Ⅱ.1.(F)peelthebananas
2.(E)cutupthebananas
4.(D)pourthemilkintotheblender
5.(B)turnontheblender
6.(C)drinkthemilkshake
②Ⅰ.A.tomatowatermelonteaspoonstrawberryingredientpotato
B.saladcabbageonionfishchicken
C.beefteamilkmuttonyogurthoney
Ⅱ.1.Howmanytomatoesdotheyneedtomakethesalad?
2.Howmuchyogurtshouldyoupourintothemilkshake?
3.Howoftendidjohnsonwritetohispenpallastyear?
4.HowlongaretheBrownsstayinginTokyo?
Ⅲ.make,idea,need,two,enough,watermelons,howmuchmilk,else,four,honey,yogurt,teaspoons,cupof
③Ⅰ.joining,First,Next,Then,beef,After,Finally,minutes
Ⅱ.how,flour,butter,Howmuch,mix,tomatosauce,sausage,beef,Howlong,before
Ⅲ.First,peelthefruit,cutthefruitintopieces,put,Finally
④Ⅰ.1.butter2.lettuce3.relish4.sandwich
Ⅱ.7―2―4―8―6―5―3―1
Ⅲ.twochickenbreasts,somesalt,twoeggs,somepeanutoil,somelemonjuice,somesugar
⑤Ⅰ.1.peel,cut,up2.Howdoyoumake3.teaspoons,yogurt4.Mixup
Ⅱ.1.B2.D3.C4.A
------------------
①Ⅰ.1.got2.went3.cleaned4.stopped5.watched6.bought7.studied8.were9.was10.ate11.made12.thought13.talked14.had15.read
Ⅱ.1.HissisterwenttotheaquariumlastSunday
2.DidTinatakeataxitotheairportyesterday
3.TheywenttothebeachwithMrLilastweek
4.Wheredidshehavethebirthdaypartyyesterday
Ⅲ.1.D2.F3C.4.B5.E6.G7.A
②Ⅰ.1.DidTinastayathomelastnight?No,shedidn't.Shemetherfriendoutside.
2.WasthereaheavyraininBeijingyesterdayafternoon?Yse,therewas.
3.Didourteamwinthefirstprizelastyear?No,wedidn’t.Theirteamwon.
4.DidSallywashtheclothesthismorning?Yes,shedid.
Ⅱ.Yes,IWNo,Ididn't;HIplaysoundslike
Ⅲ.1.Did,buy2人教版八年级下册英语作业本(1)32,33页第二大题讲了一件什么事?_百度知道
人教版八年级下册英语作业本(1)32,33页第二大题讲了一件什么事?
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
八年级下册英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁八年级上册人教版英语作业本答案[1]_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
<span class="g-ico g-ico-star g-ico-star-on" style="width:%">
查看本课全部资源&&&
八年级上册人教版英语作业本答案[1]
上传于||文档简介
&&M&#8203; &#8203;X&#8203;D&#8203;N&#8203; &#8203;J&#8203;X
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩11页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢仁爱版八年级上学期英语第一单元Topic2作业题
八年级英语(仁爱版)单元作业题(上)Unit 1 Sports and GamesTopic 2 Would you mind teaching me?I.单项填空(共10分,每小题1分)&& 从每小题的四个选项中选出一个能填入题中相应空白处的最佳答案。(&& ) 1. Which underlined part (划线部分) of the following words has a different pronunciation (发音)?&&&&&&& A. skate&&&&B. shame&&&C. against&&&D. baseball&(&& ) 2. CWould you mind me ___________?&&&&&& C ____________. Do it as you like, please.&&& A. Good idea&&&B. Of course not&&& C. Of course&&&D. All right(&& ) 3. CCould you please ___________ me around?&&&&&& CSorry, I won’t.&&& A. not to follow&&B. follow&&&C. not following&&D. not follow(&& ) 4. I’m very glad ___________ my old friends again.&&& A. meet&&&&B. to meet&&C. meets&&&&D. meeting(&& ) 5. CYou shouldn’t’ shout at me. I didn’t want to miss the chance, either.&&&&&& CI’m sorry for ___________ I said.&&& A. how&&&&B. which&&&C. what&&&&D. when(&& ) 6. One of my teammates fell ill. ____________, he is still practicing with us now.&&& A. Instead of&&&B. So that&&&C. However&&&D. Never mind(&& ) 7. They are all my friends, and we have great fun ____________ soccer together after school.&&& A. play&&&&B. playing&&C. plays&&&&D. played(&& ) 8. I didn’t want to miss the goal, ___________.&&& A. also&&&&B. too&&&C. either&&&&D. as well(&& ) 9. CWhy do you get up so early every day?&&&&&& CBecause I want to do exercise every morning. It can ____________.&&& A. build me up&&&B. build I up&&C. build up me&&&D. build up I (&& ) 10. CI think it’s impolite (不礼貌的) to ___________ others.&&&&&&& CI agree with you.&&& A. shout on&&&B. shame at&&C. shout at&&&D. shoutII.完形填空。先阅读短文,然后从文后每小题的四个选项中选出一个可以填入短文中相应空白处的最佳答案.