请问有没有A Boymom and boy tubeHis ...

知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“阅读理解Shay and his father had wa...”,相似的试题还有:
阅读理解。My father was a keen baseball fan Whenever he could, Dad took me out to the park and pitched balls forme to hit.&&&& One day at the park, a woman pushing a young boy in a wheelchair stopped to watch us play. My dad wasover to them in a flash to ask if the child could join our game. The woman explained that her son had polio (小儿麻痹症) and wouldn't be able to get out of the chair. That didn't stop my dad. He placed the bat in theyoungster's hand, pushed him out to home plate and assisted him in holding the bat. Then he yelled out to me,"Anne, pitch one in to us."&&&& I saw the delight in the boy's eyes, so I aimed at the bat and let the ball fly. The ball made contact with thebat with an assist from my dad and the child screamed with joy. As I turned, I heard my dad singing Take MeOut to the Ball Game.&&&& An hour later we all left the field, very tired but very happy. Dad told the mother to bring the boy back nextSaturday and we would play another game.&&&& Dad and I were at the field the next Saturday but the mother and son never came Twenty years passed, withmy dad gone, I had very mixed emotions about leaving the neighborhood. Before moving I decided to take onelast walk around the park where Dad and I had spent so many happy moments. Two Little League teams wereon the field just about to start a game I felt the sting of tears in my eyes as I watched the children play the game.&&&&&"Jeff, protect your base," one coach yelled I cheered the runner on when the ball was hit far into the outfield.The coach turned and smiled, "I never thought I'd ever be a coach playing on this field You see, I had polio asa child and was restricted to a wheelchair. Thanks to a man's assistance, I was able to hit the ball and hear himsinging the song Take Me Out to the Ball Game. I believe that experience gave me the desire to walk again I hopethat some day I'll look up in the stands and see that man and his daughter again I sure would like to thank him."1. The author was tearful when watching the children playing the game because _____.A. she hadn't recovered from the loss of her fatherB. she was reminded of her father playing with her in the parkC. she realized that her father hadn't received thanks from othersD. she was moved by the son who became a coach twenty years later2. Which is the right order of the following events?a. The author's father died.b. The author played with the boy.c. The author left the neighborhood.d. The author waited for the boy to turn up.e. The author saw the boy coaching a team.A. d-b-e-a-cB. d-b-e-c-aC. b-d-a-c-eD. b-d-a-e-c3. The passage conveys the message that _____.A. the boy is a miracleB. the author's father is a heroC. a simple act of kindness can change a lifeD. ball games have a great effect on people's life
阅读理解。Shay asked, "Do you think they'll let me play?" Shay's father knew that most of the boys would not wantsomeone like Shay on their team, but the father also understood that if his son, mentally and physically disabled,were allowed to play, it would give him a much-needed sense of belonging and some confidence.&&&& Shay's father approached one of the boys on the field and asked if Shay could play, not expecting much.The boy looked around and said, "We're losing by six runs (分) and the game is in the eighth inning (局). Iguess he can be on our team and we'll try to put him in to bat in the final inning."&&&& Shay struggled over to the team's bench and put on a team shirt with a broad smile and his father had asmall tear in his eye and warmth in heart. The boys saw the father's joy at his son being accepted.&&&& In the bottom of the eighth inning, Shay's team scored a few runs but was still behind by three. In the topof the final inning, Shay put on a glove and played in the field. Even though no hits came his way, he wasobviously joyful just to be in the game and on the field. In the bottom of the final inning, Shay's team scoredagain. Now, Shay was scheduled to be next at bat. Would they let Shay bat and give away their chance to winthe game?&&&& Surprisingly, Shay was given the bat. Everyone knew that a hit was almost impossible. The first pitch (投)came and Shay missed. The pitcher again took a few steps forward to throw the ball softly towards Shay. Asthe pitch came in, Shay swung at the ball and hit a slow ground ball right back to the pitcher.