怎样把he likes paintingcollect...

用所给词的适当形式填空___(Ben)hobby is___(collect)stamps.He has many ___(China)stamps.Mike likes___(take)photos.Helen___(do)not like___(take)photos.She ___(like)___(cook)and___(grow)flowers.Yang Ling likes___(make)clothes.She can___(make)pretty dresses for___(she)dolls.
██重量█q9藣
Ben's/collecting/Chinese/taking/doesn't/taking/likes/cooking/growing/making/make/her
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
依次为【Ben's】 , 【collecting】,【Chinese】,【taking】
【does】, 【taking】,【likes】,【cooking】,
【growing】,【making】,【make】,【her】.
没有悬赏分不回答你哦
扫描下载二维码He likes( ) things very much,so hissons and daughter give him lots of basketballls and baseballsHe likes ( ) things very much,so hissons and daughter give him lots of basketballls and baseballs and so on.A.TV B.sportsC.playD.sport
选d只有d是可以当形容词,只有C是动词,其他都是名词 根据题意,智利只能填动词或者修饰things的形容词,而like后应加doing形式,c排除,所以选d
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
B.sports.运动方面
B 具有形容词词性C 只有动词名词词性
扫描下载二维码求答案 !(初一的题)求英语高手!1.He likes ________. He often plays tennis after school.A.music
C.drawing
D.singing2.Sam enjoys _________ stamps. And now he has 226 of them.A.to collect
B.collected
C.collects D.collecting3.—Is your father a doctor?—Yes, he is. He _______ in Town Hospital.A.has worked B.had worked
C.works   D.worked4.—Are you going to buy a camera?—Yes. But there’re so many kinds that I can’t decide ________ to buy.A.what  B.which
C.how  D.where5.Tom Hanks is __________ American actorA.a  B.an
C.the  D.不填6.—___________ is “Lucky 52” shown on CCTV-2?—Every week.A.How long  B.How often
C.How many times D.How soon7.—Have you seen _______ umbrella here?—You mean _______ black one? It was here a minute ago.A. the B. a
C. a  D. the8.There is going to _____ a report _____ Chinese history in our school this evening.A.have;on  B.be;on
C.have;for  D.be;of9.His parents were worried that he ______ too much time chatting on line.A.spent  B.cost
C.paid   D.had10.With the help of the Internet, news can ________ every corner of the world.A.arrive  B.reach
C.go  D.get11.—Is your father a doctor?—Yes, he is. He ________ in Town Hospital.A.has worked B.had worked
C.works  D.worked12.—I hate vegetables. I ________ eat them.—But they’re good for your health! You should often eat them.A.seldom  B.often
C.usually  D.always13.It’s not good to be late ______school.A.to 
C.with  D.of14.I usually go to school _______ bike, but sometimes I go to school _____ foot.A. on  B. by
C. with  D. on15.—________ do you help the old man with the housework?—Once a week.A.How soon  B.How long
C.How often  D.How many16.Someone ________ me when I was doing my papers.A.had called  B.called  C.has called17.I ______ you not to move my dictionary—now I can’t find it.A.ask  B.asked
C.will ask  D.am asking18.—Hi, Xiao Hui, you look tired. What happened?—I _____ well last night.A.didn’t sleep  B.don’t sleep
C.haven’t sleep  D.won’t sleep
当年情0000
B D C B B B C B A BC A B D C B B A
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
B D C B B B A D A D D A B D C B B A
BCBABCABDCBBA
BDCB BBB BADC CABDCBBA,第10题有争议
扫描下载二维码he likes c____ stamps
collecting stamps收集邮票
为您推荐:
其他类似问题