评价文档:
59页免费86页免费78页免费247页免费37页免费 118页免费151页免费145页免费150页免费144页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢64页免费89页免费11页免费9页免费47页免费
2013年高考英语语法归纳|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢2014年学士学位英语成人英语三级语法讲解:虚拟语气特殊结构-跳层虚拟句
&学易网校学士学位英语成人英语三级考试中心编辑整理2014年学士学位英语成人英语三级语法讲解:虚拟语气特殊结构-跳层虚拟句,供成三考生参考。更多关于学位英语成人英语三级信息请登录学易网校 / 查询,或电话咨询:400-622-629166!
2014年语法讲解:虚拟语气特殊结构-跳层虚拟句
  跳层虚拟句
  学位英语真题汇编
  (1)He was otherwise he _______ to the meeting.
  A. would have come B. would come C. could come D. had come
  (2)I would have told him the answer had it been possible, but I _______ so busy then.
  A. am B. were C. was D. would be
  (3)I would have joined him in a picnic, but I _______ his company.
  A. will not like B. don't like
  C. had not liked D. might not like
  其他真题选编
  (1)We didn&t know his telephone number ,otherwise we _______ him.
  A. had telephoned B. must have telephoned
  C. would telephone D. would have telephoned
  学位英语真题汇编
  参考答案:ACB
  其他真题选编
  参考答案:D
  相关推荐:
成人英语三级网络课程
我猜这些文章对您也有帮助
成人英语三级相关考试新闻
保留登录信息19牛津高中英语模块六M6U4虚拟语气练习
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
19牛津高中英语模块六M6U4虚拟语气练习
M6U4虚拟语气讲解;一、虚拟条件句;1.非真实条件句的形式,根据时间的不同可分为如下;①Ifitsnowed/shouldsnow/w;②Ifwechanged/shouldchang;①IfIknewtheanswer,Iwould;Ifyouhadarrivedtenminute;2.可以省去条件句中的if,使用倒装句,即把从句;②
M6U4 虚拟语气讲解
一、虚拟条件句 1.非真实条件句的形式,根据时间的不同可分为如下三种: ⑴ 表示与将来的事实或愿望相反① If it snowed / should snow / were to snow tomorrow, we would change our plan. 要是明天下雪的话,我们就改变计划。② If we changed / should change / were to change our plan, they would be disappointed. 如果我们改变计划,他们会失望的。 ⑵ 表示与现在的事实或愿望相反(be动词常用were)① If I knew the answer, I would tell you.如果我知道答案,我会告诉你。 ② If 1 were rich,I would donate money to the Hope Project. 要是我富有的话,我会捐款给希望工程。 ⑶ 表示与过去的事实或愿望相反If you had arrived ten minutes earlier, you could have danced with the American Indians. 如果你早十分钟来的话,你就可以和印第安人跳舞了。2.可以省去条件句中的if,使用倒装句,即把从句中的should,were和had置于句首。 ① Should it snow tomorrow, we would put off our celebration. 如果明天下雪,我们就推迟庆祝会。② Were I rich, I would buy an expensive cal.要是我有钱,我就买一辆昂贵的汽车。 ③ Had you attended the lecture, you could have known the special custom. 如果你听了讲座,你就会知道这种特殊的习俗了。3.虚拟条件句中的谓语可用进行时,表示“如果……正在……”等含义,主句中的谓语仍用would(或might,should,could),并根据情况选用时态。如:① If we weren’t living in the 21st century, people would treat the event in an old way.
要不是生活21世纪,人们会用旧有的方式对待这个事件。
② If Mary were living a hard life, her parents should be responsible for it.
要是玛丽生活艰难的话,她的父母应该对此负责。 4.错综虚拟语气(也叫混合时间虚拟语气)如果虚拟句的主、从句中动词表达不同的虚拟动作时间,则该句被称为“混合条件虚拟句”。句中动词采用何种形式(现在或过去虚拟式)要依据主、从句中的时间状语(或上下文)来确定。如:① If you worked hard now, you would get a good job in the future. 如果你现在努力,将来会有好工作。② If he had not been caught in the rain yesterday, he wouldn’t be ill now. 要是他昨天不淋雨的话,现在就不会生病了。③ If David had received six more votes in the last election, he would be our chairman now.
