谁能翻译一下:Myin the heartt bea...

【求助】谁能帮我翻译一下。_toefl120吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:8,516贴子:
【求助】谁能帮我翻译一下。收藏
“Stay fine flowers have been old,as in the rain watching.”&The quiet time with your language ,fine water with the prince with ,busy fall with you&.
我自己翻译:保持美丽的花已老去,如在雨水中守望。安静的时间如你的语言,细雨与王子,等着你的降临。
谁能翻译一下啊。
谁有更好更准确翻译,在此谢过!
谁有更好更准确翻译,在此谢过!
有没有人来翻译啊
出自哪里的?
第一句:待得天晴花已老,不如携手雨中看.唐朝窦梁宾的《雨中看牡丹》东风未放晓泥干,红药花开不奈寒。 待得天晴花已老,不如携手雨中看。
给你欣赏一下这个文言文版歌词There's a fire starting in my heart  情不知所往 恨不知深长  Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark   花日春短秋悲凉 温酒竹玉话沧桑  Finally, I can see you crystal clear   过尽千帆离人泪,始知烟雨成浪,消得衷肠Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your sheet bare.   妾心霏霏,君心一葬   See how I leave, with every piece of you   南山夜猎物无腔,回首不相望 Don't underestimate the things that I will do  绝决日,君莫忘,泪曾化雪寒七丈   There's a fire starting in my heart   情不知所往 恨不知深长  Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark   花日春短秋悲凉 温酒竹玉话沧桑The scars of your love, remind me of us   恐故人不再,却教人清宵苦短,夜雪满堂  They keep me thinking that we almost had it all   苍狗错农忙,陌上已新桑  The scars of your love, they leave me breathless   惧君别离意,又恐薄幸郎,I can't help feeling   世间安得两全乡,错剪飞絮替迷惘     We could have had it all   沧海蜉蝣梦一场  Rolling in the deep    望尽天涯飘零处,彩蝶襟带泪千行You had my heart inside of your hands     绾青丝And you played it to the beat   无人赏Baby I have no story to be told   春庭月,离人殇 But I've heard one of you and I'm gonna make your head burn  愿君百年尽凄凉   Think of me in the depths of your despair   妾梦不离君,生死两茫茫Making a home down there, as mine sure won't be shared   独心上,复思量  The scars of your love, remind me of us   恐故人不再,却教人清宵苦短,夜雪满堂  They keep me thinking that we almost had it all   苍狗错农忙,陌上已新桑  The scars of your love, they leave me breathless   惧君别离意,又恐薄幸郎,I can't help feeling   世间安得两全乡,错剪飞絮替迷惘  We could have had it all   沧海蜉蝣梦一场  Rolling in the deep    望尽天涯飘零处,彩蝶襟带泪千行You had my heart inside of your hands     绾青丝And you played it to the beat   无人赏We could have had it all   沧海蜉蝣梦一场  Rolling in the deep    望尽天涯飘零处,彩蝶襟带泪千行You had my heart inside of your hands     绾青丝And you played it to the beat   无人赏  Throw yourself through ever open door  客心少欢畅  Count your blessings to find what look for 非因无酒尝 Turn my sorrow into treasured gold 泪作清壶醉一场And pay me back in kind - You reap just what you've sown.   因果婆娑影未 We could have had it all   沧海蜉蝣梦一场  Rolling in the deep    望尽天涯飘零处,彩蝶襟带泪千行You had my heart inside of your hands     绾青丝And you played it to the beat   无人赏We could have had it all   沧海蜉蝣梦一场  Rolling in the deep    望尽天涯飘零处,彩蝶襟带泪千行You had my heart inside of your hands     绾青丝And you played it to the beat   无人赏
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或热门排行榜
for the fast time
一键收藏,永不丢失
