. The child said:" don't eat me, I lost, cannot let you stick to your teeth." Monster agreement, the bridge and the feeding goat. Oh, eat, eat, eat fat than their brothers. Two goats also want to try only woods, go to the middle of the bridge, the monster said:" don't eat me, I am very thin, I am your brother, therefore, it is fatter than me." Monster believe it. Two the goat crossed the bridge, eat, eat, and even more than its bigger brother fat. The third goats also want to try, go to the middle of the bridge, monster. This monster, said:" don't eat me, because I have a hard angle, will kill you, I have sharp teeth, you 'll kill my big feet, you'll tisi". Monster cross of goat. It is a goat bite, crashed into the river monster. The goats were grazing on the bridge. Later, nobody saw a monster.
北京瀚宇通翻译是一家专业翻译机构提供商,可提供服务,是不错的合作伙伴
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或紧急,希望你们能帮我把这篇文章翻译文全英语的,很急!谢谢
紧急,希望你们能帮我把这篇文章翻译文全英语的,很急!谢谢
站在新世纪的舞台上,任何人都无法否定这样一个事实:国家的繁荣昌盛需要英语;民族的伟大复兴需要英语;人类的生存需要英语;个人的成长和事业的成就需要英语。而英语口语教学在小学英语教学中占有非常重要的位置,口语教学的目的就是要提高学生利用语言表达思想、进行口头交际的能力,随着新课程改革的深入,新的课程标准要求在听、说、读、写能力的基础上更加重视英语交际能力的培养,强调学以致用。因此,英语教学必然也从传统的语言知识技能的传授投向语言交际能力。然而,由于种种原因,在现实生活中,英语口语教学或多或少地存在着这样那样的问题,离标准的要求还有较大的差距。尤其是在农村地区的英语口语教学困难的问题。如何改变口语教学现状,提高学生的英语口语交际能力,适应日新月异的时代要求,是我们英语教师急需探讨的问题。
语言作为一种工具,其最终目的是为了交际.但在实际运用过程中,却存在着很多问题.尤其是在农村地区的英语口语教学问题更是存在极大的问题。以小学英语口语教学为例,我们常常发现:有些学生考试常常能拿高分,但要让他流利地说几句英语却很难.在进行课堂口语练习时,有的学生面对老师和同学十分害羞,不愿积极参与口语活动;有的学生虽然参与积极性较高,心里或许也想得不错,但一到口头表达,就抓耳挠腮,不知怎么表达;还有的学生自由讨论会话时语言流畅,一到正式发言就吞吞吐吐,结结巴巴,表达时出现许多语言错误.这些都是&哑巴英语&的表现。总而言之,农村地区的英语口语教学还没有落到实处,还没有发挥其应有的作用。
那到底是什么原因导致了农村地区的英语口语教学陷入困境的呢?对此,经过长时间的调查研究,我得到了以下几点内容:
教师对英语口语的地位认识不够充分。
重书面语而轻口语的观念,导致学生乃至一些教师对口语教学不重视。在听说读写四项技能中,对学生的英语口语交际能力的培养不够重视。
第二、过于强调口语表达的准确性。
交际能力是语言课程的最终目标,要注意语言运用而不是语言的语法,注意语言的流利性而不是准确性,过分强调准确,会使多数学生产生失败感。
第三、口语学习的重要性尚未被普遍认识。
在现阶段,由于各级各类考试还不重视口语能力的测试,重读写,轻听说的观念仍然根深蒂固.经过我的调查,认为读写重要的学生远多于认为听说重要的学生.广大家长和学生认为口语并不重要,英语成绩是靠最后的一张考卷来评定的.我们之中一部分教师甚至也有这种想法,因而忽视了平时的口语训练.
