If he doesn't want to see us,then so be it.这个句子是初中虚拟语气气吗?

Mr. Brown first went to look at the underground-fire when he was seven. “Through the hole in the earth you could see the orange fire, but you had to look fast because it was so hot,” said Mr. Brown. In 1898,he saw the fire once more.Now, we can only see the smoke. The fire Mr. Brown saw is not the underground-fire. In fact ,there are 260 coal fires in the world. They are harmful and dangerous. Then how to put them out? Scientists have tried to set fire to underground coal to speed up the fires. In this way, the burning of underground coal would be soon finished.【小题1】Mr Brown said that we had to take a fast look at the fire because_________.A.it was in the holeB.it was very hotC.it was orange D.it was harmful【小题2】How many coal fires are there in the world?A.There’s only oneB.It’s hard to sayC.There are 260D.The article doesn’t tell us【小题3】What’s one of the best ways to put out the underground fire?A.To cover the holes with stonesB.To speed the fireC.To see the fire burningD.To do some experiments【小题4】What is the best title for the article?A.Watching the Underground-fireB.A Way to Put out the Underground Coat FiresC.The Burning EarthD.Coal and Coal Fires - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Mr. Brown first went to look at the underground-fire when he was seven. “Through the hole in the earth you could see the orange fire, but you had to look fast because it was so hot,” said Mr. Brown. In 1898,he saw the fire once more.Now, we can only see the smoke. The fire Mr. Brown saw is not the underground-fire. In fact ,there are 260 coal fires in the world. They are harmful and dangerous. Then how to put them out? Scientists have tried to set fire to underground coal to speed up the fires. In this way, the burning of underground coal would be soon finished.【小题1】Mr Brown said that we had to take a fast look at the fire because_________.A.it was in the holeB.it was very hotC.it was orange D.it was harmful【小题2】How many coal fires are there in the world?A.There’s only oneB.It’s hard to sayC.There are 260D.The article doesn’t tell us【小题3】What’s one of the best ways to put out the underground fire?A.To cover the holes with stonesB.To speed the fireC.To see the fire burningD.To do some experiments【小题4】What is the best title for the article?A.Watching the Underground-fireB.A Way to Put out the Underground Coat FiresC.The Burning EarthD.Coal and Coal FiresMr. Brown first went to look at the underground-fire when he was seven. “Through the hole in the earth you could see the orange fire, but you had to look fast because it was so hot,” said Mr. Brown. In 1898,he saw the fire once more.Now, we can only see the smoke. The fire Mr. Brown saw is not the underground-fire. In fact ,there are 260 coal fires in the world. They are harmful and dangerous. Then how to put them out? Scientists have tried to set fire to underground coal to speed up the fires. In this way, the burning of underground coal would be soon finished.【小题1】Mr Brown said that we had to take a fast look at the fire because_________.A.it was in the holeB.it was very hotC.it was orange D.it was harmful【小题2】How many coal fires are there in the world?A.There’s only oneB.It’s hard to sayC.There are 260D.The article doesn’t tell us【小题3】What’s one of the best ways to put out the underground fire?A.To cover the holes with stonesB.To speed the fireC.To see the fire burningD.To do some experiments【小题4】What is the best title for the article?A.Watching the Underground-fireB.A Way to Put out the Underground Coat FiresC.The Burning EarthD.Coal and Coal Fires科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】B【小题2】C【小题3】B【小题4】B解析文章向我们说明了一种新型的扑灭地下煤炭火灾的方法—加快煤炭的燃烧。【小题1】细节题。根据第一段第2行you had to look fast because it was so hot。【小题2】细节题。根据第2段第2行,there are 260 coal fires in the world.。【小题3】细节题。根据文章最后一段内容。【小题4】主旨大意题。文章就是向我们解释扑灭地下煤炭火灾的方法。知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心I am one of those people who are terrible at saying no. I take on too many projects at once, and spend too much of my time doing things I’d rather not be doing. I get stuff done, but it’s not always the best I can do, or the best way I could spend my time. That’s why my newest goal, both as a professional and a person, is to be a quitter. Being a quitter isn’t being someone who gives up, who doesn’t see important things through to the end. I desire to be the opposite of that. The quitter I want to be is someone who gets out when there’s no value in what he’s doing, or when that value comes at the expense of something more important.
