you were mineyouinthesuperma...

do it the way you were ta ught...要照教你的那样去做。。。the way前面是不是缺少一个介词in呢_百度知道
do it the way you were ta ught...要照教你的那样去做。。。the way前面是不是缺少一个介词in呢
我有更好的答案
我觉得应该加IN,因为句子可以拆分为:do it 。you were taught in this way。或者改成:do as you were taught. 这里AS是按照。。的意思 希望可以帮到你哦O(∩_∩)O~
是的,主句是do it the way,很明显the way是作状语的
这种情况the way前面习惯不加in,加上去也没有错。
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
介词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁定语从句练习合并句子 1、This is the school.You studied in the school when you were young._________________________________________________________ 2、That farm is the one.You can see it from the gate._______________________________________百度作业帮
定语从句练习合并句子 1、This is the school.You studied in the school when you were young._________________________________________________________ 2、That farm is the one.You can see it from the gate.______________________________________
定语从句练习合并句子 1、This is the school.You studied in the school when you were young._________________________________________________________ 2、That farm is the one.You can see it from the gate._________________________________________________________ 3、I know the hospital.You were born in it._________________________________________________________ 4、I’ll never forget the days.We spent the days in the countryside._________________________________________________________ 5、My father was born in 1920.My father’s brother is a teacher._________________________________________________________ 6、This is Xiao Ming.Xiao Ming is very good at maths._________________________________________________________ 7、Is this the reason?You gave the the teacher the reason for your being late._________________________________________________________ 8、I am pleased with the person.You talked of the person in your letter._________________________________________________________ 9、I found the wallet under the tree.The tree died two years ago._________________________________________________________ 10、No one know the day.Our master was born on the day._________________________________________________________ 11、Can you see the house.The house’s roof was broken by a stone.__________________________________________________________ 12、I knew the person.You met the same person in the street yesterday._________________________________________________________________ 13、I have no such books.You have the books on your bookshelf.
1.This is the school where you studied when you were young.2.That farm is which you can see from the gate.3.I know the hospital that you were born in it/I know the hospital where you were born.4.I"ll never forget the days which/that we spent in the countryside.5.My father was born in 1920 whoes brother is a teacher.6.This is Xiao Ming who is very good at matchs.7.Is this the reason which/that you gave the teacher for your being late.8.I am pleased with the person whom you talked of in your letter.9.I found the wallet under the tree which/that died two years ago.10.No one know the day which/that our master was born on.11.Can you see the house whose roof was broken by a stone.12.I knew the person who/that you met the same in the street yesterday.13.I have no such books which you have on your bookshelf.
1、This is the school where you studied when you were young. 2、That farm is the one,
which you can see from the gate. 3、I know the hospital, where you were born. 4、I’ll never forget the days when we spent in the countryside.
下面还有呢
具体列来,没找到上传时间:
最近疯追的英剧《唐顿庄园》Downton Abbey,原声带倾情奉献!
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩Were you playing in the park at 3:00 yesterday afternoon?-___ I was visiting the museum?A.Yes,I was B.Yes,we were C.No,we weren't DNo,I wasn't___ 1995,the ____ weekend bagan in ChinaA.In,two-days B.on,two-days C.By,two days D.In,two-day_百度作业帮
Were you playing in the park at 3:00 yesterday afternoon?-___ I was visiting the museum?A.Yes,I was B.Yes,we were C.No,we weren't DNo,I wasn't___ 1995,the ____ weekend bagan in ChinaA.In,two-days B.on,two-days C.By,two days D.In,two-day
Were you playing in the park at 3:00 yesterday afternoon?-___ I was visiting the museum?A.Yes,I was B.Yes,we were C.No,we weren't DNo,I wasn't___ 1995,the ____ weekend bagan in ChinaA.In,two-days B.on,two-days C.By,two days D.In,two-day
选D Were you playing in the park at 3:00 yesterday afternoon?句意:昨天下午三点,你是在公园玩吗?-No,I wasn't.I was visiting the museum.不,我没有.我正在参观博物馆.选D 表示年份应该用in,two-day 表形容词,两天的若有任何疑问可以【直接回复】或是【继续追问】或是【百度hi】我尽量在最短的时间内回复
应该是 D A
第一题是D,第二题是D
第一个是d,第二个是d
D和A吧,蛮简单的
D问句:昨天下午三点的时候,你在公园玩吗?---------,我在参观博物馆。&根据回答“我在参观博物馆”,说明回答问题的人没有在公园,所以要用否定的回答。&2.A在某一年,要用介词in,排除B和C.后一个空格,是在考察名词所有格,two ...
第二题求解析
第二题求解析
年份要用in搭配,周末两个是固定搭配用two-days
第二题求解析
第二题求解析
年份应该用介词 in,两天的形容词中间有连词符号的直接用单数形式~和18-year-old girl的year一样的~
第二题求解析
第二题求解析
第二题求解析If the sun were to rise in the west,my love for you would not change.原文是这样翻译的:即使太阳从西边出来,我对你的爱也不会改变.可是我怎么着都觉得有:如果太阳从西边升起,我对你的爱将不会改变.意_百度作业帮
If the sun were to rise in the west,my love for you would not change.原文是这样翻译的:即使太阳从西边出来,我对你的爱也不会改变.可是我怎么着都觉得有:如果太阳从西边升起,我对你的爱将不会改变.意
If the sun were to rise in the west,my love for you would not change.原文是这样翻译的:即使太阳从西边出来,我对你的爱也不会改变.可是我怎么着都觉得有:如果太阳从西边升起,我对你的爱将不会改变.意思差了去了,
在句首加一个even”甚至”就好了.Even if the sun were to rise in the west,my love for you would not change.even if 引导的从句是往往是假设性的,相当于汉语的“即使”“纵然”“就算”“哪怕”.如:They’ll stand by you even if you don’t succeed.即使你不成功,他们也会支持你.Even if I have to walk all the way I’ll get there.即使我得一路走着去,我也要走到那里.Even if it rains tomorrow,we won’t change our plan.即使明天下雨,我们也决不改变计划.For my part,I plan to go to the party even if you decide not to go.至于我,即使你决定不去参加晚会我也会去的.Even if you saw him pick up the money,you can’t be sure he stole it.就算你看见是他拾起的钱,你也不能肯定钱就是他偷的.正因为even if从句的内容通常是假设性的,所以有时还可用于虚拟语气;这样用的even if 与单独使用的if比较接近.如:Even if he had the money,he wouldn’t buy it.他即使有钱也不会买它.I would have married her even if she had been penniless.即使她身无分文,我也会和她结婚.
翻译是:就算太阳从西边升起,我的爱永远不会改变。才是对的。希望我的回答对您有帮助,祝好!学习进步哦!及时采纳,谢谢。
老师好厉害
老师 我们换个方向
如果是汉译英呐,你会怎么翻译?
总觉得这么说有点问题。
如果汉译英,最好加一个even .

我要回帖

更多关于 you were mine 的文章