中秋佳节中秋节的作文怎么写写?

收藏本文到:更多 >>
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved中秋节英语作文常用词汇及范文10篇下载->> 完全免费的英语学习网站!
★星沙英语★综合英语频道:
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [][] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [][] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [][] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []旧版:|||||||||||||||||||||
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&文章正文
中秋节英语作文常用词汇及范文10篇下载
&&&热&荐&&★★★
【字体: 】
中秋节英语作文常用词汇及范文10篇下载&
作者:中秋节&&&&文章来源:转载&&&&点击数:&&&&更新时间:
&中秋节英语作文常用词汇及范文10篇下载
中秋节常用英语词汇和句子:对写作文有帮助哦!   Autumn 秋天, 也可以用Fall
  Mid- Autumn Festival 中秋节, 也可以用Moon Festival
  The eighth full moon 第八个满月
  Lunar calendar 农历
  Moon cake 月饼
  Family reunion 全家团圆
  Dessert& 甜点
  Traditional 传统的
  Holiday& 节日
  Today is Mid-Autumn Festival.
  今天是中秋节.
  It is a traditional Chinese holiday. It falls on the 15th day of the eighth moon according to the lunar calendar.
  这是一个传统中国节日, 农历的八月十五日.
  What do you do on Moon Festival ?
  中秋节做什么呢?
  It's a time for family reunion.
  是全家团圆的日子.
  traditional food
  传统的食物
  we eat moon cake for dessert.
  我们吃月饼当甜点.
&中秋节英语作文 中秋节的一天.中秋节是与春节同样重要的中国的传统佳节。9月或10月常常是我们庆祝中秋佳节的日子。在中秋佳节里,人们庆祝大丰收,享受美丽的月圆之夜。广义上说,中秋节跟美国的感恩节一样。在那天,人们常常和家人欢聚一堂,饮酒吃饭。饭后,人们会品尝美味的月饼。   Mid Autumn Festival is a traditional festival of China. It used to be as important as Spring Festival .It is usually celebrated in September or Ocotber. This festival is to celebrate the havast and to enjoy the beautiful moon light.To some extent, it is like Thanks Giving day in western countries. On this day, people usually get together with their families and have a nice meal. After that, people always eat delicious moon cakes, and watch the moon. The moon is always very round on that day, and makes people think of their relitives and friends. It is a day of pleasure and happiness. Hope you have a wonderful Mid Autumn festival!
&& The Mid-Autumn Festival is one of the two most important holidays in the Chinese calendar (the other being the Chinese Lunar New Year), and is a legal holiday in several countries.
  Farmers celebrate the end of the summer harvesting season on this date. Traditionally,on this day,Chinese family members and friends will gather to admire the bright mid-autumn harvest moon, and eat moon cakes and pomeloes together. It is also common to have barbecues outside under the moon, and to put pomelo rinds on one's head. Brightly lit lanterns are often carried around by children.
  Together with the celebration,there appear some special customs in different parts of the country,such as burning incense,planting Mid-Autumn trees,lighting lanterns on towers,and fire dragon dances. Shops selling mooncakes,before the festival,often display pictures of Chang'e,floating to the moon.
中秋节英语作文:我心中的中秋节作文首先,我想说说月饼。我喜欢吃月饼,因为我希望以后能成为一名飞行员。中秋节那天,月亮又大又圆,就像美丽的盘子挂在蓝色的衣服上一样。   I think Mid-Autumn Day is an old traditional festival in China. Everybody likes it because it's a family get-together. You see it is called"Mid-Autumn Day",so it often comes in September or October. It is on the 15th of the 8th of the lunar month. Now, let's say something about this interesting festival.
