Would youwould like too g...

句型转换。
1. Would you like to go to the park with us? (同义句)
________ ________ going to the park with us?2. The computer is very useful. (改为感叹句)
the computer is! 3. My pet pig is so big. She can"t sleep in the house. (同义句)
My pet pig is
sleep in the house.4. The girl is 6 years old. (同义句)
girl. 5. She doesn"t want that pen. She wants this one. (同义句)
She wants this pen
that one.6. The best way of going there is by plane. (同义句)
The best way
is by plane. 7. Why don"t you get some flowers? (同义句)
get some flowers?
1. What about
2. How useful
3. too big to
4. 6-year-old
5. instead of
6. to go there
7. Why not
阅读理解。
My sister Alli and I have been trying to get people to stop dropping cigarette butts (烟蒂) for seven years.
One day, we were walking in our hometown and saw hundreds of cigarette butts on the ground.
They made the ground dirty.
They made the town look so ugly that we decided to start a group to make people stop dropping butts. We called it "No Butts About It!" At first, we drew pictures with "The Earth Is Not Your Ashtray (烟灰缸)" written on them. We put the pictures around our hometown-in parks, by beaches, and along roads.
We wanted to make people understand that dropping butts does harm to the environment. Most smokers don"t think that dropping butts harms the earth. But it does! All rubbish does.
Later, we wrote to companies and asked them for money to help us. We used the money to buy ashtrays to give smokers.
We wanted smokers to carry the ashtrays with them so they didn"t have to drop butts. At the moment, we are trying to get cigarette companies to put an ashtray in each pack of cigarettes. Some companies would like to do it.
Many people have started to join our group since it began. Today there are 45 other "No Butts About It" groups in America. And there are even groups in England, Australia and India!
Many newspapers have written about my sister and I over the last seven years. And we have won many prizes for our good work.
But we are not interested in prizes. We just want to make the earth a better and cleaner place for animals, plants and people.
One day it will be.
根据短文内容, 完成下列各题.1. It has _____ Alli and the writer seven years to try to _____ people stop dropping cigarette butts.2. The cigarette butts made the town look so _____ that they decided to start a group _____"No Butts
About It." 3. First, they drew pictures and put them around their hometown. Then they _____ to companies to
ask for money. _____ the money they buy ashtrays to give smokers. 4. There are many" No Butts About It" groups in _____, _____, Australia and India. 5. They hope that one day the earth will be a _____ and _____ place for animals and people.
The first newspaper was written by hand and put up on walls. The earliest daily newspaper was started in Rome in 59 BC.
In the 700"s, the world"s first printed newspaper was published. In 1609 in Germany the first regular (定期的) newspaper was started.
The first regular published newspaper in English was printed in Amsterdam in 1620.ln 1621, an English newspaper was started in London and was published once a week. The first daily Englishnewspaper was the Daily Currant.lt came out in March 1702.
In 1690, Benjamin Harris printed the first American newspaper in Boston. But not long after it wasfirst published, the government stopped the paper .In 1704,John Campbell started the Boston Newsletter, the first newspaper published daily in America. By 1760,America had more than thirty daily newspapers. There are now about l,800 daily papers in the USA.
Today, as a group, English language newspapers have the largest circulation(发行量) in the world. But the largest circulation for a newspaper is that of the Japanese newspaper Asahi Shimbun.lt sells more than eleven million copies every year.
l. When was the earliest daily newspaper started?
A. In 59 BC.
B. In 1620.C. In l621.
D. In 1702.
2. Where was the first regular published newspaper in English printed?
A. In Rome.
B. In Amsterdam.C. In London.
D. In Boston.
3. _____ printed the first American newspaper in Boston.
A. Benjamin Harris
B. John CampbellC. Tom
D. Thomas Edison
4. How many more newspapers are there in America
now than that in 1760?
C. 1,770. D. 1,800.
_____ have the largest circulation.
A. Chinese language newspapersB. English language newspapersC. Japanese newspapersD. Asahi Shim bun
阅读理解。
Reading newspapers has become an important part of our life.
Many people begin their day byreading the papers.
In this way they learn what is going on in the world.
Sometimes, however, they do not have time to read the news carefully, so they just take a quick lo at other times they may be in such a hurry that they have time only to look at the headlines(标题).
There are newspapers to meet the needs of every reader.
In big cities there are many kinds of papers. In small towns there are fewer newspapers. In some places the paper is published(出版)once a week.
Today, as a group, English language newspapers enjoy the largest number of readers.
development(发展) of the world,
some new newspapers will be published in the years to come.
