send sb. to&.送某人去&&
  take/ have a look at&看一看&&
  not&until&直到&&才&..
  get well恢复健康
  plenty of&充足;大量
  take off your coat脱掉你的大衣
  二、重点句型
  You should see a dentist.你应该看牙医。
  You shouldn&t lift heavy things.你不应该提重物。You look pale. 你看起来气色不好,很苍白.
  You&d better go to see a doctor.你最好去看医生.You&d better not go to school today.今天你最好不要去上学.Thank you for your flowers and fruit. 谢谢你送来的鲜花和水果.
  I couldn&t read them until today.
  直到今天我才读了他们.
  三. 重点语言点
  身体某个部位 + ache,表身体某处疼痛。
  如: headache 头痛backache背痛stomachache胃痛toothache牙痛
  medicine&药& 为不可数名词
  pill&药片& 为可数名词
  如: take some medicine 吃些药
  take some cold pills吃些感冒药
  with&含有&&
  without&没有&
  hot tea with honey加蜜的茶
  coffee with sugar and milk加糖和牛奶
  mooncake with eggs 含鸡蛋的月饼
  Chinese tea with nothing = Chinese tea without anything 中国清茶
  Go to school without (eating) breakfast. 没吃早饭去上学。
  until&直到&&为止& ; 句中动词一般为延续性动词
  not &until&.&直到&&才&& ; 句中动词一般为短暂性动词
  如: He will wait for his father until ten o&clock. 他将等他父亲一直到10点为止.
  He won&t leave until his father comes .直到他父亲来他才离开.
  both&and&.&&&和&&(两者)都&; 当主语时,谓语动词用复数.
  如: I know both Jim and Tom.吉姆和汤姆俩人我都认识.
  Both Jim and I are 16 years old.我和吉姆都是16岁.
  plenty of& &充足;大量&既可修饰可数名词也可修饰不可数名词, 只用于肯定句,
  相当于a lot of&/ lots of&
  many&许多&, 修饰可数名词
  much&许多&, 修饰不可数名词
  如: You should drink plenty of /a lot of boiled water.你应该喝大量的开水.
  You shouldn&t drink so much water. 你不应该喝这么多水.
  I have many/lots of/a lot of/plenty of books. 我有许多水.
  四、交际用语
  (一)询问病情
  What&s wrong/the matter/ the trouble with you ? 有什么不舒服?How are you feeling now?你现在感觉怎么样?
  Do you have a cold? 你得了感冒了吗?
  (二)诉说病情
  1. I feel terrible./ I am feeling terrible. 我感到难受.2. I have a headache/stomachache/&. 我头痛/肚子痛&..3. I can&t sleep well at night.我晚上睡不4. 好觉.
  5. I cough day and night. 我日日夜夜地咳嗽.
  6. But my left leg hurts when I move it. 但是当我移动时,我的左腿疼.
  (3) 表示同(4) 情
  1. I&m sorry to hear that.听到这事我感到难过.
  2. That&s too bad. 那太糟了.
  3. Bad luck.倒霉.
  (5) 表达建议1. You&d better (not) do sth最好(不 )做某事.
  2. You should/shouldn&t do sth你(不) 应该做某事.
  3. Shall I take you to the hospital?我带你去医院好吗?
  Topic 2Is it good for your health?
  一、重点词组:
  look tired看起来很累
  watch a soccer game on TV在电视上观看一场足球赛
  stay up熬夜
  keep long fingernails留长指甲
  wash hands before meals饭前洗手
  play sports right after meals饭后适当运动
  take a fresh breath呼吸新鲜空气
  be necessary for& 对于&是必不可少的
  keep you active使你保持精力旺盛
  in the daytime在白天
  throw litter about乱扔垃圾
  get enough sleep得到足够的睡眠
  exercise on an empty stomach空腹锻炼
  = without eating anything
  need to do sth需要做某事
  get into进入
  become sick生病
  fight germs抗击病菌
  keep the air clean and fresh保持空气清新
  eat bad food吃变质食物
  sweep the floors打扫地板
  as we know众所周知
  have the right kinds of food吃正确种类的(健康的)食品
  choose the wrong food选择错误的(不健康的)食品
  in different ways用不同的方法
  make us sick使我们生病
  二、重点句型
  I see. Staying up late is bad for your health. 我明白了. 熬夜有害你的健康.