第四、学生心理素质、个性差异等因素。
大多数学生在进行口语表达时内心焦虑紧张,因此错误百出.于是越出错就越紧张害怕,越紧张害怕就更容易出错,形成恶性循环,使学生有惧怕心理,导致学生不敢开口。小学、初中生词汇量较小,特别是那些平时成绩较差的,往往讷讷半晌也讲不出一句完整的英语,一来不紧凑,二来说话者会因羞愧而胆怯,以后就不会主动发言了。
学生因个性差异在课堂上的表现各不相同.性格开朗的学生善于表现自己,因此能得到较多锻炼机会;性格内向或基础较差的学生,容易产生自卑心理,不敢大胆说,怕同学嘲笑,怕老师批评; 部分学生虽有一定的表现欲, 但只占少数,教师不给他们机会就会打击其积极性,多给他们机会又显得“偏心”。这样他们的口语水平就很难得到提高, 课堂口语练习真可谓困难重重。
第五、英语语境的缺乏。
俗话说&拳不离手,曲不离口&.同样,英语口语水平要在良好的语言环境中才能得到提高.但由于我们的学生并不是生活在英语的语言环境中,除了课堂外,学生使用英语的机会很少.我们的学生接触真实英语交际情景的机会非常局限。而在目前大部分英语课堂上还是那种教师一支笔、一本书、一言堂、一板书的形式,缺少学生创造使用目的语的氛围和 场合,口语练习也往往是教师控制的、机械的操练,缺乏师生和学生间思想上、信息上、情感上有意义的交流 。,如果教师不能创设轻松愉快说英语的情境和氛围,学生也不会乐于参与。
第六、学生人数较多。
由于师资力量的缺乏,现在大多数学校都是大班教学,即每班有超过三十个学生,在农村地区,有的班甚至达到五六十个学生,这给教师组织口语教学带来了很大的困难。也不便于学生间的口语训练,四十五分钟的一节课怎么能使每位学生都得到很好的锻炼呢? 此外,学生间的英语水平参差不齐更使教学难上加难。
第七、教师的自身素质有待提高。
一方面,我国绝大部分英语教师都是在国内土生土长的,所讲的英语既不地道又不加之知识标准,没有机会和以英语为母语者对话;第二语言习得理论也认为,课堂教学程序应逐渐摆脱有意识的、分析性的学习语言结构的倾向,而朝着交际情景发展,教师要直接为学生提供一种学习环境,在这种环境里,学生得到适当的语言输入又能参与创造性的交流,教师是指导者,是咨询者,是顾问。这些都无法使他们能够胜任课堂交际活动的顾问和组织者的角色。
另一方面,目前我国许多农村地区英语教师的知识结构单一,又无法在平时的教学中对那些干扰交际的背景知识及文化因素予以足够的重视,受传统教学观念束缚严重,虽然多数教师对于口语教学有了正确的认识,但大多数教师任务型教学的设计理念落后,教师对自己在任务型教学中的具体作用仍不十分清楚。多数英语教师急需提高自身素质,包括口语水平,文化素养,要学习灵活的教学方式、方法,启发思维,引导发现,情景教学,真正领会任务型教学的精髓,提高教学质量。
为了提高农村地区的小学英语口语教学的质量,我们必须要有针对性的找到解决教学困难的有效途径。针对小学英语口语教学的现状,有以下几点改善口语教学的建议策略:从学生角度来讲,我们要:
改变教师传统地位
首先,教师必须具有驾驭课堂一切服务于学生的能力。教师要成功地组织课堂教学,不仅要具有良好的品质和个性,如耐心、幽默、亲和力等,而且要明确他与学生各自在课堂的作用——以教师为主导,以学生为主体。传统教学决定了教师是课堂的主宰,而学生则处于被动、消极的地位,教师“一言堂” 、“满堂灌” “填鸭式”,学生鹦鹉学舌,依葫芦画瓢。现代教学专家认为,教师的作用毫无疑问是重要的,因为教师需要直接为学生提供一种学习环境,在这种环境里,学生得到适当的语言输入,又能参与创造性的交流。但是教师不应是课堂的中心,真正的中心应是学生,学生应是教学的出发点,是教学过程中积极主动的参加者。其次,要作好中学生英语学习的示范者、引导者、激发者、促进者,就要不断提高自身的外语水平和组织能力。优秀的中学英语教师应博文强识,具有发达的思维能力、良好的文化修养、正常的心理素质和快速应变的能力,另外还需要掌握教育科学理论,了解所教学生的能力,对所教学科知识进行加工处理的能力,并能说一口流利的美国英语或英国英语。要提高学生的口语能力,教师必须首先具有良好的口头表达能力。教师不正确、不恰当的语音、语调、语速和句法结构都是学生“理解”的障碍。例如,教师不自觉的“吞音”、“加音”或用其它的音来代替正确的发音,或者不恰当地使用重音、节奏、语调、句法之间的连接,以及运用不正确的句法结构,甚至不断地重复、更正自己和重新组织语句,都会干扰学生的理解、模仿和接受。例如: what do… 中的 [ t ] 音刻意地丢掉, 就造成了丢音的错误而至口齿不清。受中国声调的影响,sorry说成骚锐, good evening 变成鼓的衣屋宁,my name成了买内(二声)。由于本身的口音不地道、标准,因此教学生“吞音、不发音、失去爆破”等机械规则后,学生弄巧成拙,随意丢音,造成口齿不清。
