初二英语教学计划初二笔记

人教版八年级英语上册单元笔记 I (Unit1-Unit6) 本人原创_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
3页2下载券3页2下载券3页1下载券23页1下载券3页1下载券4页1下载券13页免费16页2下载券15页2下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢63页1下载券3页1下载券23页1下载券10页免费6页免费
人教版八年级英语上册单元笔记 I (Unit1-Unit6) 本人原创|人​教​版​八​年​级​英​语​上​册​单​元​笔​记​ ​I​ ​(​U​n​i​t-​U​n​i​t)​ ​教​学​一​线​老​师​原​创
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
2下载券  
想免费下载本文?
文档免下载券下载特权 全站付费文档8折起 千本精品电子书免费看
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢初二英语笔记````譬如had batter +do 最好广州的``````因为我的英语书是广州版本的````识噶过来帮下咯喂``````各位大佬```````````大姐``````````(((((((((()))))))))))))))_百度作业帮
初二英语笔记````譬如had batter +do 最好广州的``````因为我的英语书是广州版本的````识噶过来帮下咯喂``````各位大佬```````````大姐``````````(((((((((()))))))))))))))
1. so+谓语+主语:…也一样. 谓语:be动词/助动词/情态动词 2. so+主语+谓语:的确如此,真的这样. 3. help yourself/yourselves to...请随便吃点... 4. 发现sb做sth : find sb doing sth 5. 不完全同意I don’t really agree.
完全不同意I really don’t agree. 6. 或者..或者...either…or…..就近原则
既不..也不..neither…nor….就近原则
既....又...both…and….谓语用复数 7. 看起来,似乎It seems/seemed that….. 8. 由于...而闻名be famous for…. 9.
餐馆就餐用语:a table for two/sit at the table by the window/here’s the menu/May I take your order?/could we have the bill?/That’s all.10. 问路Which is the way to…/where is…/How can I get to…/Is there a..near here/Can you tell me the way to…/Can you tell me how I can get to…?11. turn right at the third crossing/traffic lights在第3个路口往右拐=take the third crossing on your right12. 过桥go across the bridge=cross the bridge13. 走到路的尽头go up this road to the end=go on until you reach the end.14. at the street corner在街角15. on sb’s way to….在sb去…的途中/路上16. what’s the matter?=what’s wrong?=what’s the trouble?怎么了?17. be sick in hospital/in bed 生病住院/卧床18. Maybe it is there=it may be there可能在那里.19. It takes/took/will take sb+时间+to do sth.
Sb做sth花费了…时间20. 路途遥远It’s (5 kms)far(away) from…=That’s quite a long way.21. wait for…等待22. 五分钟的步行/驾驶路程:five minutes’ walk/drive23. 迷路lose sb’s way/sb be lost/sb get lost24. just then=just at that time/moment就在那时25. 首先first of all=at first26. a big city like Tokyo像东京这样的大城市27. It’s easy/interesting/important/ (for sb) to do sth.(对sb来说)做sth是容易的/有趣的/重要的.28. if 条件状语从句:从句一般现在时,主句一般将来时.如:If it rains tomorrow, I will not go to the zoo.29. at the head /end of…在…的前/尾部30. 我的背很疼. My back hurts badly.31. 为…做准备get /be ready for…32. stop sb (from) doing sth.阻止/不让sb做sth33. have a good/wonderful time=enjoy oneself 玩得很高兴34.
answer in a tired voice/with a smile 用疲惫的声音/面带微笑回答.35.
quarrel with sb on sth 为了sth与sb 吵架36.
complain about sth
为…而抱怨,投诉37.
生病用语:sb have a headache=sb have a pain in the head 头痛,have a cough 咳嗽,have/catch a cold 感冒,have cancer 得了癌症.38.
have /take the medicine three times a day 吃药,每天3次39.
take sb’s temperature 量体温,look over 医生检查病人40.
drink more water 多喝水,take more exercise 多锻炼41.
sb醒来: sb wake up,
//sb 醒着的:sb be awake42.
sb 睡着了入睡
be/fall asleep 43.
忙着…bu busy doing/with sth44.
as soon as…
一… 就 ...45.
sleeping pills安眠药,light music 轻音乐46.
again and again 再三地,一次又一次47.
dream about…梦见…; dream of… 梦想成为…48.
