虚拟语气讲解选择题

[高中虚拟语气专项练习]高中英语虚拟语气练习题
· · · ·
您当前的位置: → [高中虚拟语气专项练习]高中英语虚拟语气练习题
[高中虚拟语气专项练习]高中英语虚拟语气练习题
篇一 : 高中英语虚拟语气练习题C1. If only he ____quietly as the doctorinstructed, he would not suffer so much now.A. lies B. lay C. had lain D. should lieb2. How I wish every family ____a large house with a beautifulgarden.A. has B. had C. will have D. had hadd3. You did not let me drive. If we ____in turn, you ____ sotiredA. didn’tgetB. wouldn’t get C. wouldn’t get D. wouldn’t have gotb4. _____it rain tomorrow, we would have to put off the visit tothe Yangpu BridgeA. Were B. Should C. Would D. Willc5. I suggested the person _____ to be put intoprisonA. refers B. referring C. referred D. refer6. When a pencil is partly in a glass of water, it looks as ifit____A. breaks B. has broken C. were broken D. had been broken7. I insisted _____to see a doctor, but he insisted nothing ___wrong with himA. should be B. be C. was D. is8. ---Your aunt invites you to the movies today---I had rather she ____ me tomorrow than todayA. tells B. told C. would tell D. had told9. ---Would you have called her up had it been possible---Yes, but I ____busy doing my homeworkA. was B. were C. had been D. would be10. I was ill that day, otherwise I ____ the sports meetA. would have taken part in B. took part in C. had taken part in D.would take part in11. ___the clouds, you would find the airplane in the skyeasilyA. Had it not been for B. If itwere not C. If it had not been for D. Were it not for12. If my lawyer ____here last Sunday, he ____ me from goingA. had been, would haveprevented B. had been, wouldpreventC. were,preventD. were, would have prevented13. ____hard, he would have passed the examA. If he were towork B. HadheworkedC. Should he work D. Were he to work14. ____today, he would get there by FridayA. Were he to leaveB. If he had left C. Did he toleaveD. Had he left15. Had you listened to the doctor, you ____all right nowA. are B. were C. would beD. would have been16. I did not see your sister at the meeting. If she ____, shewould have met my brotherA. hascomeB. did come C. come D. had come17. He ____busy yesterday, or he ___you with your experiment.A. was, had helped B. was, would havehelpedC. had been, would havehelped D.were, would have helped18. If it ____for the snow, we____ the mountain yesterdayA. were not, could haveclimbB. were not, could climb C. hadnot been, could have climbed D. hadn’t been,could climb19. Without electricity, human life ____quite difficult todayA. is B. willbeC. would have been D. wouldbe20. ---I am going to tell her the news---I would as soon you _____her about itA. didn’ttell B. don’ttell C. hadn’ttellD. won’t tell21. Mike’s father, as well as his mother, insisted he____homeA. stayed B. could stayC. hasstayedD. stay22. It was requested that the play ____againA. should put on B. would puton C. be put on D. put on23. She insisted that a doctor _____ immediatelyA. had sent for B. send C. be sentforD. was sent24. ---Did you scold him for his carelessness----Yes, but ____itA. I’d rather notdoB. I’d rather not havedoneC. I should’ t do D. I’d better not do25. If only I ___my carA. hadn’tlostB. wouldn’tloseC. didn’tloseD. haven’t lost26. But for water, it ____impossible to live in the earthA. is B.wouldC. were D. wouldn’t be27. I would rather you ____anything about it for the timebeingA. do B. didn’t do C. don’t D. didn’t28. The kind-hearted couple treat the orphan very well as though he____ their own sonA. is B.were C. had been D. shouldbe29. How the old people wish that they ____young once moreA.wereB. could become C. had been D. should be30. It is high time that we ____ a meeting to discuss thisproblemA.holdB. held C. have heldD. had held31. The thief closed his eyes ____ he ____dyingA. even if ,wasB. though, wouldbeC. even, hadbeenD. as if, were32. I wish that you ____ such a bad headache because I am sure thatyou would have enjoyed the concertA. had not B. did not havehadC. hadn’thadD. hadn’t have33. The chairman insisted that we ____the question againA. will discuss B. todiscussC. shoulddiscussD. will be discussed34. He requested that the