&  Firstly, I'd like to say something about the moon. I like it very much because I want to be an astronaut in the future. That day the moon is round, big, just like a beautiful plate hanging on the blue cloth. When I see the moon, I will remember the ancient myths――the godess Chang Er and her little &rabbit are playing under the tree which Wu Gang grows. I will also think about Armstrong's first moonwalk. I will also miss the friends in Tai-wan island, in Macao and Chinese people who are abroad. I know they are missing us very much, too.
  Secondly, I'11 say something about the tradition on Mid-Autumn Day. Look!There's a big tree in a garden of a Chinese fami-ly. All the family members are sitting around a big table under the tree in the open air. They are eating the mooncakes and admiring the full moon in the sky. That is a family reunion dinner. The mooncakes and the moon represent the love from a family. I think this is one of the most valuable things in the world.
  Thirdly,it is a very good opportunity to make three wishes on Mid-Autumn Day. My wishes are: the first, I, an astronaut in the future, would like to go to the moon one day, and stay wi the second, I hope every person in the world will stay with family, share love fro the third, I hope everybody's dream will come true.
  That is the Mid-Autumn Day in my mind. I will always re-member: East or West, home is best.
&&& Mid Autumn Festival is a traditional festival of China. It used to be as important as Spring Festival .It is usually celebrated in September or October. This festival is to celebrate the harvest and to enjoy the beautiful moon light. To some extent, it is like Thanks Giving day in western countries. On this day, people usually get together with their families and have a nice meal. After that, people always eat delicious moon cakes, and watch the moon. The moon is always very round on that day, and makes people think of their relatives and friends. It is a day of pleasure and happiness. Hope you have a wonderful Mid Autumn festival!
Moon Festival「中秋节」
  The Moon Festival or Mid Cautumn Festival is one of the three major traditional festivals celebrated by Chinese people. Like harvest time in other countries, the Mid-autumn Festival actually began as a thanksgiving celebration, honoring the Soil God and the Crop God. This is also a time for family reunions. Chinese people enjoy moon cakes during this feast just as they eat rice dumplings for the Dragon Boat Festival. It is quite appropriate to bring moon cakes with you in token of festival greetings when calling on people during this season.
The August Moon【中秋夜】
The Moon Festival, always celebrated on August 15 of the lunar calendar, is one of the most traditional of Chinese holiday. It is several hundred years old and many beautiful tales about it have been handed down from generation to generation. On this day we eat a special kind of pastry called "Moon Cake"-- it represents the moon and also means family reunion. It has long been a practice in our family to get together for a small moonlight party at the New Park on the evening of August 15. Cousins and some friends sometimes join us. Sitting or lying on the soft grass, some of us chat happily and others listen to music. And amidst shouts and laughter of children chasing around excitedly, I sit quietly at a corner watching the bright, beautiful moon. 
中秋节英语作文:家庭团聚Every year The Mid-Autumn Festival in August 15 at this time the people all want to eat the moon cake, to enjoy looking at the moon, the moom is very beautiful. THIS Festival is also a family holiday .and we are also stay together.The family member are happy, because that day moon is roundest.but the most happy thing is we can get together .Also has many wonderful stories about midautumn festival's moon, is having these expectation, Midautumn Festival, We also enjoyed looking at the moon this year.That is the Mid-Autumn Day in my mind. I will always re-member: East or West, home is best.
:中秋节快乐Get together gather ……, family reunion
  In China, Mid-autumn Day is considered to be a symbol of family reunion. On this day, all the family members gather together at home to celebrate this special occasion. Last year, I could not celebrate the festival with my family because I was in university. However, this special day left a deep impression on me.
  I still remember the atmosphere of that evening. All the students who could not go back home assembled in our classroom, having a party to celebrate this traditional festival. We tried our best to show our own enthusiasm. As an ethnic minority, I performed a peacock dance, which received warm applause. &After the two-hour party, we went out to the playground and sat together to appreciate the moon because it is a tradition on Mid-autumn Day. We ate moon cakes, played cards, and listened to romantic poems recited by one of our classmates. In that harmonious atmosphere, nobody felt lonely or homesick even though we were far away from our homes
  Thanks to our classmates, I experienced such a colorful and interesting Mid-autumn Day at my university. Thus, I learned to value all the festivals I spent during my university life.