&&&& The pitcher could have easily thrown he ball to the first baseman and Shay would have been out and thatwould have been the end of the game.Instead, the pitcher threw the ball right over the head of the first baseman,beyond the reach of all teammates. The audience and the players from both teams started screaming, "Shay,run to first!" Never in his life had Shay ever run that far but made it to first base, wide-eyed and shocked.Everyone should, "Run to second!" Catching his breath, Shay awkwardly ran towards second.By the time Shayrounded towards second base, the smallest guy on their team, who had a chance to be the hero for his team firthe first time,could have thrown the ball to the second baseman, but he understood the pitcher's intentions andhe too intentionally threw the ball high and far over the third baseman's head.&&&& All were screaming, "Shay, Shay, Shay, all the way Shay." Shay reached third base when one opposingplayer ran to help him and shouted, "Shay, run to third." As Shay rounded third, all were on their feet, crying,"Shay, run home!" Shay ran to home, stepped on the home base and was cheered as the hero who the whowon the game for his team.&&& &That day, the boys from both teams helped bring a piece true love and humanity into this world. Shay didn'tmake it to another summer and died that winter, having never forgotten being the hero and making his fatherso happy and coming home and seeing his mother tearfully hug her little hero of the day!1. Not expecting much, Shay's father still asked the boy if Shay could play, mainly because the father _____.A. noticed some of the boys on the field were heistingB. guessed his presence would affect the boy's decisionC. learned some of the boys on the field knew Shay wellD. understood Shay did need a feeling of being accepted2. In the bottom of the final inning Shay was given the bat because the boys _____.A. believed they were sure to win the gameB. would like to help Shay enjoy the gameC. found Shay was so eager to be a winnerD. fell forced to give Shay another chance3. The smallest boy threw the ball high and far over the third baseman's head, probably because that boy _____.A. was obviously aware of the pitcher's purposeB. looked forward to winning the game for his teamC. failed to throw the ball to the second basemanD. saw that Shay already reached second base4. Which of the following has nothing to do with Shay's becoming the hero for his team?A. The pitcher did not throw the ball to the first baseman.B. The audience and the players from both teams cheered for him.C. The opposing players failed to stop his running to home.D. One of the opposing players ran to help him.5. What to you think is the theme of the story?A. True human nature could be realized in the way we treat each other.B. Everyone has his own strength even if mentally or physically disabled.C. Everyone can develop his team spirit in sports and please his parents.D. The results of the game should not be the only concern of the players.
A Divine Plan&&&&At a fundraising dinner for a school that serves learningdisabled children, the father of one studentdelivered a speech that would never be forgotten by those who attended. He began with a question."Everything God does is done with perfection. Yet, my son, Shay, cannot learn and understand thingsas other children do. Where is God's plan reflected in my son?"&&&&The audience was stilled by the question. The father continued,"I believe that when God brings a childlike Shay into the world, an opportunity to realize the Divine Plan presents itself. And it comes in the waypeople treat that child."&&&&Then he told the following story:&&&&Shay and I walked past a park where some boys Shay knew were playing baseball. Shay asked,"Doyou think they will let me play?"&&&&I knew that most boys would not want him on their team. Shay didn't even know how to hold the batproperly, much less connect with the ball. So I approached one of the boys on the field and asked if Shay could play. The boy looked around for guidance from his teammates. Getting none, he took matters intohis own hands and said, "We are losing by six runs(得分). The game is in the eighth inning(回合). He can be on our team and we will try to put him up to bat in the ninth inning."