students ____them get in cropsA.helpB. tohelpC.helpedD. helping35. The guard at the gate insisted that everybody _____therulesA. obeys B.Obey C. will obey D. would obey36. I wish I ____here thenA.wasB. had been C. were D. wouldbe37. It is strange that he ____back so earlyA. came B. will come C. hadcome D. should have come38. Mother suggested that I ___my homework first before watchingTVA. didB.doC. shall doD. have done39. My suggestion is that the meeting ____off till nestSundayA. be put B.putC. shouldputD. had been put40. He is talking so much about America as if he ____ thereA. hadbeenB. has been C.wasD. been41. The teacher demanded that the exam _____ before elevenA. must finish B. would befinishedC. befinishedD. must be finished42. ---Sorry, Joe. I did not mean to……----Don’t call me “Joe”, I am Mr. Parker to you, and ____ youforget it!A. do B.didn’tC.didD. don’t43. I did not attend the lecture by Pro. Jackson. I ____ but I ____all this morningA. would, have washed B. could, have beenwashing C. would have, havebeenwashingD. could have, had washing44. How I wish I ____ to repair the watch! I only made itworseA. hadtriedB. hadn’ttried C. havetriedD. didn’t try45. ----How could I thank you enough?----Don’t mention it. Any other man ____itA. mustdoB. could do C. would havedoneD. should have done46. Key European governments insist Iraq’s co-operation ____ goodand military action______ to allow inspections to continueA. be, bedelayed B.is,delayC. should be, be delayed D. is , be delayed47. If the hurricane had happened during the day-time, ____moredeathsA. it would havebeen B. itwouldbeC. there wouldbeD. there would have been48. What the customers_____ from the company is that the goods ____right to their homes.A. requested, deliver B. demand, bedeliveredC. request, should deliver D. demand, delivered49. If law-breakers _____ the society will be in disorderA. madeunpunishedB. cameunpunishedC. wentunpunishedD. not punished50. We took a taxi to the airport. Otherwise we ____lateA. wouldbeB. were C. willbeD. would have been51. Supposing he never ____, what would happen thenA.comeB. came C. wouldcome D. willcome52. What do you think his proposal that we [)____ a play at theEnglish meetingA. had put on B. should put onC. have putonD. will put on53. I hope that you ____ rightA. will be B. should be C. wereD. would be54. As you know, I am a disabled man, but I would be happy if I___of service to youA. am B. havebeenC. should be D. would be55. He insisted that we ____early the next morningA.startB.startedC. wouldstartD. had started56. I did not see your sister at the meeting. If she ____, shewould have met my brotherA. hascomeB. did come C. had come D. came57. We ____last night, but we went to the cinema insteadA. must havestudiedB. mightstudy C.would study D. would havestudied58. If it _____the snow, we _____the Simian Mountain lastweekA. were not, could have climbedB. were not, could climb C. hadnot been , could have climbed D. had not been, could climb答案C B D B C C C B A A D A B A C D B C D AD C C B A C B B A B D C C A B B D B A AC D C B C D D B C D B B A A A C D C篇二 : 高二语法练习if条件句及虚拟语气高二语法练习if条件句及虚拟语气一、单项选择1. If I _____ where he lived, I _____ a note to him.A. know, would have sent B. had known, would have sentC. know, would send D. knew, would have sent 2. Mary is ill today. If she _____, she _____ absent from school.A. wouldn’t be B. wouldn’t have been16. — Can I stay at home tomorrow? —Yes, you can if it_____.A. will snow B. is going to snow C. snows D. snowed 17. I don’t know if he _____ this afternoon. But if he _____, I will tell you.A. B. will do C. does D. does 18. —I thought I asked you to fix the radio. —Oh, I’m sorry. I _____ it right away.A. am to do B. will do C. was about to do D. am going to do19. The WTO can’t live up to its name _____ it does not include a country that is home to one fifth of C. should have been D. hadn’ could be 3. He acted as if he _____ everything in the world.A. knew B. knows C. has known D. won't know 4. If you had enough money, what _____?A. will you buy B. would you buyC. would you have bought D. will you have