  (动名词短语做主语)
  2.How did Wang Jun get a headache?王俊怎样患上头痛的?
  Is going to bed early good or bad for your health? It&s good.
  早点睡觉对你的健康有益还是有害? 有益. (选择问句要根据事实回答)
  Walking is good exercise and it is necessary for good health.散步是很好的锻炼,是身体健康必不可少.
  It will keep you active in the daytime. 它(早睡早起)将使你在白天保持旺盛的精力.
  You must not throw litter about. = Don&t throw litter about. 不要乱扔垃圾.
  We may have more than one headache each month. 每月我们可能会不止一次头疼.
  You may get a headache when you can&t get enough sleep.当你睡眠不足时,可能会头疼.
  What does it mean when you have a headache? 头痛对你来说意味着什么?
  The boy becomes sick.那个男孩生病了.
  As we know, food gives us enery. 众所周知,食物给我们提供能量.
  If we eat too little or too much food, or if we choose the wrong food, it can make us sick.
  如果我们吃得太少或太多, 或者食物的选择不当会生病的.
  三. 重点语言点
  1.be good for&对&&有益
  be bad for&对&&有害
  如:Swimming is good for health.游泳对健康有益.
  Reading in strong sunlight is bad for the eyes.在强烈的阳光下看书对眼睛有害.
  disease通常指具体的病, 表 &特定的疾病、病名&
  illness通常指生病的状态或表抽象的疾病 如: Germs can cause diseases.细菌会引发疾病。 SARS is a serious disease.非典是一种严重的疾病。 Don&t worry about his illness.别担心他的病。
  exercise 表&锻炼/运动&时, 为不可数名词;
  表&练习&或有定语修饰时, 为可数名词.
  如: He often takes/does exercise in the morning. 他经常上午锻炼.
  Please do the exercises at once.请马上做这些练习.He does morning exercises every day. 他每天做早操Walking is good exercise. 散步是很好的锻炼.
  enoughadj. &足够的&
  修饰名词时, 既可放在名词之前, 也可放在名词之后.(但通常放在名词之前)
  如: I have enough time/ time enough to finish this work. 我有足够的时间完成这项工作.
  There is enough food in the fridge. 冰箱里有足够的食物.
  adv. &足够地&修饰形容词或副词时, 均放在所修饰词的后面.
  如:He is tall enough to reach the apple. 他足够高,能够得着苹果.
  He speaks clearly enough. 他讲得足够清楚.
  need&需要, 必需&
  1 作实义动词: need sth. 需要某物 need to do sth. 需要做某事
  如: I need some help. 我需要一些帮助.
  You need to see a doctor. 你需要去看医生.
  He needs to take a bus. 他需要去搭车.
  2 作情态动词: need + 动词原形
  如: If she wants anything, she only need ask. 她想要什么东西, 只要开口就行了.
  You needn&t finish this work today. 你不必今天完成这项工作.
  6.too much + 不可数名词表&太多的。。。&
  much too + 形容词表&太。。。&,much 起加强语气作用
  如:Don&t eat too much meat. 不要吃太多的肉。
  He is much too fat.他实在太胖了。
  四.重点语法
  情态动词:
  ①must &必须, 一定&如: We must study hard.我们必须努力学习.
  mustn&t&不可以&如: You mustn&t walk on the lawn.你不可以在草坪上行走.
  ②should&应该&如: We should finish it on time.我们应该按时完成它.
  shouldn&t&不该&如: You shouldn&t go to school late. 你不该上学迟到.
  ③had better&最好&如:You had better go to bed early.你最好早睡。
  had better not &最好不& 如:You had better not go to bed late.
  你最好不要迟睡。
  ④may&可以&如: May I come in?我可以进来吗?&可能& 如: You may get a headache when you work too hard.
