1.75亿学生的选择
i am so tried after running with him改错
西崽绽斡311
tried 改 tired不明白的再问吧,如果对你有所帮助,请记得采
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I am so tired after running after him.run after是追赶的意思。
i am so tired after running after him
扫描下载二维码My mom and dad are out, so today is a busy day. I am so tried because I do many things. I am happy with my sister and she is happy too.
We got up at seven o’clock. I woke up her to get up quickly. She said I was strict to her. But I think it’s time to get up. At eight o’clock, we had breakfast. The breakfast was noodles and cake. We went out to go to the park. We run and laugh. We are happy. At noon, we had lunch in the restaurant. The lunch was delicious. Then, we go home to have noon rest. In the afternoon, we did our home work. The math is hard to her, I helped her with her math homework. In the evening, I made supper for us. The supper was a little salty, but we ate too much. After that, we played some games to make her happy.
Today I am too tired. I have to sleep. See you tomorrow!作文录入:黄五群&指导老师:更多阅读上一篇:下一篇:A busy day的相关文章My mom and dad are out,so today is a busy day.I am so tried because I do many things.I am happy with my sister and she is happy too.We got up at seven o’clock.I woke up her...My Lovely Father I have a busy father.He works in a big office.He has a big company.He is busy every day.He has many thing to do.He has no time to go home for lunch.He gets ...My Day双流实小 六年级九班 胡雯茜Hello,everyone!My name is Mary.I’m twelve years old.I...That's my day.I am a little busy,but I am very happy everyday.指导教师:官建英I'm going to the playground do morning exercises.In afternoon,I'm going to take a trip with my family.This holiday really busy!这是一篇六年级英语的作文,关于国庆节假期的计划...my name is Cindy.I have a good father.I like him very much.My father is a policeman.He is tall and strong.He looks very cool in the black police uniform.He works in the police ...my name is Cindy.I have a good father.I like him very much.My father is a policeman.He is tall and strong.He looks very cool in the black police uniform.He works in the police ...my mum,my baby sister and me.My father's name is LvShunLiang.He is a driver.He busy every day.He likes Do sports.My mother's name is ChenLanZhu.She is a teacher.She likes ...I go to park.It's a sunny day,the bird is singing,I'm singing too.When I get to park,I see some girls are playing games,so I join them.We play very happy.Then I have lunch with...My family My name is Gui chunzi.I'm a girl.I'm ten years ...a driver.He busy every day.My mother's nameis Dairun feng.She is a nurse.She islike sing. I love my family. ...too.She likes planting.She is very busy every day.But she is very kind to us.We love her very much.“Tom,you are a naughty boy,”my mom always says.Yes,my brother Tom is really...>>推荐作文热门阅读最新发布的作文下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
I am so tried , I want to know what happen ? Who can tell me how to become happy?
我好累,我想知道发生了什么?谁能告诉我如何才能变得快乐?
我很努力,我想知道发生什么事?谁可以告诉我如何成为快乐呢?
Try to do something you like. Keep yourself busy and you will forget all the trouble.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 tried to 的文章

随机推荐