端正英语教、学的思想
首先,教师要端正教学思想,将自己的口语教学能力跟上,把培养学生的听说能力放在第一位。“听说领先,读写跟上”是英语教学的一项重要原则。听说能力对于英语学习至关重要,因为每一种语言都是有声的,声音是语言存在的物质基础。英语学习也不例外,必须首先从听说开始。听说能力的强弱,直接影响到读写能力的发展,甚至影响到整个英语学习的成败。但是,英语又是升学考试中的一门主科。于是有的教师就认为提高学生的考试成绩便是英语教学的主要目的。学好英语,积极应试则成了一些学生学习英语的努力目标。在这种教学思想指导下,教师只注重知识的传授而忽略了口语能力的培养;强调书面的练习而轻视口语的训练。所以出现“聋子英语”、“哑巴英语”也不足为奇。因此,教师应努力走出为应试而学习英语的误区,明确英语教学的最终目的是为了培养学生运用英语进行交际的能力。其次,要让学生端正学习思想,自觉地认识到英语口语的重要性。和学生一起讨论英语尤其是口语在日常生活和今后学习、工作中的重要性。通过讨论,学生明白了学好英语并不是因为对考试重要,而且因为对他们的未来会有很大的帮助,从而唤起学生主动学习英语、提高英语口语的积极性。
第三、加大语言输入量和实践量,培养学生综合运用英语的能力
语言是交际工具,说是传达交流信息的手段。克拉森的语言输入假设认为,人们习得第二语言的唯一途径是通过理解信息,即接受“能理解的语言材料”。口语训练又是培养阅读和写作能力、学习语音、词汇和语法的重要教学手段加强听说能力的培养是当代英语教学的趋势,又是提高我国英语教学的努力方向。先抓口语,使之成为教学手段,早日占领课堂,可以使教师教得生动活泼,学生学得轻松愉快。通过口语学习英语,是学习地道英语的英语语音、语调的可靠保证。学会了口语,有利于学习朗读,听说能力的提高也有利于提高阅读的速度。
首先,利用视听材料培养学生听说的能力
口语是一种产出性技能。教师在给予学生最优化的“输入”之后,要积极鼓励“输出”。要激发学生的输出,加大实践量,给学生提供更多学以致用的机会,通过向学生输入视听材料,让学生记下重点,在讨论的基础上由学生整理笔记,把听到的信息重新组织起来,然后再发给学生书面材料,使学生得到及时的反馈并修改错误。在这一过程中学生得到了技能的综合训练。
其次,口头报告
学生经过准备在课堂上作报告也是一个方法。学生可以从报刊杂志选材或是实际生活中选择合适的话题,如值日报告等,然后由学生进行评价表现。要激发学生的输出,加大实践量,给学生提供更多学以致用的机会,教师不仅要有目的、有计划地利用课堂,让学生以自由发言、“伙伴谈话法”的方式对某个问题进行简短的交流和讨论,或根据某篇文章的内容用自己的语言口头改编、复述等,或在学完一至两个单元后抽出一节课专门让学生用所学的英语知识谈谈身边的人、事、物;而且要积极地开展第二课堂,组织英语角、英语口语比赛、英语晚会、英语兴趣小组等课外活动,增强学生对英语的兴趣和成就感,从而提高学生的英语口语能力。
最后,开展各项活动, 激发学生的学习兴趣
兴趣是最好的老师,有了兴趣,就为培养学生的学习毅力和钻研精神提供了重要条件。学生一旦对英语产生了兴趣,就会自觉主动地参与各种英语学习活动,并从中获得乐趣。教师要不断提高业务素质,扩大知识面,采取新颖多样的教学方法(创设情景教学法、多媒体辅助教学法、愉快教学法等)并精心设计导入语(问题导入式、实际导入式、情感导入式、背景契领式等)和课堂用语。形式多样的活动可以培养学生乐观、热情、开朗、自信的性格,使学生有正确的学习动机,引导学生树立正确的人生观、价值观和世界观。“伙伴谈话法”的方式对某个问题进行简短的交流和讨论,或根据某篇文章的内容用自己的语言口头改编、复述等,或在学完一至两个单元后抽出一节课专门让学生用所学的英语知识谈谈身边的人、事、物;而且要积极地开展第二课堂,组织英语角、英语口语比赛、学唱英文歌曲、谜语、游戏、英语晚会、英语兴趣小组等课外活动,增强学生对英语的兴趣和成就感,从而提高学生的英语口语能力。此外,家长对学生成绩的肯定和鼓励以及学校、社会对学生成绩的正确态度都能减少、消除学生的情感障碍。
第四,创设良好的语言环境。
丹麦语言学家杰斯帕森说过,教好外语的首要条件是尽可能让学生接触外语。
小学生天性活泼好动,他们无所顾虑,敢想敢说,求新求异的愿望强烈.因此,我们必须因势利导,不要为了片面追求课堂纪律而打击他们的好奇心和求知欲.上课时,教师应尽可能多地用抑扬顿挫的语言,丰富的表情和手势来组织课堂教学,给学生创造一个开放宽松的教学环境.在教室的布置上也要多下工夫,有专门的英语活动室更好,学生一进教室就能感受到说英语的氛围.此外,合理安排学生的座位也能创设一定的氛围.