for the fast time高清在线观看,last for long time,谁能翻译一下:My heart beat very fast at that moment for
THAT‘S A FUNNY TIME FOR BREAKFAST改为感叹句What a funny time that is for breakfast! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你进步,如对你有帮助,请及时采纳~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's time for have breakfast改错for 改为 to 祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!(*^__^*) 有不会的可以再问我:)谁能翻译一下:My heart beat very fast at that moment for My heart beat very fast at that moment for this was the first time for me to visit the English cornefor americans.time ismoney开头第一句是这句话的文章For Americans,time is money.They say,&You only get so much time
In this context the fast fo寻kero one的The Fast Life歌词想寻找kero one的一首名叫The Fast Life歌词,谢谢!or for now at least, imma pray on my kneesI plead the fast life Take a look at the life I was liv一首英文节奏很快的歌 第一句貌似是 at the first timejazz舞曲 谢 急。周华健 歌手:周华健 专辑:song of birds歌词:For The First Time(Mya)i won't fast forward anything with youi The boy eats his breakfast at 4:00 inthe afternoon根据前句意思的句意,用学过的形容词完成后句It's a late time for the boy to eat breakfast 这名男孩吃早餐在下午 • It's time()breakfast,chIt's time for breakfast.中的for breakfast是什么意思It's time to have breakfast 该吃早饭了 祝你学习进步It's time for your breakfast的同义句跪求,要速度呀It's time_____you______have breakfast在横线上添单词,要理由(为什么添那个单词)It's time for you to have breakfast.理由:固定句型He ran as fast as he could _____ he might get to sA. thatB. in order toC. thenD. in order that为甚麼是D而不是B??另外 in order that =
so that 吗?He ran as fast as he could ___ he might get to school in timehe might get to school in time for t谁能翻译一下这歌
谁能翻译一下这歌
Groove Coverage: Only Love My friends do always tell me that they see you drop the top' got a girl in every city flirting all around the clock. Oh baby's catching Junglefever' Junglefever's catching you' Shouldn't try to tell me lies rather come out with the blues. I got a feeling baby' I lose control. You cut my heart in peaces you crush my soul. I got a passion baby' I lose control. You rip my heart in peaces you crush my soul. You can go you can walk You can run you can hide away' Then you'll hear me say' it's only love. All the time that I cry That I die that I lost in you' I'll always trust in you' it's only love. My man is creeping slowly day by day he's knocking boots' magnatising all the ladys' will I pick my gun and shoot. Oh babys playing with my warning with my heart you shouldn't play' cause I'm living for the moment so I'm leaving you today. I got a feeling baby' I lose control. You cut my heart in peaces you crush my soul. I got a passion baby' I lose control. You rip my heart in peaces you crush my soul. You can go you can walk You can run you can hide away' Then you'll hear me say' it's only love. All the time that I cry That I die that I