The Mid-Autumn Festival The Mid-Autumn Festival is a very important Chinese festival. It’s on the fifth of August. We can hang lanterns in the house. In the evening, we have a big dinner. Look, there is lots of food on the table. They are chicken, fish, crabs and so on. They’re very delicious. We can drink a glass of juice. We stand beside the table and we say, “Cheers, cheers, happy Mid-Autumn Festival!” We make a wish to each other. At night, the moon is usually round and bright. It looks like a ball. We can enjoy the moon. Moon cakes are the special food for this festival. We can eat moon cakes, too. In the Mid-Autumn Festival, my parents and I are all very happy and excited.
以上内容来自网络搜索,与本站无关!&&
文章录入:xingsha&&&&责任编辑:xingsha&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【】【】【】【】【】
最新推荐文章
  网友评论:(评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)
Copyright && 星沙英语 All Rights Reserved 联系人王老师 Tel:8.&& 新浪微博请关注:
湖南长沙白泉中学英语组欢迎来到小故事作文频道!专注中小学生作文
热词搜索:
您现在的位置:&>&&>&
中秋节的一件事作文400字
篇一:快乐的中秋节[400字] 王浩飞
  今天是中秋节,是一家人团聚的日子。一大早爸爸、妈妈就带我去奶奶家,我有一段时间没见爷爷奶奶了,我很想快点见到他们。
  我一来到奶奶家,爷爷奶奶见到我可高兴了,拉着我和他们说话,他们一会儿问我学习怎么样,一会儿问我身体怎么样,我一一回答了他们的问题,奶奶还拿出好多好吃的让我吃。爷爷告诉我上学一定要认真,要把老师讲的知识真正的学会,奶奶让我写作业要抓紧时间,不要拖得太晚。
  正说着话,就听见大伯说开饭了,我冲到饭桌前一看,大伯做了一大桌子的菜,有鱼,有虾,有红烧肉,还有我最爱吃的鸡翅,我迫不及待想把它们一一扫光,我一坐到凳子上,就先吃了三个鸡翅,我还是有点馋,就又吃了一个鸡翅,另外还吃了5、6个虾,又狼吞虎咽的吃了一碗泡饭,这顿中午饭就算吃完了。
  下午,二伯下班后也回来了,我也很长时间没见他了,二伯总是逗我玩,今天一见我就和我嬉闹起来,一大家子人团聚到一起真是热闹啊!吃过晚饭本想赏月的,可是天上的云太多了,看不见月亮,只好等明天看了。
  这是一个多么愉快的中秋节呀!
篇二:下大雨的中秋节[400字]
  今天是我国的传统节日中秋节,不巧的是这两天气都不太好,秋雨绵绵,想去哪玩都很不方便。还好今天上午雨停了,中午做完作业,爸爸妈妈带我去丰庆公园玩。我们在那里转了一圈,感觉好多游乐项目都太危险,最后决定画画。
  我在好多画框当中挑出来了一幅数字油画 :一只小白兔准备出去采花,远处还有山,有树,还有房子,还有一只围着她飞舞的小蜜蜂。接下来,我跟妈妈打开颜料就开始涂色,刚涂完一半,天又下起了雨,还越下越大,画画的地方又漏雨,我们只好拿着半成品回家。
  回家后,正赶上奶奶包的肉饺子出锅,样子圆圆的、鼓鼓的、白白胖胖的,味道又香又好吃,这可是奶奶专门为了过节包的。
  吃完饭,我张罗了好多水果、月饼和小食品,摆在托盘里,放在窗前。因为在我们老家有一个习俗,那就是八月十五晚上献月亮,也就是要把好吃的东西都敬献给中秋夜的月亮,然后才可以自己吃。尽管今天下大雨看不见月亮,我还是按照老家的习惯摆了好多好吃的,希望躲在云后边的月亮能和我们分享月饼和水果。
  中秋节,我还收到了好多礼物,像马卡龙礼盒、巧克力礼盒、帕夫林蛋糕,还有一只可爱的毛茸茸的小熊猫毛绒玩具,我都很喜欢,那盒巧克力好吃的让我想再吃一块、再吃一块&&篇三:中秋节大团圆[400字]
  早上,我从床上起来,忽然想起了今天是中秋节,我多么希望今天会是一个晴天啊!我快速地拉开窗帘,看到外面的天空却是灰蒙蒙的,我很失望。今天是中秋节,我多想晚上吃月饼时候能看到又大又圆的明月,真希望晚上天气能变好吧!
