急急急。非常急。给几句英语动词变现在分词词的英语短...

英语短文填空,求助。急急急急急~_百度知道
英语短文填空,求助。急急急急急~
balance / sailing for
shipping company
/stockbear
originally/ supply
booked正文:
We have received your letter of the 1st October, asking us to_____the previous arrangements for the shipment of the captioned order.
We understand that instead of two equal shipments in January and February, 2000, you no wish to have 80% of the goods shipped in November and the_____in December 2000.
In reply,we wish to inform you that although we are in a position to _____you with the goods against the above mentioned order from______we are advised by the______that because direct vessels, either liner or tramp,______your port are the shipping space has been fully________up to the end of November. In the circumstances, we regret being unable to meet your request.
However, if you would allow transshipment at Hong Kong we would do our best to make further_____with the shipping company for the shipment of the first lot of the goods in November. In this case, you must______the additional charges. In spite of this, we wonder if the goods in question will reach you earlier than the _____scheduled time.
提问者采纳
modifybalancesupplystockshipping companysailing forbookedcontactsbearoriginally
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语短文的相关知识
其他2条回答
modifybalancesupplystockshipping companysailing forbookedcontactsbearoriginally
modify,balance,supply,stock,shipping company,sailing for,booked,contacts,bear,originally
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求助:帮忙翻译成中文! 急 急 急 哪位大哥大姐好心 英语好的帮我翻译一下 非常感谢!!So what, then, is the difference between XX(b) and XX(g)? Should they be interpreted so that a given subject matter can fit either_百度作业帮
求助:帮忙翻译成中文! 急 急 急 哪位大哥大姐好心 英语好的帮我翻译一下 非常感谢!!So what, then, is the difference between XX(b) and XX(g)? Should they be interpreted so that a given subject matter can fit either
求助:帮忙翻译成中文! 急 急 急 哪位大哥大姐好心 英语好的帮我翻译一下 非常感谢!!So what, then, is the difference between XX(b) and XX(g)? Should they be interpreted so that a given subject matter can fit either exception? There is nothing in the treaty language to suggest that paragraph XX(b) is limited to sanitary and phytosanitary measures, though they can be included there. Nor is there any indication that one paragraph is intended to apply to internal matters and the other to the transboundary or global problems. Does this issue matter, since all categories in Article XX are subject to the chapeau test in the end? It should. According to the rule of effective treaty interpretation, an interpreter is not free to adopt a reading that would result in reducing whole clauses or paragraphs of a treaty to redundancy or inutility. Put another way, it is the duty of any treaty interpreter to "read all applicable provisions of
a treaty in a way that gives meaning to all of them, harmoniously." Assigning air pollution and turtle protection to paragraph XX(g) appears to make paragraph XX(b) somewhat redundant and raises the issue of whether paragraphs XX(b) and XX(g) are being interpreted "harmoniously." If the threshold is lower for paragraph XX(g) measures than for paragraph XX(b) measures, the difference between the two categories needs to be more clearly delineated. While it is not possible to make a definitive list of measures that fit into one category or another, some general guidelines would be useful.As noted above, in Reformulated Gasoline, the Appellate Body suggested that the "connection or relationship between the measure under appraisal and the state interest" should inform the interpretation of Article XX. The categorization of measures based on the proximity-of-interest of the enacting country to the subject matter being addressed is useful in determining not just whether the measure fits the exception, but also in determining which exception applies.Categories of measures that have been found to fit into one exception should presumably not fit into the other. For example, since a unilateral measure aimed at protecting transboundary resources (migratory turtles) has been held to fit into paragraph XX(g), this category of measure should not be covered by Article XX(b). However, since this measure can be classified as one that was necessary to protect animal life- the subject of paragraph XX(b) - to make the differentiation between XX(b) and XX(g) consistent with the Shrimp decisions, one must distinguish this measure on a different basis. The logical choices are the territorial reach of the measure (Whether the measure regulates or affects activities inside the territory of the enacting country, outside its territory, or both) or the proximity-of-interest to the subject matter being protected(whether the interest being protected is in the territorial jurisdiction of the enacting country, transboundary/global, or completely outside its territory).