良好的开端是成功的一半.因此,利用上课前的一些活动来调动轻松活泼的课堂气氛尤为重要. 比如唱韵律感强的英文歌曲和Chant,边唱边做动作,还有Listen and do the action,Simon says 等活动,既可以活跃课前气氛,又可以消除学生的紧张感,使他们轻松无负担的接受知识,从而无拘无束地发表意见,锻炼自己的口头表达能力.
而且,创设英语语言环境的方法还有很多。学校可以成立英语沙龙了、英语广角,每天定时对学生进行开放,让他们在课堂之外有时间和空间进行练习。另外,还可以经常举办句型简单的英语诗歌比赛、英语歌曲比赛等活动,力求通过这些活动的开展激发学生使用英语的准确性及自我表达的流利性。此外,每天在黑板英语栏上写上一句英语名句,让学生每天学一句。还可以要求学生每天用英语和大家打招呼。通过这一系列的活动力求能让学生感受到英语的存在感,使学生的英语交际能力得到持续的发展。
但是,英语教学工作的顺利开展,离不开家长、学生、学校、教师的共同支持和配合,由于农村小学底子薄,基础差,师资水平参差不齐,教学设备条件有限,又缺乏较好的英语语言学习环境,特别是教学观念陈旧,教学方法与评价手段单一,农村孩子与城里小孩相比会有一定的差别。因而农村小学生在学习英语时存在一定的困难,并且刚刚开设这一门课程,无论对于家长还是对于孩子来说都是一个新的话题。小学教学方法、手段相对比较落后,课堂气氛沉闷,学生处于被动接受状态,无法满足他们的学习兴趣,以致于学生产生厌倦心理,不愿意继续学习英语。对于小学英语老师来说缺乏经验,还有待于我们全体小学英语老师去发现更好、更有效的口语教学方法。
第五、设计教学活动,保证教学质量和效果。
在小学英语教学中,教师要从学生“学”的角度来设计教学活动,使学生的学习活动具有明确的目标,并构成一个有梯度的连续活动。在教师所设计的各项“任务”活动中,学生能不断地获得语言运用能力,而不是仅仅掌握现成的语言知识点。通过这种模式的课堂教学,让学生主动参与课堂活动,学会主动思考、主动合作、主动探究,以实现综合语言运用能力的提高。如:
第六、建立新型的学习策略,适应新课标对新教师的要求
21世纪是学习化的社会 ,为了适应现代社会对我们教师的要求,只有学会学习,并全方位地提高自己。教师应该做到:
(1)准确把握英语课程标准的理念、目标和内容,运用教育学和心理学理论,研究语言教学的规律。根据学生的心理特征和实际情况,选择和调整英语教学策略。
(2)发展课堂教学的调控和组织能力,灵活运用各种教学技巧和方法。
(3)掌握现代教育技术,并能在自己的继续学习和实际教学之中加以运用。
(4)自觉加强中外文化修养,拓展知识面。
(5)要根据教学目标、学生的需要以及当地客观条件,积极地和有创造性地探索有效的教学方法。
(6)培养用英语思维的习惯,加强英语思维能力训练。
英语口语教学致力于培养学生的口头交际能力,教师应该帮助学生养成良好的口头交际的习惯,做到语言 清晰、流畅、达意。那么,如何才能做到这一点呢?培养学生用英语思维的习惯,加强以习得为主要形式的英 语思维能力训练是培养学生用英语表达思想的能力的重要手段和途径。用英语思维是指排除本族语或本族语的干扰,用英语直接理解、判断和表达的能力。没有经过英语思维能力训练的人,大都是把听的东西译成自己的 母语后再储存在记忆里。在表达前,再把语义信息,即他想说的,在脑子里下意识地寻求母语的表达式,然后 再把它译成英语。这种做法不可避免地会导致母语的干扰。这样借助于母语表达出来的东西是不可能地道的,大都是Chinglish(中式英语)。比如,让别人先进门或先上车时,一些英语学习者根据汉语表达习惯常说成:You go first,或Go first,please。而地道的英语表达是:After you. 再比如,中国人与朋友道别时,经常说“走好”、“慢走”、“慢点儿骑(自行车)”之类的客套语。一些喜欢用母语思维的英语学习者不了解 英美人士常常微微一笑并作个表示再见的手势, 他们会习惯地说成:Go slowly,walk slowly或Ride slowly 。这些说法听起来很不自然。运用这种方式与人交际经常会导致交际出现障碍甚至失败。在英语口语教学中应 该让学生听地道的英语,培养他们边听边直接用英语把听到而且理解了的东西储存在记忆里的习惯,以及培养他们克服母语干扰,直接用英语表达的良好习惯。学生通过一系列主动、积极的思维活动,理解和表达思想,接受和输出信息。正是在这种积极的思维和表达过程中,学生才能获得真正的英语口头交际能力。