  当你工作太努力时,你可能会头疼.
  Topic 3We should do our best to fight SARS.
  一、重点词组:
  talk with与&&交谈
  hurry up赶紧/快
  go ahead = go on继续(问)
  spread easily易传播
  be afraid of&害怕&&
  catch SARS患上非典
  do one&s best to do sth尽力做某事
  fight SARS抗击非典
  keep away from animals远离动物
  do house cleaning打扫屋子
  go to crowded places去拥挤的地方
  all the time = always总是/一直
  examine the patients检查病人
  take a message捎口信
  take care of&照顾&&
  = look after / care fortell/ask sb. to do sth叫某人做某事
  call back回电话
  leave a message留口信
  take an active part in积极参加
  care for patients照顾病人
  save the patients挽救病人
  spend the time度过时光
  teach oneself自学
  help mother cook帮助妈妈煮东西
  on the phone/Internet 在电话中/在互联网上
  enjoy oneself过得愉快
  tell sb. a story / stories给某人讲故事
  take some Chinese medicine吃些中药
  二、重点句型
  We don&t have to be afraid of catching SARS.我们没必要害怕患上非典。
  Please tell my father to take care of himself. 请告诉我的父亲照顾好他自己。
  Could you please ask her to call me back? 请叫她给我回电话好吗?
  He took an active part in the battle against SARS. 他积极参加抗击非典的战斗。
  He cared for the patients day and night. 他日日夜夜照顾病人。
  It&s my duty to save the patients. 挽救病人是我的职责。
  What do you think of Kangkang&s father? 你认为康康的父亲怎么样?
  Long time no see! 好久不见!
  You could cook for us next time. 下次你能为我们煮东西了。
  三、重点语言点
  talk with sb. 表 &与&&交流& , 指 &与人平等地交流、讨论&
  talk to sb.表示 &找某人谈话& , 在口语中常 &责备某人&
  如: Jim&s father is talking with the teacher. 吉姆的父亲正在和老师交谈.
  I will talk to him about his careless. 我要找他谈话,批评他的粗心大意.
  常用的反身代词词组:
  take care of oneself = look after oneself照顾某人自己
  teach oneself = learn by oneself自学
  enjoy oneself = have a good time玩得高兴
  help sb (to) do sth = help sb. with sth.帮助某人做某事
  如: I helped my mother cook at home.
  = I helped my mother with the cook at home. 我在家帮我母亲做饭.
  四、重点语法
  (一) 情态动词: must 与 have to
  ① must "必须;一定&, 表示有做某一动作的必要或义务,侧重表达说话者的主观看法.(只有一种时态)如:We must wash hands before meals. 饭前我们必须洗手.
  We must eat healthy food. 我们必须吃健康的食物.
  ② have to &不得不,必须&, 侧重表示因客观条件或客观环境的迫使而"不得不做某事".(可用于各种时态)
  如:It&s too late. I have to go now. 太迟了.现在我得走了.
  I had to borrow some money at that time. 那时我不得不借了一些钱.
  *----Must we keep the windows open all the time?---No, we don&t have to. / No, we needn&t.(注意回答时不能用No, we mustn&t.)
  (二)电话用语:
  Hello! Could /May I speak to&, please? 你好! 我能跟&&通话吗?
  May I take a message?我能捎个口信吗?
  This is Kangkang. 我是康康.
  Hello! Who&s that? 你好! 你是谁?
  Review of Units 1---2
  break the window打破窗户(玻璃)
  get lost丢失;迷路
  on one&s way (to)在&.的路上
  take the wrong bus搭错车
  one of the most popular sports最受欢迎的运动之一
  a group of people一群人
  form an international organization成立一个国际组织
  put sth in low places把某物放在低处
  eat sth by mistake误吃
  put&away把&收起来
  ask for three days& leave请三天的假
标签:【】【】【】【】【】
上一篇:下一篇:这是最后一篇
更多关于&仁爱版八年级英语上册语言点归纳Unit2&的新闻
暂无相关数据信息
用易拉罐也能做初中物理实验吗?快乐学习小编搜集整理了以下用易拉罐也能做的初中物理...[]
适合中学生练习口语的英语个性短语,英语口语精华短句。...[]
备注:《仁爱版八年级英语上册语言点归纳Unit2》一文由免费提供。本文著作权归原作者所有,请在转载引用时保留。否则因《》一文引起的法律纠纷请自负。
暂无热点新闻信息
同步课程...
