英语翻译求翻译
可以适当的修改
只要意思对就行 在线等
不要用百度翻译
我会检查的
记着千万不要用翻译
不会的单词可以找翻译
也可以用一样的句子换个词
英语翻译求翻译&&可以适当的修改&&只要意思对就行&在线等&&不要用百度翻译&&我会检查的&&记着千万不要用翻译&&不会的单词可以找翻译&&也可以用一样的句子换个词
Guangzhou.That
place. That
environment
beautiful.You will
environment. That
rice ,it taste
Guangzhou.I
blindly.You
photoes.楼主我尽力了,毕竟我还上初中~原谅.望采纳.
能在帮我翻译一句话吗
我喜欢广州
因为 在他身上我总是看见了无线的活力求英语大神帮翻译一段话!很短!急用!在线等!内容:本文通过对浙江省整体滩涂资源现状的叙述,回顾滩涂围垦的历史,阐释滩涂围垦的现状,在此基础之上分别说明了滩涂围垦带来的在社会经济_百度作业帮
求英语大神帮翻译一段话!很短!急用!在线等!内容:本文通过对浙江省整体滩涂资源现状的叙述,回顾滩涂围垦的历史,阐释滩涂围垦的现状,在此基础之上分别说明了滩涂围垦带来的在社会经济
求英语大神帮翻译一段话!很短!急用!在线等!内容:本文通过对浙江省整体滩涂资源现状的叙述,回顾滩涂围垦的历史,阐释滩涂围垦的现状,在此基础之上分别说明了滩涂围垦带来的在社会经济、社会环境及自然资源三个方面的正面作用,也由此提出了滩涂围垦所产生的问题及其解决方案,任何事物都具有两面性,最后对上述进行总结,希望这一围垦事业可以持续不断地发展.不要用翻译器啊啊啊啊!求帮助!非常急!就几句话翻译,在线等,急!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
就几句话翻译,在线等,急!!!!!!!!!!
Time: the revocation
reaches the offeree before he has dispatched the acceptanceIrrevocable offers:I . If it indicates , whether by stating a fixed time for acceptance or otherwise, th orII. If it
was reasonable for the offerree to reply on the offer as being irrevocable and the offeree has acted in reliance on the offeror
提问者采纳
时间:撤销要在被发价人发出接受通知之前发出。要约的不可撤销:1发价写明接受期限或者以其他形式标示发价是不可撤销得2.被发价人有理由信赖该项发价是不可撤销的,而且被发价人已本着对该项发价的信赖行事。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
时间:撤销到达受要约人之前,他已派出接受不可改变的优惠: Ⅰ 。如果它表明,无论是说明一个固定的时间接受或否则,这是不可改变的;或二。如果它是合理的为offerree答辩对要约的作为,不可受要约人已采取行动,在依赖于要约人
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在线等,求英文翻译!!!!!关于公司法list and briefly describe the provisions of the principle regulated in the china's companies act这是一道题,大概意思我也明白,可是没有准确通顺的一句话就找不到答_百度作业帮
在线等,求英文翻译!!!!!关于公司法list and briefly describe the provisions of the principle regulated in the china's companies act这是一道题,大概意思我也明白,可是没有准确通顺的一句话就找不到答
在线等,求英文翻译!!!!!关于公司法list and briefly describe the provisions of the principle regulated in the china's companies act这是一道题,大概意思我也明白,可是没有准确通顺的一句话就找不到答案啊
列出并简短地描述调控中国公司企业运行基本原则的法律条款。
列出并简要描述了在中国的公司法规定的原则规定
列出和简要描述中国公司法中规定的条款与法则。高分求翻译!中译英,几句话,在线等急急急.!_百度知道
高分求翻译!中译英,几句话,在线等急急急.!
请不要用翻译器...要求地道一点,正式一点.内容:我在数学,英语 学科上具有
优势.从小数学成绩总是班上的第一名. 而且我从小学习英语,已经十年了, 具备了一定的 阅读与交流能力.
我 性格活泼,思维敏捷,曾多次参加辩论赛.
就翻译这些,另外三好学生怎么翻啊?
提问者采纳
I have the advantages at Maths and English. I was always the best student at Maths in my class during my primary school time. Moreover, I have been learning English since my primary school, up to now, about ten years. I have the skill of reading and communicating in English. I am vivacious and quick-witted. I took part in many debates.I am a Triple A Students.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中译英的相关知识
其他5条回答
i have advantage of math english .i always keep top in my
class since i born,and i keep studing on english in pass ten years.
I have been good at math,english.I have got the first place at math for many times.It is 10years since I have learned english.I am skillful in reading and communicating.I am an outgoing and clever guy and have taken part in many debate competitions.a Triple A Student
I am an active dialectician with a smart mind. As Math and English are my preponderant subjects, I always ranked the very top in the math exams since young. Meanwhile, I have been learning english over ten years so that I am able to read fast and speak fluently in english.优等生:whiz kid三好学生:“three good” student (good in study, attitude and health)(来源于爱词霸)
I in math, English subject has advantage. From the math scores are always the first name in the class. And I from learning English, has ten years, have a certain amount of reading and communication skills. My character and lively, the thought is agile, has repeatedly participating in the debate.
I in math, English subject has advantage. From the math scores are always the first name in the class. And I from learning English, has ten years, have a certain amount of reading and communication skills. My character and lively, the thought is agile, has repeatedly participating in the debate. 三好学生:Miyoshi students
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

随机推荐