一篇有关于写英文演讲稿格式怎么写的稿子,怎么写

Jellyfish, 积分 2338, 距离下一级还需 662 积分
Jerry6岁11个月计划中4个月
麻烦大家帮忙写一篇1分钟左右的英语演讲稿,
题目 如下:
Can you say something about one of your friends and why do you like him or her?
享有帖子相关版权3、其他单位或个人使用、转载或引用本文时必须同时征得该帖子作者和的同意4、帖子作者须承担一切因本文发表而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任5、本帖部分内容转载自其它媒体,但并不代表本站赞同其观点和对其真实性负责6、如本帖侵犯到任何版权问题,请立即告知本站,本站将及时予与删除并致以最深的歉意7、管理员和版主有权不事先通知发贴者而删除本文', this.href);">copyright
Monkey, 积分 6915, 距离下一级还需 1085 积分
建议楼主自己先写一篇贴上来,这里有很多老师可以帮忙修改一下
Jellyfish, 积分 2338, 距离下一级还需 662 积分
Jerry6岁11个月计划中4个月
自己水平太差,不敢写呢!
Monkey, 积分 6915, 距离下一级还需 1085 积分
本帖最后由 sandydad 于
10:40 编辑
Can you say something about one of your friends and why do you like him or her?
一分钟演讲大约需要120生字, 我给你一些参考句子,希望对你有幇忙,
Hi, everyone, I am glad to be here to tell you something about my friend, Mary.
然后描述她的特征及性格, 如
She is tall and thin.
She wears a pair of glasses and has a pigtail.
She always has a smile on her face.
There is a dimple in her cheek when she smiles.
She has a charming face. / She is photogenic.
描述性格可以有以下单词
active, charming, outgoing, smart, kind, overweight, skinny, talkative, energetic, sporty,....
In class, she studies hard and quiet. After class, she is active and talkative.
也可说说她的喜好,如
She likes reading.
Reading is her favourite.
She likes reading best but not&&fond of dancing.
She is a lover of books.
She is a book worm / bookaholic.
She is a fan of Harry Potter.
最后说说你喜欢她的原因
She is kind and helpful.
She has a heart of love and forgiveness.
She is funny/hilarious and has a sense of humour.
She tells me joke when I am bored.
She always helps and supports me when I am in trouble.
She always stands by me whenever I need help.
She helped me a lot, a friend in need is a friend indeed.
She studies hard in class, and is a role model of mine.
结尾可以简单说.
Mary is my best friend, and I am happy to have her as friend in my life. And I wish our friendship will last forever.
演讲完毕后,应该说声 Thank you.
LZ可按自身英语水平自由发挥, 以上仅供参考。
Ibex, 积分 1592, 距离下一级还需 408 积分
佳佳9岁1个月
可以说点儿We often do *** together, 并由此展开一个画面感比较强的故事。不过只有1分钟,貌似也说不了啥太多内容。
爸妈网( , )> 【答案带解析】假如你要参加学校举行的有关“中学生应不应该做家务”的演讲比赛,请你写一篇英文演讲...
假如你要参加学校举行的有关“中学生应不应该做家务”的演讲比赛,请你写一篇英文演讲稿,阐述自己的观点。要求:语句通顺,意思连贯,70词左右。文中不能出现真实的校名、人名和地名。提示:1、Do you often do chores?2、What chores do you often do?3、What do you think about doing chores?    
Should students help parents do some housework?
I am a middle school student. I usually do chores at home. I always make the bed myself. I often sweep the floor, do some washing, and clean the room...
考点分析:
考点1:提纲作文
& & & 提纲作文是一项能够充分考查学生语言综合运用能力的题型。中考中的书面表达题,主要有“补全对话”、“连词成句”、“看图写话”、和“根据提示的内容,完成某项写作”等形式,主要考查学生运用已学的语言基础知识和已掌握的英语写作技能准确表达客观事实,阐述个人观点,进行思想交流的书面表达能力。一般要求词数在60-80之间。体裁以叙述、描述人物或事的记叙文为主;有时会用应用文体的形式表达记叙的内容(包括日记、书信、便条,通知书等);有时也会出现类似议论文的形式,例如提建议等。
& & & &为了提高书面表达水平,平时应加强阅读,应背诵一些句型、段落、甚至短文。只要读得多,背得多,就能出口成章,下笔成文。此外,还要了解英文写作方面的基础知识,掌握常用文体的写作方法。其实,用英文写信,记日记等都是学生力所能及且行之有效的练习写作的好方法。
相关试题推荐
根据所给汉语提示完成对话。(每小题2分,共10分)A: You look sad .What’s the matter with you?B: Bad luck! I didn't pass the English exam.A:
!(多么坏的消息啊!) But please don't give it up. It's quite important.B: I know. Maybe my way of learning English isn't good.A:
? (你通常是怎么学习英语的?)B: I learn it by remembering the new words.A: I think you can read something in English. It's easy to remember something at the same time.3.