所以,那么,之间的区别是某某()和()?诠释他们这么一个给定的题材可以适应任何例外?有任何条约语言建议段某某(乙)是有限的卫生和植物检疫措施,虽然它们可以包含有。也没有任何迹象表明,一个段落是为了适用于内部事务和其他的跨国或全球性问题。这个问题,因为所有类别在第二十受到首先测试的目的呢?它应该。根据规定,有效的条约的解释,翻译不采用阅读,会导致降低整个条款或段落条约的冗余或无用。另一方面,它的责任...
还等什么,那么,是第XX之间的差异(二)和XX(克)?他们应该被解释,这样一个给定的标的物可以适合任何例外?有没有在条约的文字显示,第XX条(b)是有限的卫生和植物检疫措施,但它们可以包含有。也没有任何一个段落是为了适用于内部事务和其他的跨界或全球性问题的迹象。请问这个问题的问题,因为在所有类别第二十条受到底起首部分考试?应该是的。根据有效的条约解释的规则,翻译是不能够自由地阅读,将导致降低整个条...英语高手请进!!!英语语法题!谢谢 急急急!!首先在这里先说明一下情况,因为我的错题是考试的历年真题来的。同时这次的考试对我来说很重要,希望各位前辈能够帮助我,谨慎作答_百度作业帮
英语高手请进!!!英语语法题!谢谢 急急急!!首先在这里先说明一下情况,因为我的错题是考试的历年真题来的。同时这次的考试对我来说很重要,希望各位前辈能够帮助我,谨慎作答
英语高手请进!!!英语语法题!谢谢 急急急!!首先在这里先说明一下情况,因为我的错题是考试的历年真题来的。同时这次的考试对我来说很重要,希望各位前辈能够帮助我,谨慎作答,因为我会完全相信你们的答案的!谢谢!(题目比较多,如果越详细,解释月明白。我会最后提高财富值的)谢谢!1.________his lecture gives us a much betterunderstanding oflow-carbon econmy. A.Tohavelistened to
B.Having listened to C.Listeningto
D.Being listened to----------à我选择了C,虽然答案做对了,但是不懂为什么这样选。对于其他答案也不知道为什么错。麻烦帮我分析一下各个答案。
B是现在分词的完成式,还是动名词的完成式?两者有做题时有什么区别吗?
D是动分词的被动式,还是动名词的被动式?两者有做题时有什么区别吗?2.Soon,people hope ,the rains willreturn and ease the hardship ____the farmers.
D.faced with-------à我选择了B答案选A 3.That was one example of havingresponsibility_____I am on my own and of making my own decisions.A.since that
C.now that
D.because of
----我选了B,答案选C 4.When they went into the shop and asked tolook at the engagement rings,the girl brought out the cheaper ones,_________shehad arranged with James.A.those were what
B.what was what
C.which was what
D.that was what--我选了D,答案选C 5. The last decade_______tremendous changesin the means of transportation. A.has witnessed
B.waswitnessed
C.witnessed
D.is witnessed我选了A,答案选C 6.The air will be fresh and clean if we_______rid of pollution. A.will get
B.will have got
C.have got
D.get我选了D,答案选了C 7.Eat_____you like and leave the othersfor______comes in late.A.who
B.whoeverC.whoever
D,whoever--我选了D,答案选C
”听他的讲座“是主语,用动名词,BD的形式也是存在的,但是B是指已经听了讲座,D是指被听了,都不符合语义,句子只是说,听他的讲座有用。facing表示面临,常用,记住就好,这里是which is facing the farmers的从句省略的结果now that有既然的意思东西用which,而且有了逗号,就不能用that引导从句了这也是固定用法,就是时间经历或者目击了什么事,都是直接用过去式如果我们。。。,将会。。。就是用现在时,没必要用完成时,因为如果我们已经完成了摆脱污染,那么现在的空气就应该已经好了,而不是将会好吃你想吃的东西,没有D那种用法,只有C合适
1 考查动名词做作主语。记住:动名词具有名词的性质,常作主语,宾语,也可作定语,作定语时常和for短语互换,表示其用途,如a sleeping car=a car for sleeping 卧铺车。现在分词表示主动或正在进行,常作定状补,作定语时,和其修饰的名词之间是主动关系,可用定语从句替换,如果a sleeping boy=a boy who is sleeping2 考查现在分词短...英语人工翻译·几句··急急急··我准备了一些话。很高兴这样与您见面,其实我有很多话想说,但是英语太差了。·由于我父亲职业的关系,我选择了国际通商这个专业,我想 英语对我来说_百度作业帮
英语人工翻译·几句··急急急··我准备了一些话。很高兴这样与您见面,其实我有很多话想说,但是英语太差了。·由于我父亲职业的关系,我选择了国际通商这个专业,我想 英语对我来说
英语人工翻译·几句··急急急··我准备了一些话。很高兴这样与您见面,其实我有很多话想说,但是英语太差了。·由于我父亲职业的关系,我选择了国际通商这个专业,我想 英语对我来说非常重要。因为初中毕业以后我去了警官学院,所以没有太多的接触英语。很抱歉。上您的课之前我会提前准备一下··但是上课时,我还是觉得好难··请教授原谅我希望您没有很失望,我会更努力。对不起亲爱的温迪··
I'm very glad to meet you in this way. In fact,I had a lot to talk with you but my English is rather bad.