系动词+形容词:
be/smell/taste/sound/look/feel/turn/get/become49.
make trouble制造麻烦,惹是生非,make a noise 制造噪音50.
every five minutes 每隔5分钟51.
instead/instead of…代替,取而代之,反而52.
write to sb.
写信给sb53.
get enough sleep 睡眠充足;stay happy 保持心情开朗54.
on time 准时;in time 按时55.
sb had better (not) do sth,
sb 最好(别)做sth56.
land on …登陆57.
pull…out of..=pull…up from…拉上来58.
不定代词:something/anyone/nobody/everywhere等59.
we’re all by ourselves=we’re alone.单独,独自60.
feel a little afraid/don’t be afraid. 有点害怕/别害怕61.
perhaps=maybe也许,可能62.
not …until… 直到…才…63.
sooner or later 迟早,早晚64.
ran after追//ran to …向..跑去// ran away 逃跑了65.
use up 用完66. take (good) care of ..=look after…照顾,保管67. 我自学英语learn English by myself= teach myself English 68. learn to do sth 学会…69. 记日记 keep a diary,写日记 write a diary70. leave sb by oneself 单独留下sb71. join in the League/Party 入团/党72. 越来越…:比较级+and+比较级; more and more +多音节词.如:bigger and bigger , more and more interesting73.
越…, 就越…:
the +比较级,the +比较级.
如:越大越好:the bigger, the better74. turn on/off 开/关(电器),turn up/down音量开大/小75. the whole story=all the story整个故事,整件事情76. 过了一会儿after a while/moment77. make faces 做鬼脸78. 名胜,景点interesting places=places of interest79. my hometown in Zhejiang
我浙江的老家80. 暑假 五一假期 May 1st holiday81. a strong wind大风;in
wind 在风里82. make sb do sth.
使/逼迫sb做sth83. 倒装句(为了强调)There he is./ Away he went.84. with these words.
说完这些话,说着说着(伴随状语). 85. I don’t know
how to use it yet. 我不知道怎样使用它.
where to go. 我不知道该去哪里.
what to do. 我不知道该做什么.86. wait for sb’s turn to do sth
等着轮到sb做sth
It’s sb’s turn to do sth.
轮到sb去做sth87. do well in =be good at挑些有用的吧.
您可能关注的推广回答者:求英语阅读笔记15篇,有多少给多少,初二水品的,如题.初二水平的.字数不限.不能太少更不能太多._百度作业帮
求英语阅读笔记15篇,有多少给多少,初二水品的,如题.初二水平的.字数不限.不能太少更不能太多.
Ms Jerry is a foreign teacher. She oomes from New Zealand. She is thirty-one years old. She has fair hair, white skin and gray eyes. She is tall and slim. She looks very kind. And in fact, she is kind indeed.
Ms Jerry is a good teacher. Although she only comes to our school twice a week, yet she is very responsible to her work and strict with her students. Once. she was ill, but she went on giving us lessons. When we learned this, we all listened to her even more attentively than usual.
Ms Jerry teaches us English with great enthusiasm:" Eaoh lesson she Will bring us new pictures, new stories, new games and new songs. Her class is always full of happy laughter and merry songs.
Ms Jerry is such a good teacher that all of us love and respect her.
Jerry老师是个外籍教师,来自新西兰,今年三十一岁.瘦高身材的她头发金黄,皮肤白皙,眼睛灰蓝.她看上去很温柔,事实上她也的确很温柔.
Jerry老师是一个好老师.尽管,每星期她只来我们学校两次,但她对工作负责,对学生要求很严.有一次她病了,但仍坚持给我们上课.当我们知道这个情况后,我们都听得比平时更仔细.
Jerry老师以极大的热情教我们英语.每节课她都会给我们带采新图片,新故事,新游戏和新歌曲.她的课堂上总是充满着愉快的笑声和欢乐的歌声.
Jerry老师是一个人人都爱戴和尊敬的好老师.