(7)要不断对自己的教学行为进行反思,努力使自己成为具有创新精神的研究型教师。
那么要更好的实现教师的课堂口语教学能力以及培养学生自身的口语交际能力,我们可以通过以下几方面得以实现:
1.语音教学
实践证明,许多学生的开口难及听说难,主要是语音的制约,语音不准,口语运用就会受到影响。因此,在入门阶段,要求学生首先用心听老师的发音或录音。在教授元音时,结合口型图,以读音模式显示读音规则。英语与汉语的语音系统有很大的区别,要想发出清晰的、韵味十足的英语,必须要使学习者的发音部位的肌肉运动模式与以英语为母语的人发音模式一致。因此初学者一定要大声、响亮地发音、说话,只有这样,肌肉相对紧张,才能尽早地习惯英语的肌肉运动模式,发音方法不知不觉地掌握、定型。同时,响亮地说话,可以刺激发音者的听觉,可以听高听力、增强语感。
2.词汇教学
实践也证明,学生开口难的另一制约因素是词汇量不够大。增加学生的词汇量,并使他们能掌握意义和用法。在新教材中,因为它每一个单元都是集中在讲一个问题,因此相对而言词汇也都比较集中,在教学中有利于集中教学!
3.小组活动,小组讨论
教师在两人组的基础上,提供一些与课文有关的话题,让他们进行课外讨论,使每一个参与者都得到平等的练习机会。教师则通过学生课堂发言或检查讨论报告对学生进行监控和了解学生讨论情况。而对于一些故事性的一些文章则可以让他们进行复述,以讲故事的形式进行。通过这个形式,培养了学生的语言运用能力。因为他们要复述故事就必须先读懂课文然后在理解的基础上用自己的语言演绎出来。这个就训练了他们的语言加工能力和组织能力,还有口语的表达能力。在这个基础上还可以训练他们的语音语调,表情和感情,使他们的综合表达能力。在学习“describe a place ”时,我先给出一幅公园的图画,用已学过的句型There be, There be ……doing ,描述了其中的情景,而后四人为一组描述图画,在学生能够熟练地运用句型之后,我又要求学生自己对图画进行修改,给出至少五处不同的情景,然后在全班面前进行描述。由于加入了自己的创作,学生的热情明显比模仿阶段高涨。这样的设计还可以使之变成竞赛,改变后的图画让其他组来描述,可以提高学生听其他组说英语的兴趣。
4.情景设置法
缺少英语环境对我们中国人学习英语是不利的,特别对于锻炼口语能力。调查发现,外国留学生的汉语课本的练习题中,经常要求学生根据书中设定的情景来说一段话,以锻炼学生开口说的能力.如设置一个商店购物的情景:在体育活动以后,与同学一起去购买一些饮料和食物这一场景,进行口语锻炼:
我们还可以设想打电话、人物采访、到同学家做客、介绍新同学等各种场合进行情景会话练习,从而提高训练口语的兴趣。
5.朗读和背诵
在反复的诵读中,语音、语法、语意、节奏、重音、语气等了然于心,由感性认识上升到理性认识,逐渐定格与头脑中,以后一旦遇到相似的句型、内容或话题,这种积淀下来的思维方式就会立刻浮现出来,形成语言脱口而出。朗读能提高口语表达能力。学英语只有开始时就注意语音、语调,大胆效仿,及时纠正口型和舌位,才能讲出标准的英语。英美人比较幽默,语言中常常会很多出现逻辑上的缺层、跳层和并层。比如杰克在乘坐汤姆疯狂的开着的小车说道:“Be careful! Don’t drive so fast. My mother loves me!”意为“当心!别开这么快,我还不想死”多么含蓄、优美的语言!通过朗读、记忆,学生在遇到类似的情境时,自然会说出:“Come on , My mother waits for me !”意为“快点!我要急着回家呢!”
