Verilog考试中 mv的题目 跪求高手解...

verilog中forever的运用_百度知道
verilog中forever的运用
Verilog HDL Loop Statement error at test: loop with non-constant loop condition must terminate within 250 iterations.v(9)verilog使用中总是出现错误Error (10119),高手解释下forever#10 clk=~clk
提问者采纳
果想输出周期为20个时间单位的方波;#10 clk=0;end或者always #10 clk=~clk希望我的回答能解决您的问题:foreverbegin#0
clk=0;#10 clk=1,格式如下
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
在modelsim中可以正常运行.v(原module),把tcount。但如果单独仿真tcount.v在test bench中调用begin
clk = 0。在quartus中仿真end这样可以产生一个周期信号 这是Modelsim给的例test bench中给的方案(
forever #10 clk = 。这个错误按字面意思是“与非恒定循环条件循环必须终止在250次迭代”.v,会报和你一样的错误,仿真时可以正常通过.v)!clk
LZ可以讲forever换成 alwaysalways #10 clk=~clk;
verilog的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!!跪求高手请进!悬赏200分!求几个雅思口语第一部分题目的答案!!_百度知道
急!!跪求高手请进!悬赏200分!求几个雅思口语第一部分题目的答案!!
Shopping Do you like shopping? Not really,限3天最好? Have you ever listened to someone playing a musical instrument? Where do you like to go shopping? Whose party do you like? Music What music do you like,了解雅思考试的高手更好? What are the advantages and disadvantages of parks. On what occasions do Chinese people have parties? What kind of art do you like? Art Do you think the art is important to life,口语? What don’t you like when you go shopping,要合理。各种书目上的答案免抄? What do you often buy when you go shopping? Reading What Where Who TV Do you like to watch TV or listen to the radio? What is the difference between formal and informal party? Do Chinese people often hold parties,不要各种参考书上的答案,没有语法错误,符合英美国家说话习惯? Who does the shopping in your family,本人都有? Weather What kind of weather do you like? What’s your favorite program? What’s the difference between Chinese newspapers? What kind of art experience did you have when you were young? Photography Do you like taking photos? Can you play any musical instrument? Are there any friends around you playing some instruments。 要求? Can you give an example of arts you learn? Drawing Do you like drawing? What musical instrument do you like, friends’or parents’? Film Do you like to watch films in the cinema or at home:英语高手请进? Park What do people grow in park? Could you tell me one of your happy experiences of taking photos? Newspaper When did you begin to read newspaper,like piano or guitar? What do people do in the park! Party Do you like parties,每题3到5句话? When do you watch TV,不落俗套? What kind of art are you good at,尽快回答? What’s the difference between American films and Chinese films? What musical instrument do you enjoy most and why!倾囊悬赏200分? What kind of films do you like? What do you wear to a party? Do you often go to the concert? How often do you go to the cinema? What TV program did you watch ten years ago? What style of shopping do you like? On what kind of situations do you take photos? What are the benefits of drawing?Why? What are the benefits of drawing for adults? Why do you like to watch films要新颖,词汇和句法不能太简单
提问者采纳
- Currently a soap opera called &quot, I&#39? - trees? - Not really, and to be observant? - When I was in high school, I can&#39?- Clothes I guess? - Yes, flowers and the likeWhat are the advantages and disadvantages of parks, some on business, some of my friends are really good at guitar? -Yes, it is a good place to meet and have fun with firends? - It is a good way to relax and feel the theme which may presenting people with quite different kinds of life.What are the benefits of drawing for adults, I have to say? - Yes, because I&#39, but less in informal one, it will be much easier for you to find what you want.What do you wear to a party. What do people do in the park.What musical instrument do you like.What’s the difference between Chinese newspapers, and this is really a happy expeirence for me. Newspaper When did you begin to read newspaper. It is a way to record the happy times. Disadvantages, and it helps me to relax? - Action movie? - To be observant to details.Where do you like to go shopping. It is very interesting to take photos of kids. I love the sound made by your finger and the metal strings, festivals.Drawing Do you like drawing.How often do you go to the cinema, manners and the like in formal party.Shopping Do you like shopping,especially people in downtown to get close to nature..What kind of art are you good at,some on international affairs? - Firends't like when there is too many people around? - Yes? - It may have different focus.On what occasions do Chinese people have parties,大部分都是考官都是英国或学英式英语的.What’s your favorite program. It will be hard for your to pick the stuff you like? - Not reallyWhat are them becoming a faWhat TV program did you watch ten years ago.Film Do you like to watch films in the cinema or at home.What kin;m at least a good listner for my friend? - Chinese paiting? - I don&#39? - Big shopping mall.When do you watch TV, Chinese paiting? - In my opinion, and relax.Art Do you think the art is important to life? - I think it may help in two aspects? - Mostly cartoons? - I&#39?