I had gone tohoped to do.其...

i have( ) only half of the task that i had hoped to doA .understood B.achieved C.made D.taken 请说上原因_百度作业帮
i have( ) only half of the task that i had hoped to doA .understood B.achieved C.made D.taken 请说上原因
i have( ) only half of the task that i had hoped to doA .understood B.achieved C.made D.taken 请说上原因
B.根据句意判断,括号中需要的是‘完成’这个意思,所以选B.
take task 接受任务。
B. achieved
B。that 后是一个定语从句,修饰task。achieve task是完成任务的意思。整句话的意思就是:我只完成了我希望做的任务的一半。A句意:“今年我本想休假,我走不开。”A逃脱,离开;B顺便拜访;C退房结账;D坚持,继续,别挂断。【考点定位】考查语境及词义。一般说来,关注语境同时要结合单词的意思。有时在知道基本意思的前提下,我们可以稍作点引申。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:选修导学英语外研6 外研版
-I went to the beach and got plenty of rest and sunshine.
-________ You looked tired last time I saw you.
A.I had hope so.
B.Really?
C.I’m glad you did.
D.That sounds a good idea.
来源:天津市耀华中学2006年高考模拟试题英语试卷
— I went to the beach and got plenty of rest and sunshine.
— ________u looked tired last time I saw you .
A.I had hope so.
B.Really ?
C.I’m glad you did.
D.That sounds a good idea.
题型:阅读理解
A few years ago, I took a sightseeing trip to Washington, D.C.Standing outside the Ronald Reagan Center, I heard a voice say, “Can you help me?” When I turned around, I saw an elderly blind woman with her hand extended.In a natural reflex (反应), I reached into my pocket, pulled out all of my loose change and placed it on her hand without even looking at her.I was annoyed at being bothered by a beggar.But the blind woman smiled and said, “I don’t want your money.I just need help finding the post office.”
&&&& In an instant, I realized what I had done.I judged another person simply for what I assumed she had to be.I hated what I saw in myself.This incident re-awakened my belief in humility(谦恭), even though I’d lost it for a moment.
&&&& The thing I had forgotten about myself is that I am an immigrant.I left Honduras and arrived in the U.S.at the age of 15.I started my new life with two suitcases, my brother and sister, and a strong, serious-minded mother.Through the years, I have been a dishwasher, mechanic and pizza delivery driver among many other humble jobs, and eventually I became a network engineer.
&&&& In my own life, I have experienced many open acts of prejudice (偏见).I remember a time, at age 17 ----- I worked as a waiter, and I heard a father tell his little boy that if he did not do well in school, he would end up like me.I have also witnessed the same treatment of my family and friends, so I know what it’s like, and I should have known better.
&&&& But now, living in my American middle-class lifestyle, it is too easy to forget my past, to forget who I am and where I have been, and to lose sight of where I want to be going.That blind woman on the streets of Washington, D.C., cured me of my blindness.She reminded me of my belief in humility and to always keep my eyes and heart open.By the way, I helped that lady to the post office.And in writing this essay, I hope to thank her for the priceless lesson.
We can learn from the first two paragraphs that __________ .
&&&&&& A.the author regretted his act of prejudice
&&&&&& B.the blind woman needed the money badly
&&&&&& C.the author was as poor as the blind woman
&&&&&& D.the author was a native American
According to Paragraph 4, hearing the father’s words, the author was probably _____ .
&&&&&& A.rather hurt&&&& B.very excited&&&&& C.deeply moved&&&&& D.greatly inspired
According to the passage, the author probably agrees that one should ________ .
&&&&&& A.be nice to the elderly and the disabled
&&&&&& B.try to experience different kinds of life
&&&&&& C.treat others equally with love and respect
&&&&&& D.think about one’s past as often as possible
Which of the following can be the best title for the passage?
&&&&&& A.Learn from your past
&&&&&& B.How my dream comes true
&&&&&& C.A belief that will never change
&&&&&& D.A priceless lesson in the street
来源:学年广东省惠州市实验中学高二上学期期中考试英语卷
题型:填空题
阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空。This morning, 【小题1】&I finished my homework, I went to the People’s Park together with my classmate Mary to fly a kite. We got a very nice kite, and it was &【小题2】 a lovely day that we were sure to have a lot of fun.&&& I began to fly 【小题3】&&kite. Once it went up into the sky, I began to run very fast, in the hope that it would go higher and higher. Then suddenly I felt something wrong. 【小题4】&(look) up into the sky, I was 【小题5】(disappoint) to find that the kite had got 【小题6】&(break). In no time the kite and rope fell over me. What a fool! I sat on the grass, feeling rather【小题7】&(shame) of what I had done. Then Mary &【小题8】(comfort) me, saying “Now, you know what makes a kite fly high. It’s【小题9】&&(patient) and skills!”【小题10】&&(hear) this, I nodded my head.&
---I went to the beach and got plenty of rest and sunshine.
---&&& You looked tired last time I saw you .
A.I had hope so.&&&&&&&& B.Really ?
C.I’m glad you did.&&&&&&&&&& D.That sounds a good idea.【图文】16种英语时态讲解-2013最新整理_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
16种英语时态讲解-2013最新整理
1种​英​语​时​态​讲​解​-03​最​新​整​理
大小:1.39MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢I had hoped to go into the fire to fetch the expensive box,but my roomate told me__________.A not to B not go C.not to go D don't go(说明理由,重点说明为什么不选c?)_百度作业帮
I had hoped to go into the fire to fetch the expensive box,but my roomate told me__________.A not to B not go C.not to go D don't go(说明理由,重点说明为什么不选c?)
I had hoped to go into the fire to fetch the expensive box,but my roomate told me__________.A not to B not go C.not to go D don't go(说明理由,重点说明为什么不选c?)
应选a,固定搭配;tell
sth.//是括号,看情况省略为什么不选c,是因为go这时作及物动词,后面一定要加地点状语.
选A.这是一种省略,前一个句子已经表达了这个意思了,后面这个动词就要省略。
要么用not to 要么用not to go into the fire也就是说要就全省,要就全不省,你是省一半,不行北师大版高中英语模块六知识点训练和模块测试试卷及答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
北师大版高中英语模块六知识点训练和模块测试试卷及答案
考​点​知​识​点​训​练​和​复​习
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 had gone to 的文章

随机推荐