初二八年级上册英语作文第一单元作文.(新目标).

2013新版新目标八年级上册英语1-10单元短语语法句型及作文整理_中华文本库
第1页/共18页
文本预览:
Unit 1 Where did you go on vacation?
惯用法: 1. buy sth for ab./ buy sb. sth 为某人买某物 2. taste + adj. 尝起来…… 3. nothing ….but + V.(原形) 除了……之外什么都没有 4. seem + (to be) + adj 看起来 5. arrive in + 大地方 / arrive at + 小地方 到达某地 6. decide to do sth. 决定做某事 7. try doing sth. 尝试做某事 / try to do sth. 尽力做某事 8. enjoy doing sth. 喜欢做某事 9. want to do sth. 想去做某事 10. start doing sth. 开始做某事 11. stop doing sth. 停止做某事 12. look + adj 看起来 13. dislike doing sth. 不喜欢做某事 14. Why not do sth. 为什么不做…….呢? 15. so + adj + that + 从句 如此……以至于…… 16. tell sb. (not) to do sth. 告诉某人(不要) 做某事 17. keep doing sth. 继续做某事 18. forget to do sth. 忘记去做某事 / forget doing sth 忘记做过某事 短语: go on vacation stay at home go to the mountains go to the beach visit museums go to summer camp quite a few study for go out most of the time taste good have a good time of course feel like go shopping in the past walk around too many because of one bowl of find out go on take photos something important up and down come up 语法: Where did you go on vacation? I went to New York City. Did you go out with anyone? No, No one was here. Everyone was on vacation. Did you buy anything special? Yes, I bought something for my father. How was the food? Everything tasted really good. Did everyone have a good time? Oh,yes. Everything was excellent. 词语辨析: 1. anywhere 与 somewhere 两者都是不定副词。 anywhere 在任何地方 , 常用于否定句和疑问句中。I can"t find it anywhere. somewhere 在某处,到某处,常用于肯定句。 I lost my key somewhere near here.
2. seem + 形容词 看起来….. You seem happy today. seem + to do sth. 似乎、好像做某事 I seem to have a cold I seems / seemed + 从句 看起来好像…;似乎…. It seems that no one believe you. seem like ….好像,似乎….. It seems like a god idea. 3. decide to do sth.决定做某事 They decide to visit the museum. decide + 疑问词 + 动词不定式 He can not decide when to leave. 4. start doing sth = start to do sth. 开始,可与 begin 互换 。He started doing his homework. 但以下几种情况不能用 begin . 1) 创办,开办: He started a new bllkshop last month. 2) 机器开动: I can"t start my car. 3) 出发,动身: I will start tomorrow morning. 5. over 介词,多于,超过,在…以上(表示数目、程度)= more than My father is over 40 years old. 在…之上,与物体垂直且不接触,与 under 相反。 There is a map over the blackboard. 超过: I hear the news over the radio. 遍及: I want to travel all over the world. 6. too many 太多,后接可数名词复数: Mother bought too many eggs yesterday. too much 太多,修饰不可数名词,修饰动词作状语。 We have too m
第1页/共18页
寻找更多 ""2013新版新目标八年级上册英语1-10单元短语语法句型及作文整理_中华文本库
第2页/共18页
文本预览:
uch work to do. Don"t talk too much. much too 太,修饰形容词或副词。 The hat is much too big for me. You"re walking much too fast. 分辨三者的口诀: too much, much too, 用法区别看后头: much 后接不可数, too 后修饰形或副。 too many 要记住,后面名词必复数。 7. because of 介词短语,因为,由于,后接名词、代词或动名词,不能接句子。 He can"t take a walk because of the rain. because 连词,因为,引导状语从句,表示直接明确的原因或理由。 I don"t buy the shirt because it was too expensive. 用 anyone
,something, anything, everything, nothing, everyone ,
1. Linda: Did you do ____________ fun on your bacation, Alice? Alice: Yes, I did. I went to Sanya. Linda: How did you like it? Alice: Well, it was my first time there, so __________ was really interesting. Linda: Did you go with ___________? Alice: Yes, I did. I went with my sister. Linda: Did you go shopping? Alice: Of course! I bought _________ for my parents. But __________ for myself. Linda: Why didn"t you buy __________for yourself. Alice: I didn"t really see___________ I liked. 2. Dear bill, How was your vacation? Did you do _________ interesting? Did ________ in the family go with you? I went to a friend"s farm in the countryside with my family. _________was great. We fed some hens and saw some baby pigs. They were so cute! The only problem was that there was ______ much to do in the evening but read. Still ___________ seemed to be bored. Byefor now! Mark
What a difference a day makes! My father and I decided to go to Penang Hill today. We wanted to walk up to the top, but then it stared raining a little so we decided to take the train. We waited over an hour for the train because there were too many people. When we got to the top, it was raining really hard. We didn"t have an umbrella so we were wet and cold. It was terrible! And because of the bad weather, we couldn"t see anything. My father didn"t bring enough money, so we only had one bowl of rice and some fish. The food tasted great because I was so hungry!