复习课+新课...142014新仁爱版九年级上册Unit3topic1sectionA知识点教案(有答案)
| | | 三亿文库资料来自互联网,本站只负责收集和整理。
142014新仁爱版九年级上册Unit3topic1sectionA知识点教案(有答案)
Unit3EnglishAroundtheWor;Topic1Englishiswidelyspo;SectionA;Ⅰ、学习目标:学习一般现在时的被动语态;Ⅱ、学习重点及难点:;1、掌握一般现在时的被动语态以及各种句式;2、掌握怎样把主动语态变为被动语态;III、导学过程;Step1.导入;Step2.自学检测:;1、大声朗读下面句子,发现规律;DisneUnit 3 English Around the WorldTopic 1 English is widely spoken throughout the world.Section AⅠ、学习目标:学习一般现在时的被动语态。Ⅱ、学习重点及难点:1、掌握一般现在时的被动语态以及各种句式。2、掌握怎样把主动语态变为被动语态。III、导学过程Step 1. 导入。Step 2. 自学检测:1、大声朗读下面句子,发现规律。Disneyland is enjoyed by millions of people from all over the world.English is spoken as the main language in America.It (English) is also widely used throughout the world now.思考:在以上句子中,“is enjoyed”,“is spoken”和“is used” 分别意为__________,__________,____________。这种be+ 动词的过去分词结构,叫做被动语态。2、仔细观察2a中主动语态变为被动语态的示例,总结主动语态变为被动语态的规则。总结:1)将一个主动语态的句子变为被动语态可分为三步:a、将主动语态的宾语,变为被动语态的__________;b、将主动语态的谓语动词变为be+ ___________,其中be有人称和数的变化;c、将主动语态的主语变为by+名词或代词宾格。2)主动语态变为被动语态时,句子的时态、时间状语等_____(需要/不需要) 变化。Step3. 精讲点拨:1、概念:英语语态有主动语态和被动语态两种。主语是动作的执行者,叫做主动语态;主语是动作的承受者,叫做被动语态。如:We clean the classroom. 我们打扫教室。(主动语态)The classroom is cleaned (by us). 教室被(我们)打扫。(被动语态)2、被动语态的基本构成是“助动词be+及物动词的过去分词”。助动词be有人称、数和时态的变化,其变化规则与其作为连系动词时的变化完全一样。一般现在时的被动语态构成为:主语+am / is / are+及物动词的过去分词。3、一般现在时的被动语态的句式变化:1) 肯定句:主语+am/ is/are+及物动词过去分词 如:Cars are made by them. 译:___________________2) 否定句:主语+am/ is / are +not+及物动词的过去分词。如:Cars are not made by them.3) 一般疑问句: Am/ Is / Are + 主语+及物动词的过去分词?如:Are cars made by them. 译:____________________________4、被动语态的用法:1) 在没有指明动作的执行者或者不知道动作执行者的情况下,可用被动语态。如:This coat is made of cotton.译:_____________Her bike is stolen.译:____________注意:1) 主动、被动互相转换时,时态不变;2) 主动句的主语是代词的主格形式,变成被动句by的宾语时,要用宾格形式。如:They grow rice in the south. → Rice is grown (by them) in the south.他们在南方种植水稻。 在南方水稻被(他们)种植。She takes care of the baby. → The baby is taken care of (by her).她照顾这个婴儿。 这个婴儿由她照顾。注意:动词短语be taken care of后虽然没有宾语,但句子的主语the baby实际上仍是它逻辑上的宾语,所以介词of一定不能省略。Step 4. 典题训练:1、根据汉语提示,完成句子。1.如果你想通过考试,从今以后你要更努力学习。If you want to pass the exam, study harder_____ ______ ______ .2.我对新房子感到十分满意。 I______ ______ _______my new house.3.吸烟不仅对你自己有害,同时又损害他人。Smoking does harm to yourself______ ______ ______others.2、将下列句子变为被动语态。1) The workers make farm machines in that factory. ______________________________2) Many foreigners visit the Great Wall every year. _______________________________3) Most students love their English teacher, Miss Lee._______________________________4) Farmers use animals to do farm work. _______________________________5) We plant many trees every year. ________________________________Step5 归纳小结:本节课初步学习了一般现在时的被动语态,我掌握了它的结构:________________ ________________;还学会了怎样把主动语态变为被动语态;还初步了解了英语的使用情况。