Maybe for the sake of my father's occupation, I select the major of international commerce. In my view, English is very vital for me.
I'm very sorry but I haven't kept in touch with English since my graduation of middle school for I studied at the Police Official College.
I always had some preparations before attending your class but it was still difficult for me.
Anyway, I hope I'm not disappointed and I will spare more for hard work.
I'm sorry once again.Could you please forgive me?
I have prepared some words.
Glad to meet you. So, in fact I have many words to say, but English is terrible. ,
Because my father professional relationship, I chose this professional international tr...
Very happy meets like this with you, actually my some very many words want saying that but English was too bad.
As a result of my father occupation's relations, I have chosen international trading to...
Nice to meet you.In fact I have much to say,but my English is poor。
Due to the relationship of my father'career ,I have chosed international trade as my specialty
and I think English is important to...求作文,特急 急 急 急 急 急 急 急 假如你是李华,平时很喜欢写作.最近,某英语报社正在举办征文比赛,主题为“我最喜爱的……”.请你借此机 会,以My favorite…为题写一篇不少于80词的英语短_百度作业帮
求作文,特急 急 急 急 急 急 急 急 假如你是李华,平时很喜欢写作.最近,某英语报社正在举办征文比赛,主题为“我最喜爱的……”.请你借此机 会,以My favorite…为题写一篇不少于80词的英语短
求作文,特急 急 急 急 急 急 急 急 假如你是李华,平时很喜欢写作.最近,某英语报社正在举办征文比赛,主题为“我最喜爱的……”.请你借此机 会,以My favorite…为题写一篇不少于80词的英语短文给该报社投稿,至少列举你喜欢它的三点理由.要求:1.灵活运用本单元语法:定语从句;2.可以适当发挥,使行文连贯.注意要用定语从句!
My favorite Season is SummerOf all the four seasons,I love summer most.Firstly, summer is my most favourite season because
the longest vacations of the year are in summer.I can have a lot of fun during summer vacations, include of camping with friends and family members, going to the beach or swimming at public pools, traveling and sightseeing locally and nationally.
Secondly, summer is a pleasant season for all kinds of cold foods and juicy fruits. Ice cream is our all time favourite dessert. Yeh, I love ice cream so much. I have to eat some ice cream almost everyday in summer. There are a lot of fresh fruits selling everywhere. Watermelon is proudly rated to be the most demanding fruit in the season. All kinds of iced drinks are greatly demanded in summer.
定语从句?
summer is my most favourite season that have the longest vacations of the year are in summer.
My favorite Season is SummerOf all the four seasons,I love summer most.Firstly, summer is my most favourite season because
the longest vacations of the year are in summer.I can have a lot o...
My favorite Season is SummerOf all the four seasons,I love summer most.Firstly, summer is my most favourite season because the longest vacations of the year are in summer.I can have a lot of...
My Favorite FoodTea egg, my best friend for breakfast, possesses the fragrance of tea mixed with the flavor of yolk and white. The fragrance of tea in the morning makes me feel emerged in the ima...
Hi,everyone! I'm Li Hua. My topic today is My Favorite Jeans. I have lots of beautiful jeans, but my favorite jeans are a black pair of jeans. This pair of jeans is black with a lovely red monkey on i...
过分激动死了新名词V付款了的结果发生大;,cxmvbnhgfjeriwlsq.ax,gf,k高科技了;的风格看到了;‘付款后

我要回帖

更多关于 英语动词变现在分词 的文章

随机推荐