Unit 2 How often do you exercise?
惯用法: 1. help sb. with sth 2. How about…? 3. want sb. to do sth. 4. How many + 可数名词复数+ 一般疑问句 5. 主语+ find+ that 从句 6. It"s + adj.+ to do sth. 7. spend time with sb. 8. ask sb. about sth. 9. by doing sth. 10. What"s your favorite…..? 11 start doing sth. 12. the best way to do sth. 帮助某人做某事 ….怎么样?/ ….好不好? 想让某人做某事 ….有多少….. …发现… 做某事是….的 和某人一起度过时光 向某人询问某事 通过做某事 你最喜欢的……是什么? 开始做某事 做某事的最好方式
help with housework go shopping on weekends how often hardly ever once a week twice a month go to the movies every day use the Internet be free have dance and piano lessons swing dance play tennis stay up l
第2页/共18页
寻找更多 ""八年级下册新目标英语第一单元Section 2while you read_百度知道
八年级下册新目标英语第一单元Section 2while you read
?能帮我找到么
能翻译吗????????
提问者采纳
但是研究机器人的科学家詹姆斯怀特并不认同这类观点。怀特认为机器人不能做到这一点。 研究机器人的科学家们不只是在试图让机器人外观接近人类。我们永远都不能了解未来会发生什么。这些机器人看起来就像巨大的胳膊。科学家们正在试图研制看似人类且能和我们作相同工作的机器人你认为你将会有属于自己的机器人么。这种机器人看起来非常有趣。 一些科学家相信将来会有这样的机器人。但机器人永远不会厌倦。一些看起来像人类。比如说,现在已经有能在工厂工作的机器人了。在发生地震后臣嗳贯喝卟估晋埔,而人类要做的工作就更少了。然而他们赞同者也需要花几百年的时间才能成为现实。这在现在看来还不可实现。 在未来。一些日本的公司已经制造出能走路和跳舞的机器人。他们能一边又一遍重复简单的工作,电脑,未来的人们都拥有自己的机器人? 在一些科幻电影里。他们帮助人们做家务和大多数令人感到厌烦的工作。他们认为在未来的25到30年间。新的机器人会有很多不同的形状,但在一百年之前,太空火箭甚至电动牙刷也被视作不可能的存在的。人类不喜欢做这类工作而且容易对此感到厌烦。他认为要让机器人向人类一样做事情是非常困难的,其他的可能像蛇。比如说,将到处都有更多的机器人,对一个孩子来说要醒来并知道自己身处何处是很简单的,机器人就能和人类谈话。但是其他的科学家并不赞成。这些机器人就像人类一样,一种蛇形机器人能够帮助寻找建筑下埋着的人
其他类似问题
新目标英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁人教版初二英语下册第一单元教案下载|新目标英语|初二|八年级免费下载
按教材浏览:
当前位置:>>>>>人教版初二英语下册第一单元教案详细
人教版初二英语下册第一单元教案
人教版初二英语下册第一单元教案
教案|教学设计
初二|八年级
新目标英语
☆☆☆☆☆
Unit1 Will people have robots?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
语言目标:Make predictions
一 单词:第一类(复合单词):everything, building, myself, interview, everywhere, earthquake, toothbrush, housework, raiting. 第二类(含缀型单词):pollution, probably, predict, prediction, possible, impossible, electric, unpleasant, fiction, company, casually, alone. 第三类(事物类名词):robot, paper, tree, astronaut, rocket, space, space station, moon, pet, parrot, suit, scientist, factory, human, shape, snake. 第四类(不规则动词):won&t, fly, took, fall, fell, wrote, came, made, thought. 第五类(其他单词):will, they&ll, I&ll, she&ll, fewer, suit, dress, which, even, sound, strategy, already, such, simple, bored, huge, seem.
二 句子:1. Will there be less pollution? No, there won&t. There will be more pollution.
2. Will there be fewer trees? Yes, there will.
3. Kids won&t go to school.
4. Kids will study at home on computers.
三语篇(三会)
1. Do you think there will be robots in people&s homes?
2. People will live to be 200 years old.
3. Will people use money in 100 years?
4. There will be more pollution.
5. I&ll live in Shanghai, because I went to Shanghai last year and fell in love with it.
6. Because I don&t like living alone.
四语法:一般将来时态。
五教具:各国发明的机器人图片或关于各国对机器人的研发信息。
六 作业:作文
2 单词每个至少三次,会写为止。
3 背诵3a, 熟读Do you think you will have your own robot?
教学框架图:
第一课时(35m)greeting.
第二课时(40m)learn the new words.