&&&&In the bottom of the eighth inning, Shay's team scored a few runs but was still behind by three. At thetop of the ninth inning, Shay put on a glove and played in the outfield.&&&&In the bottom of the ninth inning, Shay's team scored again. They had the potential to win. Would theteam actually let Shay bat at thisjunctureand give away their chance to win the game?&&&&Surprisingly, Shay was given the bat.&&At last, understanding what the boy's intentions had been, theboys from both teams helped Shay win the game for the team and Shay was cheered as the hero.&&&& "That day," said the father softly with tears now rolling down his face,"the boys from both teamshelped bring a piece of the Divine Plan into this world."1. Why did the father think most of the boys wouldn't let&Shay join them?A. Because it was a very important game and they couldn't&&&afford to lose it.B. Because they knew Shay was physically disabled.C. Because they didn't get on well with Shay.D. Because they knew Shay was anything but good at playing baseball.2. The sentence "Although no hits came his way, he was obviously very happy just to be on the field."&&& should be put&&&& at the end of ________.A. Paragraph 5&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. Paragraph 6C. Paragraph 8&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. Paragraph 93. What can we infer from the passage?A. Shay's team would have lost the game without him.B. The opponent team let Shay score purposely.C. It was quite by accident that Shay scored.D. Shay's team let him play because they didn't take the& game seriously.4. The underlined word "juncture" can be explained by ________.A. a critical point&&&&&&&&B. a particular placeC. a dilemma&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. an important game&&&&&&&&&进口图书小说 Fiction &&&【预订】A&Boy&and&His&Dragon
请至少保留一件商品
版 次:页 数:字 数:印刷时间:开 本:16开纸 张:轻型纸印 次:包 装:
Product&Details&基本信息ISBN-13&书号1Author&作者Michael J. BowlerFormat&版本平装Pages&Number&页数556页Publisher&出版社Michael BowlerPublication&Date&出版日期日Product&Dimensions&商品尺寸22.9 x 15.2 x 2.9 cmShipping&Weight&商品重量735 gLanguage&语种英语
店铺收藏成功
*竞品价格:
*网址链接:
联系方式:A Boy and His Tree的英文原版!
A long time ago,there was a huge apple tree.A little boy loved to come and play around it every day.He climbed to the tree top,ate the apples,took a nap under the shadow… He loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him.  Time went by…The little boy had grown up and he no longer played around the tree.  One day,the boy came back to the tree and looked sad.“Come and play with me,” the tree asked the boy.  “I am no longer a kid,I don’t play around trees anymore.” The boy replied,“I want toys.I need money to buy them.” “Sorry,but I don’t have money…but you can pick all my apples and sell them.So,you will have money.” The boy was so excited.He picked all the apples on the tree and left happily.The boy didn’t come back after he picked the apples.The tree was sad.  One day,the boy returned and the tree was so excited.“Come and play with me.” The tree said.“I don’t have time to play.I have to work for my family.We need a house for shelter.Can you help me?” “Sorry,but I don’t have a house.But you can cut off my branches to build your house.” So the boy cut all the branches of the tree and left happily.  The tree was glad to see him happy but the boy didn’t appear since then.The tree was again lonely and sad.One hot summer day,the boy returned and the tree was delighted.“Come and play with me!” the tree said.  “I am sad and getting old.I want to go sailing to relax myself.Can you give me a boat?” “Use my trunk to build the boat.You can sail and be happy.” So the boy cut the tree trunk to make a boat.He went sailing and did not show up for a long time.  Finally,the boy returned after he left for so many years.“Sorry,my boy.But I don’t have anything for you anymore.No more apples for you.” the tree said.“ I don’t have teeth to bite.” The boy replied.“ No more trunk for you to climb on.” “I am too old for that now.” the boy said.“I really want to give you something…the only thing left is my dying roots.” The tree said with tears.“I don’t need much now,just a place to rest.I am tired after all these years.” The boy replied.“Good!Old tree roots are the best place to lean on e here,please sit down with me and have a rest.” The boy sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears…   This is a story of everyone.The tree is our parent.When we were young,we loved to play with Mom and Dad… When we grow up,we leave them,and only come to them when we need something or when we are in trouble.No matter what,parents will always be there and give everything they could to make you happy.You may think that the boy is cruel to the tree but that's how all of us are treating our parents.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