6.游戏的妙用
在玩中有学,学中有玩.爱玩是孩子的本性.我就利用这一点,让学生在各种游戏中锻炼口语能力.Touch and guess,Do a survey,Place and say 等都是既好玩又有效的游戏.以 Touch and guess为例,我组织了以下的教学过程:
在游戏活动中穿插了很多课堂用语,如& Come to the front&,& Can you guess &,& Think it over,please.&等,遇到学生不太理解的,就通过手势和表情来引导,让学生逐步领会这些语言并试着运用.教师可进行角色转换,让学生来组织游戏,当一回&小老师&,使学生能够真正把所学的知识运用到实践中去.?
因此,在教学中,教师要选择语篇让学生熟读背诵,并要求他们在课堂上大声朗读或背诵,以增强语感,从而达到口语水平的目的。
小学英语口语教学任重而道。随着世界经济全球化的逐步形成,外语人才受到了前所未有的青睐.懂英语,会说英语已成为一项基本的技能,只有运用好这项技能,才能在当今日益激烈的竞争中利于不败之地.因此,对于我们的英语教学来说,全面提高学生的口语表达能力已变得十分必要.而要想有效提高学生的口语表达能力,就必须了解学生在口语交际中存在的问题,针对学生实际情况对症下药,多方位,多角度的实施切实有效的训练方法.只要我们坚持不懈,我们的英语教学就一定能够迈上一个新的台阶!
总之,作为新课改理念下的小学英语教师能在新课改的教学中,一定要转换观念,与时俱进,利用有限的资源,想方设法创设开放性的、非限定性的、没有标准模式的功能口语训练体系,特别注重教师口语教学能力的运用以及学生英语口语交际能力的培养,让每一位老师、学生都能克服以往的“哑巴英语”,掌握一定的英语口语技能。培养学生的口语能力非一日之功,需要我们每位英语老师脚踏实地的去实践,我们要不断的改进教学方法,要不断提高自身口语的水平,从而切实有效地使英语素质教育得到进一步的发展。
Moreover, the creation of English-language environment, there are many ways. Schools can set up an English salon, and English, wide-angle, open every day from time to time for students to allow them outside the classroom time and space to practice. In addition, it can host a simple sentence in English poetry competitions, English Song Competition and other activities, sought through these activities to stimulate students to use English to express themselves the accuracy and fluency. In addition, daily English language bar on the blackboard to write on a famous line in English to enable students to learn one day. You can also ask students to English and you say hello every day. Through this series of activities aim to make students feel there is a sense of the English language, so that students of English communicative capacity and sustainable development. However, the smooth development of English teaching is inseparable from parents, students, schools, teachers, support and cooperation of the common, due to a weak economic foundation of rural primary schools, poor foundation, uneven quality of teachers, teaching facilities are limited, but also the lack of a better English language learning environment, especially in teaching the concept of old, teaching methods and evaluation tools to a single, rural children, compared with the city kids will have a difference. Thus the rural elementary school students learning English there are some difficulties, and has just set up the courses, both for parents or for children, is a new topic. Primary school teaching methods, means, relatively backward, dull atmosphere of the classroom, the students in a passive acceptance of state, unable to satisfy their interest in learning, so tired of psychology in particular students, and unwilling to learn English. For the primary school English teachers who lack experience, but also subject to all of us to elementary school English teachers to find better and more effective oral teaching methods. Fifth, the design of teaching activities, and ensure teaching quality and results. English language teaching in primary schools, teachers from the students &learning& perspective to design instructional activities so that students learning activities with clear objectives, and form a continuous gradient of activity. Designed by the teachers of the &task& activities, students can continue to access to language proficiency, rather than just to master the language of ready-made knowledge points. Through this mode of teaching to enable students to actively participate in classroom activities, learning to active thinking, active cooperation, active inquiry, in order to achieve an integrated use of language capabilities. Such as: Sixth, the establishment of a new type of learning strategies, to adapt to the requirements of New Curriculum for New Teachers The 21st century is learning-oriented society, in order to adapt to modern society on our teacher's request, and only learn how to learn, and improve their all-round way. Teachers should do: (1) an accurate grasp of the concept of English curriculum standards, goals and content, the use of pedagogy and psychology theory, research the laws of language teaching. According to the psychological characteristics of students and the actual situation, to select and adjust the English language teaching strategies. (2) to develop classroom teaching control and organizational capacity, flexible use of various teaching skills and methods. (3) The master of modern educational technology, and can continue to learn and practice their own teaching among the use of them. (4) should strengthen Sino-foreign cultural enrichment, expanding their knowledge. (5) according to the teaching objectives, the needs of students and the local objective conditions, positive and creative way to explore effective teaching methods. (6) develop the habit of thinking in English to enhance English language training in thinking skills. Oral English Teaching is committed to developing oral communication skills of students, teachers should help students to develop good habits of oral communication, so that language clear, fluent, expressive words and phrases. So, how can we achieve this? Students the habit of thinking in English, to strengthen the acquisition of English as the main form of training is to develop students ability to think in English, the ability to express