- I like snowy day.Could you tell me one of your happy experiences of taking photos? - For advantages. What musical instrument do you enjoy most and why.Whose party do you like.What don’t you like when you go shopping. Usually you can take some really unexpected.Have you ever listened to someone playing a musical instrument.Photography Do you like taking photos? - Yes? - As I understand? - I like popular music: sense of color, resting.What is the difference between formal and informal party.Reading What Where Who TV Do you like to watch TV or listen to the radio, friends’or parents’.Park What do people grow in park,t think of any? - In the cinema, I do, and the like? - You will see more modern elements in American films and more ancient elements in Chinese films? - Mm travelling or with friends or families.Do you often go to the concert, Im more reponsive to this kind of music? - It depends on the type and theme of the party? - like I said, because we have more in common。Party Do you like parties, some on politics? - Yes? - Guitar as I mentioned, much less than Europeans, it is beautiful when the city turns white?Why. You need to be properly dressed in different kinds of parties.What kind of art experience did you have when you were young? - I like watching TV? - Yes.What kind of films do you like.On what kind of situations do you take photos, and some others may on local information.? - Evening, national holidays,like piano or guitar.What style of shopping do you like, because they are not as aware of the camera as adults, with Chinese writing brush, funny or interesting picture.What do you often buy when you go shopping, or consulting with the shop assistant? - Once
or twice a monthWhat’s the difference between American films and Chinese films? - Anniversaries.Do Chinese people often hold parties,好长…… 现回答的, jogging.Weather What kind of weather do you like, it is a good place.Who does the shopping in your family? - GuitarAre there any friends around you playing some instruments, there will be more hidden rules such as dressing, like Bond series? - walking, because it helps24&quot.Can you give an example of arts you learn? - When I&#39,雅思的话注意口语要偏英式一点.Why do you like to watch films? - I like all kinds of art, to be honest? - Not really good at any of them? - A little bit guitar终于搞定了, enjoying the sunshine and the nature.Can you play any musical instrument, very much.Music What music do you like, I like parties. Usually Chinese people will prefer to have dinners or just a get-together with firends or families
提问者评价
谢谢您的回答。辛苦了。对我有所帮助。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
lfjsdfdfdgsdgdfgdfgdfgfgdfhdfgsfg fgdfghghdfgefhdfdfhdfhdhfdfhdhdhdghdhdhfgdfhdghdghdfhdhdhgdghdghdhdhdhhxnklsarutoy GGHHTKGHNLDFGDGHFGNHFJGHFHMHMJHMFGNSDFHDSDFBDFBDFBDGHGDGNDGJDGJDGMGDSHKYGKHDFJHGSFB BDFMBGDFGBJ,DFGHDKFJGDFGN,FGDFBDGHGDHDGHDGHDGHDGHDAGMLDJHKJDGHFHJGHJKGFHJFGHGHJVBDGGHFGHDGHFHJFHJ,SHGJBNJ,DFHG,FNG
这个。。。。。本来还准备显摆一下的,但是楼上这位回答的够详细的了,还是算了,我考了不少次,给你些我考试的经验吧。首先,调整好心态,进去的时候就别当是考试,当聊天;其次,把你能说的尽量都说出来,但是回答要切题,不要胡扯,胡扯绝对是要扣分的,因为老外讲究的是KEY POINTS。再次,回答的要快,这就是你要准备的原因,回答慢的话 考官会觉得你在背东西,如果让他觉得你在背的话,就很麻烦了,印象一下就下来了,关键的关键就是要自然,而自然的嘴有效体现就是流畅,也就是快。最后,回答问题的时候用上你生平所学的所有漂亮的单词,不要吝啬,该显摆的时候要显摆,呵呵,但是还是注意,不要乱用,否则考官会觉得你有所准备,就不好了。
其实 雅思考生需要的不是模板,而是应对考试的方法和技巧,...
Do you like parties?
- Yes, I like parties, it is a good place to meet and have fun with firends.
Whose party do you like, friends’or parents’?
- Firends', I have to say, because we have more in common.
What is the difference between formal and informal party?
- As I understand, there will be more hidden rules such as dressing, manners and the like in formal party, but less in informal one.
What do you wear to a party?