A boy and his father were walking in the mountains. Suddenly the boy fell,hurt himself,and cried,"AAAhhhhhhhh!!!”& To his surprise,he heard the voice repeating(重复),somewhere in the mountain,“AAAhhhhhhhh!!!"Then the boy shouted,“Who are you?” He received the answer,"Who are you?" He got angry at the answer,so he shouted,"Foolish!" He received the answer,"Foolish!”He looked at his father and asked,“What’s going on?" The father smiled and said,"My son,listen.”And then he shouted to the mountain,"1 love you!”The voice answered,“I love you!”Again the man cried,"You are the best!”The voice answered,“You are the best!”The boy was surprised, but did not understand. Then the father explained(解释),"People call this‘Echo’,but really this is Life. It gives you back everything you say or do. Our life is just a reflection(反映)of what we have done. If you want more love in the world,have more love in your heart. If you want to be successful,work hard. This can be used in everything in life. Life will give you back everything you have given to it.”【小题1】 At first the boy cried because _____ .A.he hurt himself and felt bad3 R# E' D8 a- i$ \5 c B.he wanted to give himself a surprise: V: S% ^/ Z- c) V C.he felt it was so quiet in the mountain& N9 O% e
B1 ]: S4 H& T
B! @ D.he hoped his father would help him* T2 c! C; ?* T- ?" O7 ` 【小题2】When the boy heard the voice repeating, he thought ______ .A.it was foolish to hear others’ voice& T' E/ f3 a2 _6 T B.someone else in the mountain liked his voice/ _% O% @7 W; ]7 M C.there were many other people in the mountain* I. G0 e
f( S6 L" J, L D.he was laughed at by someone else in the mountain5 T+ F- [9 ]1 M0 X2 h 【小题3】 The father shouted to the mountain to ______ .A.find out who was repeating his voice) W
D3 g$ V$ K5 R B.have fun with other people in the mountain- ^; A0 ?( `1 K! [) Q; G7 a C.show more examples to his son before giving him the answer% C: ^/ G% W
h0 F D.let his son know whose voice was louder5 T9 R% X- [6 b( Z' T 【小题4】 The word "Echo" means _______.A.life itself3 X: e+ _3 ]" S$ C# S B.repeating voice: X+ B, V% j) i: ^) G; d, T C.love in the world2 _/ Y3 G, D; ^2 i0 Z. W8 I D.everything in life7 D( @% Q/ O6 W* L7 I4 j1 T; T3 \; E 【小题5】 From the story,we know ______ .A.the boy didn’t like others’ voice at all" X+ K$ j3 D7 D$ I- \' ? B.the father had his own way to teach his son7 Z! \, L2 f# U# S( Q& X$ G$ a C.it is not polite to repeat others’ voice, D8 Q) e0 W6 K* ^. Q2 \ D.the boy and his father were rather tired8 [7 Q, B9 Q5 H- O6 Q. ^' R4 b
答案【小题1】A【小题2】D【小题3】C【小题4】B【小题5】B
解析【小题1】本文的第二句为Suddenly the boy fell,hurt himself,and cried,所表示的含义为男孩突然哭是因为他摔倒了伤了他自己,故本题选A。【小题2】本文第一段提到小男孩在上中听到了声音的重复,以为是有人在嘲笑他,故本题选D。【小题3】本文第二段提到爸爸用几个例子来向小男孩证明声音的重复,故本题选C。【小题4】在山中声音的重复应该是回音,故echo单词的含义为回声,重复的声音,故本题选B。【小题5】从这篇文章我们可知爸爸有他个人的方法或方式来对儿子进行教育回声的延伸含义,故本题选B。A boy and his father were walking in the mountains. Suddenly the boy fell,hurt himself,and cried,"AAAhhhhhhhh!!!”
To his surprise,he heard the voice repeating(重复),somewhere in the mountain,“AAAhhhhhhhh!!!"Then the boy shouted,“Who are you?” He received the answer,"Who are you?" He got angry at the answer,so he shouted,"Foolish!" He received the answer,"Foolish!”He looked at his father and asked,“What’s going on?" The father smiled and said,"My son,listen.”And then he shouted to the mountain,"1 love you!”The voice answered,“I love you!”Again the man cried,"You are the best!”The voice answered,“You are the best!”The boy was surprised, but did not understand. Then the father explained(解释),"People call this‘Echo’,but really this is Life. It gives you back everything you say or do. Our life is just a reflection(反映)of what we have done. If you want more love in the world,have more love in your heart. If you want to be successful,work hard. This can be used in everything in life. Life will give you back everything you have given to it.”小题1: At first the boy cried because _____ .