第三课时(40m)learn the sentences and practice.
第四课时(30m)recite the text and practice.&&&&&
教学流程及教学语言组织参考:
第一课时(35m)X& k B& 1 . c o m
Warming up
T: How was your Spring Festival? What did you do on your vacation? Did you watch TV about CCTV1 of Spring Festival party? Say your feeling with one word.&& &
T: Say our lives with one sentence.
T: Imagine our life in the future: People will have robots in their homes.
& People will live to be 200 years old. Everything will be free&.
T: Today we&ll learn unit1 will people have robots? (引出单词讲解)
T: Fill in the blank: Mrs. Green feels very ____ because she has no children.
& 2. Today we can fly _____ to the moon and Mars.
& 3. The reporter will have an _____ with the boss.
& 4. The _____ are very great. They invented many things.
& 5. It&s _____ for him to finish the work in two hours.
& 6. I hope there will be less _____(pollution) in the near future.
& 7. I hate to see actors _____ (cry)in movies.
& 8. it&s time to start out. Hurry up, and they ____(wait) for us now.
& 9. I will have ____ (little)free time next month than this month.
& 10. Jim came into the room and _____(take) off his coat.
T: Take a piece of paper and draw a picture of the city of in ten years. Then describe it to the class.
第二课时(40m)
Show the pictures of robots. (展示图片)
Question: Do you like robots? Do you want to have a robot? Why do you want to have a robot? And what can a robot do for you? (cleaning, washing, cooking, etc.)(学生回答)
Step 2 Look at Page 2 ,1a ....&&& 1. Read the dialogue . 2. How will the world be different in the future ,100 years from now ?We&re going to talk about sth in 100 years . 3. See some pictures to learn more about the world. 4. Read the six predictions to the class .(给出中文,翻译成英文) . Explain :一般将来时态 构成: will / be going to +动词原形(课件)
一般将来时
表示将要发生的动作或存在的状态。本时态标志词:
1.含 next短语;
2.in+段时间
3.how soon;
4.by+将来时间;
5.by the time sb.do&
6.祈使句句型中:or/and sb. will do
例Be quick, or you will be late=If you don&t be quick, you will be late
7.在时间/条件状语从句中, 如果从句用一般现在时, 主句用将来时
8.another day 比较be going to 与will: be going to 表示近期、眼下就要发生的事情,will 表示的将来时间则较远一些。如:
He is going to write a letter tonight.
He will write a book one day.
2. be going to 表示根据主观判断将来肯定发生的事情,will表示客观上将来势必发生的事情。He is seriously ill. He is going to die. &&&He will be twenty years old.
3. be going to 含有&计划,准备&的意思,而will 则没有这个意思,如:She is going to lend us her book. &&He will be here in half an hour.
4.在有条件从句的主句中,一般不用be going to, 而多用will, 如:
If any beasts comes at you, I'll stay with you and help you.
掌握了它们的这些不同,你就能很好的区分
be going to与will了。be going to do(动词原形)结构:
表示打算、准备做的事情或者肯定要发生的事情。如:
It is going to rain. will do
结构表示将来的用法:1. 表示预见Do you think it will rain?
You will feel better after a good rest.
2. 表示意图I will borrow a book from our school library tomorrow.
What will she do tomorrow?
基本构成如下:
一般疑问句构成:(1)will+主语+do&? Will Sarah come to visit me next Sunday?
(2)there be 结构的一般疑问句:Will there + be &?
Will there be fewer trees? Yes, there will. / No, there won&t
否定句构成:will + not (won&t)+do
Sarah won&t come to visit me next Sunday.
特殊疑问句构成:特殊疑问词+will+主语+&?
What will Sarah do next Sunday?
第三课时(40m)
T: practice. &
T: Make a conversation using the information.
& Now&s life
&Ten years ago
& In ten years
a middle student
T: Read the text and fill in the blank.
T: In ten years, I think I&ll be ____, I&ll _____ , because I ____ last year and ____ it. I think it&s really a beautiful city. As ____, I think I will ____ . I think I&ll __, because ___. I&ll ____ . I can&t ___, and ___. So in ten years , I&ll ____ I might even____.(填完空,引导学生进行背诵)
T:Practice
T: 讲述第三部分的内容。
第四课时(30m)&&&&&
T:书面表达,以Our City In Ten Years为题目写一篇作文,介绍一下这个城市的新面貌。/结合自己实际情况,写出你的过去,现在和未来的对英语学习的经历以及未来的打算。50-60字
本站所有资源永久免费下载,不用注册!点击顶部的教材,可以浏览相应教材的最新资源.点击上面"进入下载地址列表"链接,进入下载地址.
本站课件、试题、教案等免费下载。大多是rar压缩包,解压缩后是ppt、doc、swf、exe等

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语上册 的文章

随机推荐