as time went onby,the...

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
as time goes by和with time going by?为什么go的时态不同?
丶妆雪雪9zIe
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
as time goes by的意思是“随着时间的流逝”with time goes by没有这样的用法,不符合语法.with time going by= as time goes by 意思都是“随着时间的流逝”由于with + sth + doing 是语法上的独立主格结构,而且with是介词,因此with后面不能直接接动词原型,而应接不定式或者现在分词或者过去分词.as time goes by是时间状语从句,而with time going by是介宾短语作状语.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
都表示随着时间的流逝,在句中作时间状语,不用区别。
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:As time went by, Chinese Spring Festival is less exciting, although we put more and more color lights around the room. We still bought orange tree every year, and our house is more and more beautiful. I just think something was missing. People now don’t like having dinner at home on the Spring Festival Eve. They have d是什么意思?
As time went by, Chinese Spring Festival is less exciting, although we put more and more color lights around the room. We still bought orange tree every year, and our house is more and more beautiful. I just think something was missing. People now don’t like having dinner at home on the Spring Festival Eve. They have d
问题补充:
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!as the time went by_llliin吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1贴子:
you can change your mind. you can wait you can goyou can say hello , you can say goodbyeyou can get a thousand reasons from me. you can believe you can forget. you can be anyone ,you can with me till the end. and though it all.... how can i made you love me all night long
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴

我要回帖

更多关于 as time went on 的文章

随机推荐