Step 6 Homework:仔细阅读课本书后面的语法部分——被动语态,并把重点知识点摘抄的笔记本上。练习答案:1、大声朗读下面句子,发现规律。被喜欢 被说 被用总结:(1)a. 主语 b.动词过去分词(2)不需要Step3. 精讲点拨:3. 1)汽车是由他们制造的。3) 汽车是由他们制造的吗?4、1)这衣服是棉质的。 2)她的自行车被偷了。Step 4. 典题训练:1、根据汉语提示,完成句子。1.from now on. 2.am satisfied with/be pleased with 3. as well as2、将下列句子变为被动语态。1.Farm machines are made by the workers in the factory.2.The great wall was visited by many foreigners every year.3.Their English teacher,Miss Les,was loved by most students.4.Animals are used by farmers to do the farm work.5.Trees are planted by us every year.Unit 3 English Around the WorldTopic 1 English is widely spoken throughout the world.Section AⅠ、学习目标:1、学习生词和短语stick,language, from now on, be pleased with,can’t wait to do sth.2、继续学习一般现在时的被动语态。Ⅱ、学习重点及难点:1、掌握一般现在时的被动语态。2、短语、词组的用法。III、导学过程Step 1. 导入。Step 2. 自学检测:1、将下列英文短语译成中文。English language ________ throughout the world _________ from now on __________be pleased with ________ can’t wait to do sth. _________ have a chance to do _________be / get ready for __________ one day ___________cartoon character___________2、预读1a,完成1b 。3、找出1a中含有被动语态的句子,并画下来。和同伴一起回顾上节课的语法知识。4、听3,完成练习。Step3. 精讲点拨:1. You can stick it on the wall in your room. 你可以把它贴在你房间的海报上。stick 作动词表示“粘贴,粘住”,作名词表示“木棍,枝条”。拓展:stick to 坚持,坚守,后接名词或动名词。即:stick to+n./ doing sth.如:He always sticks his own decision. 译:________________________。He sticks to speaking English every day. 译:_______________________。2. Disneyland is enjoyed by millions of people from all over the world. 世界上数以百万的人都喜欢迪斯尼乐园。参考课本语法部分——被动语态。3. I hope I can go there one day. one day 可以表示“将来有一天”,也可表示“过去曾经有一天”。 对比:some day 只表示“将来有一天”。4. can’t wait to do sth. 表示“迫不及待地做某事”can’t help doing sth. 情不自禁做某事wait for sb. to do sth. 期待某人做某事 wait for 等待,等候5. have a (good) chance to do sth. 有(好)机会做某事have no chance to do sth. 没有机会做某事6. throughout 介词,遍及,贯穿。throughout the world表示“全世界”,相当于all over the world,或 around the world.7. try one’s best相当于do one’s best 表示“竭尽全力做某事”try to do sth.努力做某事, try doing sth.试着做某事8. from now on 从现在开始9. be pleased with…表示“对…..满意”。be satisfied with对……满足/满意,指我们达到期望时所感觉的满足,有积极的、愉快的意思 如: She is satisfied with her son’s progress. 译:___________________________Step 4. 典题训练:1、根据汉语或首字母提示完成句子。1) The little boy often ________ his pictures ________(把…..粘上) the wall.2) If you want to pass the exam, study harder ___________________(从今以后).3) We ____________(对……感到满意) what he said just now.4) Many foreign tourists _____________(迫不及待地) visit China nowadays.2、单项选择。