1. Many people______as the first thing every morning.
A. read newspapers
B. watch the TV news
C.listen to the radio
2.When people are busy, they______.
A. still read newspapers carefullyB. only look at the front page of the paper carefullyC. either take a quick look at the front page of the paper or only look at the headlines
3. Which of the following is right?
A. There are different kinds of newspapers to meet people"s needs.B. There are more papers in small towns than in big cities.C. The most important news is not on the front page.
4.______enjoy the largest number of readers.
A. Newspapers in Chinese
B. Newspapers in English
C. Newspapers in German
5. "Some new newspapers will be published in the years to come. " means______.
A. more newspapers will be published next yearB. more new kinds of papers will be read in the coming yearC. a great number of new newspapers will be seen in the future
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司A.What time will it begin?B.Maybe she has one.C.Do you want to borrow it from me?D.Would you like to come?E.But I am a little busy these days.F.I must finish my homework first.G.Here you are.
Dick: Excuse me, Lucy. Have you got a dictiona_百度作业帮
A.What time will it begin?B.Maybe she has one.C.Do you want to borrow it from me?D.Would you like to come?E.But I am a little busy these days.F.I must finish my homework first.G.Here you are.
Dick: Excuse me, Lucy. Have you got a dictiona
A.What time will it begin?B.Maybe she has one.C.Do you want to borrow it from me?D.Would you like to come?E.But I am a little busy these days.F.I must finish my homework first.G.Here you are.
Dick: Excuse me, Lucy. Have you got a dictionary?Lucy: Sorry. I haven’t. You may ask Linda. _______小题1:____________Dick: Excuse me, Linda. Have you got a dictionary?Linda: Yes. ______小题2:________.Dick: Thank you so much. I’ll give it back to you soon. By the way, tomorrow is my birthday. _______小题3:___________. Linda: Yes, I’d love to. __________小题4:_____________.Dick: About seven o’clock.Linda: I’ll try to be there on time, but __________小题5:________.Dick: It doesn’t matter. Work must come first.
小题1:B小题2:G小题3:D小题4:A小题5:F选择合适的问句.
选择合适的问句.
A.When do you eat breakfast?B.What do you like to do?C.Can you make a snowman now?D.Can I make a snowman?E.What would you like to do?F.Is it windy and cold?G.What's the weather like?
1.A:___________百度作业帮
选择合适的问句.
选择合适的问句.
A.When do you eat breakfast?B.What do you like to do?C.Can you make a snowman now?D.Can I make a snowman?E.What would you like to do?F.Is it windy and cold?G.What's the weather like?
1.A:__________
选择合适的问句.
选择合适的问句.
1.A:________________________________?&&& B:I would like to go swimming.2.A:________________________________?&&& B:No,I can't.3.A:________________________________?&&& B:I eat breakfast at 7:15 a.m.4.A:________________________________?&&& B:It's warm and sunny.5.A:________________________________?&&& B:No,it isn't.
1.E& 2.C& 3.A& 4.G& 5.F七年级上学期英语试题从方框中选择适当的句子完成对话A.would you like to go with me?B.that's a great ideaC.i like watching movies.D.what about a birthdayE.does he like birthday parties?F.no,he doesn‘t like music.G.let’s make_百度作业帮
七年级上学期英语试题从方框中选择适当的句子完成对话A.would you like to go with me?B.that's a great ideaC.i like watching movies.D.what about a birthdayE.does he like birthday parties?F.no,he doesn‘t like music.G.let’s make
七年级上学期英语试题从方框中选择适当的句子完成对话A.would you like to go with me?B.that's a great ideaC.i like watching movies.D.what about a birthdayE.does he like birthday parties?F.no,he doesn‘t like music.G.let’s make a birthday card for him.A:Hello,mary.tomorrow is jack's birthday.what can we do?B:(1)________A:good idea.let's write happy birthday on it.B:good idea.(2)________A:let's buy him a cd.B:(3)______ he likes playing games.let's give hima computer game.A:all right.by the way,i've got tow film tickets,(4).______B:yes i'd love to.5______theanks a lot.A:you're welcome.let's go now
1、G.Let's make a birthday card for him.(我们给他做张生日卡片吧)2、D.What about a birthday present?(买个生日礼物如何?)3、F.No,he doesn't like music.(不,他不喜欢音乐.)4、A.Would you like to go with me?(你想和我同去吗?)5、B.That's a great idea.(真是个好主意.)Would+you+like+to+go+for+a+picnic_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
Would+you+like+to+go+for+a+picnic
课​件
大小:4.08MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 would like to 的文章

随机推荐