求翻译:contains cereal的意思...

翻译求改正的通畅以下是原文以下是译文Withthe rapid development of network technology, the network contains a largeamount of data and information is still growing at an alarming rate. As asearch engine on the Internet to gather information from the tool, in the er_百度作业帮
翻译求改正的通畅以下是原文以下是译文Withthe rapid development of network technology, the network contains a largeamount of data and information is still growing at an alarming rate. As asearch engine on the Internet to gather information from the tool, in the er
以下是原文以下是译文Withthe rapid development of network technology, the network contains a largeamount of data and information is still growing at an alarming rate. As asearch engine on the Internet to gather information from the tool, in the eraof big data to people's lives by providing a number of convenience. However,the emergence of search engines at the same time also brought many problems,such as information stolen, trojans implants, computer system security problems,causinglosses to personal property. Therefore, the safety of the search engine for thecurrent problem to be solved. This article will elaborate how to combinesecurity filtering technology to develop a suitable for all kinds of user'ssearch engine system.Firstof all, this article introduces the project background and the presentsituation of the search engine and analysis the characteristic of varioussearch engines at home and abroad,combine their strengths and weaknessesproposed content of this research.Secondly,describes the key technology in the search engine used in the developmentprocess, including HttpClient technology, HTMLParser technology, Luceneframework technology and security filtering technologies etc., and combinedwith JavaEE specification system is divided into the presentation layer, datalogic layer, data persistence layer.Then,carries on the demand analysis to the system, the system is divided into a webcrawler, data processing, query 3 modules. And the use of object-orienteddesign methods of the system logical structure, functional modules and securityfiltering algorithm design, using use case diagram, class diagram and sequencediagram form is described.Finally,the search engine system is realized by using Java language design, and passthe system search filtering performance and safety performance test,Finslly,the system is completed.
With the rapid development of network technology,the network now contains a large amount of data and information,and is still growing at an amazing rate.A search engine as a tool to gather information on the Internet,is providing numerous conveniences to people's lives in the era of big data.However,the emergence of search engines at the same time also brings many problems,such as information thefts,trojans implants,computer security breaches,causing personal and financial losses.Therefore,the safety of the search engine is the current issue that needs to be solved urgently.This article expounded on combining security filtering technology to develop a search engine system suitable for all kinds of user.First of all,this article introduced the project background and the present situation of the search engine,then analyzed the characteristic ofvarious search engines (both local and foreign),and combined their strengths and weaknesses to propose the research topic or content.Secondly,described the key technology used in the search engine development process,including HttpClient,HTMLParser,Luceneframework and security filtering technologies etc.,then combined those with JavaEE specification system,and weredivided into the presentation layer,datalogic layer,data persistence layer.After that,demand analysis was run to the system which was divided into three modules:webcrawler,data processing,and query.Then ultilizedobject-oriented design methods to design the system logical structure,functional modules and security filtering algorithm design.Using use case diagram,class diagram and sequence diagram format to detaily describe the process.Finally,thesearch engine system was realized by using Java language design.Once the new engine passed the system search filtering performance and safety performance test,the new system was completed at last.P.S.1.注意时态,若论文应用过去式,因为所有的事情研究都在以前完成...但若是计划书,则用将来或假设式..这里是以论文式作修改的,为过去式2.用字大部分没有改3.专业用词原封不动.不是相关专业的悲哀>.