如果大卫在上次的选举中多赢得六张选票,那么他就会是我们的现任主席。【注意】在混合条件虚拟句中,要注意事实和虚拟假设的混合。要根据所述事实发生的时间确定它的时态形式。① I would have gone to visit him in the hospital had it been at all possible,如有可能,我本来会到医院去看望他的,但整个上周我实在是太忙了。(说明过去情况,用一般过去时)② If Tom didn’t work overtime today, he would come to our reception. However, he is preparing如果Tom今天不加班,他回来我们的宴会的。然而,他现在正准备即将到来的考试。(说明现在情况,用现在进行时)③
万一明天不下雨,我可能会周游我们镇。真遗憾,我不得不在农场上帮助我父亲。(说明将来情况,用一般将来时)5.“could have + 过去分词”也可用于虚拟条件句中,这时的could是情态动词,表示“能够”,相当于:had been able to……。比如:① If I could have earned enough money, I should have traveled over the world.
要是我挣的钱足够多的话,我就会周游世界了。② If you could have prevented mistakes, you might have been more successful.
如果你能避免错误的话,你会更加成功的。6(与现在或将来情况相反)要不是因为……
与过去情况相反) 要不是因为……
① Were it not for the heavy traffic today, I would set off to my school.
要不是因为今天繁忙的交通,我就动身去学校了。② Had it not for the delay, they could have completed their long march yesterday.
要不是因为耽误,他们昨天就能结束他们的长征。 7.隐含条件虚拟句虚拟句中没有明显的虚拟条件,而是利用其他手段来暗示所存在的虚拟条件(可转化为if条件虚拟句),此类虚拟句被称为“隐含条件虚拟句”。⑴ 由without,but for,with(要不是因为)等词引导的介词短语表示隐含条件。① I couldn’t have lived through Christmas without giving you a present.(=I couldn’t have livedthrough Christmas if I hadn’t given you a present.) 若不送给你礼物,我无法过这圣诞节。
② But for your timely help,we couldn’t have finished the work on time. (=We couldn’t havefinished the work on time if you hadn’t given us your timely help.) 要不是你们及时给予帮助,我们不可能按时完成工作。③ With better equipment, we could have done it better. 如有更好的设备,我们能做得更好。 ⑵ 含有otherwise(副词),or,but that(要不是) 等词的隐含条件虚拟句。① He reminded me of what I should otherwise have forgotten. (=If I had not been reminded,Ishould have forgotten all about that.) 他提醒了我,要不然我就会把这件事给忘了。
② But that it snowed heavily, they could have arrived there earlier.
=But for the heavy snow, they could have arrived there earlier.
要不是大雪,他们本来能到的更早。 ⑶ 用不定式表示隐含条件。① To go there by train would have saved us a lot of trouble. (=If we had gone there by train,itwould have saved us a lot of trouble.) 要是乘火车去那儿会省去我们诸多麻烦。
② To have studied harder, you would have passed the exam. (=If you had studied harder, youwould have passed the exam.) 如果你学习更加刻苦,你本来会通过考试的。③ A man would be blind not to see that difficulty. (=If he didn’t see the that difficulty, a manwould be blind.) 连那个困难都看不见的人一定是瞎了眼。
⑷ 通过句子间的联系或上下文来表示隐含条件。Einstein care little for money,though he could have been very rich. (=If Einstein had cared formoney, he could have been very rich.) 尽管爱因斯坦本可以成为非常富有的人,但是他对金钱却不感兴趣。二、虚拟语气在某些从句中的运用1.由even if (即使、虽然),as if / though,if only(但愿、要是??就好了) 引导的虚拟句:与现在情况相反,从句用过去时。 + 从句 与过去情况相反,从句用had done。与将来情况相反,从句用would / could / should / might + do① Even if he had been tended without delay,no one could have saved him.即使他及时得到护理,也救不活。② He looks as if he hadn’t had a meal for a month.他看上去好像一个月没吃饭一样。
③ If only I were with my father! 要是现在和父亲在一起该多好啊!