? (你同意我的看法吗?)B: Yes. I'll do some reading instead.A:
?(你在英语课上记笔记吗?)B: Never! I just listen to what the teacher says.A: That's not good. You should write down the important things and review them after class.B: OK.
. (我从现起就会这样做。)A: Good luck to you!B: Thanks a lot. 
句型转换。(每小题2分,共10分)1.Lily had a headache yesterday.(就画线部份提问)What
Lily yesterday?2.Qomolangma is 8,844.43 meters high.(就划线部份提问)_______ _______ is Qomolangma?3.He is the cleverest student in his class.(改为同义句)He is
than the other
in his class.4.I’ll play basketball with my friends unless it rains this afternoon.(改为同义句)I’ll play basketball with my friends
rain this afternoon.5.His sister bought a skirt for herself two days ago.(改为同义句)His sister
a skirt for herself for two days. 
选择适当的短语填空。(每小题1分,共5分) 1.
your notes before the exam so that you can remember them well.2.Lily went shopping with her mother
watching TV at home.3.One's interest is not decided
.4.His father got up so early
catch the early bus to work this morning.5.He disagreed with her so they
each other about the math problem. 
用所给词的适当形式填空。(每小题1分,共5分)1.Many foreign
(tour)come to China to visit the wall every year.2.The music often
(remind)me of my father .3.The Yangtze River is the third
(long) river.4.There is a dog
(lie) on the floor now.5.Could you please
(not follow) me around ? 
 A:Morning, Jerry. I coughed all day yesterday.B:__ 1.___Does your head feel hot?A:No, it doesn’t. __2.___B:I don’t think you need to.A:__
3._____B:You should drink some hot water.A:Oh, dear! __4.___B:Don’t worry. I’ll get some for you.A:_5.__B:You’re welcome.  
题型:书面表达
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.假如你准备参加主题为“保护环境从我做起”的英语演讲比赛。请你根据下面提示写一篇英文演讲稿。1.日常生活中注意节约用电;2.平时注意节约用水;3.为了保护森林节约用纸;注意:1.词数:100左右;2.首句已经给出,不记入总词数;3.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;WhatcanIdoforourenvironmentEveryonecandosomethingforourenvironment.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________WhatcanIdoforourenvironmentEveryonecandosomethingforourenvironment.Forme,Ishouldtrytosaveelectricityinmydailylife.Forexample,ifIamthelastpersonleavingtheclassroomintheevening,Iwillalwaysremembertoturnoffthelights.Ialwaysturnoffmyairconditionerwhennooneisathome.WheneverIseeatapisopenandwaterisrunning,Iwillturnitoffallatonce.Inordertoprotectourforests,Iwillusepaperwisely.Ishouldtrytousebothsidesfrompaperifpossible.Iwillnotusethingslikepapercupsbecausetheyaremadefromwood.Ibelievethatdoingallthesesmallthingswillimproveourenvironmentandhelpmakeourworldabetterplacetolivein.吉林省吉林市学年高二上学期期末考试英语答案
What can I do for our environmentEveryone can do something for our environment. For me, I should try to save electricityin my daily life. For example, if I am the last person leaving the classroom in the evening, I will always remember to turn off the lights. I always turn off my air conditioner when no one is at home. Whenever I see a tap is open and water is running, I will turn it off all at once. In order to protect our forests, I will use paper wisely. I should try to use both sides from paper if possible. I will not use things like paper cups because they are made from wood. I believe that doing all these small things will improve our environment and help make our world a better place to live in.相关试题

我要回帖

更多关于 演讲稿格式怎么写 的文章

随机推荐