- It depends on the type and theme of the party. You need to be properly dressed in different kinds of parties.
Do Chinese people often hold parties?
- In my opinion, much less than Europeans. Usually Chinese ...
参考资料:
雅思口语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁公务员考试中的一道数学题,请高手解惑,谢谢_百度知道
公务员考试中的一道数学题,请高手解惑,谢谢
甲乙两车同时从A、B两地相向而行,在距B地54千米处相遇,它们各自到达对方车站后立即返回,在距A珐埂粹忌诔涣达惟惮隶地42千米处相遇,请问A、B两地相距多少千米?A、120B、100C、90D、80这题的答案是A,解析是这样的,设A、B两地相距为S,则第一次相遇时甲所走的路程为S-54,第二次相遇时甲所走的路程为2S-42.2S-42=3x(S-54),S=120,请问那个3x是什么意思,谢谢!
提问者采纳
AB相距为S,第一次相遇,两人共走完一个S,甲走了S-54,两人再次相遇时,共走了三个S,速度恒定,则甲就走了3个S-54,所以才会乘以3的。
换个思路一样可以解题,设两地相距S,第一次相距时经过时间T,则V甲=(S-54)/T,V乙=54/T,则第二次相遇时,甲乙用时相同,得出公式(2S-42)/V甲=(S+42)/V乙,将珐埂粹忌诔涣达惟惮隶V甲与V乙代入,由于T不等于0,可约去T,交换后得出公式:S*(S-120)=0,由于S不等于0,得出S=120。
提问者评价
先说声谢谢,你的答案最合题意,我看的最明白了,我数学不好,谢谢您表达的这么透彻!
其他类似问题
您好,中公教育为您服务。2015广东公务员考试报考流程一、广东省公务员考试报名随着多年的发展,我国的公务员考试制度正在逐步走向规范,从报名到组织考试形成了一套规范的流程。目前,中央国考以及各省公务员考试大都采取网上报名的方式,既节约报名成本和考生报名所用的时间,又能有效避免人珐埂粹忌诔涣达惟惮隶为操作可能造成的疏漏。报考人员可在规定时间内登录官方指定网站,提交报考申请。报考人员只能选择一个部门或单位中的一个职位进行报名,不能用新、旧两个身份证号同时报名,报名与考试时使用的身份证必须一致。报名时,报考人员要仔细阅读诚信承诺书,提交的报考申请材料应当真实、准确。报考人员提供虚假报考申请材料,一经查实,即取消报考资格。对伪造、变造有关证件、材料、信息,骗取考试资格的,将按有关规定予以严肃处理。专家从历年报考情况了解到,考生报名信息表一般包括以下信息:(1)个人基本情况:姓名、性别、年龄、籍贯、住址、通讯地址、照片、毕业院校、专业类别等。(2)考试规定所要求事项,如:是否服从调剂,是否受过奖惩或刑事处分等。(3)资历、资格事项:教育经历、工作经验、外语水平、计算机水平、学科成绩等。(4)其他事项:婚姻状况、家庭状况、社会关系、个人负担等。以上信息都是考生在报名时在网上填写所需信息,考生可以事先准备好,将其汇总在一个Word或txt文本文件中,以便填写方便。二、广东省公务员考试资格审查资格审查是审查考生报名登记表和有关证件是否符合所报职位规定的报考条件的一种方法。各用人单位分别派人审核自己单位的报考者,一般主要审查报名者报考的职位的类别,本人所具备的资格条件是否符合其拟报职位的要求。报考人员在规定时间内登录官方指定网站查询是否通过了资格审查。通过资格审查的,不能再报考其他职位。在规定时间内,报考申请尚未审查或未通过资格审查的,可以改报其他职位。在资格审查过程中,报考者可登录官方指定网站查询报名序号。专家提示:报名序号是报考人员报名确认和下载打印准考证等事项的重要依据和关键字,考生请务必牢记。三、广东省公务员考试报名确认通过资格审查的报考人员需要进行报名确认。报名确认采取网上确认的方式进行,报考人员在规定时间内在网站或所选考区考试机构网站进行网上报名确认及缴费。未按期参加报名确认并缴费者视为自动放弃考试。网上报名确认时,报考人员应上传本人近期免冠2寸正面证件电子照片,jpg格式,大小20KB以下,并按规定网上缴纳有关费用。农村特困人员和城市低保人员,可以享受减免考务费用的政策。这部分人员,不进行网上报名确认,直接与当地考务部门联系办理报名确认和减免费用的手续。拟享受减免考务费用的报考人员应提供以下材料:享受国家最低生活保障金的城镇家庭的报考人员凭其家庭所在地的县(区、市)民政部门出具的享受最低生活保障的证明和低保证(复印件);农村绝对贫困家庭的报考人员凭其家庭所在地的县(区、市)扶贫办(部门)出具的特困证明和特困家庭基本情况档案卡(复印件),经各省(区、市)负责考务工作的部门审核确认后,办理减免考务费用的手续。四、广东省公务员考试打印准考证报名确认成功后,报考人员于公告规定时间之内,登录官方指定网站或所在考区考试机构网站下载打印准考证。打印中如遇问题,可登录上述网站查询或与当地公务员考试机构联系解决。中公教育网站第一时间公布各类公考类信息,建议及时关注,祝考试成功!如有疑问,欢迎向中公教育企业知道提问。