④ If only she could join the army next year. 但愿她明年能参军。【注意】as if / as though后面的从句有时也可用陈述语气,这是因为从句中的情况往往是可能发生的或可能被设想为真实的。例如:① It seems as if our side is going to win. 看来我方要赢了。
② The meat tastes as if it has gone bad. 这肉尝起来似乎已经坏了。 2.wish+宾语从句:与现在情况相反,从句用过去时。wish + 从句 与过去情况相反,从句用had done。would / could / should / might + do ① I wish I were ill and stayed at home.但愿我生病待在家。(现在时间虚拟)② He wished she might do better next time. 他希望她下次能做得更好。(将来时间虚拟)
③ I wish l hadn’t watched the game last night.但愿我昨晚没看比赛。(过去时间虚拟) 3.would rather+从句:在“would rather+从句”引导的虚拟语气中,从句用过去时表示与现在或将来情况相反;从句用过去完成时表示与过去情况相反。① He would rather you came on Friday.他比较希望你在星期五来。(现在/将来时间虚拟)
② I’d rather you had not done that.要是你别干那事就好啦。(过去时间虚拟) 【注意】would rather + have done表示过去的某种选择不恰当。I’d rather not have told her the news. She is such a gossip.我宁愿不告诉她这个消息。她是个爱说闲话的。4.It is (high/about) time that……:该做……了。(动词用“过去时”或“should + do”)
It is high time that something was done about the traffic problem.该采取措施解决交通问题了。 5.动词+ that……(should) do……
这类动词常见的有:ask要求 demand要求
intend打算
request要求 advise建议
determine决心
order命令 recommend推荐 command命令insist坚持做 require要求suggest建议① She advised that we (should) keep the gate locked. 她建议我们一直把大门锁着。 ② I recommend that we (should) purchase 10 copies for the library. 我提议为图书馆买十册书。 6.It is + 形容词/分词 + that……(should) do……
⑴ 这类常见的形容词有: advisable明智的essential紧要,基本的natural自然的
urgent紧迫的appropriate恰当的
important重要的 necessary必要的① It is necessary that you (should) be present at the meeting.务必要求你出席会议。 ② It is urgent that food and clothing (should) be sent to the sufferers. 急需将食物和衣服送给灾民。
⑵ 这类常见的分词有arranged安排
decided决定 insisted坚持
requested请求 asked请求 determined决心ordered命令
required要求 commanded命令 demanded要求planned计划suggested建议It is arranged that they leave the following week.安排好他们下星期动身。 7.It is + 形容词/ 名词 + that……(should) do / should have done……这类常见的形容词有:strange,amazing,surprising,astonishing,incredible;常见的名词有:no wonder(不足为奇),a shame(可耻),a pity(遗憾),表示“惊奇、惶惑、怀疑、不满”等。此时,should一般不可省略,含义为“竟然、居然”。① It is strange / amazing that he should have leant so much in such a short time.
真奇怪,他在这么短的时间内竟学得这么多东西。
② It is incredible that Jane should have finished her paper so soon.
Jane居然这么快完成论文,令人难以置信。③ It is no wonder that she should have succeeded.她的成功,不足为奇o④ It is a pity that he(should)be absent.真遗憾,他不在这里。8.在表示命令、要求、提议、愿望等意义的名词后面的同位语从句和表语从句中,谓语动词用(should) do结构。这类常见的名词有:advice忠告
desire愿望
request要求decision决定
necessity必要性 proposal提议demand要求
recommendation推荐
suggestion劝告① The captain has given the order that it (should) be done.船长命令做这件事。② My idea is that we (should) get more people to attend the conference.我是想让更多的人来参加会议。9. 在 lest, for fear that, 和in case 引导的状语从句中,谓语动词用陈述语气或虚语语气 should动词原形。① He put his coat over the child for fear that/lest he should catch cold.他把大衣盖在孩子身上以免他感冒。② I’ll keep a seat for you in case you should need it. 我给你留一个座位,以防你需要它。虚拟语气高考题练习 1. If I ____ plan to do anything I wanted to, I’d like to go to Tibet and travel as much of it aspossible. (2005 湖北)A. would
D. ought to2. If my lawyer _____here last Saturday, he _____me from going (89 标)A. would have prevented
B. would preventC. would prevent
D. would have prevented3. Maybe if I ____________ science,and not literature then, I would be able to give you morehelp.(2011北京30)A. studied
B. would study
C. had studied
D. was studying4. ---The weather has been very hot and dry.---Yes.If it had rained even a drop,things would be much better now! And my vegetables ____________.(2010北京卷34)A. wouldn’t die
B. didn’t die
C. hadn’t died
D. wouldn’t have died5. ---John went to the hospital alone.---If he ____________ me about it,I would have gone with him.(2010天津卷15)A. should tell
D. had told2010浙江) A. would have been saved
B. had been saved
C. will be saved
D. was saved7. ---If he__________, he __________that food.---Luckily he was sent to the hospital immediately. (MET93)A. would not take