  今天中午,我们要和奶奶大伯家一起吃团圆饭。我和哥哥在楼下玩起了飞机。外面的风很大,我们飞机飞得很快,一不小心撞到了奶奶的身上。奶奶笑着说:&这俩个孩子要制造交通事故吗?&大家都乐了。很快到了饭店,菜上齐了。大家都举起酒杯,互相祝福着节日快乐。
  晚上,家里的桌子上都摆满了各式各样的美味佳肴。有香气四溢的炒菜;有又大又圆的红苹果,有一串串晶莹剔透的葡萄,还有新鲜的石榴,尝一粒小小的石榴籽准让你的大牙都酸掉。姥姥打开了一盒印着福禄寿喜的月饼,喊着:&天天,快来吃福气饼了!&我很纳闷,为什么是福气饼呢?这时妈妈说:&为了姥姥、姥爷身体健康,请你们吃寿字饼吧。&爸爸分到了禄字饼,妈妈笑着吃了喜字饼。这时我知道了,圆圆的月饼不仅象征着团圆,更是带给大家美好的祝愿。
  晚上的天空还是雾蒙蒙的,看来今年的中秋节是看不到月亮了,我有些失望。但是能和全家人一起过中秋节,我还是觉得很幸福、快乐!
篇四:快乐的中秋节[400字] 郭子翰
  今年的中秋节放了三天假。
  第一天,我们去叔叔家和我妹的外婆外公吃了一顿饭。有螃蟹,有酸菜炒青蛙肚,有鱼丸汤,有青蛙腿,还有红烧鱼,吃的饱饱的。过了一会儿,我在叔叔家还跳了一会儿绳,有前挽花后挽花和竞速,可好玩了。我还和我妹妹玩了一会儿。
  但是我这个中秋最开心的事,是我爸爸妈妈给我买了一辆变速车,是捷安特。我们到金花看到了一辆2980的马拉蒂尼,妈妈说太贵了。我们又去了大润发,看到了一个1050的车妈妈说可以,于是妈妈就给我买了,还装了个水壶架,看上去非常不错,我的心里是超级无敌大高兴!正在这时,妈妈又说了一件让我更开心的事,带我去吃DQ冰淇淋!我的心情就像买玩具一样高兴!实在是太高兴了!我们吃完了来取车,本来想能玩一会,因为太晚了,所以就回家了。
  第二天,妈妈爸爸和爷爷奶奶姥姥姥爷还有我的妹妹一起去爬华山。华山很高,很美。我们先坐缆车到了华山最高顶。哇!坐缆车的时候居然有雾,像白云一样在我们的旁边,我觉得自己就像在云里穿来穿去。一到上面,看见了蓝天,好多好多的山,有好多的小鸟,我爸爸连忙举起相机咔嚓咔嚓的拍,实在是太美了!不知道你们有没有去看啊,我的同学?
