提问者评价
知音,,,你一下子就知道我要这首。。。太感谢你了哦。。。。我找了很久
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁广大歌迷朋友们帮我找一首歌目前我只有这首歌的歌词,还是自己听着写下来的,演唱者及正确歌词!歌词(部分地方有不准确)我也不知道为什么这样,只是感觉到泪还依然滚烫有一些故事,还不愿忘,但也只像残留的衣裳我也不知道怎么会这样,不知不觉就迷失了方向也曾说过,那些地久天长,现在只有失望也许,我们太倔强.也许****对方爱,变成现在这个模样,想起,还只有一脸感伤既然,无所谓怎样,那就选择一起遗忘我不用再伪装,也不用说谎,就让时间把过去埋葬以上就是我听写的歌词,希望大家帮我找下.
倔强作词:曹晖作曲:吴晨编曲:吴晨演唱:吴晨 我也不知道 为什么这样 只是感觉到 泪还依然滚烫 有一些故事还不愿忘 但也只剩残留的印象 我也不知道 怎么会这样 不知不觉就迷失了方向 也曾说过那些地久天长 现在只有失望 也许 我们太倔强 也许少想了点对方 爱变成现在这个模样 想起还真有一点感伤 既然 无所谓怎样 那就选择一起遗忘 我不用再伪装 也不用说谎 让时间把过去埋藏
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码《丑女大翻身》里面有一首歌,词是玛丽亚,万福玛丽亚,这首歌的歌名叫什么,可不可以把歌词也给我_百度知道
《丑女大翻身》里面有一首歌,词是玛丽亚,万福玛丽亚,这首歌的歌名叫什么,可不可以把歌词也给我
提问者采纳
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
丑女大翻身的相关知识
其他2条回答
АвеМария!
玛利亚(maria) 金雅中歌词
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁听力好能帮我听一下这几句歌词单车课听到这首歌,很好听.听了n多遍只能听到I don't know what to do,百度谷歌了半天也不知道是什么歌.有哪位听力好的帮我听下.有点杂音,手机录的,效果不太好.
爪机粉丝001B4
Dane Rumble - Don't Know What To Do歌词ain't nobody else to blame,i know you feel the same well i dont know what to do well i dont know what to do...with you.heeey now hey now been a long time in the making i'm so sick and tired of everyday blues rolling down the same track messin with the same old cats when the pain is loosea I sick bein statoinary,I'm the man who's always on the move And I aint never gona stop,till im knocking'em heads on top is what Im going to do And I been there before,eyes like pennys that drop on the floor And I wont do it no more,this time around I know for sure ain't nobody else to blame,i know you feel the same well i dont know what to do well i dont know what to do with you.I seen her hundreds times before I just can't run no more cos I dont know what to do yes I dont know what to do...with you.And I'm so glad that we made it I'm happy to see you by my si-ide There's been Trials and Tribulations God only knows how hard we've tried I've seen a mountain fall to the water I just take this in every stride So for one day in the future The family can hold their heads up high And I've been there before So messed up,bust down the door looking for answers on the top shelf Nobody helps a man who wont help himself And I'll give you one clue musics the tool that got me through When I don't know what to do Yes I don't know what to do...with you Higher...Higher we go.Till we're in the clouds and we're there to see whats below I'm so tired,gotta lay me down slow Baby we're good to go GUITAR BREAK (mean) Hey Now,Hey Now.CHORUS GUITAR FADE OUT.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 国家这首歌的歌词 的文章

随机推荐