B. would not have takenC. would not have taken
D. wo had not taken 8. If it_____ for the snow, we_____ the mountain yesterday. (MET91)A. could have climbed
B. could climb C. could have climbed
D. could climb 9. The rice_____ if you had been more careful.
(MET88) A. would not be burning
B. would not burn
C. would not have been burnt
D. would not burnt
10. He did not regret saying what he did but felt that he ____________ it differently.(2009江苏)
A. could express
B. would express
C. could have expressed
D. must have expressed 11. We ____________ John’s name on the race list yesterday but for his recent injury.(2011江西)
A. will put
B. will have put
C. would put
D. would have put 12. But for the help of my English teacher,I ____________ the first prize in the English Writing Competition.(2009福建)
A. would not win
B. would not have won
C. would win
D. would have won 13. I ______ sooner but I didn’t know that they were waiting for me. (2011天津卷,15w A. had come
B. was coming
C. would come
D. would have come better. (08江西)A. need have done
B. must have done
C. can have done
D. might have done15. He hesitated for a moment before kicking the ball, otherwise he ______ a goal. (2001上海春)
A. had scored
C. would score
D. would have scored 16. Yesterday, Jane walked away from the discussion. Otherwise, she ______ something she would regret later. (1996 上海)
A. had said
C. might say
D. might have said 17. Without the air to hold some of the sun's heat, the earth at night ______, too cold for us to live.
A. would be freezing cold
B. will be freezing coldly
(1997上海)
C. would be frozen cold
D. can freeze coldly 18. I ____________ through that bitter period without your generous help.(2011陕西22)
A. couldn’t have gone
B. didn’t go
C. wouldn’t go
D. hadn’t gone 19. It is hard for me to imagine what I would be doing today if I ______ in love, at the age of seven, with the Melinda Cox Library in my hometown. (2002 上海)
A. wouldn't have fallen
B. had not fallen
C. should fall
D. were to fall 20. ______for the free tickets, I would not have gone to the films often. (1995 上海)
A. If it is not
B. Were it not
C. Had it not been
D. If they were not 21. ______ fired, your health care and other benefits would be immediately cut off.(2006 湖北)
A. Would you be
B. Should you beC. Could you be
D. Might you be 22. _____ today, he would get there by Friday.
A. Would he leave
B. Was he leaving
C. Were he to leave
D. If he leaves 23. Bob would have helped us yesterday, but he _______.(10安徽) A. was busy
B. is busy
C. had been busy.
D. will be busy
sing, I would invite her to the party. (2006福建w A. couldn’t
B. shouldn’t
D. might not 25. --- If the traffic hadn't been so heavy, I could have been back by 6 o'clock.
---What a pity! Tina ______ here to see you. (2005 湖南)
C. would be
D. has been 26. ---Would you have called her up had it been possible
---Yes, but I ____busy doing my homework. A. was
C. had been
D. would be
27. I did not attend the lecture by Pro. Jackson. I ____ but I ____ all this morning.A. would, have washed
B. could, have been washing C. would have, have been washing
D. could have, had washing 28. I would buy that car but I ____enough money.A. do not have
B. did not have
C. will not have
D. had not had 29. ---I am going to tell her the news.---I would as soon you _____her about it.
A. didn’t tell
B. don’t tell
C. hadn’t tell
D. won’t tell 30. ---Did you scold him for his carelessness.
---Yes, but ____it.A. I’d rather not do
B. I’d rather not have done C. I should’ t do D. I’d better not do 31. ---Your aunt invites you to the movies today.---I would rather she ____ me tomorrow than today. A. tells
C. would tell
D. had told 32. George is going to talk about the geography of his country,but I’d rather he ____________ more on its culture.(2010江苏卷34)
B. focused
C. would focus
D. had focused33. ______ in the regulations that you should not tell other people the password of your e-mail account. (2005 上海)A. What is required
B. What requires
C. It is required
D. It requires
34. --- Don't you think it necessary that he ______ to Miami but to New York?