篇五:难忘的中秋聚会[400字]徐晨玮
  过中秋节的那一天,我们幼儿园太阳班在丰庆公园聚会。我一到金湖,小伙伴们就向我冲过来。其中,刘吉锤咝说乇ё盼遥盟谋羌獠湮伊常跤锷显诹硪槐咭惨恢北ё盼摇N宜担&我快喘不过气儿了!&,但是我心里很激动!我们的同学们高兴地在一起奔跑玩耍,可开心了!郭子和的妈妈做了一些月饼给我们发,阿姨做的月饼可好吃了。忽然,我听到有人在说:&李老师来啦!&。我一听,不对呀!妈妈明明说老师来不了啊。但是我转过头一看,男李老师真的来了,我心里太高兴了,简直高兴得不得了,我赶紧跑过去就抱住了他,别的同学也冲过来抱住了老师。我们都黏着老师,老师被我们抱的都歪歪倒倒了。过了一会儿,女李老师也出现了,我撒腿就向她跑去,又抱住了她,李老师还给我们带来了礼物,是笔和作业记录本,我们很喜欢这份礼物。谢谢老师!党老师脚崴伤了,所以她来不了。
  到了吃饭时间,我们合影以后才去吃饭,康宸睿问我吃什么呀,我说吃披萨。他说太棒了!我们班的所有小朋友都在一起吃饭,可热闹了!吃了一会儿,高老师来了,我们喊着:&高老师!高老师!&。我们在一起高兴地吃东西,最后结束的时候,我和同学和老师告别了,我们说好下次再见!这次的中秋聚会可真难忘啊!
喜欢就分享到:
对作文的表态
03-1202-2504-2204-2803-3105-2612-1004-03欢迎访问短文学网 您还没有
当前位置:>>>文章内容
高中作文:关于中秋节的英语作文
时间: && 阅读: 次 && 来源:
中秋,是中国重大的传统节日之一,在这一天中,家家户户都期待着阖家团聚,一同吃月饼赏月。
怎样同异国人民来介绍我们中国的中秋节呢,就在这里,让我们一同感受,用那些不同字符来传达的中秋气味吧!
《中秋节英语作文》文一
Mid Autumn Festival is a traditional festival of China. It used to be as important as Spring Festival .It is usually celebrated in September or October. This festival is to celebrate the harvest and to enjoy the beautiful moon light. To some extent, it is like Thanks Giving day in western countries.
On this day, people usually get together with their families and have a nice meal. After that, people always eat delicious moon cakes, and watch the moon. The moon is always very round on that day, and makes people think of their relatives and friends. It is a day of pleasure and happiness. Hope you have a wonderful Mid Autumn festival!
《中秋节英语作文》文二
The Middle-Autumn Festival is one of the traditional Chinese festivals, it is often held in September or October.During the festival, family members get united and have mooncakes together.THere are various kind of mooncakes,such as bean paste, egg-yolk or meat.
The shape of a mooncake is round as it symbolizes a big moon.Moreover, in the evening of the Middle-Autumn Festival, people get together in a vacant place, eating delicious mooncakes while appreciating the beautiful moon hanging in the dark sky.To conclude, the Midde-Autumn Festival is a very nice festival for Chinese people.
《中秋节英语作文》文三
Mid-autumn Festival is a popular and important lunar harvest festival celebrated by Chinese people. The festival is held on the 15th day of the eighth month in the Chinese calendar.
There are some traditions in this holiday. For example, people would have a big dinner with there families. After dinner, they often enjoy the full moon which is round and bright. The other tradition of mid-autumn festival is eating moon cake.
Moon cake is the essential of that day, which means reunion. As time goes by, there are various kinds of moon cakes, but they are much more expensive than before. I like mid-autumn festival because my families will get together and have a big dinner on that day.
《中秋节英语作文》文四
The Mid-Autumn is a very important Chinese festival. It falls on the 15th day of August. A few days before the festival, everyone in the family will help to make the house clean and beautiful. Lanterns will be hung in front of the house.