July 7 2009 It was the second day of our summer holiday. I felt good. I felt I am free. I had a lot of time to do things I like. My parents are in Zhongshan. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely. But I didn’t do something special. I stayed at home and watched TV. Oh! I wrote an Englishdaily composition. It was my homework. Today, I have slept for 14 hours.I thought I was very tired. It was time for dinner. I must go! I am very hungry.
July 10 2009 I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year. Playing basketball is always my favourite, so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together. Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game.
July 14 2009 Today I found time was a cruel thing. Whatever man is, time always goes on. It won’t stay to wait for somebody. You can’t use anything to exchange time. Time is also a fair thing. Although you have a lot of money or you enjoy high reputation, time won’t leave them more. Today I found I hadn’t enough time. Although I have more than a-month holiday, but I found I had a lot of things to do. I had a lot of homework to do and I am essential to complete the homework as soon as I have time.
July 24 2009 I have rested for 10 days. In these days, I felt very bored. I didn’t know to do what. Although I had a lot of things to do, I felt uncomfortable. I was ill because of the hot weather. I was tired, sleepy and had no strength. My parents are worried about my health. in fact, it didn’t matter. I was always in the room with air-conditioner and opened it in a low temperature. So when I went out, the high temperature disagreed to me.At last, I was ill.
August 6 2009 It was sunny today. I was excited. I got up at a quarter to seven. I made a appointment to meet at nine o’clock. After I had my breakfast, I went to the Wanjia Market . It was hot outside. When I arrived, my friends didn’t arrive. I waited for him in front of the KFC’s door. I haven’t seen them for a year. And in a year, we didn’t come into contact with others frequently. About ten minutes left, my friends arrived one by one. After we greeted,we went to play basketball in Liwan Gymnasium. The match last for tow hours.Oh!I fill very happy today!
August 7 2009 Yesterday we played happily, but there were only ten people. I remembered last year there were twenty-two people at all. I heard some my friends had gone abroad. They went abroad to study. Maybe I couldn’t see them in the future. I think next year we won’t make a party. Next year is a very important year. We all will prepare the new term’s new subject.I know, it is the most important for us now.
January 17 2009
Today, I still went to my mother’s office. My mother was very busy, so was my father. They always live in Beijing. They must get up early. Because they will manage the factory. So I know they are very laborious. So I should save my money. Also I should help them. Although I can’t do something useful, but I think I should share the work with them. I am one of my family member. In the future, I will take a job and work. It’ time for me to begin to learn how to work.
January 18 2009
I have rested for a week. I began to feel bored. So I went out with my friends. They are my best friends in the middle school. We didn’t go to someplace special. We just saw the other. We had lunch together. While we were having lunch, we were still talking about the new school and new friends. Yes! A year later, we have grown riper. And we learned much more things and got new life. We haven’t enough time to play, to waste and to lose the way. We only have two years. Two years to go, we will get the real life which belongs to us.
January 19 2009 I have stayed in Shanghai alone for a week. It’s time for me to go to my real home—it is in Beijing. My parents are waiting for me. Although outside is no matter how beautiful, Beijing is still my home. In fact, there is many fresh things. Like red bayberries. In the afternoon, I took a bus to Beijing. I was very unlucky that my mp3 was stolen. I was very sad. I didn’t know why thieves went to steal other’s things. Why don’t they hunt for a job? I don’t why! I hope there is no thief in our motherland.
1.My Dream
Everyone has a dream. Now I'll talk about my dream i What is my dream? I often ask myself. When I was a little boy, I wanted to be a soldier with a gun so that I could defend our motherland.
Now I am a young boy with a new dream——to be a doc-tor. I want to be a famous doctor, helping the sick and saving their lives. Why has my dream changed? Well, at the age of 11 I was ill, badly ill. I was told that I had cancer. I had to leave both my school and my friends and go to the hospital. Every day I suf-fered the troubles caused by this illness.
I also saw some people who were suffering and dying of ill-nesses. I made up my mind to become a doctor, so that I can help the sick people and cure them of their diseases. China is a develop-ing country. She needs good medicine and good doctors, especially in the countryside and lonely villages.
I want to try my best to help the poor sick people of our country. I want to let them have an opportunity to receive excel-lent treatments for their illnesses without having to pay much or any money.