& (共15分, 每小题1.5分)I like doing exercise very much. I think sports and games are good& 1& our health. They can& 2& us strong, stop us from getting& 3& fat, and help us keep& 4& and happy. What’s more, they can help people who work with their brains (大脑) most of the day work& 5& , because sports and games can& 6& their body.Sports make our life richer and more colorful. If we& 7& have a strong body, we can not do things& 8& . So people of all ages enjoy& 9& and taking part in& 10& kinds of sports Ctrack and field (田径), swimming, skateboarding and ball games.(& ) 1.A. at&&&&&& B. in&&&&&& C. to&&&&D. for(& ) 2. A. make&&&B. find&&&C. do&&&D. did(& ) 3. A. to &&&&B. too&&&C. a lot&&&D. lots of(& ) 4. A. health&&&B. unhealthy&&C. healthy&&D. healthily(& ) 5. A. good&&&B. better&&&C. worse&&&D. worst(& ) 6. A. build up&&&B. build&&&C. built up&&D. to build up(& ) 7. A. are&&&&B. aren’t&&&C. /&&&&D. don’t(& ) 8. A. good&&&B. nice&&&C. well&&&D. beautiful(& ) 9. A. seeing&&&B. watching&&C. to watch&&D. see(& ) 10. A. different&&B. the same&&C. difficult&&D. difficultyIII. 阅读理解。先阅读短文. 然后根据短文内容从文后每小题的四个选项中,选出一个能完成所给句子或回答所提问题的正确答案。(共30分, 每小题3分)(A)John’s favorite sport is table tennis. It is a popular game in the world. His mother taught him to play it when he was seven years old. His mother beat (打败) him every time in the first year. But on his ninth birthday he beat his mother for the first time. After that he often beats his mother.It is easy to learn the rules of the game. But if you want to play it well, you have to practice for a long time. John’s mother always asks him to keep practicing. Sometimes he doesn’t want to do it. He thinks it’s quite hard and it’s not interesting to play table tennis. But he keeps it up (坚持).There is a table tennis club in his school. He and some of his classmates play with each other every week. He is the best player in the club. Last week he took part in an important match in the city. He won the match. He was very excited! He also thanked his mother a lot.(&& )1. When John was a little boy, his mother taught him to ___________.&A. play baseball&&B. play table tennis&&&C. swim&&&D. learn English(&& )2. When John was seven years old, he ___________ his mother every time.&A. beat&&&&B. couldn’t beat&&&C. could beat&&D. beats(&& )3. John __________ after he beat his mother for the first time.&A. didn’t play it for one year&&&&&&B. seldom played it&C. still kept practicing&&&&&&&D. didn’t go to school(&& )4. Last week John was very excited because ___________.&A. he beat the oldest player in the club&&&&B. he beat his mother&C. he joined the club&&&&&&&D. he won an important match(&& )5. If you want to be a good player, you have to ___________.&A. keep practicing&&B. study hard&&&&C. play with others& D. B and C&(B)Mary likes sports. Her school will hold the sports meet on May 4. She enters (成为……的一员) for the high jump and the long jump, and the other girls in her class are sure she will win both. But ten days before the school sports meet, when Mary climbed a hill, she hurt her left leg.Four of her friends sent her to the hospital. She worried about the school sports meet. Would her leg be all right by (在……以前) May 4? The doctor said it was not serious (严重的). Mary’s left leg would be much better by the end of (到……末为止) April, and on May 4 she would be able to (能,会) run and jump at the school sports meet.(&& )6. Mary will enter for ____________.&A. the high jump&&B. the long jump&&C. the hill climbing&&D. A and B(&& ) 7. Mary hurt her left leg on __________.&A. May 4&&&&B. April 24&&&C. April 3&&&&D. May 14(&& ) 8. When Mary hurt her left leg, she worried about ___________.&A. her walking&&&B. her going to hospital&C. her going to school&D. her entering for the school sports meet(&& ) 9. The doctor said she would be better soon because __________.&A. Mary was not badly hurt&&B. four friends sent her to the hospital in time<BR[1]&&
【】【】【】【】【】 &&
上一套试题: &&&下一套试题: 没有了
| 关于我们 -& -& - 网站地图 -& -

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级英语作业本2 的文章

随机推荐