原文:73分 采用了简单的衔接手法,行文流畅;应增加文中从句的使用;作者用词生动多样,请继续努力,可是文中拼写错误稍多。修改后:Withthe rapid development of network technology, the network contains a large amount of data and information is still growing at an...He cannot bear to see pair of companions be parted in life and separated by death right away like this , to be ceremony thereupon come to ask the sweethearts helping getting married hosting God confidentially.的翻译是:他不忍心看一对分离的生活和失散同伴死亡的权利去喜欢这个,来要求仪式随即结婚谈恋爱帮助托管神保密。“I’ve been having a fine time in France. The franc is so cheap that I was able to live like a lord for about half the money it’d cost me merely to exist, here at home!”的翻译是:“我一直有一个很好的时间在法国。 francfranc是如此便宜,我能够活得像一个领主的成本约一半的钱我很想只存在在这里出走!」The girls have shared the stage with pop idols like Sting, the Spice Girls, and Bryan Adams, but Bond has also performed with opera great Luciano Pavarotti and opened for the UK Classical Brit Awards.的翻译是:这些女孩在与偶像像刺,香料女孩,和布莱恩·亚当斯,但债券,并多次与歌剧大卢西亚诺·帕瓦罗蒂和开启,以便英国古典台商投资。We keep eye into technical innovation, quality and service, with spirit of &credit innovation, doer, efficiency& and management principle of &mutual benefit& pursuing the mutual development with our customers, reducing cost constantly,的翻译是:我们看对技术创新、质量和服务,拥有精神的&信贷创新,真抓实干、效率&和管理原则的&互利&追求共同发展,我们的客户,不断降低成本,Checking various parameters, like acid value, saponification value or iodine value into very narrow range allows the control of the reproducibility and consistency of the surfactants form batch to batch.的翻译是:检查各种参数,如酸值、一皂化特性值或碘值十分狭窄的范围内,控制着可重复性和一致性的表面活性剂的形式批批处理。Huihui: Well, my mom and I need to go all the way to Di Hua Street to get some holiday foods like rice cakes, turnip cakes, Chinese sausages, dried fruits, and lots of candy.的翻译是:huihui:好了,我妈妈和我需要去一路di华街等节日食品,获得一些糕点、萝卜糕、腊肠、水果干,和很多的糖果。i. e. Fos-and TH-like immunoreactive (Fos-LI, TH-LI) neurons,WGA-HRP retrograde labeled neurons, Fos/HRP, Fos/TH, HRP/TH double labeled neurons and Fos/HRP/TH triple labeled neurons were observed in MVZ.的翻译是:i.e。 fos-和日式immunoreactive(fos-李,th-li)神经元,wga的标有神经细胞人类生殖方案倒退,fos/人类生殖方案,fos/th,人类生殖方案/th双标记神经元和fos/人类生殖方案/th三标有神经mvz.观察到The new grouting materials and technologies used for foundation treatment have been systemically studied from 1995 for TGP construction. Especially the special study of fault reinforcing treatment like f_(215),f_(1096),f_(1050) etc.的翻译是:新的灌浆材料和所采用的技术系统化地研究了从基础治疗已建设了tgp的1995年。 特别是这项特别研究的故障加强治疗像f_(215),f_(1096),f_(1050)等。Reasonable food includes to contain a lot ofhigh grade albumen, vitamin and mineral food, be like fish, birds, egg, grandma, bean products, vegetable, fruit, eat less contain fattiness food.的翻译是:合理饮食,包括含有大量ofhigh级蛋白、维生素和矿物质食物,像鱼、鸟、鸡蛋、奶奶、豆类制品、蔬菜、水果、包含fattiness少吃一些食物。Fluorescence excitation-emission matrix spectroscopy(EEMS) was employed to characterize the dissolved organic matter(DOM) in algal bloom seawater of Jiaozhou Bay in February,2004.The relationships of DOM fluorescence characteristics with phytoplankton mul的翻译是:荧光激励的排放矩阵频谱(eems)受雇为特征的溶解有机物(dom)中的海水藻类孳生胶州湾february,2004.dom的关系与浮游植物穆尔萤光特性30 and JAK kinase in COS cells inhibited the association of gp! 30 and JAK kinase. AES contains a glutamine-rich (Q) domain in its N-terminal, which sharing high homology with the amino terminal region of Groucho/TLE(transducin like enhancer of split).的翻译是:30和前厅致欢迎辞激酶抑制细胞在cos的协会的gp! 30和前厅致欢迎辞激酶。 aes包含一个谷氨酰胺丰富(q)域的n-端子、哪些共享高homology,氨基酸的终端区域格曹马克斯/tle(transducin像增强器的分割)。