We get involved in something, realize we don’t want to be a part of it, but keep on going. We say “Well, I’ve already invested so much time in this, I might as well stick it out.” A friend of mine once told me, “I knew I was an adult when I could stop reading a book, even after getting 500 pages into it.” Odd though it sounds, we all tend to do this. I propose the opposite: quit as often as possible, regardless of project status or time invested. If you’re reading a book, and don’t like it, stop reading. Cut your losses, realize that the smartest thing to do is stop before your losses grow even more, and quit. Instead of reading an entire book you hate, read half of a bad one and half of a good one. Isn’t that a better use of your time? Step back for a second. Let’s learn how to say “no” at the beginning, or in the middle, and free up more of our time to do the things we’d like to be doing, and the things actually worth doing. Saying no is hard, and admitting a mistaken yes is even harder. But if we do both, we’ll start to make sure that we’re spending our time creating value, rather than increasing our losses. Let’s be quitters together.小题1:The author wants to be a quitter, because he/she
.A.wishes to have more time for relaxationB.hopes to improve his/her personalityC.expects to make more efficient use of his/her timeD.has found it hard to do several things at one time小题2:In what circumstances does the author suggest quitting is a good idea?A.When you know a task cannot be finished.B.When you feel tired and need a rest.C.When you meet with difficulties along the way.D.When you realize what you are doing is not worth the time.小题3:The message the author tries to convey is to
.A.learn to say noB.create more valueC.live your life to the fullestD.stop doing many things at a time - 跟谁学
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:I am one of those people who are terrible at saying no. I take on too many projects at once, and spend too much of my time doing things I’d rather not be doing. I get stuff done, but it’s not always the best I can do, or the best way I could spend my time. That’s why my newest goal, both as a professional and a person, is to be a quitter. Being a quitter isn’t being someone who gives up, who doesn’t see important things through to the end. I desire to be the opposite of that. The quitter I want to be is someone who gets out when there’s no value in what he’s doing, or when that value comes at the expense of something more important.
We get involved in something, realize we don’t want to be a part of it, but keep on going. We say “Well, I’ve already invested so much time in this, I might as well stick it out.” A friend of mine once told me, “I knew I was an adult when I could stop reading a book, even after getting 500 pages into it.” Odd though it sounds, we all tend to do this. I propose the opposite: quit as often as possible, regardless of project status or time invested. If you’re reading a book, and don’t like it, stop reading. Cut your losses, realize that the smartest thing to do is stop before your losses grow even more, and quit. Instead of reading an entire book you hate, read half of a bad one and half of a good one. Isn’t that a better use of your time? Step back for a second. Let’s learn how to say “no” at the beginning, or in the middle, and free up more of our time to do the things we’d like to be doing, and the things actually worth doing. Saying no is hard, and admitting a mistaken yes is even harder. But if we do both, we’ll start to make sure that we’re spending our time creating value, rather than increasing our losses. Let’s be quitters together.小题1:The author wants to be a quitter, because he/she
.A.wishes to have more time for relaxationB.hopes to improve his/her personalityC.expects to make more efficient use of his/her timeD.has found it hard to do several things at one time小题2:In what circumstances does the author suggest quitting is a good idea?A.When you know a task cannot be finished.B.When you feel tired and need a rest.C.When you meet with difficulties along the way.D.When you realize what you are doing is not worth the time.小题3:The message the author tries to convey is to
.A.learn to say noB.create more valueC.live your life to the fullestD.stop doing many things at a timeI am one of those people who are terrible at saying no. I take on too many projects at once, and spend too much of my time doing things I’d rather not be doing. I get stuff done, but it’s not always the best I can do, or the best way I could spend my time. That’s why my newest goal, both as a professional and a person, is to be a quitter. Being a quitter isn’t being someone who gives up, who doesn’t see important things through to the end. I desire to be the opposite of that. The quitter I want to be is someone who gets out when there’s no value in what he’s doing, or when that value comes at the expense of something more important.