On the evening there will be a big family dinner. People who work far away from their homes will try to come back for the union. After dinner, people will light the lanterns which are usually red and round. Children will play with their own toy lanterns happily.
At night the moon is usually round and bright. People can enjoy the moon while eating moon-cakes which are the special food for this festival. They can look back on the past and look forward to the future together. It is said that there was a dragon in the sky. The dragon wanted to swallow up the moon. To protect the frighten the dragon away.
《中秋节英语作文》文五
The Mid-Autumn is a very important Chinese festival. It falls on the 15th day of August. A few days before the festival, everyone in the family will help to make the house clean and beautiful. Lanterns will be hung in front of the house.
On the evening there will be a big family dinner. People who work far away from their homes will try to come back for the union. After dinner, people will light the lanterns which are usually red and round. Children will play with their own toy lanterns happily.
At night the moon is usually round and bright. People can enjoy the moon while eating moon-cakes which are the special food for this festival. They can look back on the past and look forward to the future together. It is said that there was a dragon in the sky. The dragon wanted to swallow up the moon. To protect the frighten the dragon away.
I think Mid-Autumn Day is an old traditional festival in Chi-na. Everybody likes it because it's a family get-together. You see& it is called&Mid-Autumn Day&, so it often comes in September or October. It is on the 15th of the 8th of the lunar month. Now, let's say something about this interesting festival
《中秋节英语作文》文六
Mid-autumn is a traditional festival in China.It's also called Autumn festive,August festival,daughters festival,or Reunion festival and so on.It's often on August 15th in lunar calendar every year,but in some places,it's on the 16th August,such as Ningbo,Taizhou and Zhoushan.
Mid-autumn day is thought to be the best festival with human touch or interest and poetic sentiment and mood of a painting.It's a reunion festival,on the day,people always miss close relatives and friends.Wherever they are,they always go home to see their parents and brothers and sisters,or their wife or husband and their children.The people who are in far away also give a call to the persons they are concerning with.
On this day,people often eat moon cake,nuts and some special food.And in some places,the days before Mid-autumn day,they do the rabbits with wheat,which stangd of peace and reunion.On the evening,family members or friends always stay together to watch the moon as eating moon cake and nuts,or as talking each other happily.
《中秋节英语作文》文七
In China, Mid-autumn Day is considered to be a symbol of family reunion. On this day, all the family members gather together at home to celebrate this special occasion. Last year, I could not celebrate the festival with my family because I was in university. However, this special day left a deep impression on me.
I still remember the atmosphere of that evening. All the students who could not go back home assembled in our classroom, having a party to celebrate this traditional festival. We tried our best to show our own enthusiasm.
As an ethnic minority, I performed a peacock dance, which received warm applause. After the two-hour party, we went out to the playground and sat together to appreciate the moon because it is a tradition on Mid-autumn Day. We ate moon cakes, played cards, and listened to romantic poems recited by one of our classmates. In that harmonious atmosphere, nobody felt lonely or homesick even though we were far away from our homes.
Thanks to our classmates, I experienced such a colorful and interesting Mid-autumn Day at my university. Thus, I learned to value all the festivals I spent during my university life.
《中秋节英语作文》文八
Midautumn Festival, is a China's ancient holiday, because in August 15 this day is in autumn center, therefore is called Midautumn Festival. The holiday characteristic is eats the moon cake and raises the lantern.( )
Midautumn Festival and the lunar calendar new year are same, is a family member happy ending family member. Night of the midautumn festival, the moon roundest, is brightest, moonlight also brightest America. Each and every family food and so on fruits and melons, moon cake, suspends in the courtyard on the table, the whole family enjoys looking at the moon at the same time eats the moon cake at the same time, is precisely &the space turn only then holds, the world common people raise look&, this is the how happy prospect.
Midautumn Festival's traditional food is the moon cake, the moon cake is a circular, the symbolic reunion, had reflected people happy desire which reunite to the family member. Midautumn Festival eats the moon cake it is said to begin in the Yuan Dynasty, at that time.
