Though it sounds like funa ...

Odd though it sounds, cosmic inflation is a scientifically plausible consequence of some respected ideas in elementary particle physics, and many astrophysicists have been convinced for the better part of a decade that it is true.英汉双语例句-生物医药大词典
您现在的位置: >>
Odd though it sounds, cosmic inflation is a scientifically plausible consequence of some respected ideas in elementary particle physics, and many astrophysicists have been convinced for the better part of a decade that it is true.
中文意思:虽然这听起来奇怪,但是在基本微粒物理中宇宙膨胀理论是一些受尊重的观点的科学的可接受的推论,近十多年中已有很多天体物理学家相信它是正确的.
以下为相关句子列表(点击查看,可以看对应的解释):
圆通公园占地26公顷,70%以上的面积为绿色区,被绿色植物所覆盖。
当时,织田信长是京都及附近省份的统治者。
古怪的老唐纳德感冒后订购了袜子。
行为古怪的奇怪的或不合传统的,如行为;古怪的
虽然在一部民主党人执政的政府下明文规定并实施的法律看来这有些奇怪,但是“一个孩子不能落下”计划背后的社会动力脉搏是一种激进地平等主义做法。
虽然这听起来奇怪,但是在基本微粒物理中宇宙膨胀理论是一些受尊重的观点的科学的可接受的推论,近十多年中已有很多天体物理学家相信它是正确的.
奇数牌照的车辆周六和周一不能出行。
很奇怪,艾哈特和林白极为相像,林白被新闻媒体取了个绰号「幸运阿林」。
奇怪地,书的结局常常和我预期的恰好相同,在绕了一大圈之后路线又会回到这里总结。
说也奇怪,过去的比雄有眼睛干涩的问题但它们也有泪痕。
说也奇怪,我们刚谈的正是这件事。
你知道它的英文吗?
你知道中文意思吗?
& 生物医药大词典- 自日开始服务
由团队研发Surprise: PowerColor Makes A Sound Card, And It Sounds Good
When we walked into PowerColor's booth at Computex 2015, the company immediately dismissed its lineup of graphics cards, despite the GTX 980 Ti having just launched. Instead, the representative drew our attention to a new product, of a kind that it had never made before: a sound card. It is called the PowerColor Devil HDX Sound Card and goes by the part number SCM888-DHDX.
The sound card is driven by a Cmedia CM8888 audio processor, which is linked to a Wolfson WM8741 Digital-to-Analog converter. This DAC is then wired to a headphone amplifier that is capable of driving headphones with impedance of up to 600 Ohm. The frequency response ranges from 20 Hz through 20,000 KHz, and the signal-to-noise ratio is 124 dB on the RCA (Tulip) out and 120 dB on the 6.3 mm jack. It is a little lower on the jack because the signal goes through the headphone amplifier, while it does not do so for the RCA ports. The OP-Amps are swappable.
For outputs, the card has the 6.3 mm jack, RCA ports, coaxial port and an optical output on the mainboard. The card comes with a daughterboard, which is mounted in a separate expansion slot and adds 7.1 analog connectivity with four 3.5 mm jacks and a microphone input -- all-in-all, a complete set of I/O connectors. The card interfaces with your PC through a PCI-Express 1x connection.
At the show, PowerColor had prepared a demo using two identical systems. One was using their sound card, and another was using the Purity Sound II sound card on an ASRock motherboard. This is quite a bold move, as ASRock's Purity Sound II hardware already sounds on paper quite good to start with.
Unfortunately, PowerColor was clumsy enough to have these systems connected to a pair of gaming headsets made by Razer. I therefore offered to grab my own headphones, as I was coincidentally carrying my Audio Technica ATH-M50x set on me at the time.
To test the difference, our very own Editor-in-Chief Fritz Nelson had a listen to the two systems and was asked if he could hear a difference. With Fritz being a bit less of an audiophile than myself, I wasn't expecting him to hear a difference, but the moment he moved from the PowerColor Devil HDX to the ASRock sound card, he heard a difference. Fritz described that the bass was more controlled, the mids were warmer and more prominent, and the high frequencies were less shrill on the Devil HDX sound card. I also had a listen, and agreed completely.
Oh, and yes, I did ensure that there was no adjusted equalizer to make the difference more apparent, and that the same audio file was used.
PowerColor will be releasing the card over the coming months and slapping a price tag of $159 onto it. According to the PowerColor representative, that is about $50 lower than similarly-equipped products from competitors.
Follow Niels Broekhuijsen . Follow us , on
About the author
This thread is closed for comments
Most PopularTracie McMillan -Tracie McMillan
join mailing list
from twitterAppalachicano-ing with
and : Fisher's pickle baloney…
My pleasure!
Thrilled to kick off two days
is this year's freshman common read! Categories两道动名词的题~下面第一题选A呢,第二题选A行么?Though it sounds a bit too dear(昂贵),it is worth _________.
A.being bought
D.buying it I am sorry for _________ you so much trouble.
C.having given
D.to given
wghdbniod00F58
Though it sounds a bit too dear(昂贵),it is worth _________.A.being bought B.buying C.to buy D.buying it这个选B 因为be worth doing ,不用被动.I am sorry for _________ you so much trouble.A.giving B.given C.having given D.to given这个相对于A选C会更好.因为有 for 所以要用v-ing ,所以 在A ,C中选.但是C答案的 having given ,加了个have 表明这个动作发生在 am sorry 之前.而选A表明是现在给你带来麻烦.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
行,介词后面跟ing
B. worth doing sth.C. sorry for having done sth.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 it sounds like fun 的文章

随机推荐