.A.learn to say noB.create more valueC.live your life to the fullestD.stop doing many things at a time科目:最佳答案小题1:C小题2:D小题3:A解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心阅读理解。
One evening a police officer was driving slowly along a road. He was off duty and was wearing plain clothes.
Suddenly he saw two men running out of a building. He heard someone shouting, "Help! Help! Stop thief!" The police officer was sure that the two men were thieves. He knew he must arrest them. However, he was not only out of uniform (制服) but also unarmed (没有带枪). He knew if he got out of his car andtried to arrest them, at least one of the men would easily escape. The police officer was facing a difficult problem. He knew that he mustn't let the men escape, but how could he arrest them?
He thought quickly and had an idea. It involved danger and it might not work, but he decided to try.
He drove his car up to the men and stopped beside them. Then he put his head out of the window andasked, "Do you want a lift?"
"Yes, yes," the men answered, and quickly got into his car. "Please take us to the railway station," theytold him. "Very good," the police officer said and drove off. After a few minutes, one of the men cried out, "But this isn't the way to the railway station. Where are you going?" "I must go this way," the police officer explained. "There's a big fire and the traffic is held up. You don't want to sit in a traffic jam, do you?"
"No, no," the men agreed. "Please take us the quickest way." The next moment, the police officer had pulled up at the police station. He jumped out, shouted for help, and seconds later the two thieves were arrested. 1. How did the police officer decide to try to arrest the two thieves? 
[
]A. By telephoning the police for help. B. By letting them get into his car.C. By going back to the police station for his gun. D. By asking people around to help him. 2. The underlined word "involved" means "_____". 
[
]A. developed B. offered C. stoppedD. caused 3. Why did the police officer tell the two thieves to get into his car instead of going to catch them directly? 
[
]A. He was afraid he would be beaten by them. B. He was afraid they would recognize him. C. He was afraid one of them would escape. D. He was afraid they would not escape. 4. Soon after the two thieves got into the car they found out that _____. 
[
]A. they were not on the way to the railway station B. the police officer was taking them to the police station C. they were on the way to the airport D. they were caught by the policeman
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:阅读理解。
One evening a police officer was driving slowly along a road. He was off duty and was wearing plain clothes.
Suddenly he saw two men running out of a building. He heard someone shouting, "Help! Help! Stop thief!" The police officer was sure that the two men were thieves. He knew he must arrest them. However, he was not only out of uniform (制服) but also unarmed (没有带枪). He knew if he got out of his car andtried to arrest them, at least one of the men would easily escape. The police officer was facing a difficult problem. He knew that he mustn't let the men escape, but how could he arrest them?
He thought quickly and had an idea. It involved danger and it might not work, but he decided to try.
He drove his car up to the men and stopped beside them. Then he put his head out of the window andasked, "Do you want a lift?"
"Yes, yes," the men answered, and quickly got into his car. "Please take us to the railway station," theytold him. "Very good," the police officer said and drove off. After a few minutes, one of the men cried out, "But this isn't the way to the railway station. Where are you going?" "I must go this way," the police officer explained. "There's a big fire and the traffic is held up. You don't want to sit in a traffic jam, do you?"
"No, no," the men agreed. "Please take us the quickest way." The next moment, the police officer had pulled up at the police station. He jumped out, shouted for help, and seconds later the two thieves were arrested. 1. How did the police officer decide to try to arrest the two thieves? 
