帮帮忙 翻译 谢谢翻译

高手请帮帮忙翻译一下?谢谢!!_百度知道
高手请帮帮忙翻译一下?谢谢!!
I&#39,postmaster&gt,gzidc, please include this problem report,
The Postfix program,If you do so,For further assistance,com, You candelete your own text from the message returned below,This is the Postfix program at host ns6, please send mail to &lt,m sorry to have to inform you that the message returnedbelow could not be delivered to one or more destinations,
提问者采纳
如果你这样做的话,postmaster&gt,gzidc,请发送一封邮件到&lt,这是postfix节目在主持人ns6,请列入这个问题的报告。你可以删除你自己的文本,com 。 我很抱歉不得不告诉你这个信息返回下面无法运送到一个或多个目的地。 为进一步协助,从信息,返回如下。 该postfix程序,
提问者评价
非常感谢....
其他类似问题
13人觉得有用
其他1条回答
请发邮件到&lt, 很抱歉通知你下面这个被退回的信息无法送达目的地For further assistance,m sorry to have to inform you that the message returned below could not be delivered to one or more destinations,com的信箱修复程序I&#39, 这是主机 host ns6,gzidc, please include this problem report,gzidc, 当你发邮件时,你可以从下面的内容中删除自己原来要发送的内容The Postfix program邮箱修复程序, You can delete your own text from the message returned below,postmaster&gt,com,请附带这个问题报告,This is the Postfix program at host ns6,If you do so, please send mail to
需要更多帮助,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急呀!请帮帮忙翻译,谢谢!_百度知道
急呀!请帮帮忙翻译,谢谢!
Dear Mr.ZouThe charges are below.pls note it,thanks!CFS CHSRGE:CNY184/CBMCUSTOMS FEE:CNY447DOCUMENT FEE&CNY146PACKAGE TO PALLET FEE:CNY200*2=CNY400Thanks and Best Regards!ExpeditorsDanny li(Mr)Operations Executive-E10Shenzhen Branch---Foxwarded by Danny Li/SZX/Expeditors onDannyLi/szx/Expeditorssubject
Re:Fw:NEW SO FOR LCLSHIPMENT
C/PHOTO DEALS(Documentlink:DannyLi
提问者采纳
Dear Mr.Zou
周先生The charges are below.pls note it,thanks! 费用如下,请注意,谢谢CFS CHSRGE:CNY184/CBM
拆箱费:184/CBMCUSTOMS FEE:CNY447
清关费:447DOCUMENT FEE&CNY146
文件费:146PACKAGE TO PALLET FEE:CNY200*2=CNY400
打托费:200/托*2托=400Thanks and Best Regards! 谢谢和最好的问候Expeditors Danny li(Mr)
发件人Operations Executive-E10 Shenzhen Branch
公司名---Foxwarded by Danny Li/SZX/Expeditors on Danny Li/szx/Expeditors subject Re:Fw:NEW SO FOR LCL 题目 SHIPMENT C/PHOTO DEALS(Document
link:Danny Li
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁X.Y.Z歌词翻译 帮帮忙 谢谢_百度知道
X.Y.Z歌词翻译 帮帮忙 谢谢
p, come on, hold on, cuz I know y’allI don’t need your cheesy witI just love your nimble meatGet my fuck and eat my shitAnd be first on my sucker listGot no carrot
you deserve stickYour so narrow
proud of your big dickNo, dumbI give a damn when you fall, spit shit in your soulI despise you in whole,She’s the same slut as youAnd she can’t be meWhat, do your business and quickly get lostBuddy,Yo, keep your hands offShag it, come on, there’s no free!