I'll do every bit to cure the incurable. I hope to see a world where there is no cancer, no Aids, no fatal diseases. I'm confident that through the joint efforts of you and me, man will put an end to his bodily sufferings and this dream of mine will one day be brought into reality.
2. my dream
Everyone has a dream.
Martin Luther King had a dream-and we can all recall his Civil Rights Speech.Phil Knight had a dream-and now the whole world knows his Nike Slogan“Just Do It”!
I also have a dream,but not only a simple one.
When I was in primary school,my dream was that I would be a doctor when I grew up.I’ll be the first person who produces a new
medicine.This kind of medicine can make teachers relax when they are busy correcting their students’ exercises and preparing their lessons.Because one day when I woke up at midnight,I found my father,a senior Chinese teacher,was still busy with his work.I was deeply moved.I wish my father could be healthy and relaxed every minute.
Now I’m a senior Grade Two student,all my classmates and I are working hard,we all know the College Entrance Examination which will come in the year of 2005 is a big problem for us.We must study harder and harder in order to go to a good university,then when we finish our school,we can find a good job in society.My dream is also that.Though now I’m not good at study,I’ll try my best.
I know fantasy is hard to come true,but dream can.
I’ll work hard for my dreams,I’ll never give up.希望采纳提供初二的英语笔记?
提供初二的英语笔记? 50
一至六单元的英语笔记,“语法、单词用法、涉及到的课外知识”
谢谢!太急了~
你可以去书店买辅导资料。上面都有的。祝你半期考好!~
来不急了!!
就按照书上的知识来复习把,每个单元的Grammar Focus 看下还有,93页-94页的Grammmar可以复习,6单元会用到的
want sb. to do sth = would like sb. to do sth 想要某人做……
be good for 对……有益
be bad for 对……有害
help sb (to)do sth
help sb with
sth 帮做某人做某事
try to do sth 试图、努力做某事
look after sb well= take good care of sb
what's the matter with sb?=what's wrong with sb?=what's the
trouble with sb?
It's easy to do sth
It's important to do sth
It's + adj.(for sb)+ to do sth.
enjoy doing sth
at the moment = now
be doing now 现在进行时
need to do sth
keep healthy=keep in good health = stay healthy
be angry with sb
angry about sth
How long : 对for +一段时间提问
show sb sth=show sth to sb
send sb sth=send sth to sb
wait 迫不及待
decided to do sth = decide on sth
spend time/money
或者 spend time/money (in) doing sth
finishi doing sth
sp. for sp.
离开某地去某地
get to=arrive in大地点(at小地点) = reach to
far from 远离
It/That takes time
It takes sb some time to do sth=sb. spend time on sth / doing sth
be different from=be not the same as.与……不同
ways of doing sth 做……的方式
take a/the boat to……
= go to sp. by boat
the number of ……的数量
a number of 一小部分
some …… others/other
一些……另一些
take sb to sp
invite sb to do sth 邀请某人做某事
be busy with sth / doing sth
do one's lesson
another + 单数名词
whole+可数名词单数
have some things in common 有共同之处
last letter 上一封信
make sb do sth 让某人做某事
be like 像
what they thin 他们所想
necessart to be the same 没必要相同
do well in sth / doing sth
laugh at sb
………………
没有了吗?other another
One....the other....一个....另一个(限定两个)
one.....the others
some....others.... 一些……另一些……
another 另一个+单数名词
每个单元再给多写嘛!急死了
那我没法了。
那个other的分析详细一些,不然加我吧
我以后可以问你