[
]A. By telephoning the police for help. B. By letting them get into his car.C. By going back to the police station for his gun. D. By asking people around to help him. 2. The underlined word "involved" means "_____". 
[
]A. developed B. offered C. stoppedD. caused 3. Why did the police officer tell the two thieves to get into his car instead of going to catch them directly? 
[
]A. He was afraid he would be beaten by them. B. He was afraid they would recognize him. C. He was afraid one of them would escape. D. He was afraid they would not escape. 4. Soon after the two thieves got into the car they found out that _____. 
[
]A. they were not on the way to the railway station B. the police officer was taking them to the police station C. they were on the way to the airport D. they were caught by the policeman 阅读理解。
[
[
[
[
]A. they were not on the way to the railway station B. the police officer was taking them to the police station C. they were on the way to the airport D. they were caught by the policeman 科目:最佳答案1-4 BDCA解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心He Junquan is a Chinese swimmer and has won many Paralympic(残奥会) gold medals. Born in Jingmen, Hubei province, He Junquan was a healthy boy. But one day at the age of three, he climbed up to the high-voltage electricity(高压线) box and lost both of his arms forever. He became a disabled boy!From then on he learnt to do everything with his feet: writing, eating, getting dressed and taking things. Seeing other pupils swimming in the river, he jumped in, too. Without arms, he suffered a lot in the river at the beginning. But he finally learnt to balance himself in water and could swim much faster than the other pupils. Once he even saved a little boy who fell into the water and couldn’t swim. His father was so happy to see that this son had a talent in swimming.In 1995, He Junquan became a real swimmer. He practices swimming for more than four hours every day. Since 1996, he has won more than twelve gold medals of the world class. At the 2008 Summer Paralympics, he won a silver medal. Reporting on the competition at the 2008 Games, Will Swanton of the Sydney Morning Herald wrote: “The Water Cube has been a sight for sore(气愤的) eyes. China’s He Junquan, with no arms, was leading the 50m backstroke(仰泳) final. … He came to the finish— and had to crash into the wall with his head. As he slowed down to lessen(减少) the impact(撞击力), Brazilian Daniel Dias hit the wall first with a hand. You’ve never heard a silence like it.”小题1:What happened to He Junquan when he was three?A.He climbed up the tree but failed onto the ground. B.He saved a little boy who fell into the river and couldn’t swim.C.He climbed up to the high-voltage electricity box and lost his two arms.D.He began to practice swimming in the swimming pool with the other children.小题2:How did He Junquan do everything after he became disabled?A.With his feet.
B.With his mouth.
C.With his legs.
D.With his hands.
小题3:How many gold medals did He Junquan win after he became a real swimmer?A.Only one.
B.Less than four.
C.About ten.
D.More than twelve.
小题4:What might Swanton’s report want to tell us?A.He Junquan should not take part in the 2008 Games.B.Daniel Dias didn’t hit the wall first at the 2008 Games.C.The match was a little unfair for He Junquan because he had no arms.D.He Junquan swam a little faster than Daniel Dias but he won a gold medal.小题5:What’s the best title for the passage?A.A Terrible Accident.
B.A Disabled Boy.
C.An Unforgettable Experience.
D.A Hero without Arms.