Buddy,t, handsome, turn the music onIt’s getting hot this chilly night,w,Inside, Boy, ah, hold on, jerk, ah, I hate youC’mon I’ll shake you, and don’t be lame, dump me for some looseI’ll amuse you getting a screw loseFinding an excuse for your sex abuseSo many fugly bitches So easy to chooseI don’t need your cheesy witI just love your nimble meatGet my fuck and eat my shitAnd be first on my sucker listGet plowed thinking of meCrawl to me, look, I’ll wait, You need me, beside my mind there’s a naughty tuneDon’t worry you will feel so rightYou wonderWhat the hell is going on
I need youAh, I don’t need an extra weight lossLook, oh yeaInside, let me embrace youAnd then d, I hate youC’mon I’ll shake you, beside my mind there’s a naughty tuneDon’t worry you will feel so rightYou wonderWhat the hell is going on
I need youAh,Lips
SipsI make no hintsYou gently follow my instructionsGet corruption
I will never interrupt youTake your pants off, look, let me embrace youAnd then
disgrace youIn the placeFuck all your chicksFuck all the whoresDon’t move too slowThen come to me and fuck me harderStop shitting
I don’t wanna be a murderI’ll wait, turn the music onIt’s getting hot this chilly night,
提问者采纳
Sips 钳口嘴臀部 I make no hints 我没有暗示 You gently follow my instructions 你温柔地听从我的指示 Get corruption
I will never interrupt you 得到腐败, there’s no free! 男孩, do your business and quickly get lost 瞧, oh yea 天渐渐热起来了这寒冷的夜晚, 爬到我这里来, let me embrace you 拜托你, Then come to me and fuck me harder 然后到我这里来操我努力了 Stop shitting
I don’t wanna be a murder 停止哄我不想做个谋杀 I’ll wait,把音乐 It’s getting hot this chilly night,w,哑口无声 I give a damn when you fall, p,嘿,我得到我吃狗屎 And be first on my sucker list 和第一个出现在我的抽油名单 Got no carrot
you deserve stick 没有胡萝卜你应得的棍子 Your so narrow
proud of your big dick 你这么窄为你大迪克 No, come on,坚持下去,让你的手了 Shag it, beside my mind there’s a naughty tune 我的头脑里, dumb 它的核心,你会感觉如此的权利 You wonder 你想知道 What the hell is going on
I need you 到底发生了什麽事我需要你 Ah, 天渐渐热起来了寒冷的夜晚,来吧, come on, Inside,坚持下去, I don’t need an extra weight loss 不, Boy,来吧, handsome,把我甩了对于一些松了 I’ll amuse you getting a screw lose 我会逗你获得一个螺旋输 Finding an excuse for your sex abuse 找借口为你的性侵犯 So many fugly bitches 这么多丑毙了雌性 So easy to choose 很容易选择 I don’t need your cheesy wit 我不需要你的俗气的才子 I just love your nimble meat 我只爱你的敏捷的肉 Get my fuck and eat my shit 他妈的, ah,英俊的, You need me,我会握手说, let me embrace you 拜托你,我得到我吃狗屎 And be first on my sucker list 和第一个出现在我的抽油名单 Get plowed thinking of me 得到吃力地想着我 Crawl to me, hold on,我恨你 C’mon I’ll shake you, look,啊, 哟, ah,我恨你 C’mon I’ll shake you, dump me for some loose 我会等你,t。 She’s the same slut as you 她像你一样的风尘女 And she can’t be me 她不可能是我 What, I hate you 啊,p,我不需要额外的体重 Look,嘿,让我拥抱你 And then
disgrace you 然后羞辱你 In the place 在这个地方 Fuck all your chicks 他妈的你的小鸡 Fuck all the whores 什麽都被关在那里的妓女 Don’t move too slow 不要移动太慢了, and don’t be lame,吐屎在你的灵魂 I despise you in whole, Yo, look,蛮不讲理的人,旁边有一个顽皮的曲调 Don’t worry you will feel so right 不要担心,也别被瘸腿的, 什么, turn the music on 伙计,你会感觉如此的权利 You wonder 你想知道 What the hell is going on
I need you 到底发生了什麽事我需要你 Ah, I’ll wait,旁边有一个顽皮的曲调 Don’t worry you will feel so right 不要担心,因为我知道在整个偷鸡摸狗 I don’t need your cheesy wit 我不需要你的俗气的才子 I just love your nimble meat 我只爱你的敏捷的肉 Get my fuck and eat my shit 他妈的,哦耶 Inside, hold on,并迅速迷路 Buddy,我会握手说, spit shit in your soul 我不在乎当你失败的时候, cuz I know y’all 我鄙视你, keep your hands off 把你的裤子掉了,把音乐 It’s getting hot this chilly night,没有免费的! Buddy,啊, jerk, 你需要我吗, beside my mind there’s a naughty tune 我的头脑里, I hate you 啊,我会等待, turn the music on 伙计,你的生意,w,t,我永远也不会打断你 Take your pants off,让我拥抱你 And then d 然后d,
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
其他1条回答
不易于身心健康,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译一下..帮帮忙..谢谢..
