Mr.smith,_rhythm of the rain_s...

1.she has ___ ___ ___(嫁给)Mr.Smith.2.Of the wounded,only three s___.3.Mount Tai is W___ visiting.4.The police c___ him with breaking the traffic rules.5.A___,I must go out although it is raining hard.6.Vegetables c___ plenty of bitamins.6.Vegetables c___ plenty of vitamins.
蔷薇几度花0436
been married tosurvivedworthcaughtAnywaycontain
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.she has _been__ _married__ _to__(嫁给)Mr.Smith.2.Of the wounded,only three s_urvived__.3.Mount Tai is W_orth__ visiting.(没大写吧?)4.The police charged___ him with breaking the traffic rules.5.Anyway___,I must go out although it is raining hard6.Vegetables c_ontain__ plenty of vitamins
1.been married to2.survived3.worth4.charged5.Anyway6.contain
扫描下载二维码英语II(2)第一次计分作业答案(完整)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语II(2)第一次计分作业答案(完整)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩14页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~Mr.and Mrs Smith’s house was full of suitcases,packages and packed-up boxes.是有关的完形填空的答案 不是翻译。The two of them wre 1 with pencils and paper,checking their luggage ,when there was a 2 .具体的短文网上有,
II.完形填空 (共15题,每题1分,共15分)Mr.and Mrs Smith’s house was full of suitcases,packages and packed-up boxes.The two of them were 21 with pencils and paper,checking their luggage,when there was a 22 at the door.Mr.Smith went to 23 it and saw a well-dressed middle-aged lady outside.The lady said that she lived in the house beside theirs,and that she had come to 24 them to their new home.The Smiths invited her in after apologizing for the state of the house.“Oh,25 ,” she answered.“Do you know in some parts of this 26 neighbours are not all 27 There are some streets where people do not 28 their neighbours,29 their next-door ones.But in this street everybody is friends with 30 else.We are one big,happy family.I’m 31 that you will be 32 here.”The well-dressed lady got a 33 when she came to visit the house the 34 time,because she found a quite 35 man and woman in it.Mr.and Mrs Smith had not had the courage to tell her that they were not the new owners of the house,who were to move in the next day,but the old ones,who have lived beside her for two years without ever having visited her or even noticing her existence (存在).21.A.free B.busy C.pleased D.familiar (熟悉的)22.A.sound B.ring C.friend D.message23.A.answer B.serve C.see D.guess24.A.invite B.lead C.take D.welcome25.A.excuse me B.here you are C.never mind D.thank you26.A.house B.street C.town D.time 27.A.busy B.lonely C.safe D.friendly28.A.know B.understand C.welcome D.respect 29.A.only B.even C.mostly D.neither30.A.anybody B.nobody C.somebody D.none31.A.uncertain B.glad C.sure D.afraid32.A.happy B.lonely C.popular D.friendly33.A.surprise B.fright C.pleasure D.worry34.A.first B.exact C.next D.same35.A.famous B.different C.young D.old21-25 BBADC 26-30 CDABA 31-35 CAACB
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
先生和史密斯太太的家充满箱包、包装和打成包的盒子。
史密斯夫妇一家满屋都是旅行用衣箱,包裹和打包好的箱子。
史密斯夫妇家满是箱子,包装袋和打包起来的盒子
史密斯夫妇家到处都是行李箱,包裹和打包好的盒子
一群白痴他要答案不要一句话的翻译BBADC
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 softheart 的文章

随机推荐