bought 5. If Mr. Young _____ with justice, he _____ such a wrong thing.A. wouldn’t do B. wouldn’t have done C. wouldn’t have done D. wouldn’t do 6. What _____ if there _____ no light during the day? A. was B. isC. were D. were7. The spokesman acted that way as if he _____ anything about the accident but actually he did. A. doesn’t hear B. didn’t hear C. haven’t heard D. hadn’t heard 8. If it ____ not for the fact that you ____ ill now, I would surely punish you. A. are B. were C. are D. were9. Many Chinese movie stars now have given up their Chinese nationality. If I were them, I _____ that.A. shouldn’t do B. didn’t do C. hadn’t done D. won’t do 10. I want to get back by 5 o’clock if _____.A. likely B. can C. possible D. probable 11. It seems as if it _____ already summer now but it is only February. A. is B. was C. were D. had been12. If Henry had not pulled his cap low over his brow, he _____ by the police. A. might be recognized B. might have been recognizedC. would have recognized D. was to have been recognized 13. There is a ring at the door. That _____ be the postman, I suppose.A. will B. would C. is going to D. was going to 14. Look at the dark clouds—there _____ be a storm.A. will B. must have been C. is going to D. would 15. —Why are you taking the pictures down? —I _____ the wall.A. paint B. have just painted C. am going to paint D. will have paintedmankind.A. as long as B. whether C. if D. even though 20. Ask him to ring me up if you _____ him.A. see B. saw C. would see D. will see 21. It’s so late. I don’t think he ______ come.A. would B. should C. is going to D. shall 22. If people _____ polluting the air, animals and plants will die soon. A. don’t stop B. didn’t stopC. shall not stop D. haven’t stopped23. If you _____ an interesting day out, ______ the Science Museum.A. visiting B. visit C. visit 24. If the pure water is heated to 100 centigrade degrees, it ______ boil. A. is going to B. will C. would D. is to 25. Is a dictionary available, _____ so, where?A. if B. if is C. and if D. and if is 二、翻译句子26. 要是我哥哥在这儿,一切都没问题了。[] 27. 如果下雨,庄稼就得救了。28. 如果你昨天早点来,你就碰见他了。 29. 他那样对待我,好像我是他儿子似的。 30. 他们谈话的样子好像是多年的朋友一样。 31. 我想今天下午不会下雨。 32. 你下星期把车借给我行吗? 33. 发生的事我谁也不告诉。 34. 我们不准备在那里多呆。35. 我难受极了,我想我要生病了。D. visit
上一篇文章:
下一篇文章:
本文标题:[高中虚拟语气专项练习]高中英语虚拟语气练习题&版权说明
文章标题: 文章地址:
1、《[高中虚拟语气专项练习]高中英语虚拟语气练习题》一文由262阅读网()网友提供,版权归原作者本人所有,转载请注明出处!
2、转载或引用本网内容必须是以新闻性或资料性公共免费信息为使用目的的合理、善意引用,不得对本网内容原意进行曲解、修改,同时必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。
3、对于不当转载或引用本网内容而引起的民事纷争、行政处理或其他损失,本网不承担责任。/16该会员上传的其它文档:16 p.3 p.5 p.虚拟语气练习题精选虚拟语气的重点是:1.一些常见的虚拟语气的句型或结构。2...虚拟语气练习题精选虚拟语气的重点是:1.一些常见的虚拟语气的句型或结构。2.虚拟语气的特殊形式,即用来表示要求、建议、命令、提议、意愿等的主语从句、宾语从句、表语从句和同位语从句中的虚拟形式。3.主从句表示不同的时间概念、事虚拟语气练习题(含答案)相关文档docdocdocdocdocdocdocpptdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdoc关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信 高中英语虚拟语气练习题(附答案)_英语_高中教育_教育专区。高中英语虚拟语气练习题 二.选择题 C1. If only he ___quietly as the doctor instructed, he would...  虚拟语气练习题及答案解析_英语_高中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 虚拟语气练习题及答案解析_英语_高中教育_教育专区。情态动词、虚拟语气 60...  虚拟语气的用法及经典练习题(附答案)_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。虚拟语气概念虚拟语气用来表示说话人的主观愿望或假想, 而不表示客观存在的事实, 所说的是一个...  初三必考虚拟语气练习题及答案详解_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。初三必考虚拟语气练习题及答案详解虚拟语气练习 1.Were it not for the snowy weather, we ...  虚拟语气讲解及练习题(含答案和解释)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。虚拟语气讲解与练习 黄志刚 2013.10. 一. 简介 虚拟语气用来表示说话人的主观愿望或假想,而不表示...  虚拟语气练习题精选及答案_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。高中英语虚拟语气专题练习精选 高中英语虚拟语气专题练习精选 虚拟语气专题练习 1. The teacher demanded that...  英语虚拟语气练习题及答案_英语_高中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档英语虚拟语气练习题及答案_英语_高中教育_教育专区。虚拟语气练习题 用所给...  虚拟语气练习题精选及答案_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。1 蓝博教育 虚拟语气练习题精选 1. The teacher demanded that the exam ___ before eleven. A. must...  初中虚拟语气讲解及专项练习与答案(带解析)_政史地_初中教育_教育专区。虚拟语气讲解语气 (mood) 是一种动词形式,用以表示说话者的意图或态度。 英语中的语气有...虚拟语气经典练习题库(附详细解答)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
虚拟语气经典练习题库(附详细解答)
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读