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
He Junquan is a Chinese swimmer and has won many Paralympic(残奥会) gold medals. Born in Jingmen, Hubei province, He Junquan was a healthy boy. But one day at the age of three, he climbed up to the high-voltage electricity(高压线) box and lost both of his arms forever. He became a disabled boy!From then on he learnt to do everything with his feet: writing, eating, getting dressed and taking things. Seeing other pupils swimming in the river, he jumped in, too. Without arms, he suffered a lot in the river at the beginning. But he finally learnt to balance himself in water and could swim much faster than the other pupils. Once he even saved a little boy who fell into the water and couldn’t swim. His father was so happy to see that this son had a talent in swimming.In 1995, He Junquan became a real swimmer. He practices swimming for more than four hours every day. Since 1996, he has won more than twelve gold medals of the world class. At the 2008 Summer Paralympics, he won a silver medal. Reporting on the competition at the 2008 Games, Will Swanton of the Sydney Morning Herald wrote: “The Water Cube has been a sight for sore(气愤的) eyes. China’s He Junquan, with no arms, was leading the 50m backstroke(仰泳) final. … He came to the finish— and had to crash into the wall with his head. As he slowed down to lessen(减少) the impact(撞击力), Brazilian Daniel Dias hit the wall first with a hand. You’ve never heard a silence like it.”小题1:What happened to He Junquan when he was three?A.He climbed up the tree but failed onto the ground. B.He saved a little boy who fell into the river and couldn’t swim.C.He climbed up to the high-voltage electricity box and lost his two arms.D.He began to practice swimming in the swimming pool with the other children.小题2:How did He Junquan do everything after he became disabled?A.With his feet.
B.With his mouth.
C.With his legs.
D.With his hands.
小题3:How many gold medals did He Junquan win after he became a real swimmer?A.Only one.
B.Less than four.
C.About ten.
D.More than twelve.
小题4:What might Swanton’s report want to tell us?A.He Junquan should not take part in the 2008 Games.B.Daniel Dias didn’t hit the wall first at the 2008 Games.C.The match was a little unfair for He Junquan because he had no arms.D.He Junquan swam a little faster than Daniel Dias but he won a gold medal.小题5:What’s the best title for the passage?A.A Terrible Accident.
B.A Disabled Boy.
D.A Hero without Arms.
He Junquan is a Chinese swimmer and has won many Paralympic(残奥会) gold medals. Born in Jingmen, Hubei province, He Junquan was a healthy boy. But one day at the age of three, he climbed up to the high-voltage electricity(高压线) box and lost both of his arms forever. He became a disabled boy!From then on he learnt to do everything with his feet: writing, eating, getting dressed and taking things. Seeing other pupils swimming in the river, he jumped in, too. Without arms, he suffered a lot in the river at the beginning. But he finally learnt to balance himself in water and could swim much faster than the other pupils. Once he even saved a little boy who fell into the water and couldn’t swim. His father was so happy to see that this son had a talent in swimming.In 1995, He Junquan became a real swimmer. He practices swimming for more than four hours every day. Since 1996, he has won more than twelve gold medals of the world class. At the 2008 Summer Paralympics, he won a silver medal. Reporting on the competition at the 2008 Games, Will Swanton of the Sydney Morning Herald wrote: “The Water Cube has been a sight for sore(气愤的) eyes. China’s He Junquan, with no arms, was leading the 50m backstroke(仰泳) final. … He came to the finish— and had to crash into the wall with his head. As he slowed down to lessen(减少) the impact(撞击力), Brazilian Daniel Dias hit the wall first with a hand. You’ve never heard a silence like it.”小题1:What happened to He Junquan when he was three?A.He climbed up the tree but failed onto the ground. B.He saved a little boy who fell into the river and couldn’t swim.C.He climbed up to the high-voltage electricity box and lost his two arms.D.He began to practice swimming in the swimming pool with the other children.小题2:How did He Junquan do everything after he became disabled?A.With his feet.
B.With his mouth.
C.With his legs.
D.With his hands.
B.Less than four.
C.About ten.
D.More than twelve.
B.A Disabled Boy.
D.A Hero without Arms.
科目:最佳答案见解析解析
小题1:C小题2:A小题3:D小题4:C小题5:D
小题1:根据文章内容he climbed up to the high-voltage electricity(高压线) box and lost both of his arms forever. He became a disabled boy!可知答案为C小题2:根据文章内容From then on he learnt to do everything with his feet可知答案为A小题3:根据文章内容Since 1996, he has won more than twelve gold medals of the world class.可知答案为D小题4:根据文章内容大意可知答案为C小题5:根据文章内容可知答案为D知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 虚拟语气 的文章

随机推荐