lost in you' I'll always trust in you' it's only love. When I feel so bad when I feel so sad I'm longing at the time we had the time I can't forget You can go you can walk You can run you can hide away' Then you'll hear me say' it's only love. That I die that I lost in you' That I die that I lost in you' I'll always trust in you' it's only love. You can go you can walk You can run you can hide away' Then you'll hear me say' it's only love. All the time that I cry That I die that I lost in you' I'll always trust in you' it's only love. Groove Coverage: Only Love
补充:要对句翻译啊。。
补充:我对些回答感动无语
沟覆盖:只有爱我的朋友们总是告诉我,他们看到你放弃上方每座城市都有了一个女孩都在24小时调情。哦宝宝的追赶的追赶你'不应该试图告诉我,是不是来与蓝军了。我得到的感觉婴儿'我失去控制。你削减粉碎我的心你我的灵魂。我得到的激情婴儿'我失去控制。在你撕裂我的心你粉碎我的灵魂。您可以去您可以步行您可以运行您可以躲避'然后,你会听到我说'这是唯一的爱。所有的时间,我哭了那我死了,我在您丢失了'我永远信任你'这是唯一的爱。我的人是慢慢爬每天他敲门靴子'所有的女装'将我拿起我的枪和射击。噢宝贝我在心里警告你不要玩游戏'导致我现在的生活,所以我今天就要离开你。我得到的感觉婴儿'我失去控制。你削减粉碎我的心你我的灵魂。我得到的激情婴儿'我失去控制。在你撕裂我的心你粉碎我的灵魂。您可以去您可以步行您可以运行您可以躲避'然后,你会听到我说'这是唯一的爱。所有的时间,我哭了那我死了,我在您丢失了'我永远信任你'这是唯一的爱。当我感到非常糟糕时,我很伤心我当时,我们有时间,我不能忘记的渴望您可以去您可以步行您可以运行您可以躲避'然后,你会听到我说'这是唯一的爱。那我死了,我在您丢失了'那我死了,我在您丢失了'我永远信任你'这是唯一的爱。您可以去您可以步行您可以运行您可以躲避'然后,你会听到我说'这是唯一的爱。所有的时间,我哭了那我死了,我在您丢失了'我永远信任你'这是唯一的爱。沟覆盖:只有爱
其他回答 (1)
  报道:只有爱槽  我的朋友告诉我,他们总是看你放下顶部'  有一个女孩在各城周围时钟。调情,  哦,宝贝Junglefever ' Junglefever啦啦你马上就能睡着吗?  不该试图告诉我说谎而出来。  我感觉我失去了控制,宝贝。  你使我的心在和平你控制我的灵魂。  我得到了一个激情的婴儿'我失去了控制。  你使我的心在和平你扯碎了我的灵魂。  你可以走,你就可以走了  你能跑,你可以躲'  然后你就听我说,“这是唯一的爱。  所有的时间,我哭了  我死,我迷失在你马上就能睡着吗?  我将永远信赖你的‘这是唯一的爱。  我的人正在慢慢的一天他敲门靴子'  所有的magnatising裤会我拿我的枪和射击。  噢儿玩我的警告和我的心,你不该打'  因为我活了,所以我离开你。  我感觉我失去了控制,宝贝。  你使我的心在和平你控制我的灵魂。  我得到了一个激情的婴儿'我失去了控制。  你使我的心在和平你扯碎了我的灵魂。  你可以走,你就可以走了  你能跑,你可以躲'  然后你就听我说,“这是唯一的爱。  所有的时间,我哭了  我死,我迷失在你马上就能睡着吗?  我将永远信赖你的‘这是唯一的爱。  当我感到很难过,我感到如此悲伤  我渴望在时间,我们有时间的话,我不会忘记的  你可以走,你就可以走了  你能跑,你可以躲'  然后你就听我说,“这是唯一的爱。  我死,我迷失在你马上就能睡着吗?  我死,我迷失在你马上就能睡着吗?  我将永远信赖你的‘这是唯一的爱。  你可以走,你就可以走了  你能跑,你可以躲'  然后你就听我说,“这是唯一的爱。  所有的时间,我哭了  我死,我迷失在你马上就能睡着吗?  我将永远信赖你的‘这是唯一的爱。  报道:只有爱槽
速度挺快的,可是。。狗屁不通啊。。。
自己对呗。。一段对应一句
我说实话,我是用软件翻译的,但我估计会人工给你翻译的人 就是傻子,短一点的也许可以,你这这么长谁没事给你翻译来啊。& 还有英文和中文文化差异很大,有些是很难翻译过来的,文化差异嘛
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家my heart belongs to you歌词翻译一下My Heart Belongs To You 歌词 My Heart Belongs to You Through the window of my soul All the secrets that I hold Will be yours to share for always, always Like a whisper in the wind The gentle breeze touches my skin And I know you’re wit_百度作业帮