This company specialized production each funds guards against the static electricity work shoes, purifies the shoes, clean shoes、 the work clothes, clean the clothes, the necessary product has the pad, the hand Ring-like scallop, clean the paper,Clean fin的翻译是:这家公司每个基金可防止专业生产工作鞋的静电、净化水的运动鞋,衣服的工作shoes、清洁、干净的衣服、戴的必要的产品有垫、手环的扇贝,清洁纸张,清洁散热片She has a kind of abysmal magic power on the stage.Her performance gives awaysa piece of rest, she can pentrate the heart of the people like the gentle breeze blowing over a deep stagnant water and running into a quiet body, everybody can have a strong se的翻译是:她有一种魔力般的巨大的舞台”性能,可以使她awaysa块休息,她可以pentrate人心如阵阵微风吹出一个深积水,并运行到一个安静,大家都可以有一个强烈seIf the patient is given priority to with the expression of exhaustion, answer to undertake convention nurses meticulously, avoid its to g If the patient is given priority to with the expression of acuteness ache, anodyne of Ying Yujia的翻译是:如果病人被给予优先地位的表达式,与得精疲力竭,回答《公约》开展护士认真,避免其生如果病人被给予优先地位的尖锐性与表达式、腰酸背痛,在女子双打平淡乏味的英Variation of yield strength with shock pressure of foil like manganin gauges can be determined by analyzing their dynamic calibration curve. The analysis was based on the assumption that the material behaves as an elastoplastic work hardened solid and on 的翻译是:变异的屈服强度的薄膜与电击样压力manganin仪表可以通过分析其动态校准曲线来确定。 这项分析工作的基础上,一个行为假设的材料,硬化工作elastoplastic固体和In this paper,a thinning-like (TL) property of cellular neural networks(CNN)with opposite-sign templates and a non-unity gain output function is discovered and proved. An image thinning algorithm is realized by a multi-layer CNN,which operates with the TL的翻译是:在这份文件,一个细化的(tl)财产的蜂窝神经网络(cnn)与另一签署模板和一个非增益输出功能被发现和证实。 一个图像细化算法的实现是一个多层美国有线电视新闻网(cnn),与tlThe compensation of the content on the ground is expended, include the subterranean on the ground all sorts of buildings, build content to be like cop of the underground on building, well, road, ground, aqueduct tear open change and recover cost, be waite的翻译是:赔偿的内容对地面的花费,包括地下的各种地面的建筑物、构建内容,你就缔约方会议的关于地下建筑,、道路、地面,撕开密封式输水管道变化和收回成本,拔得头筹In the present study,the immunohistochemical and histochemical methods were used to investigate the relationships of the Substance P (SP) receptor-like immunoreactive (SPR-LI) neurons, c-fos oncogene expression protein product(FOS)-LI neurons and Bandeira的翻译是:在本研究中,使用了的immunohistochemical和组织化学方法的关系调查p物质(sp)接收器的immunoreactive(spr)神经元的表现,c-fos蛋白表达有关her产品(fos)-李神经细胞和·Juvenile retinoschisis(RS or XLRS, MIM # 312700) is a rareX-linked inherited disorder, mainly affects bilateral retina, and ischaracterized by cartwheel-like changes of the macular region of the retinaand schisis or splitting within the inner retinal laye的翻译是:少年retinoschisis(rs或xlr,mim# 312700) 是一个rarex的继承链接混乱,主要是影响到双边视网膜,ischaracterizedcartwheel的变化的黄斑变性的retinaandschisis或分裂的地区在内视网膜圣日耳曼昂莱The enriching point of available P depended on soil types, being P2O5 60 ~ 120 mg/kg in the paddy soil derived from Tertiary red sandstone, and P2O5 120 ~ 180 mg/kg in the paddy soils from Quaternary red clay and loess-like lake sediment.的翻译是:丰富的可用的p点取决于土壤类型,在p2o560~120mg/kg的水稻土壤中产生红色的沙岩第三,p2omg/kg的稻田土壤中从第四纪红粘土和黄土一样湖沉积物。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright (C) 2005 - . All Rights Reserved.当前位置: &
求翻译:contains no bpa是什么意思?
contains no bpa
问题补充:
包含无 bpa
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!此题求翻译,好像是关于贪心算法的FatMouse prepared M pounds of cat food, ready to trade with the cats guarding the warehouse containing his favorite food, JavaBean.The warehouse has N rooms. The i-th room contains J[i] pounds of JavaBeans and requires F[i] pounds of _百度作业帮
此题求翻译,好像是关于贪心算法的FatMouse prepared M pounds of cat food, ready to trade with the cats guarding the warehouse containing his favorite food, JavaBean.The warehouse has N rooms. The i-th room contains J[i] pounds of JavaBeans and requires F[i] pounds of
FatMouse prepared M pounds of cat food, ready to trade with the cats guarding the warehouse containing his favorite food, JavaBean.The warehouse has N rooms. The i-th room contains J[i] pounds of JavaBeans and requires F[i] pounds of cat food. FatMouse does not have to trade for all the JavaBeans in the room, instead, he may get J[i]* a% pounds of JavaBeans if he pays F[i]* a% pounds of cat food. Here a is a real number. Now he is assigning this homework to you: tell him the maximum amount of JavaBeans he can obtain.
确实是贪心算法的,物品是可分的.肥鼠有M磅猫食,准备跟把守仓库的猫交换,仓库里存放着它最喜欢的食物javabean.仓库有N个房间,第i个房间存储了J[i]磅的javabean,需要F[i]磅猫食才能等价交换.肥鼠没有必要换出房间的所有javabean,而是可以只付出F[i]*a%磅的猫食,换回J[i]*a%的javabean.现在它把这个任务交给你,告诉它可以得到的最大数量的javabean.

我要回帖

更多关于 cereal的意思 的文章

随机推荐