ideas important means and ways. Thinking in English is the mother tongue or native language to exclude the interference of the direct understanding of English, the ability to judge and expression. English language training had not been thinking ability of people, mostly to listen to something and then translated into their mother tongue is stored in memory. Expressing ago, then semantic information, that he would like to say, in my mind subconsciously seek native expression, and then then translate it into English. This approach will inevitably lead to mother tongue interference. This language expressed by means of what is impossible to authentic, mostly Chinglish (Chinese English). For example, let others advanced on the door or the first car, a number of English learners of expression under the Chinese often say: You go first, or Go first, please. The authentic English expression is: After you. Another example is the Chinese people and friends say goodbye, it is often said that &living well&, &walking&, &something slow ride (bike)& sort of polite language. Some prefer to use the mother tongue of English learners do not understand the thinking of British and American people often expressed a smile and made a goodbye gesture, they would habitually say: Go slowly, walk slowly, or Ride slowly. The arguments sound unnatural. Communication with others using this approach often leads to communication barriers to occur even failure. In oral English teaching should be to enable students to listen to authentic English, develop their listening and direct use of English to hear and understand the things stored in the memory of the habit, and to develop them to overcome their mother tongue interference, direct expression of good practices in English . The students through a series of active, positive thinking activities, to understand and express ideas, receive and output information. It is in this positive process of thinking and expression, students are to get a real English oral communicative competence.
(7) To continually reflect on their teaching behavior, and strive to become innovative research-based teaching. So to better implementation of classroom teachers in oral English teaching capacity and to develop their oral communication skills of students, we can be achieved through the following aspects: 1. Phonetics teaching Practice has proved difficult and many students have heard of the opening is difficult, the main constraint is the voice, voice not allowed to, spoken language to use will be affected. Therefore, the entry stage, ask students to carefully listen to the teacher's pronunciation of the first or recording. In the teaching of vowels, the combination of mouth-type images in order to show the pronunciation rules of pronunciation patterns. English and Chinese voice systems are vastly different, in order to send a clear, full flavor of English, we must make the learner articulation of muscle movement patterns and English native speaker pronunciation patterns. Therefore, beginners must be loud, loud sounds, talk, only in this way the relative muscle tension, used in English as early as possible in order to muscle movement patterns of articulation unconsciously grasp, stereotypes. At the same time, loud of speech, pronunciation of those who can stimulate the hearing, you can listen to high hearing, enhanced sense of language. 2. Vocabulary Practice has proved difficult for students to open another constraint is the vocabulary is not big enough. Increase the students vocabulary and enable them to grasp the meaning and usage. In the new textbooks, because it is concentrated in each unit focus on one issue, so words are also relatively more concentrated focus in teaching is conducive to teaching! 3. Group activities, group discussions Teachers in the two groups, based on the provision of some text related to the topic and ask them to extra-curricular discussion, so that each participant an equal opportunity practice. Teachers in the classroom through the student to speak or discuss the report of the examination and understanding of students to monitor student discussion. As for those stories in some of the articles, you can ask them to repeat, to the form of story-telling. Through this form, train the students ability to use language. Because they want to repeat the story must be read texts and then on the basis of understanding the language of their own interpretation of them. The language on the training of their processing capacity and organizational skills, as well as oral expression. On this basis, can also train them to voice tone, facial expressions and emotions, so that the synthesis of their expressive power. In studying &describe a place& when I first gave a picture of the park, with the sentences have been studied There be, There be ... ... doing, and describes some scenarios, the latter described as a set of four pictures, in the Students become proficient in the use of sentence structures, I then ask students to modify their own pairs of drawings are given at least five different scenarios, and then in front of the class description. As inclusion of his own creation, the enthusiasm of the students were significantly higher than high imitation stage. This design could also make it into a contest, after the change to allow other groups to describe the picture, you can listen to other groups to enhance students interested in English-speaking. 