谁能帮我翻译一下..帮帮忙..谢谢.. 135
There is no clear indication of the same driving force as in international M&A in domestic M&A.Instead,domestic M&A is seemingly most active in sectors that are very fragmented and required a lot of industrial consolidation activities.This,however,is not easy done in China,given the behaviour of enterprises under an environment of cheap capital,as well as obstacles created by local authorities in view of their own interests. The central government had been very active in trying to consolidate many fragmented Chinese industries in past few years(particularly after the financial crisis),but the result varies in different sectors.
Sector outlook and‘national champions’
M&A dynamics of 15 sectors and profile of 22‘national champions’
CSFB analysts have analysed the key M&A dynamics in 15 sectors,namely airlines, aluminium,automobile,cement,coal,consumer electronics,electronics retailing,fast- moving consumer goods,Internet,oil and gas,power equipment,shipping,steel, telecom equipment and telecom services.Also,we have provided a brief profile of 22‘national champions’from China that could be prominent in future M&A activities.
2.. China M&A:correlation with macro and market
More high-profile M&A activities involving Chinese companies in the past 12 months
In the past 12 months attempted and completed outward M&A activity by Chinese firms has become a highly prominent feature of the global corporate landscape.Successfully completed transactions include the acquisition by Lenovo Group Ltd(0992.HK, HK$3.62,OUTPERFORM[V],TP HK$4.10)of International Business Machines’(IBM, $78.70,NEUTRAL,TP$85.00,MW)PC division early in 2005 and more recently of UK auto producer MG Rover–from the administrators–by Nanjing Automobile(not listed). However,there have also been high profile attempted transactions that have failed.The two most notable are the attempted acquisitions by CNOOC of US oil firm Unocal and by China MinMetals(600058.SS,RMB6.32,not rated)of Canadian mining firm Noranda (not listed).Equally,there has been a steady stream of somewhat lower profile inward mergers and acquisitions transactions,of which the most prominent recently has been Yahoo!Inc.’s(YHOO,$32.64,OUTPERFORM,TP$45.00,OW)US$1 bn purchase in early August of a 40%stake (not listed).
标准地道翻译:
和国际购并驱动力相同的国内购并并没有明显的表征。相反,国内购并似乎在那些非常分
散的、要求大量行业合并的地区最活跃。然而,由于本地政府基于他们的自身利益制造重重困
难,还有廉价资本环境下企业行为的因素,这在中国并不容易。中央政府在过去几年内一直致
力于合并很多分散的中国企业(尤其是在财政危机之后),但是结果在不同地区表现各不相同.
行业展望和‘全国冠军’
15个行业的购并主要原动力和22个‘全国冠军’简介
瑞士信贷第一波士顿银行分析家分析了15个行业的购并主要原动力,即航空, 铝业,汽车,
水泥,煤矿,用户用电设备,电子仪器零售,易耗消费品,网络,石油和天然气,电力设备,船务,钢
铁, 电信设备和电信服务.我们也提供了22个来自中国的可能是未来购并活动中杰出者的‘全
国冠军’简介。
2.中国的购并:宏观和市场的相互关系
在最近12个月,更多著名的的购并活动涉及到中国公司。
在最近的12个月,中国公司有企图的、完全的对外购并活动成为全球公司前景的一个非常突出的特征.圆满成功的并购包括早在2005年联想集团有限公司(0992.香港,HK$3.62,OUTPERFORM[V],TP HK$4.10)对国际商用机器公司(IBM, $78.70,NEUTRAL,TP$85.00,MW)个人电脑部分的收
购和最近英国汽车制造商名爵汽车–管理程序–被南京汽车(未列出). 然而,一些非常有
企图的并购也失败了.最著名的两个是中国海洋石油有限公司对美国石油公司 加州联合油公司
和中国五矿集团公司(600058.SS,RMB6.32,not rated)对加拿大的煤矿公司Noranda (未列出).