A.he hurt himself and felt bad
B.he wanted to give himself a surprise
C.he felt it was so quiet in the mountain
D.he hoped his father would help him
小题2:When the boy heard the voice repeating, he thought ______ .
A.it was foolish to hear others’ voice
B.someone else in the mountain liked his voice
C.there were many other people in the mountain
D.he was laughed at by someone else in the mountain
小题3: The father shouted to the mountain to ______ .
A.find out who was repeating his voice
B.have fun with other people in the mountain
C.show more examples to his son before giving him the answer
D.let his son know whose voice was louder
小题4: The word "Echo" means _______.
A.life itself
B.repeating voice
C.love in the world
D.everything in life
小题5: From the story,we know ______ .
A.the boy didn’t like others’ voice at all
B.the father had his own way to teach his son
C.it is not polite to repeat others’ voice
D.the boy and his father were rather tired
小题1:A小题2:D小题3:C小题4:B小题5:B
小题1:本文的第二句为Suddenly the boy fell,hurt himself,and cried,所表示的含义为男孩突然哭是因为他摔倒了伤了他自己,故本题选A。小题2:本文第一段提到小男孩在上中听到了声音的重复,以为是有人在嘲笑他,故本题选D。小题3:本文第二段提到爸爸用几个例子来向小男孩证明声音的重复,故本题选C。小题4:在山中声音的重复应该是回音,故echo单词的含义为回声,重复的声音,故本题选B。小题5:从这篇文章我们可知爸爸有他个人的方法或方式来对儿子进行教育回声的延伸含义,故本题选B。
根据句意及汉语提示完成句子。
1. In the western countries, April 1st is _____ (愚人节).2. — When will the _____ (化妆晚会)start?
— At 8:00 pm.3. He felt _____ (尴尬的) because of his stupid words.4. Don"t _____ (晚睡), or you can"t get up early tomorrow morning.5. Mother and father are both very _____ (疲惫不堪的) after a day"s work.
1、我想申请这项工作。I want to ______ ______the job.2、我爸爸因为生病请假两天。My father ______ two days ______ because of ______.3、她对买不买这件衣服下不了决心。She could not ______ ______ ______ about the dress.4、许多对我们有危险的工作将来都能由机器人来做。A lot of work which is ______ to us can ______ ______ by robots ______ ______ ______.5、这个男孩还没有到独立处理这样难题的年龄。
The boy isn"t ______ ______ ______ ______ with such a difficult problem ______ ______.
根据汉语和英语提示完成句子。
Ben fell into the_________(湖)when he was running along it.2.
Don"t_________ (忘记)your friends when you become rich.3.
It"s very_________(重要的)to teach children about road safely.4.
My father was not_________(生气的)with me at all.5.
1 want to_________(喝)some coffee now.6.
Though my brother is very young, he is an_________(工程师)now.7.
I hope I can fly in the sky one day, s0 1 want to be a_________(宇航员).8.
My house is not big, but it is_________(舒适的).9.
Vivian likes to listen to the_________(收音机)in the evening.10.
Many workers are_________(建造)a hospital.11.
There are many_________(座位)in the theater.12.
It was the _________(最差的)speech he had ever made.13.
There are_________(超过)40 students in the library.14.
We"re going to learn_________(课)Six today.15.
There"s going to be a football_________(比赛)next week.16.
Thank you very much for the_________(邀请).17.
It rained three_________(整整)days.18.
His father is leaving for Beijing_________(明天).19.
_________(虽然)I may fail again,1 will try lt.20.
"Calm" and "wild" have_________(相反的)meanings.21.
We should never_________(笑)at others" mistakes.22.
It is_________(需要)for older people to understand the young.23.
We can get much more_________(信息)on the Internet.24.
How much is this T-shirt?
一It"s_________(八十)yuan.25. The bus_________(车站)is on the left of this street.26.
Miss Gao is our_________(化学)teacher.
She is very kind.27.
The library is on the _________(对面的)side of the road from the school.28. After you take the_________(药),you"ll feel better soon.29. The_________(读者)want to get the writer"s autograph.30.
He wants to be a scientist in the_________(将来).
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司

我要回帖

更多关于 mom and boy tube 的文章

随机推荐