4. Scenario Setting Method An English speaking environment for our Chinese people learning English is detrimental, especially for exercise speaking ability. The survey found that foreign students of Chinese language textbook exercises, often requiring students to set the scene according to the book for the passage to our students the ability to speak English. Such as to set up a shopping scenario: In the sports after the Together with the students to buy some drinks and food in this scene to conduct speaking exercise: We can also envisage calling, character interviews, a guest at a classmate's house to introduce the new students a variety of occasions scenarios such as conversation practice, thereby enhancing the training Spoken interest. 5. To read and recite In repeated reading, the voice, syntax, semantics, rhythm, accent, tone, and so gains a heart, from perceptual knowledge to rational knowledge, and gradually freeze-frame and mind, after the event of a similar sentence, content or topics, This way of thinking will be accumulated immediately emerge to form a language blurted out. Reading can improve oral expression skills. Is only beginning to learn English when attention to voice, tone, boldly follow suit, and promptly correct shape of his mouth and tongue requirement can we discover the standard of English. When compared to British and American humor, language often appears logical missing a lot of layers, and layer and layer jump. For example Jack of passengers in the car driving Tom crazy, said: &Be careful! Don't drive so fast. My mother loves me!& Means &Watch out! Do not drive so fast, I want to die,& however subtle and beautiful language! Through reading, memory, the students encountered similar situations, it will surely say: &Come on, My mother waits for me!& Means &Hurry up! I have to hurry to go home!& 6. The game Magical In the play there is science, science there to play. Pastimes is the child's nature. I would take advantage of this point, the game students to train in a variety of speaking ability. Touch and guess, Do a survey, Place and say so are either fun and effective game. to Touch and guess as an example, I organized the following teaching and learning process: Interspersed in the game a lot of classroom activities in language, such as &Come to the front&, &Can you guess&, &Think it over, please.& And so on, met the students do not quite understand, and on the adoption of gestures and expressions to guide, to enable students to gradually understand and try to use those languages. teachers are allowed to switch roles to enable students to organize the game, when a return to &little teacher&, so that students can really apply the knowledge learned into the practice. ? Therefore, in teaching, teachers should select texts for students to familiarize themselves with the memorization of facts and asked them to read aloud in class, or recitation in order to enhance the sense of language, so as to achieve the purpose of oral level. Primary English Teaching Ren and Tao. With the globalization of world economy, the gradual formation, foreign languages has been an unprecedented talent of all ages. Know English, would say that English has become a basic skill, and only make good use of the skill, it can be in today's increasingly fierce competition in favor unbeaten land. So, for our English-language teaching, a comprehensive oral expression to improve the ability of students has become very necessary. and in order to effectively improve oral expression skills of students, we must understand the students in oral communication problem, for students to the actual situation in the right remedy, multi-faceted, multi-angle implementation of effective training methods. as long as we persevere, our English language teaching will definitely enter a new stage! In short, under the concept of the new curriculum reform of primary school English teachers teaching in the new curriculum reform, we must convert the concept of the times, use of limited resources, find ways to create an open, non-restrictive, and there is no standard model function of verbal training system with special emphasis on oral teaching ability of teachers and students the use of spoken English communication abilities, so that every teacher, student will be able to overcome the past &dumb English&, to master certain skills in spoken English. Develop students speaking ability in a day, we need to go to every English teacher pragmatic practice, we need to constantly improve their teaching methods, to constantly improve their level of spoken language, thus effectively make English the further development of quality education .
其他回答 (1)
Standing on the stage of the new century, nobody can refute this fact: the prosperity of a country needs E the great revival of the nation needs E the subsistence of human needs E personal’s growing and the success of career needs English. 我只翻了第一句
等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 可不可以 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