国内知名职业教育培训机构
主营:公职培训、职业教育、网络教育、图书音像
为您推荐:
一道数学题的相关知识
其他2条回答
设A、B两地相距为S,甲:第一次相遇时所走的路程为S-54,甲乙第一次相遇,二人共行一个全程,此时从B地出发的乙应行了54千米(距B地54千米处相遇),此时乙行了S-54千米;
第二次相遇时所走的路程为2S-42,二人共行三个全珐埂粹忌诔涣达惟惮隶程,乙应行54×3=162千米,此时乙行了一个全程加上42千米。
全程长+42千米=162千米,因此那么全程长是162-42=120千米
这种题目其实叫做“两岸相遇型”,有一个公式就是:S=3S1-S2,是一个化简的结果。具体的推导如下:设AB两地相距S,第一次相遇地点距离A站S1,第二次相遇距离B站S2,则V1:V2=S1:(S-S1)(等时间,速度跟路程成正比),甲乙第一次相遇所走的路程与甲乙第二次相遇所走的路程对应成比例,即S1:(S-S1)=(S+S2):(2S-S2),所以S=3S1-S2。这类题目还有一个兄弟叫做“单岸相遇型”,就是把题目中得第二次相遇地点改成距离A点42千米,同样的推导过程,S=(3S1+S2)/2
。 公务员考试时间紧张,在理解的基础上熟练运用公式,解决这类行程问题10秒钟一道,小菜一碟
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求VerilogHDL语言高手牛人进入_百度知道
跪求VerilogHDL语言高手牛人进入
人刚开始接触Verilog:基于VerilogHDL语言的十进制BCD码检测电路设计,现在做的一个课程设计的题目是.求牛人达人帮忙求解答&gt
b01110;/显示5
4&#39:out=7'd14;显示c
4'b1001111;/b1110111;/
always @(din)
4'd7;//d9;d2;b1111011:out=7&#39:0]/d5;/b1111001;显示9
4&#39:out=7'/b1011011;//d4;显示1
4'b1111111; output out:out=7'd11:out=7'b1110000:out=7'b0111101;/&#47:out=7'reg [6:0]&#47:out=7'd8;显示8
4&#39:out=7&#39:out=7'b0110011;/显示d
4&#39:out=7'd13;/显示0
4'/b1101101;显示2
4'd0;d12;显示7
4'd1;//&#47:out=7'显示4
4&#39module decode7(din:out=7'b;显示3
4'//b0110000;显示b
4'/b1011111;&#47:out=7'd15;//b1000111;/d6;//
input [3,out);显示A
4'显示6
4'd10;显示E
4'//&#47:out=7&#39:out=7'&#47
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手解答_verilog吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2,297贴子:
求高手解答收藏
module weishu(clk,mul_ea,a_m,b_m,a_s,b_s,zhengshu,xiaoshu,n,data_s,data_m);input clk,mul_ea,a_s,b_s;input [22:0]a_m,b_m,input [1:0]output data_s,n;output [22:0]data_m;reg [22:0]data_m_assign data_m=data_m_always @(posedge clk)begin if(mul_ea)
data_s&=a_s xor b_s;
if(!zhengshu[1])
data_m_tmp&=
if(zhengshu[0])
data_m_tmp&={1'b1,xiaoshu[22:1]};
data_m_tmp&={1'b0,xiaoshu[22:1]};
endendendmodule有错误Error (10170): Verilog HDL syntax error at weishu.v(12) near text "xor";
expecting ";"
Error (10112): Ignored design unit "weishu" at weishu.v(1) due to previous errors
求解答!!!
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 考试中 mv 的文章

随机推荐