Zhu Yuanzhang led the Han Nationality people to revolt against the Yuan Dynasty tyranny, agreed in August 15 this day revolt, by presented as a gift the moon cake the means to clamp mutually the note in the moon cake transmits the news. Midautumn Festival eats the moon cake the custom then to spread in the folk.
Afterwards, Zhu Yuanzhang finally overthrew Yuan Dynasty, first emperor which became the Ming Dynasty, although after that the Qing Dynasty person was in charge China, but the people still celebrated this symbol to overthrow the holiday which the alien race ruled.
《中秋节英语作文》文九
Mid-autumn Festival in Singapore is quite lively. The holiday arrived a front for month, the moon cake lantern starts to go on the market. Moon cake, not only satisfies people's luck of having good things to eat also to use for the ancestor worship to pay respects to the moon, is the holiday high quality goods which the relative friend presents mutually. Except the moon cake, Midautumn Festival's another kind of holiday high quality goods are &the pomelo&。
Speaking of the young people, makes them feel the interest is the all kinds of manufacture fine lantern, they also were taking advantage of the holiday opportunity, exposes manufactures the lantern the talent, adults also may at the once a year lantern manufacture competition and the decorative lantern exposition heartily the entertainment.
The Singaporean person also may participate by the populace contacts or the clubhouse sponsor midautumn festival party. The whole family enjoys looking at the moon also is fine deeds together, displays the fruits and melons, the moon cake in the home, again adds the children lantern, is warm, harmonious .
In order to cause the midautumn festival festival the atmosphere thickly, celebration is more common, we suggested hangs up the lantern in the public place, at the same time sponsors plays lantern-riddles and so on the activity.
《中秋节英语作文》文十
Mooncakes are to Mid-Autumn Festival what mince pies are to Christmas. The seasonal round cakes traditionally have a sweet filling of lotus seed paste or red bean paste and often have one or more salted duck eggs in the center to represent the moon. And the moon is what this celebration is all about. Mid-Autumn Festival falls on the 15th day of the 8th month,it is the time when the moon is said to be at its brightest and fullest.
There are two legends which claim to explain the tradition of eating mooncakes. One Tang Dynasty myth holds that the Earth once had 10 suns circling it. One day all 10 suns appeared at once,scorching the planet with their heat.
It was thanks to a skillful archer named Hou Yi that the Earth was saved. He shot down all but one of the suns. As his reward,the Heavenly Queen Mother gave Hou Yi the Elixir of Immortality,but she warned him that he must use it wisely.
Hou Yi ignored her advice and,corrupted by fame and fortune,became a tyrannical leader. Chang-Er,his beautiful wife, could no longer stand by and watch him abuse his power so she stole his Elixir and fled to the moon to escape his angry wrath. And thus began the legend of the beautiful woman in the moon,the Moon Fairy.
The second legend has it that during the Yuan Dynasty,an underground group led by Zhu Yuan Zang was determined to rid the country of Mongolian dominance. The moon cake was created to carry a secret message.
When the cake was opened and the message read,an uprising was unleashed which successfully routed the Mongolians. It happened at the time of the full moon,which,some say,explains why mooncakes are eaten at this time.
Mooncakes are usually stamped with Chinese characters indicating the name of the bakery and the type of filling used. Some bakeries will even stamp them with your family name so that you can give personalised ones to friends and family.
They are usually presented in boxes of four which indicate the four phases of the moon. Traditional mooncakes are made with melted lard,but today vegetable oil is more often used in the interests of health.
Mooncakes are not for the diet-conscious as they are loaded with calories. The best way to wash down one of these sticky cakes is with a cup of Chinese tea,especially Jasmine or Chrysanthemum tea,which aids the digestion.
- (短文学期待您的每一篇作品)
如果您有更多好的建议,请与我们联系:

我要回帖

随机推荐