( )1. —Would you like to see the film Hero? —Of course. I can’t wait __________it.A. see B. seeing C. to see D. saw( )2. Beijing Opera is ________ many foreigners.A. enjoy by B. enjoying by C. enjoyed by D. enjoyed( )3.________ people all over the world take part in the activity to save energy.A. Millions of B. Million of C. Five millions D. Million( )4.Most of rice in China ________ in the south.A. are grown B. is grown C. grow D. grows( )5.The windows of our classroom________once a week.A.is cleaned B. clean C. are cleaned D. cleans3、按要求改写句子。1) Pollution is a serious problem in big cities throughout the world.(同义句转换)Pollution is a serious problem in big cities _________ _________ the world.2) Today people use computers in both cities and towns.(改为被动语态)Today _______ ________ _________ _________people in both cities and towns.3) I write a letter to my parents once a month.(改为被动语态)A letter _________ __________ to my parents by __________ once a month.Step5 归纳小结:本节课学习的主要新词有stick, _____________________________等;短语有have a look __________________________________等;进一步学习了语法——被动语态。我掌握的句子有:___________________________________________________。Step 6 Homework: 完成《同步练测考》Section A 。1、将下列英文短语译成中文。英语语言 全世界 从现在开始 对....很满意 迫不及待做某事有机会做某事 为某事做准备 一天 卡通人物Step3. 精讲点拨: 练习答案他总是坚持自己的决定。他坚持每天都说英语。Step 4. 典题训练:1、sticks on 2.from now on 3.were satisfied with 4.can’t wait to.2、CCABC3、1) All over 2)computers are used by 3) is written me包含各类专业文献、中学教育、各类资格考试、高等教育、行业资料、应用写作文书、幼儿教育、小学教育、142014新仁爱版九年级上册Unit3topic1sectionA知识点教案(有答案)等内容。【】最新搜索
 九年级上仁爱英语Unit3 Topic1 SectionA(1)导学案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。新课改,高效课堂,先学后教。德江县实验中学 2014 年秋九年级英语导学案 ...
 九年级英语上册 Unit3 Topic1 Section A教案 仁爱版_英语_初中教育_教育专区。...人教版九年级英语上册知... 新目标英语九年级期末复... 九年级英语 知识点语法...
 14年新版仁爱英语九年级上册Unit3Topic1SectionA第29...2014证券资格证券交易高分突破试卷及答案 2014年证券考试...新目标英语九年级期末复... 九年级英语 知识点语法...
 2014年秋仁爱版九年级英语上Unit 1 topic 1 section A导学案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014年秋仁爱版九年级英语上Unit 1 topic 1 section A导学案Unit...
 强力推荐仁爱英语九年级上册Unit1Topic1SectionA知识点归纳_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。仁爱九年级上册英语,仁爱九年级上册翻译,仁爱九年级上册教案,仁爱九年级...
 先学后教-高效课堂导学案九年级上仁爱英语Unit3 Topic1 SectionA(1)...新目标英语九年级期末复... 九年级英语 知识点语法(... 九年级英语基本知识点...
 2014新版九年级仁爱英语unit3topic2知识点及练习(含答案)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014新版九仁爱英语unit3topic2课件word,sectionA-D知识点及对应练习。对于学生巩...
 2014年新版仁爱英语九年级上册unit3 topic1 Section D-课件内容介绍和使用说明_英语_初中教育_教育专区。课件内容介绍和使用说明 本课件是为仁爱英语九年级上册 Unit...
 仁爱版九年级上册Unit 1 Topic1同步练习【有答案】_英语_初中教育_教育专区。有助于九年级学生更快掌握知识点仁爱版九年级上册 Unit 1 Topic1 同步练习一、根据...
┃&热点推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 仁爱九年级上册教案 的文章

随机推荐