--- I agree, but the problem is ______ he has refused to. (2005 江苏) A. that
D. what35. When a pencil is partly in a glass of water, it looks as if it ______. (1995 全国)A. breaks
B. has broken
C. were broken
D. had been broken (2006全国ⅠwA. was happening
B. happens
C. has happened
D. happened 37. He talks as if he ____for agesA. is living there
B. was living there
C. has lived there
D. had lived there 38. ---Where are the children? The dinner’s going to be completely ruined. --- I wish they ____________ always late.(2011北京28)A. weren’t
B. hadn’t been
C. wouldn’t be
D. wouldn’t have been 39. ---“He is a very brave man.” (85 标)
---“Yes, I wish I ___his courage.”A. have
C. will have
D. would have 40. How I wish every family _____ a large house with a beautiful garden! (2002 上海春)A. has
C. will have
D. had had
41. How the old people wish that they ____young once more.A. were
B. could become
C. had been
D. should be 42. How I wish I ____ to repair the watch! I only made it worseA. had tried
B. hadn’t tried
C. have tried
D. didn’t try 43. What the customers_____ from the company is that the goods ____ right to their homes.A. requested, deliver
B. demand, be delivered
C. request, should deliver
D. demand, delivered44. Teachers recommend parents ____________ their children under12 to ride bicycles to school for safety.(2010福建卷29)
A. not allow
B. do not allow
C. mustn’t allow
D. couldn’t allow 45. Key European governments insist Iraq’s co-operation _____ good and military action_______ to allow inspections to continue.A. be, be delayed
B. is, delay
C. should be, be delayed
D. is , be delayed 46. Her pale face suggested that she ____ ill, and her parents suggested that she ________ a medical examination.A. be, should have
B. was, have
C. should, had
D. was, has 47. I insist that a doctor_____ immediately. (MET88)A. has been sent for
B. sends for
C. had been sent for
D. be sent for48. If only he _____ quietly as the doctor instructed, he wouldn’t suffer so much now. (2000上海)
C. had lain
D. shouldn’t lie 49. Look at the trouble I am in ! If only I ______ your advice. (NMET 2003 上海)
A. followed
B. would follow
C. had followed
D. should follow 50. If only we____ about the danger, we couldn’t have joined you.A. knew
B. had known
C. would know
D. should know
51. If only everything___ out, as we wanted it to in life.A. is working
D. has worked 52. It is strange that he ____back so early.A. came
B. will come
C. had come
D. should have come 53. In case I _____, I would try again.A. will fail
B. would miss
C. should fail
D. shall fail Keys:
6-10 ABCCC
11-15 DBDDD
16-20 DAABC
21-25 BCACB26-30 ACAAB
31-35 BBCBC
36-40 DDABB
41-45 ABBAD
46-50 BDCCB
51-53 BDC包含各类专业文献、中学教育、生活休闲娱乐、文学作品欣赏、幼儿教育、小学教育、专业论文、高等教育、行业资料、应用写作文书、外语学习资料、19牛津高中英语模块六M6U4虚拟语气练习等内容。
  【】 
您可在本站搜索以下内容:
  时态语态虚拟语气 8页 免费 牛津高中英语模块六M6U4... 4页 免费 虚拟语气...语法练习( 语法练习(虚拟语气和非谓语动词) 1. I wish ___ go to the movie...
q  牛津高中英语模块六语言点_英语_高中教育_教育专区。牛津高中英语模块六语言点...as if 引导的从句是否为虚拟语气,要根 据上下文判断。例如: ① He behaved ...
s  高中英语从句语法练习 s页 免费 牛津高中英语模块六语言... 11页 免费...虚拟语气的基本内容【开头引入】 If 如果 (如果有两种可能,有可能发生的,不...
  牛津高中英语模块六Unit 1 巩固提升练习二_高二英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。牛津高中英语模块六 Unit 1 巩固提升练习二 一 词组翻译 1.精通一门语言 2.指导...
  41页 1财富值 牛津高中英语模块六M6U4虚... 4页 免费 M6U2 单元复习练习 q页 2财富值 m6u3单元复习卷 s页 10财富值 M6U3 单元复习练习 q页 2财富值...
  导学案-虚拟语气(学生) 3页 免费 牛津高中英语模块六M6U4虚... 4页 免费...【习题链接】 翻译:格林先生说得很慢,好让学生听清楚。 单选: They got up ...
  牛津高中英语模块六M6U4虚... 4页 免费 英语:高考虚拟语气专项练... 3页... M6U4 虚拟语气学案 班级:___ 一、非真实条件句中的虚拟语气条件状语从句(if...
s 虚拟语气中的倒装句 如果虚拟语气的条件从句谓语动词中含有 were, had, could,... 牛津高中英语模块六M6U4... 4页 免费 牛津高中英语 模块六第四... 6页 ...
赞助商链接
别人正在看什么?
赞助商链接

我要回帖

更多关于 英语里有没有分号 的文章

随机推荐