my heart belongs to you歌词翻译一下My Heart Belongs To You 歌词 My Heart Belongs to You Through the window of my soul All the secrets that I hold Will be yours to share for always, always Like a whisper in the wind The gentle breeze touches my skin And I know you’re with me always, always I can feel it in the air The fire that we share Can only come from deep within It’s a light that burns so bright It guides you through the night And leads you to me So find your way back And hold me, touch me Let the love come rushing through me I'm yours with every breath I take forever and ever hold on, to love cause deep down That’s what we’re made of Never let go for my heart’s sake cause my heart belongs to you I lie awake to hear you breathe Only you can feel the need That builds and burns so deep inside me, inside me As the moon lights up the sky There’s a thousand reasons why My heart will only beat for you You’re the reason that I live So now all I’ve got to give I give it to you Just don’t fight the feeling Hold me, touch me Let the love come rushing through me I'm yours with every breath I take Forever and ever Hold on, to love cause deep down That’s what we’re made of Never let go for my heart’s sake cause my heart belongs to you (Don’t give up, but just give in) ah (I will always be here waiting for you) waiting for you Love will see us through… Hold me, touch me Let the love come rushing through me I'm yours with every breath I take Forever and ever Hold on, to love Cause deep down That's what we're made of Never let go for my heart's sake Cause my heart belongs to you MY heart belongs to you.(4times)
守住我的心窗所有的秘密永远永远 只与你分享 似风儿轻语昵喃微风拂过 我知道永远永远 你会伴我身旁 爱随空气流动共燃的热情 如火焰来自心膛 犹如耀眼的光芒爱指引你 穿过漫漫长夜来到我身旁帮你找到归路 抱紧我 感触我 让我爱你爱得汹涌声声呼吸 为你所有永远永远 爱你 永不放弃因为 心因爱而生爱你的心 永不放弃因为我心属于你 躺下倾听你的呼吸 只有你能感觉我的需要一种根植于心、融入于心的需要 就像夜色需要月光自然而无需理由我的每一次心跳只为你 你是我生命的全部我愿为你倾其所有接受我吧 不要拒绝 抱紧我 感触我 让我爱你爱得汹涌 声声呼吸 为你所有永远永远 爱你 永不放弃因为 心因爱而生爱你的心 永不放弃因为我心属于你 永不放弃、完全屈服我心一直为你守候爱会帮我们渡过艰难险阻 抱紧我 感触我 让我爱你爱得汹涌声声呼吸 为你所有永远永远爱你 永不放弃因为 心因爱而生爱你的心 永不放弃因为我心属于你谁能翻译一下这封情书?
谁能翻译一下这封情书? 20
Dear Girl 
I finally write this letter to you,because of your charm which keeps driving me to do so,and I reall can not control myself to think of you,dream of you,and be fond of you. 
Do you know that since I first saw you I knew that I would have fallen in love with a girl? From then on, I have known who I have been waiting for all these months.It is absolutely my fortune that God let us meet with each other. 
Now,all that influence my emotions are only what you do, what you say,and what you feel about me.Here I give you my confession,and I do hope you do not sentence me to a life imprisonment of no love.You must know that would break me heart while you can not image how much and how deep I love you. 
Girl,I do love you,and only you can break my heart.
亲爱的女孩 
I给您最后写这封信,由于继续驾驶我如此做的您的魅力,并且I reall不可能控制自己认为您,梦想您,并且喜欢您。 
Do您知道,因为我首先看见了您我知道我会爱上女孩? 从那时起,我知道谁我等待所有这些月。绝对是我的时运上帝让我们会见彼此。 
Now,影响我的情感的全部只是什么您做,什么您说,并且什么您感觉关于我。我给您我的坦白,并且我希望您不判刑我对无期徒刑没有爱。会打破我心脏的您必须知道,而您不能图象多少和多么深深我爱你。 
Girl,我爱您,并且只有您能伤我的心。
相关知识等待您来回答
礼节礼仪领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 heart 的文章

随机推荐