other后既可接可数名词复数形式又可接不可数名词,如:可数,other pencils 其它的铅笔,other students 其他的学生。不可数other tea 别的/其它的茶,other information 别的/其它消息。 the other 定指其它的……,其后可接可数名词和单数,如: the other book 另外的一本书, the other map 另一张地图, 其后也可跟可数名词的复数形式,如: the other flowers 其他的花朵,the other teachers 其它的老师们,还可以接不可数名词,如:the other water 剩下的水,the other beer 别的啤酒 others 其用法相当于复数名词,此词不能用作定语,表示的意思是“不具体的某些东西”,如: This chemical is poisonous . Others are poisonous , too . ( others = other chemicals ) 但是如果others前用了the ,则表示具体的别的东西。如: I don’t want these books . Please give me the others .( the others = the other books another,作形容词时,是指在原有的基础上再加一(些),表示“再一(些)”或“另外一个(些)”的意思。 another还可作代词,意思与作形容词时一样。another作形容词时,是指在原有的基础上再加一(些),表示“再一(些)”或“另外一个(些)”的意思,在心理上至少有三个。 another还可作代词,意思与作形容词时一样。 the other也是既能作形容词,又能作代词。但它一般用来表示总数为二时的“另外一个”,经常与one搭配。 other也能既作形容词又可作代词,意思是“别的,另外的”。 others只能作代词,意思是“其它的人(物或事等)”,常用来泛指。 the others也只能作代词,意思与others相近,但常用来特指。 another与other的区别。 ①Some students like English and other students (others) like physics. 有些学生喜欢英语,有些学生喜欢物理。 【解析】other表示“别的”,“另外的”,只能与复数名词连用。但other前有冠词the即可与单数名词连用。如: I have two pens. One is blue. The other (pen) is black. 我有两枝钢笔。一支是蓝色的,另一支是黑色的。 ②John did better than all the other players in the sport. 在那项运动中John比所有别的运动员都出色。 【解析】the other加复数名词指的是一定范围内“所有其余的人或事物”,是特指;而other加复数名词却是没有明确范围的“另外的人或事物”。如: We must think more of other comrades. 我们必须多想想别的同志。 ③ This shirt is too large for me. Please show me another. 这件衬衫我穿太大。请另外拿一件我看看。(一般商店不会只有两件衬衫) 【解析】another, the other作代词的用法。The other表示“两个数量中的另一个”,表示特指,总数为俩;another表示“总数为三个以上中任意的另一个”,表示泛指。如: His parents both work in a hospital. One is a doctor and the other is a nurse. 他父母都在一家医院工作。一个是医生,一个是护士。(父母为两个人) 其他习惯用法one another, from one…to another, the other day = a few days ago,every other day/ week/year, some…, others…,如: I met Mr. Smith in the park the other day. 前几天我在公园里碰见了Smith先生。 While at the university, he went to the library every other day. 在大学时他每隔一天去图书馆一次。 Some people like football, others like volleyball. 有些人喜欢足球,有些人喜欢排球。 They are very different from one another. 他们互相之间差别很大。 When Americans moved from one place to another, they took their dialects with them. 当美国人从一个地方迁移到另一个地方时, other指另外的人或物;other泛指别人,可与some连用;the other 指两个中的另一个,常和one连用;the others表示其余所有的人或物;another则泛指另一个。 回答者:萧萧羽禺 - 魔法学徒 一级 4-15 15:41 other 可以做形容词,表示其他的,比如other people其他的人。 也可以做代词,但是做代词时一般不以原形出现,一般用以"the other"或者以复数形式“others”出现。 others 和some对比使用时, 是“有些”的意思而不是做“其他”讲, 如:Some cleaned the windows, others mopped the floor. 有的擦窗户, 有的擦地板。 the others 是“其余的”意思, 表示在一个范围内的其他全部, 如: This dictionary is better than the others. 这本字典比别[其余]的好。 the other 是其中的“另一个”, 如:G not this one. 给我那一个, 不是这一个。 两个中的“另一个”是“the other”; 不定数目中的“另一个”是“another” , 如:This glass is broken. Get me another. 这个杯子坏了, 给我另拿一个来。(在许多杯子中的一个) any other 刚指其他一切的什么、、、 another 指另一个,没有固定的范围。比如:this dress is dirty,please change another one for me.这件裙子脏了,再给我换一件吧。
提问者 的感言:谢谢
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家求人教版英语初二下学期英语笔记(详细点的)_百度作业帮
求人教版英语初二下学期英语笔记(详细点的)