平等地,也持续稳定的有一些相对低调的外来购并,其中最近最突出的是雅虎国际有限公司
(YHOO,$32.64,OUTPERFORM,TP$45.00,OW)在八月初以10亿美元 收购阿里巴巴公司40%的股份(未列出).
其他回答 (2)
没有驱动力的清除指示和一样在国际M&A在国内M&A.Instead,国内M&A表面上最活跃的在非常被分割和需要的很多工业实变活动的区段。这,然而,不是容易做在中国给出企业行为在便宜的资本的环境之下,以及地方政府创造的障碍由于他们自己的兴趣。 中央政府是非常活跃的在设法巩固许多被分割的中国产业在过去几岁月(特别在金融危机以后),但结果变化用不同的区段。
区段外型和`全国冠军’
15个区段M&A 22个`全国冠军动力学和档案’
CSFB分析员在15个区段,即航空公司、铝、汽车、水泥、煤炭、家电、电子零售,快行消费品、互联网、石油和气体、力量设备、运输、钢、电信设备和电信服务分析了钥匙M&A动力学。并且,我们提供22个`全国冠军简要的档案’从可能是突出的在未来M&A活动的中国。
2.. 中国M&A :交互作用以涉及中国公司的
宏指令和市场更加惹人注目的M&A活动在过去12个月
在过去12个月由中国企业试图了并且完成了向外M&A活动成为了全球性公司风景的一个高度突出的特点。成功地完整交易由Lenovo有限公司Group包括承购(0992.HK, HK$3.62,胜过[V], TP HK$4.10)国际企业器材’ (IBM, $78.70,中性, TP$85.00, 2005年兆瓦)个人计算机分裂和最近早在英国自动生产商镁流浪者从管理员由南京汽车(没被列出)。 然而,也有发生了故障的惹人注目的试图的交易。二最著名是试图的承购由美国石油公司Unocal CNOOC和由中国MinMetals (600058.SS, RMB6.32,没对估计)加拿大采矿企业Noranda (没被列出)。相等地,有有些更低的侧面内部合并和承购交易一条平稳的小河,其中最突出最近是雅虎! 公司’ s (YHOO, $32.64,胜过, TP$45.00, OW) US$1 bn购买在40%stake的8月初期在 (没被列出)。
最大的努力了,很多东西翻译的不是很通顺,呵呵
等待您来回答
外语领域专家英文在线翻译,帮帮忙谢谢~_百度知道
英文在线翻译,帮帮忙谢谢~
百忙之中打扰您真是过意不去,我们将以最快的速度为您服务。谢谢,船舶备件,
真诚的希望能和贵公司建立合作关系,,通导设备,物料供应, 我们公司主要业务有船舶修理,辅机,救生筏检验与修理,能为您提供质优价廉的船舶备件。 我们公司本着“急客户之所急,,机舱工程等等。能为您在最短的时间内及时地备货及修理。我们公司有技术精良的修理队伍同时我们拥有专业的船用备件库,各类主机,管路,需客户之所需”的宗旨为贵公司服务。
贵公司如有需要我们服务的地方请和我们公司联系,,您好,在此真诚地向您道歉,
提问者采纳
re so busy,
&quot, auxiliary piping,Hello, Thank you! ! We sincerely hope to establish cooperative relationship with your company!, all kinds of hosts,We can make choices and reparation for you in a timely manner within the shortest possible time, I&#39, needs&quot, cabin construction, and so on, Our company has a team of skilled workers and we have a stock of professional marine spare parts, I apologize sincerely! ! Our company is mainly focused on ship repair, and to be anxious of the customers&#39, we will serve you in no time,To be worried about the customers&#39, worries, supplies, If your company needs our services, please contact us, communications, ship spare parts, navigation equipment, is the purpose of our company, life raft inspection and repair, can provide you quality and good-price ship spare parts,m really sorry to disturb you when you&#39,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
日,以上是我的翻译及对每句的解释,希望能令你满意。,咋还是你,
在线翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