直接引语变间接引语一、如何变人称; 下面有一句顺口溜“一随主.二随宾,第三人称不更新”.“一随主”是指在直接引语变间接引语时,如果从句中的主语是第一人称或被第一人称所修饰.从句中的人称要按照主句中主语的人称变化如: She said. "My brother wants to go with me. "→She said her brother wanted to go with her. “二随宾”是指直接引语变间接引语时,若从句中的主语及宾语是第二人称.或被第二人你所修饰.从句中的人称要跟引号外的主句的宾语一致.如果引号外的主句没有宾语.也可以用第一人称,如: He said to Kate. "How is your sister now?"→He asked Kate how her sister was then. “第三人称不更新”是指直接引语变间接引语时.如果从句中的主语及宾语是第三人称或被第三人称所修饰从句中的人称一般不需要变化如: Mr Smith said. "Jack is a good worker."→Mr Smith said Jack was a good worker. 二、如何变时态: 直接引语在改为间接引语时、时态需要做相应的调整. 现在时它需改为过去时态;过去时态改为完成时;过去完成时则保留原来的时态.如: 1)She said. "I have lost a pen."→She said she had lost a pen 2)She said. "We hope so."→She said they hoped so. 3) She said. "He will go to see his friend."→She said he would go to see his friend. 但要注意在以下几种情况下.在直接引语变为间接引语时,时态一般不变化. ①直接引语是客观真理. "The earth moves around the sun and the moon moves around the earth, the teacher told me. → The teacher told me the earth moves around the sun and the moon moves around the earth. ②直接引语是过去进行时,时态不变.如: Jack said. "John, where were you going when I met you in the street?"→Jack asked John where he was going when he met him in the street. ③直接引语中有具体的过去某年、某月、某日作状语,变为间接引语时,时态不变.如: Xiao Wang said. "I was born on April 2l, 1980." →Xiao Wang said he was born on April 20, 1980. ④直接引语如果是一般现在时.表示一种反复出现或习惯性的动作,变间接引语,时态不变.如: He said, "I get up at six every morning." →He said he gets up at six every morning. ⑤如果直接引语中的情态动词没有过去时的形式(例:ought to, had better, used to)和已经是过去时的形式时,(例:could, should, would, might)不再变.如: Peter said. "You had better come have today." →Peter said I had better go there that day. 三、如何变状语: 直接引语变间接引语,状语变化有其内在规津,时间状语由“现在”改为“原来”(例:now变为then, yesterday.变为 the day before)地点状语,尤其表示方向性的,或用指示代词修饰的状语,由“此”改为“彼”(例:this 改为that),如: He said, "These books are mine." →He said those books were his. 四、如何变句型: ①直接引语如果是陈述句,间接引语应改为由that引导的宾语从句.如:She said, "Our bus will arrive in five minutes."→She said that their bus would arrive in five minutes. ②直接引语如果是反意疑问句,选择疑问句或一般疑问句,间接引语应改为由whether或if引导的宾语从句.如:He said, "Can you swim, John?" →He asked John if he could swim. "You have finished the homework, haven‘t you?" my mother asked. →My mother asked me whether I had finished the homework. "Do you go to school by bus or by bike?" →He asked me if I went to school by bus or by bike. ③直接引语如果是特殊问句,间接引语应该改为由疑问代词或疑问副词引导的宾语从句(宾语从句必须用陈述句语序). She asked me, "When do they have their dinner?"→ She asked me when they had their dinner. ④直接引语如果是祈使句,间接引语应改为"tell(ask, order, beg等) sb (not) to do sth."句型.如: "Don’t make any noise," she said to the children. →She told (ordered) the children not to make any noise. "Bring me a cup of tea, please," said she.→She asked him to bring her a cup of tea. ⑤直接引语如果是以“Let‘s”开头的祈使句,变为间接引语时,通常用“suggest +动句词(或从句).”如: He said, "Let’s go to the film." →He suggested going to the film.或He suggested that they should go to see the film. 引述别人的话有两种方式:一是使用引号引出人家的原话,这叫做直接引语;一是用自己的话把人家的话转述出来,这叫做间接引语.例如: John said, "I’m going to London with my father." 约翰说:"我要和父亲到伦敦去."(引号内是直接引语) John said that he was going to London with his father. 约翰说,他要和他父亲去伦敦.(宾语从句是间接引语) 由直接引语变为间接引语,分以下情况: 1. 直接引语是陈述句时 间接引语为that引导的宾语从句(口语中that可以省略),主句的引述动词主要有say ,tell, repeat, explain, think等. He said , "You are younger than I."-’He said (that ) I was younger than him. 2.直接引语是疑问句时 间接引语为陈述语序:主句的谓语动词say 改为ask,或改为wonder, do not know, want to know, be not sure, be puzzled等. (1) 一般疑问句或反意疑问句变为if (whether)引导的宾语从句. She said, "Do you often come here to read newspapers?" →She asked me if (或whether)I often went there to read newspapers. She asked me , "You have seen the film, haven’t you?" →She asked me whether(或if )I had seen the film. (2) 选择疑问句变为whether….or 宾语从句. I asked him, "Will you stay at home or go to a film tonight?" →I asked him whether he would stay at home or go to a film that night. (3)特殊疑问句变为由原来的疑问词引导的宾语从句. He asked , "Where do you live?" →He asked me where I lived. 3.直接引语是祈使句时 间接引语为不定式,作ask , tell, beg, order, warn, advise等动词的宾语补足语(don’t 变为not ). The teacher said to the boy, "Open the window."→The teacher told the boy to open the window. His father said to him , "Don’t leave the door open."→His father told him not to leave the door open. [注意] (1) 有些表示建议、提议、劝告或要求的祈使句,可以用suggest ,insist等动词 加以转述.例如: He said, "Let’s go to the theatre." →He suggested (our )going to the theatre.或He suggested that we(should) go to the theatre. (2) "Would you mind opening the window?" he asked. →He asked me to open the window. "Why don’t you take a walk after supper?" he asked . →he advised me to take a walk after supper. "Shall we listen to the music?" he asked. →He suggested listening to the music. 4.直接引语是感叹句时 间接引语为what 或how 引导,也可以用that 引导. She said, "What a lovely day it is !" →She said what a lovely day it was .或She said that it was a lovely day. 5.如果主句谓语动词为各种现在时或一般将来时,则间接引语中的动词仍保持直接引语原来时态.如果主句谓语动词为过去时,间接引语中的动词时态按下列变化: (1) 一般现在时变为一般过去时 (2) 现在进行时变为过去进行时 (3) 一般将来时变为过去将来时 (4) 现在完成时变为过去完成时 (5) 一般过去时变为过去完成时 (6) 过去完成时不变,仍为过去完成时 [注意] (1) 如果直接引语是表示客观真理时,变为间接引语,一般现在时不改为一般过去时.如: The teacher said "The earth goes round the sun." →The teacher said that the earth goes round the sun. (2) 如果直接引语中有明确表示过时间的状语,变为间接引语时,一般过去时不改为过去完成时.如: He said to me, "I was born in 1973." →He told me that he was born in 1973. (3)如果直接引语所述事实在当时和目前同样生效,变为间接宾语时,一般现在时不改为一般过去时.如: He said, "I’m a boy, not a girl." →He said that he is a boy ,not a girl. (4)如果直接引语中的谓语动词表示一种反复出现或习惯动作,在变为间接引时,一般现在时不改为一般过去时.如: The girl said, "I get up at six every morning." →The girl said that she gets up at six every morning. (5)如果直接引语中含有since, when, while 引导的表示过去时间的状语从句,在变为间接引语时,只改变主句中的谓语动词,从句的一般过去时则不变.如: He said to me, "I have taught English since he came here ." →He told me that he had taught English since he came here. (6)如果直接引语中含有情态动词 must, need, had better以及情态动词的过去式could, might, should, would,在变为间接引语时,这些情态动词没有时态的改变.例如: The teacher said to me . "You must pay more attention to your pronunciation." →The teacher told me that I must (have to ) pay more attention to my pronunciation. He said , "I could swim when I was only six ." →He said that he could swim when he was only six. 6.代词等一般地应作用相应的变化. 指示代词 this ---that these--- those 表示时间的词 now --- then today--- that day this week(month ,etc) ----that week (month ,etc) yesterday ----the day before last week(month) --- the week(month) before three days(a year)ago---three days(a year)before tomorrow ----the next (following ) day next week(month)--the next(following)week(month) 表地点的词 here --there 动词 bring -- take come --go
你这还不如管同学借呢。
有是有,怎么给你看到啊
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 初二上册英语单词表 的文章

随机推荐